Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

LOL oh I'd forgotten they did a whole music video on this song.....with cringe crap like Kritika making a heart symbol with stethoscope🤔😆

I remember liking the song a lot in the promo and then THIS is what the show turned out to be🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kct2XDFEkI

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Bhai we are the greatest fans wala naatak bhi toh karna hita gai na..for some people it is hard to realize  and accept that they were wrong in their assumptions and unke ego pe baat aa jaati hai ab itna jugra lahan se laayein to accept that they were wrong all along and ab inke shitty bhagwan ke asli rang  saamne aa rahe hain..😆 imagine this..woh fliplie jo aatma samaan and pata nahi kis kis pe lecture deti rehti hai ab itni bakwaas from jaaniya ke baad bhi usse kissiyan de ke jaa rahi hai and it is  being called oh so beautiful  and heartbreaking and best angst ever matlan jo aadmi itne saaf shand main launch an laga dia and did not even think of her grief of losing her child for a sec and told her to get out is the only one allowed to get emotionally hurt adi trying to talk and think and then responding was not at all that him saying our relationship is over when he saw what he saw following the incidents  I the situation they were  was all him being toxic and not at all emotional outburst of any sort  caz yeah emotion toh sorf ek hi I saan ke hain duniya main 

Bingo😆

100 GIFs | Tenor

Accept toh yeh log marte dum tak nahin karenge.....lol waise bhi woh kissiyaan inko daana daalne ke liye hi dikhaa rahe hain writers ki koi baat nahin if your "best ML ever" did a little "light" slandering of his so called love of the life by telling her she is hung up on apne ex ka rape baby.....lol the level of insulting in that sentence is too convoluted to even define😆....but this is Imlie so it's par for the course for these writers. PYAR toh saccha hai Jaaniya ka even if he is a "little insecure of AKT"🤣....isliye kissiyaan for him for questioning Imlie ki loyalty to him again while gaaliyaan and MS jalaana to Adi for asking one question😆......Yeh hai Fliplie ka SAGAR JAISA PREM🤣.....is sagar mein saari insults samaa jaati hain cuz TRUE LUB of JAANIYAAA😆.....bas bigamy and sautan Didi se hi drought aata hai....warna sab haraa bharaa 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

*Edit: Guess I'll post it in the new CC😆

Edited by AreYaar - 1 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Ok, I guess this one's done for then....on to the next ðŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5297630

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar