Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: archa2810

same to u dear ðŸ˜Š

thanks darling
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
 now coming back to your update...it 's been terrific for sonam...but she is a strong girl so hope the best...

waiting what convo will be in store for us !!!
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing read all pls con soon
pls pm me
ashi.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting...
pls update soon...
ads99ful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
am backkk
loved ur stry do cont sooon

archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey all. M back. Exams r over n finally m able to spare time fore typing the chapter. M sorry for the delay n i'll try my best to compensate for our skipped two weekends.

Chapter 30

Sonam was silent. She couldn't bring herself to say that she was not fine but she didn't want to lie as well. Her brothers had been her constant support for all these years in every situation. How could she lie?? Finally Rohan broke the silence.

Rohan (still hugging Sonam): Pata hai Princess, us waqt, I had lost hope. Mujhe laga tha k maine tumhe kho dia. I still feel that I failed u as a brother. Had I been a bit more responsible toh ye sb hota hi nai. I.. I'm.. M sorry.

Sonam (squeezing his hand): It was not ur fault bhai. I was careless when I chose my friends. Uss din Harshad nai hota toh...

Rohan: Shh... (cupping her face) Don't even think about what happened. The best part is that u r safe, we r together, n we won't let anything happen to u. U r my treasure Princess, my most valuable asset... I can't act careless when it comes to u. Please cancel this concert. Please...

Sonam: Please bhai. Ye mera chance hai apne past ko bhul k aage badhne ka. Agar ab nai kr payi toh kbi nai kr paungi.

Arjun: Be careful then. Akele tum ghar k main gate tak b nai jaogi. There should b someone with u 24/7. I won't tolerate any reckless act this time. Jb b tum ghar se niklo, we should b informed about it. N u...

Sonam (cutting Arjun): Time please. Itni saari instructions!! Yaad kaise rakhungi mai??

But looking at Arjun's serious face, she knew it was a very bad timing for the joke.

Sonam (seriously): Fine!! If this is all what u want, then i will follow it. Aapki har baat manungi. But only on one condition.

Arjun: What??

Sonam: U all will come to Mumbai for the concert. N hum sb aapke ghar mein rahenge. Aap apartment mein nahi jaenge rehne.

Arjun (sighing): U know its not possible Princess.

Sonam: Of course it is. It has been 2 years bhai. Wo ghar hai aapka. Wo ghar jahan aapne uss insaan k saath apni zindagi k sbse haseen pal bitaye hain jisse aap bohat pyaar krte hain.

Arjun: She didn't have faith in me...

Sonam (cutting him n yelling): She was my bhabi dammit!! N she will always b that for me. (calming down) Please bhai. Khud ko sazaa mat do.

Arjun (almost crying): Uss ghar k har kone mein basti hai wo, kaise face karu mai un sb yaadon ko fir se??

Sonam: Then cherish those memories bhai. Hum yaadein bhulne k liye nahi banate. Yaadein hoti hain sahej k rakhne k liye. Or wo aapki zindagi k sbse khoobsurat din the, aapki sbse haseen yaadein, mat koshish karo unhe bhulne ki. Wo ghar wo room or aap khud b, sb Diya bhabi k ho.She still lives there. Or aapki jagah wohi hai jahan wo hain.

Arjun: Fine Princess!! I promise. Mai wahan wapis aaunga. But only if u promise me that u will b careful.

Sonam: I promise.

Rohan was just smiling seeing how easily these two can handle each other. His lovable family!!

Anjali, Arnav, Rishi & Khushi were watching this from some distance. They had heard the whole conversation. Rishi was feeling cheated as he was not told about such a major happening in his best friend's life. Khushi felt pained to know that her baby sister had to go through all that but she felt proud to see the way in which Sonam dealt with everything. Anjali felt a bit of jealousy at the mention of Diya but she held much more respect for that lady now. Arnav was speechless. How could someone b so strong after all that?? His love for his little bachha had increased many folds that moment. He was feeling protective towards that little girl. He swore to himself that he will make sure that Princess never has to face any past fears again.

Later Same Night (Khushi's Room)

Arnav n Khushi were sitting near the window looking at the stars. They were sitting silently for past half an hour without saying anything.

Khushi: Hume lagta tha k jo humare saath hua wo galat tha. Lekin hum galat the Arnav ji. Jb aapne humse zabardasti shaadi ki toh kum se kum hum ye toh jante the k uss rishte ka matlab kya hai. Chhutki k saath jo hua usse shayad ye andaaza b nahi tha k wo tha kya. Wo bachchi thi uss waqt. Kaise sambhala hoga usne. Or hum... Hum sochne lage the k duniya mein jo b galat hota hai wo humare saath hi hota hai.

Arnav: Khushi isme tumhari koi galti nahi hai. Sonam ki b nahi thi. Jb tumhe chot pohanchi toh wo meri galti thi. Or mai har koshish karunga apni uss galti ko sudharne ki. Lekin Sonam, wo abi b bachchi hai. Agar wo iss waqt Mumbai jaane ko le k comfortable nahi hai toh i don't blame her. But she's being strong. She's ready to face her fears so that she does not have to stay in the shadow of that fear any more. U being her sister should support her Khushi.

Khushi: Lekin iss sbke baad hum usse kaise jaane dein akele?? Humara mann nahi manta Arnav ji.

Arnav: Trust me Khushi. She won't b alone. Agar hum mein se koi jayega wo b ye matter jaan-ne k baad to Sonam ko lagega k hum usse sympathy dikha rahe hain n we think k wo weak hai. We all have to b strong for her. Usse jaane do. I'll make sure she's safe. Don't worry.

Khushi just stared at him. She had seen Arnav's protective side for his family, specially Anjali, sometimes a glimpse of that protectiveness for herself but never had she thought that he will show this side for someone else too. She felt happy that Arnav was showing this concern for her baby sister. She knew he wanted to b accepted as a part of her family but she couldn't bring herself to admit that she had considered him her family the day she had fallen in his arms.

Khushi: Thanks Arnav ji.

Arnav: Wo meri b kuch lagti hai Khushi. Or ye mai tumhare liye nahi kr raha. (assuring her) Tum so jao. Mai dekh lunga yahan se.

With this said, he left Khushi alone in her room with the thoughts of the conversation they just shared.

Guest Room (Arnav's Room in Mehta Mansion)

Arnav (on call): U have to take care of that... (pause) Wo ek second k liye b tumhari nazron se dur nahi honi chahiye. She shouldn't know that she's being watched. (pause) I don't know Aman. Tum khud jaoge wahan. I can't go because she will know. Moreover media hi issue create kr dega n i don't want that. I want every second's report. Jaise hi tumhe lage k koi problem ho sakti hai, just inform me. She doesn't know u so she won't recognize u. (pause) Yahan mai sambhal lunga... (pause) I know Aman. Don't worry about ur projects at AR. I'll manage. I'll assign those to someone else but this is more important... (pause) I know. Thanks Aman. I knew I can count on u.

Arnav had asked his right hand man Aman Mathur to follow Sonam to Mumbai. This was a family matter n some outsider could not b involved in this. N Aman was someone ASR trusted when it comes to maintaining confidentiality.

Precap:

Sonam n Rishi confrontation. Progress between Arshi.
Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
thanbks for pm
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ssj236

Awww!!!! Such a sad incident wid sonam :( !!!!
Nicely written!!!!
Can u just remind me who r harshad and sriti...plz... Also waiting eagerly for d precap wer arnav helps her... Btw evn i hav xamz in dec:)
also all d best for ur xamz!!!!

Thank u for the feedback dear... for Harshad n Sriti, refer to Chapter-23

Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow finaly u updated thnx 4 pm awesmmm
ashi.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear...
good to see u back..!!!!
pls update soon...