Rivanya,Ishveer,Swasan and Shivika ff - Ishq wala love

Posted: 7 years ago

Here are Characters of the Story 

Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya 

Shivanya : elder sister of Anika , Ishaani & Swara and love interest of Ritik 

Shivaay : Older brother of Ritik , Ranveer & Sanskar and love interest of Anika 

Anika : Older sister of Shivanya , Ishaani & Swara and love interest of Shivaay 

Ranveer : Older brother of Ritik , Ranveer & Sanskar and love interest of Ishaani 

Ishaani : Older sister of Shivanya , Ishaani & Swara and love interest of Ranveer 

Sanskar : Older brother of Ritik , Ranveer & Sanskar and love interest of  Swara 

Swara : Older sister of Shivanya , Ishaani & Swara and love interest of Sanskar 

In This Story All heroes are Brothers and Heroines are sisters .

Rocky( Kvb) - Spoil Brat boy madly in love with Shivanya wants him at any cost 

Swetlana - Spoil Brat Girl madly in love with Shivaay want him at any cost .

Tanvi: spoil brat girl madly in love with Ritik and wants him at any cost .

Daksh: spoil brat boy madly in love with Anika and wants her at any cost .

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 4 years ago
Nice introduction..
OMG these pairs are 4 bros & 4 sis..shocking..
its hard to see them like that but its look totally different..plz continue..waiting for the love story of 4 bros & 4 sis..
sorry i am unable to comment in all parts becoz my exam starts..
plz send PM i will replay when i get free time..Edited by aishu007 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by aishu007

Nice introduction..
OMG these pairs are 4 bros & 4 sis..shocking..
its hard to see them like that but its look totally different..plz continue..waiting for the love story of 4 bros & 4 sis..
sorry i am unable to comment in all parts becoz my exam starts..
plz send PM i will replay when i get free time..
yeah sure i will pm the link to now .
4 superb pairs in one ff.4 handsome brother n 4 beautiful sisters.romantic title.waiting 4 u to start it.i luv college stories a lot.plz pm with link Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Concept.😊
The Pairs were so Nice.😊
Please Continue soon.😊

Episode 1

In London

At Raheja Mansion

In Ritik's room

Ritik : wakes up and goes to bathroom and does brush and after that he takes shower and comes out and takes out his T-shirt and jeans and wears it and goes downstairs .

In Shivaay's room

Shivaay: wakes up and goes to bathroom and does brush and after that he takes shower and comes out and takes out his T-shirt and jeans and wears it and goes downstairs .

After 15min

Both Ranveer and Sanskar both came downstairs after getting ready and asks for breakfast .

In kitchen

Ragini: starts making breakfast for all four of them and after 18 min breakfast is ready and gives it to them .

All have breakfast together .

Rishabh : says best of luck for college .

All four brothers says thanks dad .

At Kapoor Mansion

In Shivanya's room

Shivanya: wakes and goes to bathroom and comes back after getting fresh and tank top and jeans and wears it and goes downstairs

After 16 min

Anika , Ishaani and Swara came downstairs after getting ready and asks for breakfast .

After 10 min

All four sisters does breakfast and leaves for university in car and reaches University .

At Cambridge University

All four sister enters into university

Samira: sees four new girls and goes to them and asks how she can help them .

Shivanya: tells to her that we are new students and today is our 1st day at university so we don't know anything .

Samira: ok I will help you out and who are those three with you .

Shivanya: they are my sisters Anika , Ishaani and Swara .

Samira: ok  smiles and extends his friendship with all four .

Samira and all four sister becomes friends and before leaving she tells that tomorrow is freshers party in university .

Back at Raheja Mansion

All four Brothers comes to garage and takes out their cars and bike and leaves for university 

After 30 min

Two cars enters in University with Two bikes .

In university lawn

Shivanya : sees two cars and bikes has come

Anika& Ishaani: sees one car and bike .

Swara: sees one bike only .

All four sister waits for them reveal themselves .

From Lamborghini Aventador

Ritik : comes out of his car and removes his glasses and sees Shivanya and gets attracted to her .

Shivanya: sees him and gets attracted to him and smiles .

From BMW Car

Shivaay : comes out of his car and removes his glasses and sees Anika and gets attracted to her .

Anika: sees him and gets attracted to him .

From Bike one

Ranveer : removes his helmet and reveals himself 

Ishaani: gets attracted to Ranveer at first sight only and smiles .

From Bike two

Sanskar: removes his helmet and reveals himself .

Swara: gets attracted to him.smiles .

Precap : Freshers Party and All four brothers and Sisters and becomes friends

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
introduction of boys and girls was nice .nice to see rishab ragini  as boys' parents was nice.but why the name is rishab instead of Neil ?which actress plays samira?is she an important character? boys' entry to college was superb.all the boys and girls saw each other and got attracted also.wow.why only rivanya shivay pics? waiting for the freshers party

Episode 2

Shivanya : sees Ritik coming torwards her .

Ritik: comes to her and says hii to her tells her he is Ritik

Shivanya:  says hii I am Shivanya

Both Ritik and Shivanya starts to talk for 5 min after that both shakes hand and becomes friends.

After 10 min

Both Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar comes to their brother and meets Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara.

After 20 min talk between ( Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar ) and ( Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara) laid the bond of friendship between them and all become best friends to each other .

Shivanya : tells to Ritik that today is freshers party in university for new students .

Ritik: ok and asks her will she be his dance partner in freshers party .

Shivanya: ok I will smiles .

After same thing is asked ( Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar) to ( Anika ,Ishaani and Swara) for freshers party  and their answer is yes .

After that all leaves for their class .

In Class

Professor : starts the lecture

All four brothers and Sisters listens to lecture seriously .

After 30 min class was over .

As day passed evening came and it was time for freshers party

At Cambridge University

All students starts to arrives for freshers party  and after 20 min all the students have come to freshers party .

Principal : I welcome all the new students to this year freshers party . let's do not waste our time let party get started .

Dj: started to roll the music

Shivaay and Anika dances passionately on Katra Katra song after their dance got over everyone clapped at their perfomance .

Second Perfomance of day

Ranveer and Ishaani dances passionately on wajah tum ho song and after their dance got over everyone clapped at their perfomance.

Third Perfomance of day

Sanskar and Swara dances passionately on gurea song and after their dance got over everyone loved their perfomance .

Last perfomance of day

Ritik and Shivanya dances passionately on Tum hi ho song and after their dance got over everyone applauded their magical perfomance .

After 30 min

Freshers party got over and every student starts leave for their houses .

First all the sisters ( Anika , Shivanya , Ishaani and Swara ) left for their house and reached their home in 20 min from their cars.

At Kapoor Mansion

All Shivanya , Anika , Ishaani and Swara straight goes to their room and falls asleep .

Back at Cambridge University

Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar leaves for their home and reaches their home in 25 min and parks their cars and

At Raheja Mansion

All Ritik , Shivaay , Ranveer and Sanskar straight goes to their room and falls asleep .

Precap : Rocky and Swetlana entry in university 

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 7 years ago
Wow.they all have become friends.loved ritik asking shivanya to be his dance partner for fresher's day party.loved all dance performances and Song selection. for a change instead of ishveer it's rivanya who dance on tum hi ho.nice pics.please answer my questions in the previous comment 
Nice start... I love all four pairs so excited...😃 loved the performances...