TrollBaaaz Corner#5(Invites only)

Posted: 2017-03-14T02:01:45Z
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO plus idhar udhar ki baatein . 

exclusive to the members of AY ki posts (plz contact me or Blackorwhite before liking the post below to become a member ) and if possible gimme prove that you were/are active member of AY ki postsEmbarrassed  ) 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
khush 

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

Link to #1
3 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-14T12:22:56Z
Yay 5...congrats 
H7m Kitna bak bak karte in hain LOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-15T14:47:30Z
Bookmarking with this pic cuz I loved itLOL

6 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-15T14:50:19Z
Originally posted by AreYaar

Originally posted by onlyrani

Why? 

Seriously what did these women do to deserve this? 

LMAOO ab yeh kya new theme hai? ROFL  Shivaani ka latest obsession seems to be RUFFLES...chiffon ruffles? LOLLOL

That SC-Lee pic was cute though...haha wish we got to see more that dynamic in the show. 

Yep it's the theme 

She even has a ruffle train LOL 
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-15T14:51:44Z
Replying from the previous thread:
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

yeah I am convinced she didn't usko Sorry Nahi Bolna tha aur kyon bolti woh sorry bhai & her smile  & expressions were a giveaway She Didn't . Main toh issi beleive ke saath ja rahi hoon warna someone who is not used to can never be so maze se drink it  

LOL yes, her smile showed that she was enjoying him being all freaked out that she will spit out the coffee again...but aaj kal show mein they show a bunch of things that they don't provide basis for...so anything is possible...Anika could have been secretly drinking kaali coffee all this time without showing usLOL

And yeah, I don't get why she even started apologizing...Billu hasn't apologized for a GAZILLION things he's done and itni chhoti si baat pe he is so righteously demanding an apology and Anika sorry bolne bhi waali thi? ConfusedLOL...so yeah I'd like to believe she was just using Billu's own tricks on him by pretending to atko on the sorry and then changing the subject...cuz the scene started with him being grumpy...and she managed to lighten up his mood by annoying him with her crazy antics and getting him to talk to herLOL
4 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-15T14:51:47Z

Originally posted by blackorwhite

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Originally posted by blackorwhite

Had a crappy day yesterday Wacko... so this happened(along with working on some other unfinished things..) LOL

Tu Hi Tu(Reprise)...Some Romance-Shomance Tongue Enjoy! Smile

P.S. We always appreciate SSO that he has come a long way... A big round of applause for Anika, so  has she LOL

Hug  yeh tumhare liye hope today is better than yesterday Mwah

and yaar tujhe itne detailing wale scenes yaad kaise rehte hain? i am always amazed at you finding such scenes jinka mujhe yaad bhi nahi hai in this case it is the newspaper main shivaay just before she starts seeing him everywhere.. Once again Mast VM from you. I liked this song when it came out then forgot about about it so feels good to hear it after a while & it suited them so well i loved all the scene selectiona dn you have hit it outta the Park Once again :)Embarrassed
Thank You Hug Crappy days toh aate jaate rehte hai.. Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko LOL 

@bold Yeah wala scene yaad rakhna toh easy tha because it is in the same episode where she dreams about him.. LOL  If I concentrate and read/watch something, yaad ho jaata hai.. isliye dimaag mein bahut random kachara hai LOL

I really like this song.. Neeti Mohan's voice is nice this one.. Smile  Can you guess the reason why I choose this song?!!  Because of this 1 line - "Itna toh bata, Mausamo ki tarah Tu Badalta Gaya Kyon Hai"ROFL  Jaise hi ye line sunni.. I was like BILLU ke liye ekdum fit hai!! Most important question that Anika can ask LOL

Thank You for such a detailed and sweet comment.. Aww WinkHug

tell me about the one line Forcing you to make the whole Mix  happens with me all the time and then am like kyon li maine yeh museebat apne sarLOLLOLLOL

that's how zaalima happened with me which reminds me i still have to listen the female version of it that was released 2, 3ago 

and i so want to mix Jag ghoomeya female version too only for the line kabhi haq saare rakhta hai kabhi samjhe begani koi LOLLOL
2 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-15T14:53:56Z
LMFAOO@ Prinku's outfitShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   

Shivaani continues to outdo herselfClapROFL
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-03-15T14:54:37Z
@ Anu that picture is Making me smile so much . BLess Lee & SC i need to see more of Didi & devar 
3 Likes this