Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#17(Invites only)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
Mads
FleetingWishes

TrollBaaaz Corner 12 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mere ANiRU

AreYaar thumbnail
*Bookmark*😎

Rofl merger ki khushi main the 4rth gif Look At you keeping the thread updated with recent happening in IB world 🀣 joking i love that gif 

that is me to all shivika haters and RuVya lovers πŸ˜†
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*BookMarked*πŸ˜†
Using one of your gifs Fary! πŸ˜† Love this cute scene! πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rofl merger ki khushi main the 4rth gif Look At you keeping the thread updated with recent happening in IB world 🀣 joking i love that gif 

that is me to all shivika haters and RuVya lovers πŸ˜†

haha waise I put that gif in to imply ki Billu chidh gaya with Rudy making a new Billu jealous hoga song on himπŸ˜†...but tumhara wala reason bhi sahi baithta hai...this gif is very multi-purpose...Billu ne kya sahi dhakka maara thaπŸ˜†
Mavs it's cool :)) 
@ Anu  haan i lvoe this dhakka mera annoyed shivaay is so funny  oh and i just realized yeh balck suit is engagement wala in new pics so yay i really liked that one and Phew thank God ke saare stripes are gone to advay & billu Billu lagne laga hai bas ab hair dye bhi de dein 
From last thread

Haan and the lamest is trp morchas wali they are behind this one girl
Who posted some caps ke how she broke the pact and how she is solely responsible for trp going down caz she leaked the caps like yeah ok

I like her response then caz khanna posted some upcoming pic with dadi too so she went ab khanna ji also gave the spoiler guess he is the reason behind the trp faklπŸ˜†

Tv junta ko toh woh box wala promo bhi bohat bhaya tha

Seriously the announcement they made today is far better and cuter and fun than that lame promo
Which was only to make the announcement too *sigh* but I guess that is my pyar for   NM SC too

AreYaar thumbnail
Replying from previous:

Kuch bhi likh a hai kuch bhi 

Waise anika looked better than bua hands down going by that picture

Oh and am surprised Dabba show ke aane ke baad bhi and we remained #1 on IF

LOL you call it the Dabba show? I thought Dabba show was the nickname for DABH...haha...anyways yeah even I'm surprised IB is still at #1 on IF...chalo first week ka tukka hoga...they aren't going to last long here...they're faced a determined and obsessive fandom...lol

Waise honestly I don't think even TRP junta will like a senseless epi like today's...bas akeli family bonding se kaam nahin chal jaata and this is not DMG audience jinko cake fights mein mazaa aayega...kuch sense thoda bahut chahiye unko...chaahe melodrama aur vamp hi ho, kuch cohesiveness they usually want...today's epi had none of that. 

Rudy-Bhavya ki storyline is THE most bakwaas right now and I don't see TRP junta accepting it one bit. 
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reposting from the previous thread! πŸ˜†

Lol teeno ladkiyo ki chemistry actually bahot kam hai.. this is the first time I feel the females in the show are so out of place.. Annika aur Gauri ka bonding sahi tha MS mein but yeh Bhavya actually bilkul suit nahi kar rahi hai..

Lol mujhe lagta hai city lingo and gaaw wali lingo ka difference hai.. πŸ€£.. Can't point out what it is exactly.. but Mallika wale track mein all of them were these cool progressive fun girls sab Mumbai wali types.. ek jaisi hi thi except each had their own cute quirks like Annika's unique phrases and words.. but yeh Bhavya and Gauri toh bilkul hum hum karti rehti hai.. I dont know something just doesn't sit right! Teeno ki scenes mein bahot hi forced lag raha tha..

I hope they overcome this chemistry issue soon.. yeh Mansi ki chemistry kisi ke saath bhi nahi fit hui saare caste mein! Pata nahi kya dekh kar laye hai use! πŸ€£.