Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

*Bookmarking with Pinky this time*😎😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Replying from the previous:

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Because  in that butchering too there are flare-ups which   kinda work and one can understand like shravan ke random out if context taunts too they might be placed out if place but because they are truth one understand and relates meanwhile on the other hand they have no direction woh toh waise overall bhi nahi hai direction but nore on Suman's  side they are just walking like a zombie  in an undecided state ke akhir yeh karna hai ke woh which is making them so absurd and bizarre ne full khatam karke jaan chudhao na yeh conflict keecho.  Basically na idhar ke na udhar ke beech main phase hain 

I guess it's that "unfinished" and "hanging in the middle" feeling that's bugging me more.....lol with most other shows, it's like one big act of butchering and then you just feel DONE. Yahaan kuch ajeeb sa beech ka latka hua is bothering me. 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Haaye meri pinky❤️😆 yeh honi chahiye thi suman ko line pe laane keliye🤣

I did feel bad for the malhotras annoying hi sahi ek normal family toh thi seems like all lives destroyed in one way or the other. Devraj agar sahi main case jeet gaya toh bhi yeh bekaar tiwari family gaali hi degi. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Masla  yeh hai ke people are digesting this too caz their standards are so below average. They will never sudhro and keep accepting everything thrown at them in name of supporting their favs

Billu and Anika - still providing the perfect reaction gifs all these years later😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Bm with this caz for real  kya socha tha aur kya hua

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Replying from the previous:

I guess it's that "unfinished" and "hanging in the middle" feeling that's bugging me more.....lol with most other shows, it's like one big act of butchering and then you just feel DONE. Yahaan kuch ajeeb sa beech ka latka hua is bothering me. 

Wohi toh mujhe bhi ajeeb lagta hai it is leaving me with so much bitterness  caz I want to watch  the show still but it is unbearable and paar bhi nahi laga rahe ke ya toh sab kuch hi khatam kar do ke dobara ankh utha ke dekhne ka mann na kare 

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waise in general only Sumo doesn't like to be questioned....she's bossy by nature....but pehle Shravan isko pyar se samjha leta tha.....ab she's unhinged along with being bossy....so dangerous combosmiley36

Filhaal shravan is in no mood to make her understand anything 😆 uska pyaar se samjhana bohut bhari padh gaya😆LOL now i think that a family which unnecessarily kept their nose high simply cos of army background it's not too far stretched they would behave like this. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Billu and Anika - still providing the perfect reaction gifs all these years later😆

They will never stop  being the most apt for giving us the gold mine of reactions all the characters 🤣 and a gif for every situation

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Haaye meri pinky❤️😆 yeh honi chahiye thi suman ko line pe laane keliye🤣

I did feel bad for the malhotras annoying hi sahi ek normal family toh thi seems like all lives destroyed in one way or the other. Devraj agar sahi main case jeet gaya toh bhi yeh bekaar tiwari family gaali hi degi. 

Pinky toh dhajjiyaan udaa deti Suman ki even before she'd have the chance to blink😆.....iske liye toh Anika hi kaafi hoti😆

Malhotras have managed to be the more human family in this story....Tiwaris ultimately just turned out to be a narrow minded, self-righteous, khokhle set of people. Even the tragedy of death in their family now doesn't generate sympathy....that's how you know the characters are badly written. 

While Malhotras, even after doing some grey/shady things like Devraj with using those two guys to delay Vijay and Rajendra crashing his car while drunk, they ultimately came across as good hearted people who just made some mistakes. While Tiwaris come across as delusional people jinko insaan ki koi samajh nahin.