Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it!!!!
arnav is sooo romantic!
glad arjun gave a chance for him and anjali!
can't wait for the next update!
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail

I am getting more and more attached to this story..

Don't know how will I react when it will be over..

Well..

Tomorrow is another day.

Ok..no POV's of mine..
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail

Let's come back to the story..

It was really a happy moment for Arnav..

After all the battles lost and won..

It's finally to move on..

Not only for him..

But also for others.

So they want one day reserved for themselves.

Sonam's idea of clubbing was interesting.

I really liked the way Arnav said to Arjun

"Go ahead"

The conversation between Arjun and Arnav was thoughtful.

May I borrow some thoughts from here, if not lines???

Hope you grant the permission.

So..keep on dancing till the world ends.

Arjun wants to try..yes..that's good..never leave hope..never feel deserted.

So, if love doesn't work..friendship will compensate it.

This is cute..

So AR designs!!

Weather description!!

Good one liners..

It is something any girl would go dumb!!

Speechless!!

Perfecto!!

Yes..

Life is beautiful..

Indeed…

Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail

A very very good chapter..

Very nicely written…

And with lots of thoughts..

I suppose you could write this update with soo much feeling cause you have placed yourself in each of the characters.

SPECIALLY ARJUN and ANJALI..

Why do I feel that conversation was fiction blended with reality.

Ok,,,enough of my blabbering..

Waiting for you to comment on chapter 16 a and b..when you get free..

And thanks a lot..

Thanks a lot..

For your advice.

And after your story ends..

In advance I am asking something..

I would like to do a combined story.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well this was something
sorry will have to be short you see
as i have a lot of stories to catch up on
this is what happens when you dont read stuff for a while
wow so we have more weddings than one though
not only arhi have declared their wish to marry
but we had sonam rishi confessing
now this one we had arjun anji have also given each other somne chnace
and about time too if i say so myself
will could things get better than this
well they did all thanx to arhi date
awww wasnt that just cute of arnie to arrange this
waise he is right about family not giving them time when they formally announce the wedding
cheers for pm
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all. No blabbering this time.

Here's the update.

Chapter 52-A

A Week before the Double Wedding

Everybody was busy in preparations. There was so less time n so many things to do. The wedding rituals were to start in 3 days. It was decided that the venue would b Mehta's guest house in Lonavala. The weddings were to b a private affair with only close friends & family as the attendees.

The guest house was a huge bungalow in actual n was sufficient to accommodate all the guests invited. There were three wings in the guest house. It was decided that one wing will b shared by the Singhanias, Mehtas n Rishi's family along with their guests. Second wing was to b shared by the Raizadas, NK's parents, Lavanya's family n their guests. The third wing was allotted for the guests as well as for holding the pre-wedding rituals. Some rooms in this wing were allotted to the helpers as well.

Shopping was on full spring as it was the time of last minute preparations. Things were checked n double-checked so that nothing was missing. They all had to leave for the guest house the next day. The ladies were too excited. They all were assembled in RM and were discussing the arrangements for the umpteenth time.

Nani: Kuch reh toh nahi gya na??

Mamiji: Don't worry Pilleejjj. Sb kuch ekdum ache se arrange ho gya hai sasuma.

Anjali: Ab NK Bhai ki b shaadi ho jaegi. Or fir Chhotey or Khushi ji b. Sb kuch theek hone laga hai na nani. Hum bohat khush hain.

Nani: Haan Anjali bitiya. Iss ghar mein fir se khushi laut rahi hai.

Khushi blushed. Arnav noticed the color rising on Khushi's face n smirked. He wanted to tease her but decided to let it go for now.

Arnav (to Payal): When r u coming home Payal?? Ab toh Akash ko maaf kr do.

Payal (smiling): Humare bhai ki shaadi hai. Hume yahan kyu rahenge??

NK (pouting): But Payal Bhabi, even m ur zewar.

Sapna & Khushi (laughing): Dewar NK/Nanheji!!

Arjun: Rehne do. Iska dewar hi theek hai. Smabhal k rehna Sapna. NK ki hindi bohat disastrous hai.

Sapna (blushing): Koi baat nai bhai. Mai sikha dungi.

Rohan: Oye hoye!! Suna Rishi?? Dreamy hindi sikhayegi.

Anjali (laughing): NK bahi Sapna ko zarur hindi sikha denge. Fir jb hum inke do se teen hone par inhe milne jaenge flowers lekar toh ye b kahegi "Dii, julaab k liye shukriya."

NK (confused): Exactly!! That's what she would say. What's wrong with it??

Akash (controlling his laughter): It's Gulaab NK bhai. Julaab means constipation.

And all those who were holding their laughter burst out laughing. It was fun filled time and they all were enjoying a lot.

Sapna: By the way, a cousin of mine is coming for the wedding. Someone will have to pick her up from the airport.

Sonam: Who??

Sapna: Sheetal!!

Rohan: Really?? Cool!!

Lavanya (getting annoyed): Why r u getting so excited Rohan??

Rohan stuttered. Laughing at his state, Dinesh uncle came to his rescue.

Dinesh: Don't feel jealous Lavanya. They r good friend n they have not met since two years. Moreover, I guess she won the bet. Right Rohan?? (wink)

Lavanya (confused): What bet??

Rohan (pleading): Don't say anything dad.

Arjun: They had a bet that…

Rohan: That's not fair!!

Lavanya (pouting): Batao na.

Rohan (sighing): We had a bet that whoever of us will get married first will b responsible for finding a girl/guy for the other as the case may b.

Lavanya: Weird!! (smiling) But cute.

Rohan (rolling his eyes): Don't tell me that. She is having a long list of characteristics which she wants to see in her partner n it's going to b one heck of a job to find someone for her.

Khushi: We all will help u out Bhai. (wink) Don't worry.

Rohan (muttering to himself): Now I should worry more.

Next Day

Everybody had left for the venue while Arnav n Rishi had gone to pick Sheetal. They were waiting outside the airport as they learnt that the flight had landed. They didn't notice Sheetal as they were looking here n there to locate her while she came from behind n hugged Rishi.

Sheetal (smiling n still hugging Rishi): Hii Kiddo. I missed u so much.

Rishi: Diii… (annoyed) Stop calling me that!!

Sheetal: Ok ok fine!! I can see u r not a kid any more. (teasing) But u'll always b my Kiddo.

Rishi (frowning): Shall we leave??

They didn't notice Arnav who was watching the brother sister duo arguing like kids. Sheetal was behaving with Rishi in a similar way as Anjali used to behave with Arnav some months ago. A lot had changed since then but he was glad that he still had his Dii safe n sound with him.

Sheetal was the first to realize that they had audience. She looked up to find the most handsome man, dressed in a casual blue jeans n a black t-shirt looking at them. She was embarrassed for behaving so childish in front of a stranger. Rishi noticed this n decided to break the awkwardness.

Rishi (to Arnav): This is my most crazy n annoying cousin – Sheetal Dii. She's studying Fashion Designing, (muttering to Arnav) although her designs suck. N Dii, meet Arnav Jiju.

Sheetal (confused): Jiju?? Who's his wife??

Rishi: He's Sonam's jiju. Remember I told u about Khushi Dii??

Sheetal: Ohh!! Hii. M Sheetal. (extending her hand)

Arnav (with a handshake): Arnav. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Sheetal: OMG!! (excited) U mean, The ASR?? AR Designs wale ASR??

Arnav (shrugged): Yeah. One n only!!

Sheetal (jumping in excitement): OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! M meeting The ASR. OMG!! Somebody pinch me. M dreaming.

Rishi did the honors of pinching n what followed left Arnav stunned. Sheetal had hugged him as if her life depended on the hug while Rishi was shocked to see his sister's behavior.

Sheetal (still hugging Arnav): I can't believe m seeing u in person. M a huge fan of ur designs. I know u design urself very rare but whenever u do, they r a masterpiece.

Rishi (annoyed): Newsflash Dii. He's taken. Stop throwing urself at him, for God's sake.

Sheetal (realizing this n pulling out of the hug embarrassed): Shut up Kiddo!!

(To Arnav) M sorry. I was just too excited that I got a bit carried away.

Arnav (smiled slightly): It's ok. Shall we go now?? It's getting late.

They left for the guest house to join the others.

Guest house

By the time Arnav, Rishi n Sheetal arrived, everybody else had settled down. There was so much mess as the arrangements had begun. The arrangements n decoration was going on. Every person was either engrossed in some work or giving instructions regarding the arrangements. It was a perfect wedding atmosphere. The muhurats for the weddings were such that NK & Sapna's wedding pheras were to b conducted before midnight while that of Rohan & Lavanya were to b conducted after midnight. The bidai was to b done together, so the couple's could attend each other's wedding. The arrangements were to b made in such a way that there is no hindrance or delay in any of the weddings.

Haldi Day

The day started with a pooja to seek the blessings of the Almighty before starting with the wedding rituals. The grooms wore white kurta pajama while the brides were in white salwar kameez. Later, the haldi (turmeric paste) was first applied to the grooms and then the same haldi was sent to apply on their respective brides. There was a lot of teasing n commenting where the couples were blushing all the time due to the comments made by their devils of friends.

While the others were applying haldi on the couples, Arnav n Khushi were lost in their memories of haldi. They were recalling the day when Arnav had wiped off the haldi, which Anjali had applied on him during Akash's wedding rituals, with Khushi's dupatta. The couples were told that they were not allowed to meet each other alone till the wedding now.

Next Day - Mehendi

The next day was mehendi. All the gents were told that it's a ladies' function n they r not allowed to come. They were disappointed but couldn't do anything as Buaji was taking care that the girls r always in front of her eyes, so no secret meetings alone.

Khushi was looking at the mehendi on her hands. She still blushed when the recalled the deep colored "A" which adorned her palms the last time. She was wishing that this time the color is darker than before.

Lavanya's mehendi hid "R" in a very intelligent way and everybody was teasing her that it's going to b really hard for Rohan to find his name on their wedding night. The thought of the wedding night was making her nervous.

Sapna was in a similar situation as Lavanya. Everytime anyone mentioned about how hard it would b for NK to find his name, she just blushed.

Anjali was having a fun time teasing the brides. She even teased Payal when they saw the dark color of mehendi on her palms. Everybody wanted Payal to return to RM but Payal told them that she'll think about it after the weddings.

Anjali had gone out to get more mehendi which was kept in the outhouse when Arjun cornered her. He didn't know why but he didn't like it that Anjali had no trace of mehendi on her hands.

Arjun: U don't like mehendi??

Anjali jumped on listening to him as she had not realized that Arjun was there with her.

Anjali (calming down): U scared me.

Arjun: Sorry. But don't u??

Anjali: It's not that. I love mehendi but… I don't know. (smiling sadly) May b it's just not for me.

Arjun silently picked up a cone and taking Anjali's hand, he drew a beautiful "A" on her left palm. Satisfied with his handwork, he kissed her wrist and left, leaving a shocked Anjali behind. It took some time to register what happened but when she did, she smiled widely n looking at her hand, she recalled all that happened a few minutes back n blushed furiously.

Late in the night, Arnav managed to come to Khushi's room somehow as he was feeling too restless. He was unable to have her alone the whole day n moreover, Sheetal was just too annoying as she would not leave him alone n kept on asking questions after questions about fashion designing n his mind was totally on Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi??

Khushi (annoyed): So u remember me?? (sarcastically) I was under the impression that u forgot all about me already, the way u were enjoying Sheetal's company all the time.

Arnav (amused): R u jealous??

Khushi (rolling her eyes): In ur dreams!!

Arnav (smirking): Really??

Khushi (determined): Really!!

Arnav: Fine. Let's make a deal. I bet u that u will urself confess in front of me that u r jealous of Sheetal.

Khushi: Not gonna happen!!

Arnav: We'll see about that. But if I win, u'll do whatever I'll ask u to do.

Khushi (confidently): The deal is on!!

Next Day - Sangeet

It was the sangeet day n everybody was busy in the final dance rehearsals. Khushi had tried to suppress the urge to strangle Sheetal whenever she saw anywhere near Arnav, which was mostly throughout the day. She was annoyed n yes, she was jealous.

Khushi (muttering to herself): Samajhte kya hain khud ko, saara din uss kalmuhi k saath bitaya, humari koi parwah hi nai unhe. Or upar se wo chudail, jb pta hai k wo pati hain humare toh khud peeche rahe na, shadishuda aadmi me b line marti hai, sharam naam ki cheez toh rahi hi nai na aaj kal ki ladkiyon mein.

Arnav (whispering huskily in her ear): R u jealous sweetheart??

He was enjoying the expressions Khushi gave him whenever he was talking to Sheetal. He had decided what he wanted to ask when he will win n now he had to win at any cost.

Khushi (composing herself): Nahi. Hum kyu jalenge, hume koi farak nai padta.

Arnav (annoying her further): Something is burning!!

Khushi (angry): M not jealous!!

Arnav: Fine. (smirking) Then u won't b having any problem if I dance with her?? We were planning to, actually.

Khushi (pulling him by collar): Sochna b mt. Baal noch lungi uss chudail k agar usne aapko chhua b. Or agar aap uske aas paas b dikhayi diye to pehle aapka murder kr dungi or fir suicide. Samjhe aap??

Arnav (furious): Don't u dare say anything like this again. (grabbing her by shoulders) Samjhi tum?? U know what, just don't talk to me.

He had just turned to leave when Khushi held his arm and before he could say anything, she kissed him. She tried to apologize through this kiss as she knew she had unintentionally hurt him deeply. He was not responding in the beginning but he gave up soon n kissed her back. They broke apart totally out of breath.

Khushi (cupping his cheeks): M sorry.

Arnav: Never ever talk about dying again.

Khushi: I won't.

She just hugged him, trying to calm him down.

Khushi (still hugging him): By the way, yes I feel jealous.

Arnav's hold around her tightened as he heard her confession.

Khushi (pulling out of the hug): So, what do u want me to do??

Arnav: I'll ask for it when the right time comes.

He kissed her forehead n they went together to attend the sangeet.

Precap for Ch 52-B:

The Wedding.

NOTE:

Ch 52-B coming tomorrow. Stay tuned. 😈

archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis

I am getting more and more attached to this story..

Don't know how will I react when it will be over..

Well..

Tomorrow is another day.

Ok..no POV's of mine..

Let's come back to the story..

It was really a happy moment for Arnav..

After all the battles lost and won..

It's finally to move on..

Not only for him..

But also for others.

So they want one day reserved for themselves.

Sonam's idea of clubbing was interesting.

I really liked the way Arnav said to Arjun

"Go ahead"

The conversation between Arjun and Arnav was thoughtful.

May I borrow some thoughts from here, if not lines???

Hope you grant the permission.

So..keep on dancing till the world ends.

Arjun wants to try..yes..that's good..never leave hope..never feel deserted.

So, if love doesn't work..friendship will compensate it.

This is cute..

So AR designs!!

Weather description!!

Good one liners..

It is something any girl would go dumb!!

Speechless!!

Perfecto!!

Yes..

Life is beautiful..

Indeed'

A very very good chapter..

Very nicely written'

And with lots of thoughts..

I suppose you could write this update with soo much feeling cause you have placed yourself in each of the characters.

SPECIALLY ARJUN and ANJALI..

Why do I feel that conversation was fiction blended with reality.

Ok,,,enough of my blabbering..

Waiting for you to comment on chapter 16 a and b..when you get free..

And thanks a lot..

Thanks a lot..

For your advice.

And after your story ends..

In advance I am asking something..

I would like to do a combined story.

Thank u so much dear.

U can take as many ideas as u want from my works. I don't mind. In fact, i feel obliged to know that a perfect writer like u is getting inspired by something that i wrote as it's my first story n i have never been confident when i post.

U r right. There r certain things that r very close to reality. Arjun n Anjali's relationship is actually quite real n very closely related to me, although the way i have put it is fictional. Diya is a real character n she would have actually been related to me at some point of time if she had not taken that drastic step.

I feel elated that u actually felt that m worthy enough to do a combined story with u. M so happy n we'll definitely work together soon.

Lots of love, 
Archa
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

well this was something
sorry will have to be short you see
as i have a lot of stories to catch up on
this is what happens when you dont read stuff for a while
wow so we have more weddings than one though
not only arhi have declared their wish to marry
but we had sonam rishi confessing
now this one we had arjun anji have also given each other somne chnace
and about time too if i say so myself
will could things get better than this
well they did all thanx to arhi date
awww wasnt that just cute of arnie to arrange this
waise he is right about family not giving them time when they formally announce the wedding
cheers for pm

This was the first time when u were late to comment. For one moment, i thought that may b u got bored n quit reading the story. M relieved that u r still there. Thanks for the feedback. 😊
Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
basanti108 thumbnail
loll..sheetal is really annoying and love arnav and khushi banter

Lovely update and thank you for pm😊
farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice! wonder what arnav will ask for