Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#13(Invites only)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
his CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
Mads
( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

TrollBaaaz Corner 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
*BM* 

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Any planning to watch or has watched Wonder Woman? 
EDIT: I seriously don't have anything to say IB related πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

lol is Anika kissing that neon pink kurta of his from the Shitia sangeet?

Are we moving to the next CC now since this one's complete?

Atleast it is not that green sherwani πŸ˜‰ choti choti khushiyan you see πŸ˜†

And I feel this new epic-side is mahi related maybe sso finishing out about him waise yeh toh confirmed na ke pinky jhooti hai???

And anika ko jaana padega for like a half day for sso ki dhadkanein to run like a doggy is following him to say that line hehe
This content was originally posted by: blackorwhite

Very mixed reviews so idk 😊
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, guys. Phir se filler episode lag raha hai with random shivika kissing scenes. Yaar yeh prinku-ranveer has to legit be the MOST boring thing i have seen on TV and I have seen a lot πŸ˜†.

Hope pinky ka truth (that she is lying πŸ˜†) will be revealed soon... waise I heard that apparently gul mentioned umpteen times that all the Oberoi brothers are pure blood πŸ˜†, agar yeh sach hai toh phir I don't need to worry anymore πŸ˜†.
AreYaar thumbnail
Just finished watching yesterday's epi.

Looks like this whole "first night" thing is becoming their latest "arc" after the Aww one. Kinda like an arc within an arc with the way Shivaay looped in the saansein ruk rahi hain line from Anika's speech too.

Pool scene was somewhat disjointed I felt. Anika displayed her vulnerability to him again when she told him that she can fight the whole world but she can't fight him. She just wants to avoid any conflict and any argument. lol and I found it kinda sudden of him to insert the saansein line here in response. Cuz his harkatein post that line jived more with the dhadkanein tez ho jaati hain line. Woh ek time stands still wala feel nahin in these neck kisses and all plus he was grinning like a giddy kid over it all. Lol but NM-SC acted well.

ROFL the room scene wasn't as cringe-worthy as I was dreading from the updates. SP ki "nayi Sochi" has now shrunk the straps of Anika's nighttime outfits to spaghetti level but dupatta nahin bhoolte to add automatic sanskaar. Rofl.

I think Anika was genuinely clueless for most of the scene. Mujhe toh nahin laga she was trolling him they like to show her as naive to the point of dumb. Dialogues were hilarious in this scene with Shivaay's attempts to explain and did I catch even him ducking his head and blushing at one point when he thought she got it? lol but Anika ne uski band bajaa di. NM-SC truly are stupendous to manage to breeze through what can be a very cheesy and cloying scene on paper. They breathe life into it. It was their performances that made convincing the sudden random spike in hormones and Shivaay doing cheesy crap like decorating the room. I could look past it cuz they acted so well.

I guess ab yeh arc ban gaya hai since Shivaay keeps teasing her about it. They might end up doing it then to close the loop like with other arcs or atleast get close to the point and flip again.

The fact that Anika is able to happily enjoy all this lovey dovey time with Shivaay despite Pinky flashing warnings at her is also LOL

Water conservation wala scene bhi random but cute tha

Edited by AreYaar - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blackorwhite

EDIT: I seriously don't have anything to say IB relatedπŸ˜†

I just watched it yesterday. Really enjoyed it. You can tell a woman directed it because it actually had mature convo b/w the leads in the love story. Some very sweet tender scenes. Gal Gadot is perfect for this role. Chris Pine was awesome too.

Lupin from the HP movies was in it too. lol lots of interesting social commentary about gender roles too.

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mads

Thanks for the update, guys. Phir se filler episode lag raha hai with random shivika kissing scenes. Yaar yeh prinku-ranveer has to legit be the MOST boring thing i have seen on TV and I have seen a lot πŸ˜†.

Hope pinky ka truth (that she is lying πŸ˜†) will be revealed soon... waise I heard that apparently gul mentioned umpteen times that all the Oberoi brothers are pure blood πŸ˜†, agar yeh sach hai toh phir I don't need to worry anymore πŸ˜†.

Gul ka "sach" changes per TRP demands, Mads. Lol yeh log kabhi bhi story badal lete hain. Early days mein toh Gul insisted Shivaay is a legit blue blooded Oberoi and Anika is not gonna turn out to be from some big family cuz that would render the central conflict of class difference b/w them moot. lol but now who can say if they even want to continue keeping that the central conflict or go in another direction. Let's see.

Word about Priveer being the most boring angle ever. Yeh sideys ko footage dene ke chakkar mein Gul will dubaao this show. lol