and thats what am glad about man
oyye hoyye shaadi ki toh solid taiyyari ho rahi hai
waise i wonder what he will ask khushi
guess we shall know soon enough
cheers for pm
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all. M fast forwarding the rituals a bit as I know that u all r more interested in reading about Arshi than these wedding rituals. Moreover, there will b a repeat of the rituals at the time of Arshi wedding anyway.

I know I was supposed to post this on Sunday but even after completing the typing, I didn't get time to post it. Sorry for the delay.

Here u go.

Chapter 52-B

The sangeet was a noisy affair as the families performed enthusiastically. The whole journey of the couples was depicted by their friends n siblings. A glimpse of their probable life after marriage was also enacted n the whole thing was hilarious. The couples enjoyed the last function of their bachelor's life and prepared themselves to start the new phase the next day.

Wedding Day

The whole day passed in a blur. After taking care of the things required in the various rituals, it was time to get ready for the wedding. The brides were given their respective shaadi ka joda n they were told to b ready so that the hair n make-up could b taken care of. Lavanya's wedding dress was in soft pink color while Sapna's was red. The first look itself was enough to tell that it was an exclusive from AR collection.

The baraat had arrived and the brides' mothers welcomed the grooms. The sisters n friends of the brides demanded their gift before the grooms could cut the ribbon n enter the venue. Khushi n Payal were with the brides and Arnav n Akash were dying to see their girls. After a lot of teasing n negotiating, the baraat entered n the grooms were taken to the seats which were specially arranged for them.

After some time, the brides were called for Jaimala. As they descended down the stairs along with Khushi n Payal, every eye turned towards them. The brides had the happiness n glow of a new bride on their faces. Rohan n NK were lost on seeing their respective brides. But the more lost people were Arnav n Akash.

When Akash saw Payal coming down the stairs, he couldn't part his eyes from her. She looked beautiful in the sky blue saree, clearly symbolizing Akash (sky). At that moment, he was assured that he had won her back at last.

Arnav was lost. He had seen Khushi in red before but the way she looked at the moment, he could not compare it with anytime before. She was a vision in a rust colored walking down the stairs towards him. When he had sent her that saree, he knew that she would look beautiful, but he was not prepared for what he saw in reality. He was bowled on seeing her. He felt proud that the beautiful girl coming down the stairs belonged to him. He could see the numerous males eyeing her but for the first time, he didn't feel angry. He was happy because he knew that no matter how many people r eyeing her, she had eyes on for him. The eye lock they shared as soon as she had started coming down the stairs had transported them to a place where the whole world ceased to exist except the two of them.

Anjali cleared her throat which brought them all back to reality.

Rohan: That's not fair Pari. Meri beheno ne toh party badal li.

Payal : Party nai badly Bhai.

Khushi (teasing): We were just making sure k Lavanya Bhabi bilkul waisi hi lag rahi hain jaise aap unhe dekhna chate hain. (wink) N I think u appreciate what u saw.

Lavanya blushed to a deeper shade of red, if that was even possible; while Rohan looked away embarrassed at being caught.

They proceeded for the Jaimala. First Sapna n NK's Jaimala was done. When Sapna was about to put the garland around Nk's neck, Akash n Arnav along with other friends lifted him up.

Akash (teasing): Not so easy Bhabi!! Now try.

Sapna was blushing, waiting for NK to b brought down so that she could proceed with the ritual but the Raizadas were stubborn.

Rishi: Not a problem jiju. I won't let my sister down.

Saying so, Arjun n Rishi along with his other cousins lifted Sapna to NK's level n Sapna completed the ritual. Then they both were brought down n NK performed the ritual which was followed by a huge applaud n wolf-whistling.

Similarly, Arjun n Rishi lifted Rohan when Lavanya was about to put garland.

Lavanya (pouting): That's not fair. I have no brothers who can lift me up.

Arnav (smiling): May b u have not got brothers, but u have got ur friends.

Akash (smilingly lifting her with Arnav): After all, what r friends for!!

Lavanya happily made Rohan wear the garland n then Rohan did the same. There were cheers n wolf-whistling all around.

After the couples were seated, Arnav n Akash left their side to go n meet their respective wives. They had not got even a moment with them n after seeing them dressed as per their wish, they couldn't hold back any more. But where were they??

Sonam noticed her two jijus roaming around n decided to end their long wait. She was wearing a peach colored fish-cut n was looking beautiful n innocent, but the twinkle in her eyes gave away her mischievous streak.

Sonam (to Arnav n Akash): Ahem ahem!! Looking for something??

Akash (stammering): No. N-n-not at all. (smiling nervously) What would we b searching??

Sonam: Well. I thought may b u r looking for Payal Dii n Pari Dii. I was just going to tell u where they r. But as u r not looking for them, (innocently) so don't bother.

Arnav glared at Akash n turned to Sonam. She had just turned to leave.

Sonam was mentally counting to see how long they will take to call her, n she was not disappointed.

Sonam (mentally): one-two-three'

Arnav: Princess!!

Sonam (in her mind): Quite impatient!! Not bad jiju!!

She turned towards Arnav with an innocent face.

Sonam (innocently): U need something jiju??

Arnav (hesitantly): Woh' Actually I need to talk to Khushi n Payal n it would b really nice if u tell me where they r.

Sonam: Umm' I don't mind but everything comes with a price.

Arnav: What do u mean??

Sonam: I mean u'll get to romance with ur lady love. What will I gain if I tell u where they r??

Arnav (irritated): Stop beating around the bush Princess. Just name ur price.

Sonam (evilly): I have a deal.

Akash (confused): Deal??

Arnav glared at him.

Arnav: What deal??

Sonam: Neither u bothe, nor anyone from ur side will interfere when I'll b stealing NK jiju's shoes.

Arnav: What the!!

Sonam: Oh hello!! I don't have time for ur what the. Take it or leave it.

Arnav: But why would u steal his shoes??

Akash: It's a ritual Bhai. She'll get some gift in return on returning the shoes. Dii had asked me to make sure that the shoes r out of their reach.

Arnav: Fine. We won't interfere.

Sonam: Promise??

Arnav (sighing): Promise saali sahiba!! Now tell.

Sonam: Well, Payal Dii has gone to the first wing to get some stuff which I have already brought here.

Akash (confused): Then why is she searching there??

Arnav (irritated): She sent Payal there so that u could spend some time with her alone u moron.

Akash (realizing the reason): Ohh!! So I should leave. See u later. N thanks Princess. (wink)

And Akash immediately left.

Sonam (turning to Arnav): N u, my dear jiju, need to go to ur wing of the farmhouse as I sent Pari Dii there to get some stuff for Lavanya bhabi which I have already kept in the room upstairs here. So get going now.

Anav kissed her forehead n mumbled a hurried thanks before leaving.

Sonam laughed at their state n got ready to take care of the third couple who were just stealing glances but didn't even greet each other till now. Too slow!!

Arjun was lost when he saw Anjali in a turquoise colored chiffon saree with embroided silver border, looking simple yet beautiful.

Arjun (standing next to Anjali): U look beautiful!!

Anjali (blushing): U don't look bad urself.

They kept on stealing glances, not saying anything, just enjoying the silent companionship of each other.

Akash n Payal were happy to spend some time together. They had not seen each other the whole day n moreover, they could not spend any time alone due to the wedding praparations. They savored the moments they were getting now.

Khushi was looking for the bag for quite some time now. Sonam had told her that they forgot to bring the bag which contained Lavanya's pheron ki chunari n it was needed. So she had come to get it. But even after searching the whole room, she couldn't find any bag. The click of the door locking alerted her n she turned to see Arnav standing there with arms crossed against his chest n smirking at her.

Khushi blushed as she deciphered the look in his eyes. She could clearly see the appreciation for her look along with the desires.

Arnav took a step forward n as usual, Khushi took a step back simultaneously. They continued till Khushi had nowhere to go n she was trapped between the wall n Arnav's arms. He still didn't say anything, just leaned forward n kissed her forehead. Khushi closed her eyes, suddenly feeling too hot n breathless.

Khushi (whispering with eyes closed): Arnav!!

Arnav (kissing her eyes): Hmm??

Khushi: Koi aa jaega.

Arnav (down to right cheek): Aane do.

Khushi: Amma dhoond rahi hogi.

Arnav (the other cheek): Dhoondne do.

Khushi (her breathing labored): Chhutki ko help chaiye hogi.

Arnav (nuzzling her neck): She'll manage.

Khushi: Jiji ko'

The rest of the sentence got drowned as he took her lips in a passionate kiss. If Khushi had some sanity left a moment ago, it all went down the drain as soon as his lips touched hers. As Arnav held her close by waist, he arms travelled around his neck, messing his perfectly set hair. They didn't know how long they kissed as they had lost all track of time n place. They forgot about the wedding; they forgot that their families might notice their absence; the only thing they remembered was the need they were feeling. They broke apart when totally breathless as there was an absolute necessity of oxygen. Arnav saw the flushed face of Khushi n felt happy. He so wanted to continue but knew that if they don't stop now, then there would b no turning back.

Arnav (breathing heavily): I think we should go back now. Our families won't appreciate our absence for long.

Khushi blushed n nodded. Arnav helped her in arranging her dress n make-up again as it was all messes. Then he arranged his own look n when they looked quite presentable, they walked back towards the venue. Just before entering, Arnav pecked he on lips softly n smiling they entered the venue hand in hand.

It was the time of starting the rituals for pheras. NK was called n seated at the mandap. After the pooja, Sapna was asked to take her place next to him. Sapna's father did the kanyadaan. Next the sacred fire was lit n the groom's sister was called to do the gathbandhan. Anjali did it n then they took the seven pheras, symbolizing the love, commitment, companionship, nourishment, strength, prosperity, happiness, progeny, long life and harmony and understanding throughout their life n the next six lives to come. NK tied the mangalsutra around Sapna's neck n filled her parting with sindoor, thus marking her as his. The panditji announced them as husband n wife & the newly-weds came forward to take the blessings of their elders.

After midnight, it was time to start with Rohan n Lavanya' pheras. Lavanya's father did the kanyadaan and the gathbandhan was done by an elated Sonam. They took the seven pheras marking the beginning of a new life leaving all the past behind. Rohan tied the mangalsutra around Lavanya's neck and filled her parting with sindoor, marking her as Mrs. Lavanya Rohan Singhania forever. They took the blessings of their elders as Dinesh lovingly welcomed his new daughter-in-law to the family.

Arnav & Khushi watched all this silently, wishing for a similar day to grace their lives too.

The brides had an emotional vidaai n after lot of hugs n tearful goodbyes, the couples left to their respective places as they had to leave for their honeymoon the very next day.

Precap for Ch 53:

Arjun Anjali engagement. Payal back to RM

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update
love arshi's kiss too hot
thnx 

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Update Dear!!..
Loved every part & definitely looking foward to the next part..
Thanks for the pm..
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loving the frequent updates n more Arshi loved the update
sudhalata1 thumbnail
lovely update
waiting for arnav and khushi's day
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
arrey waah all things are gaining momentum right
well this sure is something
we had at least two couples married and two more to go
as rishi sonam will have to wait a while right
phele unke bade bhia aur behen ki shaadi phir unki
awww so marriage done
but so was some romance too
arnie sure used the chance to his benefit
and can we blame him for that
no naa
after all he gets very few chances with her anyway
so he has to take more like grab all the chances he can get
man sonam is good she made sure not only did her jijus get time with her di's but she also got to steal the shoes
haiyye kya kiss tha
waise when is she gonna stop moving back when she sees him
hope that will stop and soon
so anj and jun engagement this is some progress there too
cheers for pm