Kyun Dard Hai Itna Tere Ishq Mein #2 Ch59 & Epilogue:Pg67

archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone. I still can't believe that we reached thread 2. This was totally unexpected for me as this is my first attempt at writing and when I started, I was not sure whether I should continue or not. Ur feedback gave me the strength whenever I tumbled. There were many bad chapters, some worst chapters even, but u all stayed with me and encouraged me to continue. Many times u might have found the updates crappy but still supported me. I can never thank u enough. M so overwhelmed at the moment.
All I can say is I love u all. Thanks for being there with me in this journey. I'll try to improve myself and give u better updates in future. I hope u will continue showering me with ur love n support. Thanks a lot.
Reaching thread 2 is an achievement. This would have never been possible without u. I dedicate the upcoming chapters to all my readers. Thank u for tolerating me n for ur continuous support.

Special thanks to  Fleur_de_Lis for the beautiful banner.
Edited by archa2810 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archa2810 thumbnail
Here is the Index for the previous chapters.
INDEX:

Thread 1

Character Sketch & Prologue

Chapter-1: Page 2

Chapter-2 : Page 3

Chapter-3 : Page 3

Chapter-4 : Page 4

Chapter-5 : Page 5

Chapter-6 : Page 6

Chapter-7 : Page 8

Teaser to Chapter-8 : Page 10

Chapter-8 : Page 11

Chapter-9 : Page 12

Chapter-10 : Page 14

Chapter-11 : Page 16

Chapter-12 : Page 19

Chapter-13 : Page 21

Chapter-14 : Page 22

Chapter-15 : Page 25

Chapter-16 : Page 27

Chapter-17 : Page 29

Chapter-18 : Page 32

Chapter-19 : Page 34

Chapter-20 : Page 37

Chapter-21 : Page 40

Chapter-22 : Page 43

Chapter-23 : Page 46

Chapter-24 : Page 49

Chapter-25 : Page 51

Chapter-26 : Page 54

Chapter-27 : Page 58

Chapter-28 : Page 62

Chapter-29 : Page 65

Chapter-30 : Page 69

Chapter-31 : Page 72

Chapter-32 : Page 76

Chapter-33 : Page 79

Chapter-34 : Page 82

Chapter-35 : Page 86

Chapter-36 : Page 89

Chapter-37 : Page 92

Chapter-38 : Page 95

Chapter-39 : Page 101

Chapter-40 : Page 105

Chapter-41 : Page 109

Chapter-42 : Page 113

Chapter-43 : Page 117

Chapter-44 : Page 120

Chapter-45 : Page 124

Chapter-46A : Page 128

Chapter-46B : Page 132

Chapter-47 : Page 135

Chapter-48 : Page 138

Thread 2

Chapter-49 : Page 2

Chapter-50 : Page 6

Chapter-51 : Page 10

Chapter-52A : Page 13

Chapter-52B : Page 16

Chapter-53 : Page 19

Chapter-54A : Page 23

Chapter-54B : Page 27

Chapter-55A : Page 30

Chapter-55B : Page 35

Chapter-55C : Page 39

Chapter-55D : Page 48

Chapter-56 : Page 52

Chapter-57 : Page 55
Chapter-58 : Page 63
Chapter-59 and Epilogue : Page 67

Edited by archa2810 - 10 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinsel_akira

Finally he will realise but romance and fun is a tat bit missing 
Fill it too
Than it will be a perfect pack

A lot of romance coming up... Just bear with me for the next two chapters... ðŸ˜Š
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

fabulous update like always but a small request

all characters are important i know but missing ARSHI

from chapter 52, it will b mostly about arshi, may b u'll get some dose even before that
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis

Chapter 47'

Hmm'

Nice thing'

Sonam wishing to stay'

And good everyone noticed it'

Interesting..

Truth and dare !!!

The rules even better'

Wow'

Nice song to dedicate..!!!

Haa..haa'

Payal dancing sensually on Halkat Jawani

Huh???

Nice thought'only you can think such ideas archa'

Akash playing guitar

This was simple'

NK reciting 10 sentences in Hindi without making mistakes which was an actual challenge

Wish'we had the dialogues of NK'.

Anjali was asked to eat a cake without using her hands n her face was such a sight when she finished

Cute'

Rohan had to complete a pole dance

Hmm'slightly wicked idea'

Arnav (who would never call someone without an agenda) had to make a random call n keep the person on the other side involved in his talks for 10 minutes without talking anything about business

This was heights !!!

I really would like to get the dialogues'

Please'.

Later through flashback???

Hey archa'

You gave me the idea'of rapid fire'

I will use this idea later in my story'

So he was going to say Anjali'

'.

Arnav-Khushi convo was technically very short'but sweet'

'.

Arjun is flustering the pages of Diya's diary'

'.

i'll try to add dialogues as flashbacks as u demanded... can't promise right now...

u may use any of my ideas if u feel they suit ur plot... no issues from my side...

congratulations on completing 2100 posts... m glad that the milestone was achieved on my update... 

love u girl ðŸ˜Š
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread
woohoo new thread
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dear congrats for the new thread you deserved it and even many more 

allegro thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread ðŸ¥³
gnaina thumbnail
wow... congrats for the new thread..  i really like this story
archa2810 thumbnail

Hello all. No Arshi in this one but further chapters after this one will b concentrated on Arshi. This one was necessary.

Here's the update.

Chapter 49

Concert Day

Arnav had asked Aman to handle the last minute arrangements. He didn't want to risk anything. He was aware that it was a much awaited event and there were chances of some ugly situation being created if things r not handled properly. Akash, Lavanya and Rohan were handling the media as everybody wanted the first hand news about the event. Anjali, Khushi and Payal were looking into the arrangements regarding the instruments and props to b used in the concert. They were instructing the staff to set up everything at the appropriate place. The last rehearsals were still going on.

Sonam was done with the rehearsals. She was feeling restless since morning. She couldn't point out the reason for her restlessness and so brushed it aside as nervousness before the concert. She had never felt this way in any of her previous events and that is why this feeling was unsettling her but she didn't have any time or reason to give it a serious thought.

Evening

The concert venue was full of people, audience cheering for their favorite performer. A lot of commotion was there inside and outside the venue. The security team was handling the crowd. The media persons were allowed only if they had their ID cards as well as invites. A disciplined arrangement was made for the event and everything was running smoothly.

Sonam was getting ready along with her troop. This was her debut concert in India and she was excited as well as nervous about it. After a lot of wait, finally it was time to start the concert. She took blessings and wishes from everyone and started to walk towards the stage. Suddenly she saw a familiar figure behind a curtain and the thought who it could b sent a chill down her spine. At the same moment, Sriti called her. She left that unsettling thought behind and started walking towards Sriti. She looked back once but on finding the place empty, she shrugged her fear and went towards the stage.

The concert started on a very high note. The crowd was going mad seeing the well known Sonam Mehta performing live. Her smile, her voice, her moves, flawless dancing, confidence, stage coverage, the way she was interacting with the audience in between her performance, in short, every aspect left the audience mesmerized. There was a unique charm and grace in the way she carried herself throughout the concert. It was a three and a half hour event but nobody realized when the time passed. They were all so lost in the world of music and dance.

Khushi was feeling proud to see her baby sister perform. She could see Sonam enjoying her every moment on stage. She definitely looked like she belonged to the world of glamour and the reason for her success could b easily understood now. All the hard work she had put to make the concert a success was now paying off. As expected, everyone loved the concert and by the time it was coming to an end, audience was demanding ONCE MORE for every song.

Sonam (to the audience in the end): Thank u Mumbai. (Applause from the audience) Thank u for making my India debut a memorable event. U have been a beautiful audience and I just want to say that I love u all. Ur love and support has overwhelmed me. Thanks for everything. I understand that goodbyes r hard but they r inevitable. So here I present u the last song of the evening. It's not my composition but a song very close to my heart. I want to dedicate it to someone who's not among us today but she will always remain alive in my heart.

There was total silence as she started singing.

Kasam Ki Kasam Hai Kasam Se
Humko Pyaar Hai Sirf Tumse

Ab Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Phir Humse

Log Kehte Hai Pagal Hoon Main Yeh Bhi Na Jaanu
Dil Lutaya Hai Maine Ab Kisi Ki Na Maanu
Chen Dekar Ke Maine Becheniyan Yeh Li Hain
Neende Uda Ke Maine Tumse Wafayein Ki Hain
Jee Rahe The Hum Tere Dum Se
Ab Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Phir Humse

By the time she finished, she was almost in tears. But she still managed to compose herself. There was a huge applaud which signified that all the hard work was worth it. The concert was a huge success.

Sonam: Thank u everyone. Thank u for being such a nice audience. I hope we'll meet again soon. Till then, Ciao, take care, n good night.

With a flying kiss, she waved goodbye and left the stage.

Once off the stage, Sonam finally let the tears fall. She still clearly remembered that it was Diya's favorite song. Diya had made her promise that when she'll have her concert in India, she'll sing that song for her. Sonam used to tease that she won't add any sad songs to her concert but today, she couldn't stop herself from fulfilling that promise.

When the others reached Sonam, everyone was surprised to see her crying, except Rohan & Arjun. They made their way towards her and pulled her in a hug. Sonam was sobbing on Arjun's shoulder while Rohan had hugged them both. The three of them could share the loss they had faced. Finally Arjun let the tears fall. He didn't care who was watching. He didn't even try to hide his pain this time. The three stayed like that, soothing each other and trying to reduce and share the pain. They finally broke the hug when Sonam's sobs had calmed down.

Sonam: Bhai wo...

Arjun: Shh... It's ok. I know what u were doing. I knew it that u will never break ur promise. N m proud of u.

Rohan (smilingly caressed her cheeks): Bhabi would b so proud of u Princess. Well done.

Arjun (kissing her forehead): Good job.

Sonam (hugging them again): Thanks Bhai.

Rohan (wiping her tears): Chalo ab bs bohat ho gaye aansoo. It's time to celebrate yaar. Itni rocking concert k baad celebration toh bnti hai. Haina??

Sonam smiled at this and Arjun was relieved to see her smile again. He thanked Rohan with his eyes and Rohan acknowledged with a nod. Khushi came forward and congratulated n hugged Sonam. She asked the matter from Rohan through eyes to which Rohan gestured that they'll talk about it later. Then everyone congratulated her one by one and once the rounds of hugs n congratulations were over, Sonam excused herself and went towards changing room. Pyal n Khushi offered to accompany her but she refused.

After Sonam left,

Anjali: What happened to her??

Arjun: It was Diya's favorite song.

No more words were required as they themselves understood the whole situation. They decided to leave the topic as would make the atmosphere gloomy again. Instead, they turned the talks to the venue of celebration.

On the other side, Sonam was going towards the green room when someone tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and came face to face with her worst nightmare. It was Sameer standing in front of her. She had never thought that she will ever have to face him again in her life. She so wanted it to b a dream so that she could wake up n b safe but when he stepped closer, her fears were confirmed. She wanted to scream but no voice came. She wanted to run away but her body felt numb. She didn't know what to do. Tears started running down her cheeks but she had not realized that she was crying. Sameer brings his hand forward to touch her before he could do that, his arm was held in a tight grip n before he knew, he was pulled away from her.

Sriti hugged Sonam to make her calm down while Sameer had to face a very furious Harshad and a full of rage ASR.

Harshad (to Sameer): How dare u?? Tumhari himmat kaise hui itna sb hone k baad yahan wapis aane ki?? Or Princess ko chhune k baare me socha b kaise tumne?? Pichli baar ki pitayi bhul gae ho toh mere paas aa jaate. Mai ache se yaad dila deta.

Arnav (to Sameer): Who the hell r u??

Harshad (answering to ASR with his eyes locked on Sameer): Sameer. Wohi jisne Princess ko...

To say Arnav was angry would b an understatement. He had come to give Sonam her cell phone as it was ringing for quite some time now. When he saw someone so close to Sonam, he had thought that it might b some fan who sneaked back stage for an autograph and he was angry on the security team for being so irresponsible. But when he was told that he is Sameer, is anger turned into rage. He would have harmed him mentally had Harshad not blocked his way.

Arnav (to Sameer): Tum yahan kya kr rahe ho?? Or tum yahan aaye kaise??

Sameer: Please let me talk to her for once.

Harshad: Talk?? I won't let u even come around her, let alone talking.

Sameer: Please Harshad. I...

Arnav: Shut up!! Agar tum me thodi si b self-respect hai toh leave.

Sameer (determined): Not before I talk to her.

Harshad: Mujhe gussa mt dilao Sameer. Mai fir se koi bakheda nai khada krna chahta.

Sameer: Do what u want Harshad. Mai Princess se baat kiye bina nai jaunga. Jo mujhe kehna hai wo mere liye zaruri hai.

Sonam had somewhat recovered from her earlier shock by now. When she saw Arnav n Harshad protecting her, she decided to take matters in her hands.

Sonam: Bhai!! Jiju!!

They both turned instantly and leaving Sameer, they were with Sonam the very next moment.

Harshad: We have got u Princess. Ye koi harm nai kr payega tumhe.

Sonam: Let me talk to him.

Arnav: No way!! We can't risk that Bachha. Don't worry. We'll handle him. Tum jao.

Sonam: No jiju. Kbi na kbi toh face krna hi hai na, fir aaj kyu nai?? Kb tk darr darr k jeeti rahungi. Let me talk to him n get over it once n for all.

Harshad: Lekin...

Sonam: Please Harshad. Jiyni chot usne pohanchayi hai usse zyada nai pohancha skta. N if there is a need, I'll call u immediately. I promise.

Arnav (giving up): Fine. But u will not lock the door. We r just outside. Just call once n we'll b with u.

Sonam nodded n signaled Sameer to follow her. They reached the green room and Sonam sat down on a chair.

Sonam: What do u want to talk about now?? U have done enough talks n I just came here because if I had not, Hashad n jiju would have buried u alive. M not interested in any of ur talks. Just leave.

Sameer: Not before saying what I came here to say.

Sonam: Fine. The bark and get lost.

Sameer knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. Sonam tried to free herself but his grip was firm n finally she gave u the struggle.

Sameer (in a small voice): M sorry Princess.

Sonam was surprised but didn't say anything. She had never expected an apology.

Sameer: For what I did, I know that a sorry is not enough. Whatever I explain, I know it's not going to change the hate u have for me. I was drunk n I was attracted to u n I agree that it does not justify my inhumane behavior towards u. I understand that what I did is unforgivable but if u can have it in ur heart to forgive me, then please do. I got my punishment Princess. My family disowned me. They don't want to see my face even. They told me that m dead for them. I don't blame them as I was the one whose actions compelled them to take this step. I know we can never b friends again. But I just want ur forgiveness, that too if u can forgive me. M leaving the country tomorrow. Just wanted to see u once before leaving. I wanted to apologize for my deeds. I'll never come in front of u again.

Sonam was quiet throughout. She listened to him with patience and thought a lot about it. She could see the sincerity in his eyes.

Sonam: U r forgiven.

Sameer: It's ok. I won't compel u for'(shocked) What??

Sonam: Losing family's trust is enough punishment for any person. N I was saved. So just because u misbehaved, I can't continue to hold a grudge throughout my life. Forgiving u will also remove this burden fron my soul. So I forgive u, not for u, but for my own peace of mind.

Sameer (getting emotional): Thanks a lot Princess. U have a golden heart. Rishi is very lucky to have u.

Sonam: Rishi??

Sameer: Yeah. Ur guy. I always knew that u two love each other a lot. Anyways, I'll leave now. Thanks. And have a happy life.

He left the room leaving Sonam in deep thoughts about what he said.

Precap for Ch 50:

I'll always b there for u - Rishi for Sonam & Arnav for Khushi.

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago