BM 

^^ IDK kuch aur sooja nahi mujhe BM karne ke liye filhaal 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lootcase - Official Trailer | Kunal Khemu, Gajraj Rao

https://youtu.be/Ni8KPvf1ydQ

AreYaar thumbnail

*Edit: I changed my mind about the Bookmark....should be more pandemic appropriate😛

Jhaadu

Pocha

Mask:

🤣🤣

Edited by AreYaar - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

*Edit: I changed my mind about the Bookmark....should be more pandemic appropriate😛

Jhaadu

Pocha

Mask:

🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Ek dum perfect 👌👌👌  mujhe iss baat pe bhi hassi aa rahi hai ke  we have even content for pandemic related things that too 2yrs ago🤣🤣🤣 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL sadly good pairs hardly get repeated....least of all in Ekta land...usko toh bas timepass karna hota hai with a rotating list of whoever is her current fav.....haha

Chalo I guess we can move to the next one now:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168538

at last we are here ðŸ˜† 

EKta ka kya hi bolein aaj kal woh Pooja bannerjee is her fav toh her jagah ghussa do apparently she is going to play sriti and shabbir ki beti now in Bhagya too ðŸ¤£ and am just like how bizzare ek jagah woh onu ki evil behan hai whatever her name is supposedto be so old and thensriti and shabo ki beti bana do the funny thing was that lasy saying yeah theya re older than me so it's fine and am like  plz phir bhi they look younger than you it really wasn't necessary for you to mention it but hey then CLass sab main toh nahi hoti. i may hate the show but i do appreciate shabbir and sriti ka professionalism and class too and how they mind their own business in regards to KKB faltu kisi ke jhamele main padte nahi hain 

ok i made some gifs hehe i know you've done these before but i just did the big ones caz i wanted too and am just missing them

kartik ke reactions on the side are just so funny ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

This looks Sweet .. kind alike yeh meri family . i like kahaniyan nahi qisse hain caz qisse hi yaadein banti hai ðŸ˜³ and also North india hai toh matlab yeh nahi ke sirf crime hi dikhayein 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs4rnylG7Fc&feature=emb_err_woyt

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

few more and i am planning to gif aleena ka bday scene too in epi 5

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

at last we are here ðŸ˜† 

EKta ka kya hi bolein aaj kal woh Pooja bannerjee is her fav toh her jagah ghussa do apparently she is going to play sriti and shabbir ki beti now in Bhagya too ðŸ¤£ and am just like how bizzare ek jagah woh onu ki evil behan hai whatever her name is supposedto be so old and thensriti and shabo ki beti bana do the funny thing was that lasy saying yeah theya re older than me so it's fine and am like  plz phir bhi they look younger than you it really wasn't necessary for you to mention it but hey then CLass sab main toh nahi hoti. i may hate the show but i do appreciate shabbir and sriti ka professionalism and class too and how they mind their own business in regards to KKB faltu kisi ke jhamele main padte nahi hain 

LOL seriously? ðŸ˜† I find that actress pretty tacky looking whatever I’ve seen of her in new KZK. But ab usko Sriti ki beti banaa diya? Damn ðŸ¤£

Lovely Broken gifs :) I see you are enjoying making Tumblr size big gifs aaj kal again na? ðŸ˜†