Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Take your time. There is no hurry. 
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi ... Hope your parents are doing well, will pray for them

Read your ff and then immediately went away for extended vacations, now am catching up on my reading.

The story is progressing very well love the way Arnav is all caring and teasing. The way he organised the surprise chruch wedding for her was touching... Both cannot sleep without each other now...Arnav climbing pipe, scaling balcony to come to Khusi's room ðŸ˜†

Your temple tour took me back to my childhood when we used to go along with our cousins etc...have been to most of them and your description almost created a picture ...

They are getting married for the third time with all the rituals...look forward to witnessing them in detail

Thanks for sending the pm
Poonam
toeditor thumbnail
Hope your parents are doing well.take care
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 55-D

Next Morning

It was the day of Haldi & Mehendi. Every person was ready in preparations. The tiredness of the journey was forgotten in the excitement of the wedding rituals. The Raizadas were happy as Arnav had agreed to go through all the rituals whole heartedly.

Anjali was very busy taking care of all the preparations at RM, being Arnav's sister, as well as at Mehta Mansion, being Khushi's Bhabi. She was tired but very happy. Her Chhote's wedding was her most cherished dream n finally she was seeing it turning to reality. After having faced a lot of suffering, she was happy that Arnav was finally getting the happiness he truly deserved.

It was decided that there will b Haldi in the morning & then Mehendi will b arranged in the evening. The preparations were on full swing. As per buaji's & amma's request and also babuji's wish, it was decided that the Haldi function will b held in Gupta House. Khushi was already at Gupta House along with Sonam, Lavanya, Rohan & Rishi. Anjali & Arjun were just making sure that all the things required r taken along, before leaving.

Gupta House

Payal & Lavanya were teasing Khushi regarding the Haldi ceremony. Khushi was blushing all the time, thinking about the ritual. It was the ritual that the Haldi was to b applied on Arnav first & then the same Haldi had to b applied on Khushi.

Payal (with a teasing smile): Isse kehte hain piya k rang me rang jana. Kyun Khushi??

Lavanya: Right Payal. N guess what, agar rang zyada lag gya toh...

Khushi (blushing a deep shade of red): Bas karo na jiji.

Lavanya: What did we do?? Jo rasam hai wo hai. Humne thodi bnayi hai.

Sonam: Rehne do Bhabi. Kahin inke piya ka zyada asar ho gya toh abi "What the!! What the!!" shuru ho jaegi.

They were all laughing at Khushi's expense.

Khushi: Acha?? Abi btati hu tumhe.

Sonam started running around the whole room with Khushi chasing her close behind. They were running here & there when suddenly Buaji came to inform them of Raizada's arrival. As Khushi didn't notice her coming in the room, she bumped into Buaji who started fir her Haye Re Nandkisore.

Buaji (pulling Khushi's ear): Paglaye gai ho ka?? Saare ghar mein charkha ki tarah bhage ho. Kounu toofan aaye raha hai??

Khushi (trying to free her ear): Aah!! Buaji' Wo Chhutki'

Buaji: Haaye Re Nandkisore!! Sanka Devi, ab toh apni sanak ka kounu ilaaj krwa lo. Byaah ho raha hai tumhra. Ka sochenge tumhre sasuraal wale?? Humko toh aadat hai tumhare pagalpan ki Parmeswari lekin oo logan kit oh thodi khair socho.

Payal (coming to her sister's rescue): Koi baat nai buaji. Unhe b aadat hai. Or iske Pati Dev darr jaate hain agar ye pagalpan na kare. Sanka Devi agar apni sanak nahi dkhayegi toh tension toh ho hi jaegi na.

Payal slapped Khushi's head playfully n hugged her. She was so happy that finally her baby sister is living the dream wedding she had wanted since her childhood.

They came out for the ritual. Arnav & Khushi were made to sit facing each other with a thin veil separating them. Khushi didn't dare to look in his eyes due to constant teasing of Sonam, Payal & Lavanya.

On the other hand, Arnav was staring at her without blinking. The moment he had seen her clad in a white saree with maroon & golden borders and maroon blouse, he was lost. The flower ornaments were enhancing her beauty & he could not take his eyes off her. Anjali's teasing voice brought him back to the real world.

Anjali (teasing): Chhote agar aapka Khushi ko nihaarna ho gya ho toh rasam shuru karein???

Arnav looked away embarrassed.  They started the ritual n Anjali applied haldi on him, followed by Nani. Then Payal came to do the honors, being his Bhabi. Sapna was next n then NK came just to add to Arnav's irritation. He didn't like this haldi function but was still tolerating it for the sake of Khushi. On this occasion, even Akash & Aman, who were always scared of him, didn't spare him. Lavanya had a gala time painting ASR yellow. After everybody had enjoyed their haldi painting spree, Anjali came n started removing the haldi using dry flour.

Arnav: What r u doing Dii??

Anjali: M removing the haldi Chhote. This has to b applied on Khushi now.

Khushi, who was watching the whole ceremony silently, blushed n looked away. Arnav felt good listening to this. Although he did not like it when he was being applied haldi but now he was looking forward to watch the same haldi being applied on Khushi.

Anjali took the bowl of haldi to Khushi's side n after mixing it with more of the paste, they started to ritual with Khushi.  Payal was the first one to apply haldi on Khushi, followed by Amma, Buaji, Lavanya & Sonam. Next came Anjali who teased Khushi to her heart's content. Arnav's heated gaze on her throughout the ceremony was not helping. After Rohan, Arjun, Akash n Nk's turn, finally Sana came to the poor soul's rescue.

Sapna (smiling): Enough everyone. Ab itna b mt chhedo humari jethani ji ko. Kuch toh baad k liye b bacha lo. Or b mauke aayenge abi.

She applied haldi on Khushi n Khushi silently thanked her with her eyes. Khushi took the bowl of haldi from Sapna & went towards babuji who was watching the whole rituals from a distance. She kneeled down in front of him n brought the haldi bowl in front of him. He slowly dipped his hand in haldi n with shaking hands, applied it on her face. He had a smile on his face while his eyes were moist.

After the ceremony, Khushi was taken to her room while Arnav was asked to clean himself. Khushi was alone in her room, recalling the ritual n blushing, thinking about Arnav's eyes which were fixed on her throughout the time.

She came back to present when she heard the sound of the door being opened. Before she could understand anything, she saw Sonam bringing Arnav to the room with a bowl of haldi which she placed on the side table.

Sonam: B quick jiju. I can't handle our crazy families for long.

With that, she winked at him n left the room, leaving the love birds alone as Arnav closed the door.

Khushi (gulping her nervousness): U should not b here. Outside everybody thinks that u r in the washroom.

Arnav (coming closer): Well, that's their problem. I didn't ask them to assume that.

Khushi (stepping back): But...

Before she could say any further, Arnav trapped her between his arms as her back hit the bed post.

Arnav: How could I leave knowing that the ritual is still not over??

Khushi (lost in his caramel eyes): Huh??

Arnav: I didn't apply haldi on my bride. So the ritual is not over.

Khushi was at loss of words. The moment their eyes met, she gave up making any excuses.  She was lost in the depth of emotions she could see playing in those eyes. For a person of few words, Arnav's eyes spoke volumes. She was so lost in reading his eyes that she didn't realize when Arnav dipped his hand in haldi n brought it close to her face. The contact of moist haldi on her cheeks brought her out of her dream world.

Arnav: Ab hui tumhari haldi poori.

He kissed her forehead n was about to leave when Khushi held his hand.

Khushi: Or aapki haldi??

Arnav smiled n leaned forward. Khushi held her breath, anticipating what was coming next. His close proximity was affecting her as her breathing got labored n her heart was thumping as if it would jump out of her chest. She closed her eyes, finding it difficult to continue the eye contact. The next thing she felt was Arnav's left cheek rubbing against her left one & then his right cheek against her right. She held his kurta for support, lest her legs give away.

Arnav felt a sudden jolt of happiness when Khushi had stopped him. He did not want to make her uncomfortable n so he was leaving but her sudden question had thrown his doubts away. What he did next was something he had wanted to do when he had heard everyone tease her about getting marked in his color.

Khushi controlled her breathing n finally managed to make eye contact.

Arnav: Sab sochte hain k tum mere rang mein rang gai. Lekin ye baat shayad koi samajh hi nahi sakta k Khushi Arnav k rang me nahi rangi, balki Arnav Khushi k rang mein rang gya.

He pecked her lips softly n took his leave before he lost self control. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Sonam who was about to knock.

Sonam: Thank God aap aa gae. Sb aapko puch rahe hain. Jaldi chaliye.

Sonam took Arnav with her as Khushi once again got lost in the beautiful moment she shared with her husband.

As it was decided that Mehendi would b held in Mehta Mansion same evening, the whole day passed in a blur n it was time for Mehendi ceremony.

Nani , Payal & Sapna brought the Mehendi which was to b applied on bride's hands. NK accompanied then with the excuse of capturing the whole function in his camera. Anjali was already there n she started the ceremony by applying the first dot of Mehendi on Khushi's hand, a ritual which is performed by the groom's mother. Khushi selected a design n the Mehendi artists started drawing the patterns on Khushi hands & arms. As per Sonam's idea, the initial of Arnav's name was hidden in the pattern in such a way that it was hard to find. The ladies applied mehendi with the initial of their better half in their hands.

Lawns of Mehta Mansion

The arrangements for men were done outside in the lawn as it was ladies' function n men were not allowed. Rohan was feeling jealous of NK as he was inside filming the whole function while he was sitting here with eyes fixed on the door, waiting for a glimpse of his wife. The situation of others was no less but they were trying to distract themselves. Finally Rohan had had enough.

Rohan (standing up): That's it!! M going inside. They can't throw me out of my own house.

Rishi (cheekily): Well, guess what Bhai, they DID throw u out already!! In fact, they threw all of us out. Not fair!! Here we r sitting n waiting for the function to b over n my ever-smart NK jiju is already inside enjoying the whole function.

Akash (teasingly): Why r u getting impatient Rishi?? There is no one special inside that u r grumbling about not being there.

Arnav (joining in the teasing): U r not getting it Akash. He want to see his name in Princess' hands.

Akash: Sorry dude. I don't think Princess will b giving u that satisfaction any time soon.

Rishi glared at Akash & all others laughted at poor lover boy's condition.

Rohan: I can't sit back any more. If u want to join me, u r welcome, else, bye.

Arjun: Well, m not very sure if I want to experience sandals of different-different varieties raining on my head but I have to agree that the thought of watching the girls is quite tempting.

Arnav (glaring at Arjun): Girls??

Arjun: Come on dude. U know what I mean. I know u three brothers will probably kill me if I as much as dare to see any other except ur dearest Dii. So of course I was talking about her only.

Akash & Rohan (teasing): Really??

Arjun (irritated): Shut up guys. R we sneaking in or not??

Arnav: U guys go ahead. M out of this craziness. Moreover, they r all surrounded by so many people. U will get a good scolding & may b even a very tough punishment if u r caught.

Rishi: Don't u want to see Khushi Dii??

Arnav (smirking): That I will. But I have my ways. I don't need such stupid ideas to see my wife.

Akash (shocked): Wife??

Rohan (slapping his head): Almost wife Akash. It's wedding day after tomorrow.

Rishi (excited): So, shall we??

Akash: M not coming. Payal will make me sleep on the couch for a month if m caught. No way!!

Arjun: Even I can't risk that. The couch in my room is quite uncomfortable when it comes to sleeping.

Rishi: Seems like u have a lot of experience on sleeping on the couch Arjun Bhai. Since when??

Arjun: Shut up Rishi!!

They all laughed.

Rohan: Lavanya is not that hard hearted but I can't say that with surety as she gets influenced by ur girls quite easily.

So they all again got back to waiting for the function to end. Rishi was pouting as nobody agreed to give him company for sneaking in. he couldn't do that alone. Who would share the blame if Sonam caught him?? She's a tigress when angry n he didn't dare to b on her wrong side, not for now at least till he doesn't figure out how to make her forget the matter in seconds.

The girls decided to stay there for the night n spend time talking to each other. They had not got a chance to talk alone for so long n now they were planning to catch up on all they had missed in the past days. The guys were disappointed but they knew that their girls wanted some girls alone time n they decided to give them that (of course on their certain personal conditions regarding compensation 😉)

Khushi had just entered in her room so that she could change n then join the other's in Sonam's room when she spotted Arnav standing in her room n staring at the stars out of the window. She locked the door n came next to him. She felt happy seeing him here n knew that he would not go without saying goodbye to her. Sensing Khushi close to him, Arnav turned towards her n pulled her in his arms for a tight hug.

Khushi reciprocated the hug, taking care that the almost dry Mehendi on her hands does not spoil his clothes.

Khushi (softly): What r u doing here??

Arnav (still in the same position): How could I go without seeing u?? (grumbling) Why did u have to plan some all-girls night?? I can't stay here now?? How m I going to survive away from u??

Khushi (smiling): It's just for tonight n tomorrow. After that, nobody will ask u to stay away from me. (blushing deeply) U'll have me all to urself.

Arnav: M waiting for that time.

Khushi: Me too.

Arnav (breaking the hug): By the way, show me ur Mehendi.

Khushi (hiding her hands behind her): U can't see that. U'll get to see it on our wedding night n u'll have to find ur initial in it.

Arnav (smirking): That's not going to b a tough job. What will I get in return??

Khushi blushed at the implication of his words. She was feeling extremely shy on hearing his words & the tone of his husky voice along with the teasing expressions on his face & the glint in his eyes was not helping. She was feeling it to b a very tough task to look in his eyes as she felt herself unprepared for the passion & intensity which was reflected in those molten orbs.

Khushi (covering her shyness with fake boldness): That we'll decide when u'll find it, which m sure u can't. So, for now, leave it. N u should also leave now. U can't stay here. What if someone finds out??

Arnav: I don't care about that. But for the sake of ur love of these rituals, I'll leave. But not before this.

And he held her hand n made her sit. Then he took the plate he had brought and started feeding her. He knew that Khushi had not eaten anything n due to mehendi, she couldn't even eat herself. So he had brought food for her so that he could make sure that she had something before going to bed.

Khushi: Did u eat??

Arnav: I will, once m home.

Khushi refused to have the next morsel n knowing how stubborn she can get, Arnav ate so that Khushi could eat too. They silently had their dinner, enjoying the caring side of each other in silence. After finishing the food, Arnav kissed her good night n left. Khushi too changed into her night clothes n joined the rest in Sonam's room.

Sonam's Room

All the girls had assembled in Sonam's room. They were talking, laughing & teasing each other. They wanted to enjoy their all girls time together as they knew that it is not every day that their respective partners let them away for the night. So they wanted to make the most of it.

Lavanya: Ok guys. No one will sleep tonight. We'll talk n discuss everything under the sun but no sleeping. After all, we could stay in our own rooms if we had to sleep, right??

Sapna (giggling): U really think sleep would have been on cards if u had been in ur room. The way Rohan was staring at u when he came inside, I doubt that would have happened.

They all laughed at the comment as Lavanya blushed.

Sonam: Come on Dreamy. At least Rohan Bhai stayed out. NK jiju was practically following u throughout the day.

Now it was Sapna's turn to blush.

Payal (taking advantage of the chance): Don't say like that about my devar Princess. Rishi would have done the same, had he been allowed to come inside. But u told the poor guys to stay out.

Khushi (with a mischievous smile): R u complaining jiji?? Even if Akash jijaji had been inside n even sitting next to u, the only think u would have talked would have been "Payal ji..." "Ji Akash ji??" " Who Payal ji..." "Kahiye Akash ji". I wonder when will u start speaking new sentences.

Payal's lips were in 'o' as Khushi teased her about Akash. The others were enjoying the whole situation as Payal avoided eye contact n tried to control her smile.

Anjali: Enough!! U can't make fun of my brother like this Khushi Bhabi.

Sonam: Yes. U should remember that Arnav jiju is no less.

Arnav's name was enough to effectively shut Khushi up as she recalled the time she had spent with him before coming here. She blushed n looked away as she could sense what is coming next. But she was to-be Mrs. ASR for no reason. So she changed the topic n targeted Anjali to escape herself from further teasing.

Khushi: Dii, u didn't tell us anything about ur honeymoon. That's not fair!!

N now, the whole attention was shifted to a blushing Anjali who did not know how to escape now.

Anjali (avoiding eye contact): There's nothing to tell.

Sonam: Really Bhabi?? Fine. I'll ask Bhai then.

Anjali (shocked): R u crazy?? U can't ask him.

Lavanya: Oh come on Dii. We r not asking for any juicy details of what u did in the confines of ur room. (wink) But u can share the details about the places u visited over there.

Anjali blushed furiously at the mention of ROOM, her face itself a clear tell tale of a blissful hoiday with her husband. Sonam thanked Devi Maiyya in her heart for bringing happiness in her brother's life. Anjali's expression was enough to tell her that Arjun had accepted her as his wife n that was a huge progress.

Anjali (trying to control her blushing): Well, it's a beautiful place. U know what, there r no cars over there. They either walk or use transports like water bus, water taxi or gondola. It's an amazing experience. U should all go there once.

Sapna: Sounds interesting. Any special place to visit??

Anjali (excitedly): There is The Ghetto, Church of San Geremia, The Dogi Palace, Saint Mark's Square. We visited many churches n museums that I have lost count now. Travelling on water is a very fresh experience. We shopped a lot. It was fun. N the food is amazing.

Sonam: Wow!! I'll visit there some time. After all I get many chances of travelling.

They next started teasing Sapna, asking about her honeymoon n she was quite comfortable in sharing the details. The atmosphere was quite light n they were laughing n giggling.

Lavanya: What about u Payal??

Anjali: Don't ask about her. Poor Payal Bhabi. Akash was so busy that we had to arrange for their honeymoon in Shantivan itself. Delhi Mein Bali, kyun Payal Bhabi??

Payal blushed thinking about it, while Khushi smiled thinking about her own Delhi Mein Bali experience after which Arnav had lost his voice.

Payal (teasing back): Even u didn't tell us anything Lavanya. Please share the details.

Lavanya: I don't think u all will b comfortable listening to my honeymoon experience. We stayed indoors most of the time, so there should not b any need to explain what we were doing.

Khushi (shocked): What??

Lavanya (rolling her eyes): Grow up Chamkeeli. It's not like u n ASR will b doing lot of sight-seeing on ur honeymoon.

Khushi was scared even more now. The implications were making her nervous n generating quite wild images in her mind n she felt scandalized about the direction of her thoughts.

Lavanya (ignoring Khushi's expressions): In fact, we used to have lunch as our first meal as we used to b so tired for breakfast, after being up most of the night.

Lavanya was intentionally adding certain things as the expressions playing on Khushi's face were a sight to watch n she was trying to control the laughter bubbling inside her watching her so nervous. All others had also noticed this n they joined in the fun. Sonam had buried her face in a cushion n was laughing so hard as she could not control it. The sound of Anjali laughing brought Khushi out of her thoughts n then she realized that they were making fun of her. She pouted but then joined in the laughter. Finally after some more teasing, Khushi rested her head in Payal's lap, just like old days n Payal started caressing her hair.

Khushi (after being silent for some time): Jiji??

Payal: Hmm??

Khushi (nervously): Does it pain??

Payal was surprised at her question. She had thought that as Arnav & Khushi were married before, they might have consummated their wedding but this question of Khushi raised the bar of respect she felt for Arnav. She realized that even after being married to Khushi, Arnav never tried to take advantage of her n she was very happy that Khushi is getting such a caring & understanding partner. But before Payal could say anything, Lavanya started the teasing.

Lavanya: Say the word Chamkeeli. U r living in 21st century, for God's sake. N yes, it pains a lot. (winking at others)

Khushi (getting even more nervous): Then why do people do it?? (innocently)

Lavanya: Because it is important for a man, else he'll start looking for some other girl who can give him release.

Khushi was horrified to even think like that about Arnav.

Khushi (getting up n speaking defensively): No way!! Arnav is not like that.

Lavanya: All men r like that Chamkeeli.

Khushi was close to tears at such a thought n finally Anjali took pity on her.

Anjali: Enough Lavanya!! U'll make her cry n Chhote will kill us if he comes to know of Khushi's tears. (to Khushi) She's just teasing u Bhabi. Chhote loves u a lot. He will never cheat on u, nor will he ever think of any other girl except u. Don't doubt his love.

Payal (hugging her): N it's not that bad. Yes, it hurt in the beginning, but just trust ur husband that time. He'll never hurt u deliberately. U know that ur tears r Arnav ji's weakness. Do u think he will ever put u through anything that can hurt u??

Khushi shook her head saying no.

Payal: Then just trust him. He'll make sure that u r fine. Okay??

Khushi finally smiled. She trusted Arnav more than herself n she could say that Arnav will never hurt her. So she relaxed n finally pushed away her nervousness n fears about the next level of intimacy.

They all talked the whole night n finally slept at 4 in the morning. It was Sangeet today in the evening n they could afford to wake up a bit late.

Sangeet Day

By the time the girls woke up n got ready, it was almost lunch time. Nobody disturbed them as they could understand that they were up the whole night, talking among themselves about God-knows-what things. After lunch, they had their final rehearsals n then started with the preparations of Sangeet. They day passed quickly n it was evening. It was decided that the Sangeet would b held in RM as the wedding had to b held in Mehta Mansion.

They all reached RM n the Raizadas were waiting for them. Payal, Akash, NK & Sapna had returned after lunch while Anjali came along with her new family. Arnav was waiting at the door to catch a glimpse of his wife. It had been a very difficult night for him without Khushi n he was glad that today was the last night he had to survive without her as after the wedding, no one would ever ask him to b away from her.

At last Khushi entered RM, finally giving respite to a very restless Arnav. The entry of the bride's side was followed by a never-ending round of hugs n pleasantries as the guests mingled with the hosts. Arnav was quite annoyed as in between all these meetings & catching ups (even when they all were apart for hardly half a day), everybody had forgotten that he was waiting to get some time with his ("to-be" according to others) wife.

Khushi had eyes only for Arnav as she met n hugged all the family members. She had noticed each n every expression in his eyes, even when he was showing a totally neutral expression on his face. When did she start reading him so closely?? She smiled seeing the emotions changing in his eyes from wait to happiness to excitement to annoyance to anger to disappointment n finally to longing. She could understand what he was going through after staying away the whole night. She realized that sleeping in his arms had become a habit for her n may b that was the reason that she had a very uneasy sleep last night (rather early morning) as she had missed his warmth. Finally the love birds got some time as all others left them alone to have some moments for them before the start of the function.

Arnav gently held her hand in his n guided her towards a bit secluded corner so that they could talk. He had noticed her slightly red eyes which she had tried to hide effectively with the help of make-up. Those eyes were a clear telltale of a very restless night she had had. He felt happy to observe that he was not the only one suffering.

Arnav (in a very tender voice): Didn't sleep??

Khushi (sighs): Couldn't sleep.

Two simple words n Arnav suddenly felt a peace spreading throughout his being. Was it even possible to find so much happiness after such a dark past? Suddenly the loneliness, the helplessness, the burden of responsibility he had felt throughout his life seemed meaningless. The only thing that mattered was the feeling of being complete, being loved n the awareness of being with the girl whose mere presence was enough to chase away the darkness n engulf him in a light which promised a bright n beautiful future. He was ready to leave anything behind to have this angel for himself n he felt elated to know that she belonged to him, not for a day or a month, but for the whole life, n may b even after that. He had stopped expressing himself years ago n now, he wanted to b himself again. He wanted to speak out loud what he felt, he wanted to announce to the world that he had finally found what they termed as true love but for him, she was much beyond that mere term. He was no good with words but at this moment, he promised himself that he will try to overcome this weakness so that he could give words to what he felt when he was with Khushi, may b not right now but definitely some day.

He hugged her lovingly, finally giving in to the urge he had felt as soon as he had seen her. She was the only one who ever ruled his heart n having her wrapped in his arms was the most blissful feeling for him. They were interrupted by a sudden clearing of throat behind them. Sonam was standing with her back towards them. She had come to call them as they had to start the function. She didn't want to disturb the couple but couldn't avoid it.

Sonam (without facing them): Dii Jiju, everybody is waiting for u. Please come soon.

They silently followed Sonam, holding hands n smiling. Of course they made a perfect picture.

Finally the function was started as soon as they took their seats. The family members danced n teased the couple mercilessly. Their siblings depicted their love story in the form of a play, very smartly leaving out the painful memories n also their wedding in Sydney (which was known to only Sonam n Aman).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vtWyQsYuzI

After the various couple dances n the awesome depiction of their story, Sonam invited the couple for a dance. Arnav had not expected this but even being a bit hesitant, he didn't want to let go of the opportunity. As they came on stage, the song selection by Sonam chased away any remaining hints of any reluctance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMOcbuLlRbU

(Play the song in the background for a romantic feel... It's a beautiful track)

Abhi abhi toh mile ho
Abhi na karo chootne ki baat

Arnav held Khushi's hand in his n pulled her as she crashed in his chest, a touch that made the whole world vanish for the two love birds.

Abhi abhi toh pasand aaye ho
Abhi abhi roothne ki baat

Khushi lifted her eyes to meet the intense gaze of her husband; his eyes speaking volumes as without breaking eye contact, he nuzzled her neck, forcing her to close her eyes lest she got too lost in those pools of desire.

Abhi abhi toh roshni aayi
Abhi na karo muh chupane ki baat

As Khushi tried to turn n move away, he held her from her waist, his warm palm coming in contact with her bare skin, breaking her skin into Goosebumps. The next moment, she was standing in the circle of his arms, her back pressed against his chest. She could feel the wild beating of his heart which matched her own heartbeat, the mere thought giving her some respite.

Abhi abhi zindagi shuru hai..
Abhi abhi tham jaane ki baat

He made her spin twice n then again pulled her close to himself, never breaking the eye contact.

Hum toh haare mahiya re
Moonde naina neend tihare

Hum toh haare mahiya re

The next moment, Arnav was on his knees, his head lowered in front of Khushi, telling her silently that he will always surrender himself in front of all her wished n desires.

Teri baazuo mein meri chahate samaaye

Khushi tugged his hand, silently asking him to stand n hugged him.

Teri dhadkanon ko meri dhadkane sunaye

She kept her ear on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Teri khwahishon se meri khwahishe riha hai

She walked in a circle around him once n holding his hand leaned backwards.

Teri karwato se meri daastan bayaan hai

Arnav pulled her back n now she was standing with her one arm around his neck n the other on his chest exactly above his heart while Arnav held her possessively from her waist. They smiled, lost in their eye-lock.

Kya sukoon kya junoon
Hum nawa..

She twirled n moved towards his right as he held her hand to stop her from going away.

Abhi abhi dil ki suni hai
Abhi na karo zamane ki baat

He pulled her towards his left side n again held her hand n then again twirled her as she crashed in his chest once again, his one arm supporting her so that she did not lose her balance.

Abhi abhi baatein ruki hain
Abhi abhi dohrane ki baat

He lightly placed a hand on her lips, shaking his head slightly, telling her to not say anything.

Abhi abhi aawargi aayi
Abhi na karo sambhalne ki baat

He made her turn n lean back, her head resting on his shoulder as Khushi closed her eyes, lost in the moment n Arnav too leaned back.

Abhi abhi zindagi shuru hai..
Abhi abhi tham jaane ki baat

He looked at her face, noticing the peaceful expression on being close to him.

Woh subah toh bewaja ho
Ke guzare bin tumhare jis ki raat..

He picked her in his arms (bridal style) & spin, lost in each other's eyes.

Woh subah toh bewaja ho
Ke guzare bin tumhare jis ki raat..

Teri baazuo mein meri chahate samaaye
Teri dhadkanon ko meri dhadkane sunaye
Teri khwahishon se meri khwahishe riha hai
Teri karwato se meri daastan bayaan hai

Arnav made her stand on her feet n Khushi gently came closer n stood on his feet such that her whole weight was supported by Arnav.

Kya sukoon kya junoon
Hum nawa..

Khushi encircled her arms around Arnav's neck n Arnav held her from her waist. Khushi leaned back n Arnav helped her in the dip.

Hum toh haare mahiya re

Anav made her stand n then holding her from her waist, he lifted her. They spin in that posture n finally the song came to an end.

Hum toh haare mahiya re

As Arnav slowly brought Khushi down n gently made her stand on her feet, his arms still holding her protectively, the whole world was lost in an entirely different world. Even when the song ended, no one moved, such was the magic which had enchanted n bound everybody present.

This night could not have a better end as the song itself depicted what they could not put in words. The audience was as spellbound as the couple. For the ones watching, the dance was a perfect depiction of love n longing. But for Arnav & Khushi, it was their way of communicating their feelings even in the middle of a huge audience.

Precap for Ch 56:

Arshi grand wedding.

NOTE:

1.   I'm no good with the choreography thing. This is my first attempt n I hope I didn't disappoint u. I tried my best to give it a good shot but still I apologize if it was not up to the mark.

2.   I know m super late n all I can say is m sorry. Thanks to all ur wishes, my parents have almost recovered now n after today's X-rays, the doctor just said that the plaster will b removed in next two weeks. That's a huge relief n so m quite happy. M humbled seeing ur comments wishing a quick recovery for them n I can't express how good it feels to have so many awesome people like u all to support me in my dark moments. Thank u so much.

3.   I have been busy with household chores all these days n that is why I couldn't update earlier. I apologize for keeping u waiting for a month. That's really a huge gap n I'll try to b a bit quick with the updates from now on, no promises as my college has begun n I have to deal with college stuff too along with the household, but I'll sincerely try my best.

4.    I have started a new story GRADUALLY IN LOVE during this long break n I hope u'll like it. It's very close to my heart as it's somewhat a part of real me. Everything in it may not b justified n at times u might hate me for certain circumstances in the story but I want to b sincere to myself when I write this one. So do try my new story. Prologue has been posted already.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/86871039

5.   I had asked for help from all u guys as I was confused regarding a character for the new story. It's a request to all the silent readers that please take part in the poll. M not asking u to start commenting. My regular readers have mostly given me their opinion but I want the silent readers to give their opinion too. I won't mind if u decide to continue being silent readers but at least vote. It's something m requesting u to do for me. Consider it a favor but please vote. N also all those active readers who have not voted till now, please follow the link n give ur opinion. Some of u have asked me to not choose KSG n u also gave me reasons, some of which I found quite genuine. So please state ur reasons too for ur choice, if u can.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3655580

After a lot of blabbering, all I can say is thank u for showing so much patience n reading this super long note. U guys r really sweethearts n m so happy to have u all with me.

Love,

Archa

Edited by archa2810 - 10 years ago
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad to hear your parents are doing well, hope they remain healthy,, A very nice romantic update, the haldi ceremony to the boys feeling left out on the mendhi ceremony the best was the teasing by the girls... the sleepover was such a  nice touch...look forward to the wedding now..
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RabbaVe-

Your Writting is so Awesome and for the last few parts i can say its beautiful as well.. :) I use to stalk your FF from start as i was knew and didnt have idea of PMs & all.. and then.. lost the link one day =( Finally Chatched up and read all the remaining parts.. and this is gonna be my second cmnt on this FF. Buddy, I Love This story! the way yu potrait it.. the way yu hv written it from start.. its all so Amazing! the Concept.. itself is the most unique one! =)
You're awesome! Love all the characters that yu potrayed in this.. and Yess tht Mosque was BadShahi Mosque according to my guess. :) <3

thank u so much dear... m glad u like it... ur comment actually made me feel that m not writing crap n there r people who r actually appreciating my first attempt... thanks a lot ðŸ˜Š
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaskhanna

Hi ... Hope your parents are doing well, will pray for them

Read your ff and then immediately went away for extended vacations, now am catching up on my reading.

The story is progressing very well love the way Arnav is all caring and teasing. The way he organised the surprise chruch wedding for her was touching... Both cannot sleep without each other now...Arnav climbing pipe, scaling balcony to come to Khusi's room ðŸ˜†

Your temple tour took me back to my childhood when we used to go along with our cousins etc...have been to most of them and your description almost created a picture ...

They are getting married for the third time with all the rituals...look forward to witnessing them in detail

Thanks for sending the pm
Poonam

thank u dear... there r many memories of my own n i tried to relive those moments while writing it... so it was kind of special fro me too ðŸ˜Š
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis

chap 55 c

Whoa..Archa..you made a tour of India's temples and mosques and places!!!

Good tour guide !!!

Wow..secularism!!!

Sooo much.. religious and all..

I felt little boring'

Don.t know.. why..

But the guitar scene made me relieved'

You must be a very very Religious person Archa..!!!

Have you visited the places actually???

i have visited all the places i mentioned... yes, m a bit religious... it's a family influence... can't help it... m sorry for the boring update but such trips can't b explained in a totally humourous way... sorry ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: Fleur_de_Lis

Sonam: Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way'

Rishi (continuing): Princess is jumping in the car watching monkeys play'

Haa'haa'this was just awesome!!!

You should make some more parodies dear'

Then even I can use it for my story..

Well..Khushi knowing more about her sisr=ter '

Arnav in happiness and all was good'

I really laughed about the Mundan ceremony'

Arnav should get a pic of bald Khushi!!!

Haaa'haa'monkey encounter!!!!

I liked it over all'

Nice chapter'

Liked it

this was the first time i ever made a parody... glad that u like it ðŸ˜Š
akanksha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad everything fell in place for you and you did well in choreography pars it was great update loved arshi romance, bond girls night out everything
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Marvellous update...!
Loved it...
Thanx for the pm!