Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome, and truly cute.
Loved it 

rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww glad the bond is getting better bween Arnav n khushi.
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
glad they r starting to feel comfy around each other

awesome update

thx for pm =)
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for update and pm...loved it...
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
is arnav going to propose khushi
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear just read your story
its great
liked it
continue soon and add me in your pm list
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all!! As promised, here goes the next chapter. A short one. Rest on next weekend. ðŸ˜ˆ

Chapter 28

Mehta Mansion

Study

Sonam entered the study followed by Arnav & Akash. Akash had no idea why Sonam had asked them to come to the study as according to him there was nothing which she couldn't say in front of others. On the other hand, Arnav was having an intuition that Sonam is going to tell about their plan to Akash. But still he wasn't expecting it at this point of time at least.

Sonam (teasing her Jijus): Why r u both nervous?? M not going to kidnap u.

Akash: Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Its just that i can't think of something which needs to b discussed in private.

Arnav: R u sure Princess?? Think about it again??

Sonam: Very smart jiju!! Guess b kar lia??

Akash was confused. First, Arnav called Sonam "Princess". Second, Sonam addresses him as "Jiju". What's going on??

Akash: R u both planning to tell me what's going on?? U were behaving urself downstairs just for the sake of being civil. N now u r behaving like long lost friends. Ho kya raha hai??

Sonam: God!! Jiju is it that hard to guess??

Akash was giving blank expressions. He couldn't understand what to believe- their behavior downstairs or their behavior now??

Arnav: Akash!! Princess is helping me to win back Khushi.

Akash: What?? Come again!! I think m hearing voices. I just heard that Princess is helping u in winning back Khushi ji.

Sonam: That's what he said.

Akash: U guys r confusing me now.

Arnav: What's so confusing about it?? U convinced n won back Payal. Why can't i try n give mine n Khushi's relationship a chance??

Akash: The problem is not that u want to give it a chance. The thing is that Princess is supporting u. Since when??

Sonam: Since he came to see me at the hospital.

Akash: Oh My God!! N u guys r fooling everybody around u by behaving so indifferent all these days?? Unbelievable!!

Sonam: Jiju we were planning to keep it from everybody. Dii will b upset if she comes to know n i want her to take this decision when she's completely sure about it. If she can trust jiju with her heart again, only then she should go back to him. Else she's having a family of her own now. Me, uncle, Rohan Bhai, Lavanya Bhabi n Arjun Bhai r her family. But i want her to give it a serious thought. That's why i convinced her to start working with jiju at AR.

Akash took some moments to digest all this information. Finally he found his voice.

Akash: Ok fine!! I got it. But if u were planning to keep this a secret, then why have u told me now?? What do u want me to do about this??

Arnav: Its Princess' decision. I have no idea what she's thinking.

Sonam (to Akash): I won't b here for some time. Arnav jiju may need help in my absence. U will b his companion whenever he needs. Guide him with a cool mind. Keep in touch with me. I give u the right to scold him, n even punch him if he does anything stupid. Just remember, Dii fall in love with the stubborn, arrogant ASR and then she found a soft, loving Arnav in him. He is not allowed to show his Arnav side to Dii very often. He has to b civil, well-behaved BUT not at all a lovey-dovey Arnav in front of Dii. N u will make sure he complies by these conditions. Waise b in front of Dii, he has no control over his expressions. His eyes give him away.

Arnav: Excuse Me!! U r discussing all these negatives in front of me.

Sonam: So that u know what u need to control.

Arnav: I can b ASR. I have been ASR for all these years.

Sonam: N Dii Broke ur ASR resolve in less than a year. No Thank U. We'll go strictly according to my plan.

Arnav (grudgingly): Fine!!

Akash was amused. Afteral its not everyday that u see someone bossing The ASR. Sonam told him all about her plan.

Akash: Don't worry Princess. I'll take care of that part.

Sonam: Thanks jiju. I knew I can count on u. i'll b leaving next week. Just handle everything.

Akash: Relax. I'll manage.

The next whole week passed in a blur. Routine office, Arnav and Khushi's lunch together, Akash handling the situation whenever required, Arnav n Sonam's lengthy discussions over phone. Arnav and Khushi's friendship was showing slow but steady progress day by day.

Precap:

Day before Sonam left.
Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
ridizzz thumbnail
awesome updates
loved it
plz cont. soon

Edited by ridizzz - 11 years ago
abhiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the jiju's saali convo...
Really good how Arnav listens to sonam...
Update soon..
P.s.
Thanks for the pm 😊Edited by abhiyaa - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow that sure was quick update right
so she has told akash all about their plan to woo khushi back by arnie here
hey she is right you cant control yourself when it gets to khushi its like you cant help but be drawn to her like a moth to a flame
he will need help from someone else since princess wont be there
and akash is the perfect choice
and good now that he knows he can help arnie when he cant control but go all lovey dovey
yup and she did break down his ASR persona so dont go claiming that you can be ASR when you cant
see ya again soon then and cheers for pm