TrollBaaaz Corner#5(Invites only)

Posted: 7 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO plus idhar udhar ki baatein . 

exclusive to the members of AY ki posts (plz contact me or Blackorwhite before liking the post below to become a member ) and if possible gimme prove that you were/are active member of AY ki posts😳  ) 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
khush 

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

Link to #1
Yay 5...congrats 
H7m Kitna bak bak karte in hain 😆
Bookmarking with this pic cuz I loved it😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

LMAOO ab yeh kya new theme hai? 🤣  Shivaani ka latest obsession seems to be RUFFLES...chiffon ruffles? 😆😆

That SC-Lee pic was cute though...haha wish we got to see more that dynamic in the show. 

Yep it's the theme 

She even has a ruffle train 😆 
Replying from the previous thread:
Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

yeah I am convinced she didn't usko Sorry Nahi Bolna tha aur kyon bolti woh sorry bhai & her smile  & expressions were a giveaway She Didn't . Main toh issi beleive ke saath ja rahi hoon warna someone who is not used to can never be so maze se drink it  

LOL yes, her smile showed that she was enjoying him being all freaked out that she will spit out the coffee again...but aaj kal show mein they show a bunch of things that they don't provide basis for...so anything is possible...Anika could have been secretly drinking kaali coffee all this time without showing us😆

And yeah, I don't get why she even started apologizing...Billu hasn't apologized for a GAZILLION things he's done and itni chhoti si baat pe he is so righteously demanding an apology and Anika sorry bolne bhi waali thi? 😕😆...so yeah I'd like to believe she was just using Billu's own tricks on him by pretending to atko on the sorry and then changing the subject...cuz the scene started with him being grumpy...and she managed to lighten up his mood by annoying him with her crazy antics and getting him to talk to her😆

Originally posted by blackorwhite

Thank You 🤗 Crappy days toh aate jaate rehte hai.. Ab toh aadat si hai mujhko 😆 

@bold Yeah wala scene yaad rakhna toh easy tha because it is in the same episode where she dreams about him.. 😆  If I concentrate and read/watch something, yaad ho jaata hai.. isliye dimaag mein bahut random kachara hai 😆

I really like this song.. Neeti Mohan's voice is nice this one.. 😊  Can you guess the reason why I choose this song?!!  Because of this 1 line - "Itna toh bata, Mausamo ki tarah Tu Badalta Gaya Kyon Hai"🤣  Jaise hi ye line sunni.. I was like BILLU ke liye ekdum fit hai!! Most important question that Anika can ask 😆

Thank You for such a detailed and sweet comment.. Aww 😉🤗

tell me about the one line Forcing you to make the whole Mix  happens with me all the time and then am like kyon li maine yeh museebat apne sar😆😆😆

that's how zaalima happened with me which reminds me i still have to listen the female version of it that was released 2, 3ago 

and i so want to mix Jag ghoomeya female version too only for the line kabhi haq saare rakhta hai kabhi samjhe begani koi 😆😆
LMFAOO@ Prinku's outfit😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   

Shivaani continues to outdo herself👏🤣
@ Anu that picture is Making me smile so much . BLess Lee & SC i need to see more of Didi & devar 
Congrats 
From Previous Thread:

LOL no man, there was no mirror😆...they just randomly went behind that golden picture frame thing and had their "feelzy" moment in the middle of the Madhubala dance sequence, bas😆😆...main bhi soch rahi hoon tab se why you are calling it a mirror sequence😕😆

And I hope you are right about the "Aww" overkill...dunno if Anika samjhi hai cuz abhi bhi thode ajeeb style mein kar rahi thi "aww"😆...btw Billu's "aww" is wrong too...strange how no one checks him😆...dono  ko hi dhang se karna nahin aata😆

Waise funny how Billu ka coffee wala tray keeps shifting around the room based on jaise director saab ka mood ho to shoot the scene😆
No mirrors then sorry.. I take it back 😆.. It is very difficult to shoot nice reflection photos/videos and hence the appreciation.. 

Billu jab "Aww" explain karta hai toh mujhe "Khan from the epiglottis yaad aata hai" 😆.. Next time he will say Aww from the epiglottis and pata nahi Anika kya sunegi..😆

I also loved the way Anika gestured and said "Tokte kyon hai" 😆 Sach mein bahut tokta hai ye SSO 😆

LMFAOO@ Prinku's outfit🤣   

Shivaani continues to outdo herself👏🤣

she is twinning with kamini😆😆😆 she had a red version of it 

isi liye toh bola ke SC Bach gayi 😆😆😆 kam se kam usko gandi outfit main tails to nahi hain woh bhi shredded tails😆😆😆