can't wait for next chapter!
ARHI-SKLOVERS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ff plz pm me next time
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all. No blabbering this time. This story completes half century with this chapter. Thank u all for supporting me in reaching this milestone. 🤗

Here's the update.

Chapter 50

Sonam was still in deep thoughts when Arnav entered the room followed by Harshad.

Arnav (concerned): U okay Princess??

Sonam (back to present): M fine jiju.

Harshad: Why was he here?? What did he say??

Sonam: He just apologized Harshad. N I forgave him. End of the discussion.

Harshad: But Princess...

Sonam: Please!! I don't want to talk about it. It's over now. There is no point in discussing all that again n again. Leave it.

Arnav (sitting next to her n taking her hand): Should I call Khushi?? Do u want to talk Bachha??

Sonam (pressing his hand): M seriously fine jiju. Don't worry. U go ahead. I'll just change n come.

Arnav nodded n left the room after giving her a side hug n telling her to call him if she needs something. Sonam was alone in the room now as she sent Harshad to take care of the media. She was thinking about her conversation with Sameer. She had no idea why but she was feeling happy about his last words. She had understood that Sameer had considered her & Rishi as a couple but even she had not bothered much to clarify. She had felt happy on realizing that she was being linked with her best friend in a way more than just friend. No matter how much she wanted to deny it but she had long ago admitted to herself that her heart would always skip a beat when such a mention was made. She could not decipher these feelings. Do I really want this?? What if I lose another friend?? Can I afford that?? Do I have the courage to see MY Rish go away from me?? How will I live if something goes wrong?? Rather, will I b able to live at all?? All these thoughts were creating even more mess in her head.

On the other hand, Arnav & Harshad had told the others about Sameer's encounter. They all were shocked. Arjun was furious. He rushed towards Sonam's green room but was stopped by Anjali.

Anjali: Wait Arjun!! Just let her b for some time. She has been strong enough to face him. Let her compose her thoughts. U know that she'll talk to u about it.

Arjun just calmed down n nodded, refraining himself from going to Sonam and demanding answers for her actions. He decided to wait n let her approach him by herself as she always does.

Rishi was a totally different story. As soon as he heard about all that had happened, he made an escape to go to Sonam. He wanted to make sure that she's fine. He had taken the situations too lightly in past n things had become messy because of that; he didn't want to take any risk this time.

When Rishi entered the room, Sonam was in deep thoughts. He didn't quite understand what was going on in her mind but he could see that she was not upset about facing Sameer. He was relieved that the encounter had not resulted in any negative impact on her. He was afraid that coming face to face with past might take Sonam even more far from him. He slowly closed the door behind him and came closer to take a seat next to her. She looked lost, as if she didn't even know that he was there.

After few moments of silence,

Sonam: M fine Rish. If this is what u wanted to know, then please b free to go ahead with whatever plans u guys were making. I'll join u shortly.

Rishi was surprised to know that she had realized his presence in the room. He had always thought that Sonam is always oblivious to the things going on around her. He would always b aware of the changes that would start taking place in n around him as soon as he felt Sonam's presence; his breathing would go rapid, his heartbeat racing as if he had run a marathon, butterflies in the pit of his stomach.

Rishi (gathering his thoughts): I know u r fine Princess. One look at ur face gives away this fact. But what is bothering u??

Sonam sighed. M I that obvious??

Sonam: Nothing Rish. M just tired. Nothing much.

Rishi: Okay. U need rest, I agree. But let's try again. What's bothering u Princess?? And please try a better, rather honest answer this time.

Sonam was surprised at his tone. He had never cross questioned her. He silence was irritating Rishi and he was trying to b calm.

Sonam (watching him intently): Why don't u speak up exactly what u want to ask??

Rishi (his tone loud): Why don't u accept that u know what m asking and answer it straight away??

Sonam (avoiding eye contact): I have no idea what u r talking about.

Rishi (turning her suddenly by holding her from shoulders): What did that a****le say?? What has he done now that has made u so serious??

Sonam (staring at him): That's none of ur business.

Rishi: Everything concerning u is MY business. Now what did he say??

Sonam: He said something which u could never say. So just let it b.

Rishi: For heaven's sake Sonam, don't test me. I have no idea what I'll do.

Sonam (struggling in his grip): Why r u even concerned now?? This has never happened before. U were not with me when I had to face him last time. So u don't need to b here now. Stop showing that u care when u actually don't. U were busy with someone else then, now go n find someone so that u can b busy now too.

Rishi was stunned. All this time he had been thinking that Sonam was hurt because he was not there with her; but today, he came to know that the hurt was not because he was not with her but because he was with someone else at that time; or rather she had assumed that he was with someone else. That means the whole problem was not that he was away but he was near someone else. Was she jealous??

There was no need to answer this question as her behavior was screaming of jealousy. He felt light, relieved, happy. Thank God it's not only me. But does she too?? Well there's only one way to find out.

Rishi: I was never with someone else Princess.

As soon as she heard those words, she was frozen. What does he mean?? She stopped struggling and looked at him.

Sonam: What??

Rishi (left her arm to cup her face): I said I was never with someone else. I was at my friend's place n the girl whose voice u heard in between the call was his girlfriend who had come to stay over. We were waiting for my friend as he had left the room to attend a call. We were just sitting n chatting casually. There was nothing more between us.

Sonam: But tumne kaha k wo bohat...

Rohan (interrupting): Did I take a name??

Sonam: Elena.

Rohan: Elena was my friend's girlfriend. N I won't deny that I called her hot. Actually they were getting late for their date n so I had to leave. I was trying to make u feel jealous. I had understood my feelings at that time but u still considered me as a friend. N Elena just told me to try jealousy. I had no idea that u had gone through something like that. M sorry.

Sonam was stunned. She was relieved, she didn't acknowledge why. But the next moment, she was angry. So she started hitting him.

Sonam (hitting him with every word): U idiot, stupid, moron, jerk. Pehle nai bta skte the?? U wasted three years of my life.

Rishi (held her hands to stop her): N how is that my fault?? My anger is justified as u didn't tell me. Why??

Sonam: (quietly) I was scared. I thought may b u'll hate me. I felt disgusted, used, impure. I wanted to end my life. I couldn't forget all that happened. I couldn't bear to see ur hatred. N I decided to keep my distance from u.

Rishi (holding her in a tight embrace): R u mad. How could u think like that, u fool?? How dare u think like that about us?? I can never hate u Princess. U r too precious for me. M so sorry I made u feel this way. I'll always b there for u, n matter what r the situations r. Even if the whole world opposes u, I'll stay with u to b ur support. Even if u r wrong, I'll share ur wrongs sweetheart. I love u too much to ever leave u. I...

There was silence in the room except for the sound of their breathing. Rishi realized that he had actually said the words he was struggling to say. They broke apart from the hug n the situation was awkward. Sonam was happy to hear that but his sudden silence had given her doubts. On the other hand, Rishi decided that it was time to take the next step. He knew it was risky but then he thought that there is no profit without risk.

Rishi took her hand in his. Their hearts were racing, breathing irregular. He turned her towards him n cupped her face with his other hand. He lifted he face to make an eye contact. The look in her eyes gave him the answer and he knew that he could not delay this anymore. He leaned close to her. Her quick irregular breathing, slightly parted lips but the way she didn't try to distance herself even after reading his intention gave him the courage to carry on. He gently pecked her lips and the way her hold on his hand tightened confirmed that she is affected. The gentle peck turned into a full blown kiss. The time n place was long lost n forgotten. This moment was a pure bliss. Sonam's mind was telling her that kissing best friend was against her rules but her heart convinced her that some rules r meant to b broken. Rishi tried to pour his love, his insecurity on knowing about Sameer, his fear of losing her, his every emotion that defined their relationship as he considered it to b, in that kiss, holding her close to him while Sonam's arms were around his neck, her fingers messing his hair even more. They had no idea for how long the kiss lasted. It was gentle yet passionate, heated yet comfortable. They finally broke apart when they felt the need of breathing. They rested their forehead against each other trying to regulate their breathing.

Rishi (smiling): I love u Sonam.

Sonam (with moist eyes): I love u too.

He hugged her tight, letting her shed the tears she was trying to hold. He didn't feel the need to console her, as he knew they were happy tears. He rested his chin at the top of her head. Kissing her hair, he promised himself and her that he'll never let her go.

The love birds had not realized that they had audience. When Khushi had seen Rishi leaving, she had suspected that he'll go to Sonam. So she had followed him, dragging Arnav along with her. They had not planned to witness all that but now they were glad that they came here. They could see that Sonam & Rishi had finally accepted their feelings n confessing them means that they r considering to take their relationship seriously now. They left the love birds alone n made their way towards the now empty auditorium. They sat down in complete silence, both of them happy for the little girl they love.

Khushi: Sb kuch sane jaisa lag raha hai. Hum bohat khush hain k Chhutki or Rishi saath hain.

Arnav: Hmm. N we know k Rishi humari Princess k liye sahi hai.

Khushi (after some moments of silence): Ye sb kitna achanak ho gya na. Hum kuch din pehle tk soch rahe the k Rishi kahin jaldbazi toh nai kr raha, but see them now. It proves k apni feelings confess krne k liye koi time sahi ya galat nai hota. Jo wait krte rehte hain, wo apne pyaar ko kho dete hain. Ek moment ko sahi ya galat bnana humare haath mein hai. Or Rishi ne Sonam k liye wo moment itna special bna dia.

Arnav: Lekin kbi kbi intezaar zaruri hota hai. Agar doubt ho k wo NA keh degi toh wait krni pdti hai.

Khushi: I don't agree. Risk toh lena hi pdta hai. Lekin agar btaoge hi nai toh usko pta kaise chalega??

Arnav (seriously): Agar aisa hai toh mai b ye risk finally lena chahta hu.

Khushi (confused): Matlab??

Arnav left his seat to bend down on one knee. He took out a box from his pocket and her Khushi's hand.

Arnav (looking in her eyes): Khushi!! I know I have hurt u a lot n no matter how many times I apologize, it won't b enough. (gesturing her to stop when she was going to interrupt) I know I don't deserve u but I can't let u go. I need to b selfish as I can't live without u. U have become the most important entity in my whole being. There r times when I behave like a jerk, I have serious temper issues n my brain goes on a holiday when m angry, but whenever I have hurt u, I have ended up getting hurt myself along with u. I might b the Rakshas, Shaitan and Laad Governor as u call me but this Shaitan is madly n irrevocably in love with this Sundari. I don't promise that I'll never hurt u but I promise that I'll always b the one who will b there to remove ur pain n restore ur smile whenever u r hurt. Will u give me the chance to love u n cherish u throughout my life?? Will u marry me n b mine forever??

Khushi was stunned would b an understatement. She had never expected something like this. Yes, wedding was expected in future, but such a sincere proposal n such sincere declaration of love was not what she had expected from Arnav. There were no huge promises, no fairy tale ending, just sincere words ensuring her of the happiness in store for her in their future together. Words were lost. She wanted to speak but the words won't come. She was overwhelmed n the happy tears in her eyes which were shining with love gave Arnav a feeling of contentment.

Khushi just nodded, still unable to say anything, and was immediately pulled in a rib cracking hug followed by a mind numbing kiss which made her feel dizzy. The desire was there but the trust which came along with that passion left them breathless.They were rightly a match made in heaven.

Precap for Ch 51:

Arjun confesses.

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hiahmed

the story is becoming too non-arshi.

u won't b complaining from next chapter onwards 😉
Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for considering my comment. now that all couples are set, we need more arshi romance
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congrats for half century...
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
ahhh so it seems as id finally at least rish has made sure sonam and her declared their feelings for one another
and i swear it couldnt have been soon enough
and to think they wasted so much time
gosh that was so funny how the confessed
and just like arhi they sealed the confession with a kiss
about time too
and then arhi did the same
wow now that sure was some proposal
shaitan urf rajkumar ko mil gayi unki sundari
well he had to take a chance there right
wait he had the ring with him so long huh
ahhh all are confessing
happy days are here right
and here to stay one hopes
time for the weddings to begin man
cheers for pm

Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awesome update

cont. asap dear
sudhalata1 thumbnail
lovely update
finally Sonam and Rishi confessed and Arnav was on his knees for khushi❤️
tinsel_akira thumbnail
Hayyeee awesome update
Sonam-Rishi and Arnav-Khushi together!!!

Now waiting for Arjun