Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beyonddarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wonderful update

first date and that too with hubby made food...wow...finally arnav is trying to become a perfect husband and lover

thnx 4 pm

..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Updated My Comment on Page 82...SORRY...!!😲
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved the arshi romance keep it going!!
nupsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i love it... i loveddd the updatee... u wrte wel :) 
anumeha_PM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum update..

simply amazing..

loved it..

thnx for the pm...

Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Update!!..
Asr Cooking & Not Forgetting All The Gifts..I Found That To Be Very Adorable..
Precap..Interesting!
Thanks for the pm..
Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
wow...

Arnav is wooing his lady love in every possible way...

good to see how he wins back his old Khushi...

huh!!! the precap!!! who says that to Anjali????
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
am i dreaming???
arnav cooked!!!!
was precap arjun's dialogue or sonam's??
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all. This story is still not over. We have sorted out Arshi but still there r Arjun-Anjali & Sonam-Rishi which r pending to deal with. So please bear with me. More Arshi is on the way. Watch out what happens when the newly reunited couple decides to turn match makers in the later chapters.

Chapter 41

Khushi was sitting on Arnav's lap, her on arm around his neck, head resting on his shoulder while Arnav was holding her other hand and was playing with her fingers. They had not spoken a word after deciding about the Mumbai trip, both enjoying the comfortable silence prevailing around them.

Khushi (still in the same position): Why did u do all this??

Arnav (sighed and cupped her face to make her look in his eyes): I did this because I wanted to.

Khushi's expression told him that she was confused. So he continued.

Arnav: Our relation has never been normal Khushi. We started with a major misunderstanding, we accused each other for the worse of things, or I should say that I accused u of worst of things. Then we got married due to a misunderstanding. Things turned even worse after that. (Khushi tried to disagree but Arnav placed his finger on her lips to stop her) No matter how much u deny all this, we both know that it's all true. I just want to have a normal relation with u Khushi. I want to live the time we would have spent together, had we started the right way. We never got a chance to date. We were too engrossed in misunderstanding each other that we didn't even bother to give it a try. Now I want to start from first step. I want us to date for some time. We r married Khushi, but it doesn't mean that we have to continue dragging this forced relation. I want us to explore our relationship. I want us to understand what we want from each other, to understand what we expect from this relation. We'll do it all, the right way this time. We'll date, we'll spend time together, trying to know each other. (again stopping Khushi from interrupting him) I know we already know each other, but the trust, the understanding, it takes time to develop. And now I want us to develop that bond. We know that our silence speaks volumes, but now I want to give words to all my feelings and thoughts. I want to b vocal Khushi, I want to express myself in front of u with the same ease with which u express urself. I have always tried to bottle up my feelings, but now, I don't want to b ASR anymore, not in front of u at least. I want to b ur Arnav, who can break down in front of u, who can share his most painful memories with u, who can tell u if he needs a hug, who can dance with u in rain without giving a damn to what others will think, who can come to find his solace in ur arms when he's disturbed, who needs a friend and knows that u'll b that friend for him. I want to spend my whole life with u Khushi, not because we r bound by this marriage, but because I cannot think of a life without u. I told u before and I'll say it again, I may not die if u r not there, but I will not b living too. There is a difference between surviving and living Khushi. And my survival becomes a life when u r there with me.

Khushi was overwhelmed, tears running down her eyes. Arnav had never spoken so much in his life. She could see that he was changing, he was trying to open up with her, and she was very happy to b the one who could make him come out of the shell he had created around his heart. On the other hand, even Arnav was getting emotional. He hugged her and caressed her hair, calming her down by speaking sweet nothings to her. After some time when Khushi stopped crying, Arnav helped her to stand and then took her hand in his making her walk with him. Khushi had no idea where they were going but she started climbing the stairs along with Arnav. They reached in front of the door which was locked and Arnav unlocked it. Khushi was not prepared for what she saw on the other side of that door.

It was a beautiful room, in fact the master bedroom of the house. Three walls were painted pale yellow while the wall which had the back of the bed was painted red. There was a huge portrait of Arnav and Khushi from Teri Meri dance.

Khushi saw the portrait first thing when she entered the room. She felt a blush appear on her face along with a feeling of contentment in her heart on seeing that picture. There was a huge bed, a recliner, a table, the room was somewhat similar to Arnav's room in RM but it was colorful. There were stars hanging above the bed, a wind chime was hanging at the window, there was one door leading to a huge bathroom well equipped with all the latest facilities, a bath tub, a Jacuzzi, a separate dressing room. The room had walk in wardrobes which Khushi had still not explored. There was another door and she had no idea where that door leads to.

Arnav was watching Khushi's expressions as she was taking in her surroundings, exploring the room. He took her hand and led her to the other door. Khushi stopped as soon as she entered through the door. It was a breathtaking sight.

It was a simple room, three walls painted white while the fourth wall was made of glass giving a beautiful view of the night sky. There was a simple but huge bed in the center of the room with a white & red colored bed sheet, a red quilt and pillows, giving the room a romantic ambiance. The bed was quite low, hardly half feet above the floor.

Khushi had never thought of any such place before. She was lost. She had never thought that there would b a day when she will b with her Arnav in their room which would b their sanctuary. She could spend her whole life here with him. It was like a dream for her and she didn't want to wake up. She was jolted out of her thoughts when she felt Arnav holding her from her waist from behind and nuzzling her neck.

Arnav (huskily): I know it's all too early for u. I promise I won't force u for anything Khushi. We'll take one step at a time. We have our whole life ahead of us. We'll b together in every sense some day but we won't rush into things. I'll wait. It's just the beginning and I intend to walk the whole way with u by my side.

Khushi turned in his arms and hugged him tight, burying her face in his chest mumbling I Love You to which Arnav replied while tightening his hold and kissing her on her forehead.

Mumbai

Anjali would talk to Arjun every evening after dinner, telling him about her day and talking about Sonam. It had become a routine in such a short span of time. But she had noticed that Arjun would always avoid getting involved in any sort of conversation until the topic involved Sonam. He would not talk about his day, his life in Delhi, his work, anything. Anjali would feel that he was ignoring any talks concerning her but let it go many times. That day she could not take it any more when Arjun would answer her everything in monosyllables.

Anjali: Is there a problem Arjun??

Arjun: Nothing Anjali.

Anjali: Why r u so quiet from the last few days?? U don't talk much.

Arjun: I have always been like that Anjali. May b u never noticed before. I feel lonely when Princess is not with me.

Anjali: Why don't u try to find a solution to ur loneliness??

Arjun (confused): And what do u mean by that??

Anjali: Well' (changing the direction) Try to move on. Meet new people. Everybody needs friends.

Arjun: M happy the way I am. And I have no plans to go looking for any sort of friends. I don't need anyone.

Anjali: U can't say that.U need Princess. U need Rohan. They r ur family. (hesitantly & shyly) N I hope u need me too as a friend.

Arjun: True. Rohan is my buddy. N Princess is my baby. I really need them.

Anjali (unsure): N me??

Arjun took a deep breath. He had anticipated something like this. He could understand that after what Anjali had gone through, she was vulnerable and need a friend and it was very natural if she starts treating that friend a bit more importantly. But saying that out loud was something that he had not seen coming.

Arjun (after a long pause): Look Anjali, I'll say this once & I hope I won't b required to say it again, I DON"T NEED ANYONE ELSE. People enter our life for a purpose and when that purpose is solved, they leave. I have understood this in very clear terms. Life has taught me this lesson the hard way and I don't intend to forget such a simple and straight fact. So don't expect too much from me.

Anjali (calmly): That's not an answer to my question.

Arjun: (sighs) Fine. If u want to hear it in clear words, then I. don't.need.u.Anjali. Happy??

Arjun's words hurt her to the core. She felt a lump in her throat.

Anjali (trying to control her tears): If I go away from ur life, will it not affect u??

Arjun (calmly): If u want to go, I won't have any problems with that. That's ur wish whether u want to stay or leave. If u decide to leave, I'll ask u to JUST GO.

Anjali felt numb after hearing that. He was not affected in any way. He wouldn't give a damn if she leaves. His words were still echoing in her mind.

I don't need u Anjali.

Just go.

Precap:

Mumbai Trip.

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
shanon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update.

I loved the way arnav is showing his love to kushi .
And he is giving some more time before they proceed in their relationship.
so they both planning to go to mumbai.

But really I felt anjali is pasting arjun too much. think she is forcing him to commit a relationship with her.

Thnx for the pm.