Thanks for the PM.

Update soon.
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
chapter 49 
awesome loved it too too much 
it was just superb 
finally Sonam can breath an pace now after talking with Semeer i loved the way Arnav and Harshad saved her and handled Semmer. 
the song sang for Diya was really touching i simply loved it 🤗
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chapter 50
was simply superb 
finally Rishi confessed and wow they also kissed 😳
and Arnav confessed too wow i simply loved it 
and now Arjun too is gonna confess wow 
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi...just finished reading this ff...and loved it.
Sonam has been such a good sister. I like the way you move the story taking along all the characters...
Each and every character has a place in the story. Loved the games they played on picnic day..
So now Sonam-Rishi have confessed and Arnav has gone down on his knees to confess...best was that it was heartfelt...
look forward to reading further and would love to get pm whenever you update next, if it is not a problem
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just caught up with the unread chapters!! Lovely !!!!!! The proposal was so heart warming !!!!! N Rishi sonam confession was awww.!! Pls continue soon !!
koonj101 thumbnail
amaizing yar update soon and plz add some jourlessy track in this ff 
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all. M back with the update. I know m late n I apologize. I couldn't update earlier as I had not completed typing this chapter. It always happens with me that I have an outlay for my chapter in my mind but I don't get enough time to type the whole update. Therefore, I get delayed. Sorry!!

After an extremely hectic week, m not sure whether this chapter will meet ur expectations or not. I have tried to make it good but please leave ur comments to let me know what u think about it. There r certain new developments in my life which have kept me occupied for some days now. I feel this is one of my worst updates. So please forgive me if u find it too crappy.

I have my final exams from May 14, 2013 so I might b delayed for one week again then. But m trying my best to avoid the delay by taking out some time to type my upcoming updates in advance. Can't promise anything right now but I'll try to update twice till next weekend to cover up this week's delay. So please bear with me. Thanks a lot for ur support n for showing so much patience.

Here's the update.

Chapter 51

There r certain situations in life when u feel that u r at the top of the world. Similar was the case with Arnav. He was happy after so many years. He was successful in his professional life, his Dii was out of the clutches of a scumbag Shyam, he had his girl in his arms, life couldn't b better for him. When he woke up in the morning, he had not planned to propose marriage today. He had decided to give her some time before taking that step. But now he realized that there could never b any other perfect moment for this. Although the proposal was unplanned, Khushi's response had made it special n memorable.

Arnav (still not breaking the hug): Should we tell the others??

Khushi: Abi nai. They won't leave a chance to tease us n for now, I want to have these moments just for us. We'll tell them tomorrow.

Arnav smiled at her response.

Arnav: That's fine with me. But to-be-Mrs. Raizada, don't expect me to spare u as well.

Khushi (naughtily): M having no such misconceptions Mr. Raizada. But for now, we need to go. Everybody is waiting.

They left to celebrate with others. All of them were very excited due to the first success. They decided to go clubbing as Sonam insisted that she wanted to try it n there's no harm if she's going with the family. They agreed n went to fulfill Sonam's demand.

Club

Arjun & Arnav had gone to get drinks while the others went to get a table. They were all chatting n laughing. Khushi didn't mention anything about seeing Sonam n Rishi together as she felt that it's their decision if they wanted to share with them or not.

On the other hand, the guys were at the drinks counter but they had their eyes glued on their respective girls. Arjun was staring at Anjali n this didn't go unnoticed by Arnav.

Arnav (palcing a hand on Arjun's shoulder): Go ahead.

Arjun (coming back to reality): I don't know what u r talking about,

Arnav: Don't try to avoid it Arjun. Life sbko second chance nai deti. U r very lucky.

Arjun: M not. N I don't have the courage to bear losing another loved one now.

Arnav: U r not unlucky. U were loved, even if it was for a short time. U have a lovely family in Sonam n Rohan. N now Dii.

Arjun: Aren't u supposed to behave like a protective little brother who should warn me to stay away from his sister??

Arnav: Why would I behave like that when I know my sister's happiness lies with u?? M not that stone-hearted, not anymore anyway. Just think about it again.

Arjun: N what if I hurt her??

Arnav: U won't. I can trust u that much. Yes she made mistakes, but those were nothing as compared to my blunders. If Khushi can give me a chance to rectify my doings, why can't u risk it with Dii??

Arjun: I know her reasons n m not upset about it now. I was disappointed but looking at her viewpoint, I feel she was not entirely wrong. She could handle it in a better way but then we all make mistakes. So it's okay.

Arnav: If u really think so, then give it a chance. U won't b disappointed again.

Arjun: M more concerned about the disappointment I might cause.

Arnav: U won't. Trust me.

They collected the drinks n joined the others. They all chatted for some time, talking about random stuff, teasing each other, stealing glances. Finally Khushi asked the others to hit the dance floor. Arnav was reluctant but was dragged by a very excited Khushi n he didn't have the heart to refuse now. All of them were dancing like crazy, except Anjali n Arjun.

Anjali: Why don't u join the others??

Arjun: Even I can ask the same question.

Anjali (looking here n there): I' I can't' U know' My leg'

Arjun (looking at her intently): U r not a disabled Anjali. Everybody has flaws. Don't let such petty things spoil ur fun. (when Anjali didn't respond) Come on. Let's go.

Arjun dragged Anjali to the dance floor, making sure that he didn't hurt her. She was a bit hesitant but once she was pulled by Arjun for slow dancing, she let herself go with the flow.

Arjun (teasing): U r not that bad at dancing.

Anjali (annoyed): R u trying to make fun of me??

Arjun (amused): Do I need to try?? It's too easy to annoy u.

Anjali looked in his eyes, the tender expression in those eyes taking her breath away. This man was too hard to understand for her. One moment he would avoid her n the very next moment he would turn into the most caring person she knew.

Arjun: Is confusion ur standard expression??

Anjali (still not understanding anything in a daze): Huh??

Arjun chuckled which brought her back to reality. Her face flushed on realizing that she had indeed become a reason for his amusement this time. But this fact didn't unsettle her, instead it gave her a feeling of joy.

Anjali (speaking softly): I don't remember the last time I behaved so freely. There r no such moments in my past which I can recall so fondly n smile.

Arjun: Leave the past behind Anjali. Remembering it won't do u any good.

Anjali (before she could stop): N out of all the people, U r the one saying this??

She had expected Arjun to b hurt after this remark. She had not meant to say anything like that but it was one in spur of the moment reaction. But the calm in his eyes confused her.

Arjun: I know I might not have acted as the best person in such matters but believe me when I say that I completely understand. Moving on is not so easy Anjali. There r so many things which strongly bind u to ur past. No matter how much u try, things don't always work the way u want.

Anjali: But u have to take chances n accept the changes which life brings with it. U can't keep on clinging to something that happened in ur past. U can't stop living ur life.

Arjun: M sorry. (continuing as he noticed her confused expressions) I never thought that I will ever need to let go of the person I loved with all that I had in me. I was devastated. Sonam's attempt triggered the need to avoid moving on. I won't deny that I was scared, scared of losing someone I love, again. M not a perfect person. I have my own flaws n the negative thoughts were not leaving me alone. I thought a lot about it, had numerous fights between my heart n my mind, n now I know what I want to do.

Anjali waited with baited breath. She was nervous. What if he rejects her??

Arjun: I can't say that I love u Anjali. That's not what I feel at the moment. Yes u r important. Yes I like being with u but it's too early to name it as love. I can't promise that I can give that to u but all I can say is that we can try. We can try to make a happy life for ourselves. If not love, then may b friendship will do the trick. If after knowing that there won't b love, u r ready to give us a chance, then I won't deny it too. Think over it n let me know.

Anjali was quiet for some time. There were multiple thoughts going on in her mind but it was time to take a solid decision.

Anjali: M ready for this chance Arjun. I love u n I'll try my best to make sure that it's enough for both of us even if ur heart doesn't return my love.

She was happy as finally there was some hope. A hope of a happy life, a hope of a promising future, n most important of all, a hope of having someone actually genuine in her life.

Arnav & Khushi had witnessed the whole scene n they were happy that now even Anjali n Arjun r moving on.

Late Night

Arnav's Room

Khushi: M so happy Arnav. Finally things r getting back to normal. Even Dii n Arjun Bhai have decided to move on.

Arnav (hesitantly): I want to take u somewhere Khushi. Chalogi??

Khushi: What?? Now?? Where??

Arnav (asking doubtfully): Will u come or not??

Khushi: I'll accompany u wherever u take me. Let me change n then we'll go.

Arnav: U don't need to change Khushi. Just come.

Throughout the journey, Arnav was quiet n Khushi didn't ask him even once where he's taking her. She trusted Arnav blindly n in spite of being curious; she didn't want to ruin Arnav's surprise. Finally after a half an hour drive, they reached their destination. Arnav parked the car and came to Khushi's side to open the passenger door like a perfect gentleman. Khushi was confused as she had never been to this place.

Khushi (still scanning around): Yeh konsi jagah hai Arnav??

Arnav: AR Designs, Mumbai office.

Khushi: R u planning to work this late n brought me here for help, rather company??

Arnav: Well!! We r definitely going to work a lot tonight n yes I brought u for company.

Khushi (pouting): That's not fair.

Arnav (chuckled): Stop being dramatic sweetheart. Just come with me.

They entered the lift and Arnav pressed the button for top floor. Khushi could still not understand why they were here. They reached the top floor n Arnav handed her some keys and asked her to open the door. Khushi did that n they entered a dark room.

Arnav locked the door behind n switched on the lights. Khushi gasped as she took in her surroundings. This place looked like a flat, but it was beautifully decorated. There was simplicity which was so like Arnav and then there were colors n vibrancy, just like Khushi. It was a beautiful blend representing their personalities. Khushi was looking around, taking in her surroundings, her face glowing with happiness, while Arnav was just observing her reactions.

Khushi: When did u'?? (she couldn't form words to ask further)

Arnav: I got this constructed at the time of construction of this building as I think that a place is always needed where u can relax when u have a lot of work load n u can't leave for home. I just got the interiors redesigned few days back.

Khushi just hugged him. She was so overwhelmed to say anything. Arnav understood her gesture n hugged her tightly to himself, relishing the feeling of her soft frame against his own form.

Khushi (breaking the hug n smiling mischievously): Quite impressive Mr. Raizada. But what r we doing here at this time??

Arnav (shrugged): Well, I thought that as we r going to announce it in the morning that we r getting married, so I thought why not utilize this opportunity to organize our last date before our families start their zoo game by hovering over us for all the wedding shopping n arrangements stuff.

Arnav had said all that as if he was talking about weather but Khushi was speechless. She had never known this romantic side of Arnav n every time she had thought that he can't think anything beyond the last time, he would surprise her by doing something far ahead leaving her SPEECHLESS!!

Arnav: Come on sweetheart. If u want me to spell it out for u, then it's a date!!

Khushi took some moments to register the words n when she did, a beautiful smile adorned her face. Arnav felt as if the purpose of his planning was fulfilled. The date went beautifully, they dined together, had desserts which were sugar free; they talked; they laughed. It was the most memorable day for them. Their families were happy, Arnav had proposed n Khushi had accepted; and now he was having the girl he loved more than anything sitting on his lap, talking to him animatedly about anything n everything under the sky. Life is beautiful!!

Precap for Ch 52:

Double wedding

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaskhanna

Hi...just finished reading this ff...and loved it.

Sonam has been such a good sister. I like the way you move the story taking along all the characters...
Each and every character has a place in the story. Loved the games they played on picnic day..
So now Sonam-Rishi have confessed and Arnav has gone down on his knees to confess...best was that it was heartfelt...
look forward to reading further and would love to get pm whenever you update next, if it is not a problem

add me to ur buddy list as i don't send individual PMs... thanks for the feedback 😊
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koonj101

amaizing yar update soon and plz add some jourlessy track in this ff 

Thank u for the suggestion. I'll try to do that in coming chapters if it fits. 😊
archa2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiahmed

thanks for considering my comment. now that all couples are set, we need more arshi romance

Originally posted by: akanksha84

Great update but need more focus on Arshi

Originally posted by: basanti108

That was very lovely and adorable...I just wish there were more arhi parts...so far its only been about sonam 

update soon please

I started with the Arshi track in this chapter as u wanted to read... More on the way... Please bear with me... Thank u 😊