Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Bm

Image Image

Just dedicated to adi ka Insane Pyaar a Pyaar so real they dn';t make like him anymore. *sigh* hurts ke soeoen can love so deeply care so mcuh  khud ko aur hi kaabil banaye an then gets played .. anyway chodo to focus on his SacHAAI

AreYaar thumbnail

I'm gonna bookmark with a mix of the other shows jinke baare mein blab karte karte we raced through the CC faster this timeπŸ˜†

But Imlie ki baat karni hi hai toh hum YEH waale gif se karenge bookmark πŸ˜›

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bahahaha this scene will always be iconic. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚ Didi ki itni badi CHOP hui thi.🀣

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krantikari

Bahahaha this scene will always be iconic. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚ Didi ki itni badi CHOP hui thi.🀣

This moment will be forever etched in the history of ITV in GOLDEN LETTERS as far as I'm concerned....Babusahib takes a leap....still one of my fav threads🀣

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krantikari

My favorite AY yhread ever - β€œ

Babusaheb takes a leap β€œ 

AreYaar thumbnail

Reposting this here as a reference for those who want to understand how a redux formula works in Gul landπŸ˜†

Shivika ke case mein they built it around the concept of Shivika having tried to challenge fate so fate tested them to see if they can achieve the same result of reuniting even if circumstances changedπŸ˜†......and Imlie ke case mein they seem to be trying to set it up as a full do-over with a different result/partner πŸ˜†

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is it really bad and sadistic that now I want to watch this comedy circus of a show with popcorn πŸΏπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š 

I still can’t get over that jaaniya fandom think this is not a reboot - i mean come on!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Is it really bad and sadistic that now I want to watch this comedy circus of a show with popcorn πŸΏπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š 

I still can’t get over that jaaniya fandom think this is not a reboot - i mean come on!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Arey ab popcorn entertainment hai toh popcorn ke saath hi enjoy karna chahiye naπŸ˜†

I'm just getting my lulz from promos and articles about this redux πŸ˜†....Atif is giving Didi fangirls every single thing from their checklistπŸ˜†....all the ones who hated the whole basic storyline only from day one....lol who claim to this day ki yeh story hi exist nahin karni chahiye thiπŸ˜† - ab unko pander karne ke liye aaya hai yeh reboot - lol cuz apparently even getting a new ML for 150 epis wasn't enough πŸ€£.....

So much for all the grand bhaashans on "second chance love story"πŸ˜†....ab toh second chance hi supposed first and last chance ban jaayega🀣....cuz apparently iske bina nahin prove kar sakte "50-50 waale soulmates"🀣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I'm gonna bookmark with a mix of the other shows jinke baare mein blab karte karte we raced through the CC faster this timeπŸ˜†

Aww good collection of sab   shows e each but lol babysahib ka yeh jump indeed will remain the one of the highest point of this show  forever remembered  and worth remembering and watching over and over thanks yaar