Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farha623 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u go anjali! tell him off n make him understand!!

loved the update

sory for commenting late! had a family wedding n cldnt log on! had 40 pms to get thru!

Fleur_de_Lis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

comments on part 46A

Rishi had been loving her for 5 years????

She didn't respond to his tactics…

Ohhh….

Both Arnav and Khushi are planning something love is in the air….

And so is their mind flying horizons away…

My goodness…

Like to see this positive Anjali…

Yes she has learnt to move forward and accept what comes in her life…

Oops….

Anjali's thoughts !!

Tom and jerry mock fights

U all may find this one a bit stretched but what I wanted to convey is that a relationship n love is not always about intimacy. Sometimes it involves stupid arguments n teasing too. The most beautiful moments r treasured during these arguments most of the time. I learnt it seeing the relationship my parents share.

Yes without a doubt….

I like the way of your conveyance….

archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all. M sorry for being late. No blabbering this time.

Here's the update.

Chapter 47

Evening

Everybody was well rested n refreshed. So they all planned to arrange a bonfire and relax. They had come here for some peace and to escape the stressful routine. So the arrangements were made. Buffet was arranged so that they don't need to go n get things again n again. They enjoyed looking at the setting sun, taking in the beauty as the round ball of fire found calm in the lap of the sea.

Arnav felt that although his name means the sea, but ironically, he found his solace with Khushi. While Khushi was lost in the beauty of the setting sun, Arnav was lost in watching the changing expressions on his wife's face. Every time I see her, I feel she can never look more adorable than this, and again she proves me wrong the very next moment.

Sensing Arnav's gaze on her, Khushi turned to look at him but the look in his eyes promised her of moments she was desperately waiting. His eyes held so much love n desire that even the thought of crossing that threshold made her blush to the roots. Arnav noticed this n felt happy to see her reciprocating his feelings. They watched the setting sun with Khushi's head on Arnav's shoulder and Arnav's on Khushi's head, their fingers intervened holding silent promises of a beautiful, peaceful n serene life ahead.

It was getting dark now. The boys set up the bonfire while the girls took care of the sitting arrangements. They all were enjoying their coffee along with some light talks.

Rohan: Princess!! What r u planning after the concert??

Suddenly every ear was on Sonam's answer. They had not talked to her about this till now.

Sonam (avoiding everyone's eye): Wo Bhai' I was planning of returning to London. Waise b yahan kaam khatam ho gya hai. So I was planning to start working on the next album.

Lavanya: What the hell!! U just came some days ago n u r already planning to leave??

Sapna: Why don't u stay??

Sonam: Rukne ki koi wajah hi nai hai Dreamy. I'll b back for the weddings and then I'll go back again.

Sapna (looking at Rishi who was all the time watching Sonam): Agar rukne ki wajah mil jae toh??

Sonam (looking at Rishi in the eyes): Kaash!!

This exchange did not go unnoticed by Sapna, Arjun, Rohan, Lavanya, Arnav n Khushi.

Arnav: By the way guys, ab k kya plans hain?? R we planning to sit here quietly?? Come on yaar. We r here for picnic. Remember??

They decided to play Truth or Dare.

Arnav: Alright guys. There's a twist in the game.

Everybody was attentive now.

Arnav (continued): If u chose truth, u can b asked about anything and u have to answer it. No matter how personal a question is, there won't b any pass. N there might b chances of facing a rapid fire too. As for dare, the dares will b given which involve the participants. That means u can't back out of a dare n u have to perform the dare with or on some other participant. Rules clear??

They started the game. Lavanya was the first one and she chose dare. She was given the easiest dare of dedicating something to Rohan which actually mocks him.

Lavanya (smiling mischievously):

Aashiqon main jiska title Titanic
Oo aashiqon main jiska title Titanic
Muaah kinara dikha kar ke dooba de gaya
Jhalla, mera aashiq jhalla wallah
Mera balma jhalla wallah
Mera jhalla wallah wallah aa aa'

Humne samjha tha jise golden jublee jise
Haaye samjha tha jise golden jublee jise
Oh Woh tu matinee dekha kar ke chuma le gaya
Jhalla mera aashiq jhalla wallah
Mera balma jhalla wallah
Mera jhalla wallah wallah aa aa'

Everybody clapped.

Rohan (whispering huskily in Lavanya's ear): Game k baad batata hu tumhe.

Lavanya blushed hiding her face in Rohan's chest.

Akash: Ahem ahem' Back to the game guys.

The game progressed with Payal dancing sensually on Halkat Jawani, Akash playing guitar, NK reciting 10 sentences in Hindi without making mistakes which was an actual challenge. Anjali was asked to eat a cake without using her hands n her face was such a sight when she finished. Rohan had to complete a pole dance, Arnav (who would never call someone without an agenda) had to make a random call n keep the person on the other side involved in his talks for 10 minutes without talking anything about business. Khushi had a gala time watching her husband struggle with words. Next it was Khushi's turn.

Sonam: Ab aaya na maza!! (naughtily) Kya karwaya jae??

Payal: Dance??

Arjun: Nah!! Dance toh ye krti hi hai.

NK: Koi song sunte hain.

Arnav: We r having professional singers here NK. Or mujhe fir se Khushi ka wo stupid Mausam Hai Suhana song nai sunna. Please, spare me the torture.

Khushi's mouth was in a perfect 'O'.

Khushi: Haww!! Mera song stupid hai?? Khud jb dekho chillate rehte hain or mera song stupid hai. Aapke What the!! se toh better hi hai.

Arnav: Khushi tumhara dare hai k tumhe 10 minute tak bilkul chup rehna hai.

Rohan: Ye dare thodi na hua.

Arnav: Trust me Rohan!! Khushi k liye isse challenging dare koi nai hai. Ye toh sote hue b chup nai reh skti. (turning to Khushi) Ur time starts now.

All others were talking among themselves. They had resumed the game and Arnav was watching Khushi from the corner of his eye. She looked quite annoyed.

Khushi (muttering to herself): Samajhte kya hai khud ko. Rakshas, shaitan, laad governor kahin k. hum chup nai reh skte?? Hum kuch b kr skte hain. Hum Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada hain. Or ye'

Arnav: U lost Khushi. Chup rehne ka mtlb hota hai k khud se baatein b nai krni. Or tum toh tb se mere liye apne endearments bole ja rahi ho.

Everybody laughed. The game resumed. Arjun's turn was next and he offered to choose Truth as nobody had chosen it till now.

Arnav: It's a Rapid Fire for u Arjun. Speak the first thought that comes to ur mind without thinking.

Arnav: Color??

Arjun: Blue

Arnav: Hobby??

Arjun: Photography.

Arnav: Food??

Arjun: Italian.

Arnav: Not bad!! Friend??

Arjun: (looking at Anjali) Akash.

Rohan: Oye what about me??

Arjun: U r family yaar.

Arnav: Cuss Word??

Arjun (closing Sonam's ears): What the EFF!!

Arnav: Passion??

Arjun: Gadgets.

Arnav: Phobia??

Arjun: None as such.

Arnav: Ur take on ghosts??

Arjun: None can compete Princess. (teasing)

Arnav: Ur take on marriage??

Arjun: The most sacred bond.

Arnav: First Kiss??

Arjun: Diya.

Arnav: Biggest support??

Arnav: Crazy??

Arnav: Love??

Arjun: An' (pause)

Anjali stared at Arjun. What would he have said had he not stopped??

Arjun was stunned. He can't possibly b saying that. What's wrong with u Arjun?? R u out of ur mind?? Thank God u didn't complete!!

Rohan: It's ok Arjun. We know that it's Diya. Let's continue.

They continued with the game but Arjun and Anjali were not concentrating on the game. The time flew and it was late night when the decided to retire for that day. It was concert day next and they all needed rest to take up the next day with full energy.

Arnav's Room

Khushi was with Arnav and both of them were lying in bed and discussing about the events of the day.

Khushi: Thanks for today. It was the most memorable day of my life. I never knew that u r such a family person.

Arnav: Well!! There r many things u don't know babes.

Khushi blushed at the endearment.

Khushi (blushing): It's getting late. I think I should leave now.

Arnav held her hand and pulled her such that she was lying on top of him.

Arnav: Why r u leaving?? U can stay here. We r married Khushi.

Khushi: But u know that we have decided to start afresh. U urself told me that we'll have a perfect wedding again. So m technically not ur wife.

Arnav (sighing): We r legally married Khushi. (seeing her hesitant) I promise we won't do anything u don't want. M just asking u to stay back. Just b with me. I don't even remember the last time I had a peaceful sleep. M not forcing u but I'll really b glad if u stay.

Khushi did not have the heart to refuse. So she settled herself on bed while Arnav took his place next to her. Khushi snuggled close to Arnav while Arnav held her from her waist, burying his face in her hair losing himself in the sweet fragrance which was uniquely his Khushi.

Arjun's Room

Arjun was not able to sleep. He was still thinking about what he would have said had he realized. He couldn't believe that he had ever let that thought enter his mind. He knew it was going to b a sleepless night n so he decided to go through the Diary which was given to him by Sonam. She had said that this diary holds all the answers. N now he wanted to solve all the doubts.

He opened the diary and realized that it was Diya's last diary, the one she had started writing 3 months before her accident.

Feb 14, 2009

Dear Diary,

I can't exactly share in words how m feeling right now. This feeling is so new, yet so elating. Arjun completed me tonight. It feels so good watching him sleep next to me, holding me like the most precious thing in life. I can still feel his touch on me. The recollection of what happened an hour ago is giving me goosebumps. God!! I can never get tired of this man. This feeling of warmth n the realization that I completely belong to him now is making me feel so light headed n happy.

Arjun!! Thank u for being so gentle n understanding. I love u!!

Catch u later Diary. M going back to my heaven now - his arms.

The diary entry brought so many memories with it. Arjun was lost in the memory lane remembering the first time they met, their first kiss, the first time they made love. He had never read Diya's personal diaries. She had a habit of writing diary but she was not a regular writer. She would write in a diary when she was either too happy or too upset. She would always keep a new diary with her along with the one she would b writing. She used to change the diary either when it is full or when there was a huge event in her life. May b that is why the first entry in this diary was dated Valentine's Day. He turned the pages to find that there were hardly 10-12 posts on the diary.

Precap for Ch 48:

Some Diary Posts & The Concert Day.

Note:

This update is dedicated to chavvi16 and Fleur_de_Lis. Thank u for taking time to post ur feedback. Many times ur comments have guided me in making my next updates better. Thanks for the support. 😊

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: farha623

u go anjali! tell him off n make him understand!!

loved the update

sory for commenting late! had a family wedding n cldnt log on! had 40 pms to get thru!

thank u dear... m glad that u took time from ur schedule to read n comment... no issues... take all the time u need... i know u will give ur feedback whenever u will b free 😊
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thank u 4 beautiful update.
beyonddarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
hope diya' s diary will help arjun to move on and he ll accept anjali as his life partner

thnx 4 pm :-)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
well duh of course arnie you shall find solace with your wife only
after all she is your soulmate man
awww aint it just sweet arnie keeps getting spellbound by his wife every time he sees her so cute
wow these two sure can ignite the love and passion in each other wihtout doing anything hai naa
most of their moments happen in private dont they which i like so no one apart from them knows how much they love each other crave for one another and desire
well theirs is a private love they dont believe in showing others what they are capable of right
oh sonam am sure you will find a reason to stay back here and not go back especially if rishi has his way which am hoping he will
ahhh this game of truth and dare sure is gonna be fun haina
man was i right or what those dares were real good especially khushi's asking the poor thing to keep quiet for 10 mins which she cant do as she only proved by mumbling to herself
okay but arjun took  the cake there didnt he when he almost said love as anjali and not diya
awww arhi got the chance to be with each other more and fell asleep in each others arms haiyye kya scene tha ji
dont worry arjun you will get all the answers that you want from Diya's diary
cheers for pm and thanx for the dedication aint that just sweet of you

basanti108 thumbnail
Nearly nearly arjun confessed about anjali but he stop just before hand

arnav and khushi fighting is so funny they work well together and i would have loved to hear what NK had to say for his dare..must have been really funny and arnav struggling on the phone talking for 10 min with any business interruptions LOLL 

Love the update it was very chilled out and laid back do continue soon and thank you for the PM 😊
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its awesome updt

luvd it
tinsel_akira thumbnail
Woah he do loves Anjali
And Khushi cant remain silent??
When ArShi gonna marry again??
What about Sonam and Rishi??