this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein .
TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT
NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to IB. Only Shivika - NM/SC based discussions
you can talk about the social media updates Of other actors related to show as far as it is not harmful & that is it . you are more then welcome to talk about other things not related to IB e.g films, this is us etc, other shows like YUDKBH
so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol
Aaj ka episode worked for me... not sure why but it did..
Note: After writing this post.. I now know why it did.. because it reminded of many older tracks and scenes!
As I said in my tweet this morning.. Today's first scene was another one of those scenes where all the emotions that were apparently throughout their journey are spelt out by Billu.. Billu(and NM) present this soo earnestly and then Anika(SC) has itne poignant expressions.. That you really end up going along with them on this walk down the memory lane..
Also, I actually loved that Shivaay-Anika told the truth instantly... There was no hesitation... This is what I expected from them.. that was such a pleasant surprise unlike doosra shows jahan keechte hain bil wajah aise galat fehmian for all we knew they both could've done nautanki p please family walas and i was afraid ke thy will try to go ahead with this MU with the family ke ab unko lagta hai toh let's just give them the good news but yes glad the did not keep them in the dark and told them right away
Anika diaogues were heart-breaking when she was telling the truth.. reminded me of "mera koi khandaan nahi hai" - kulgotra puja time yup her voice sounded almost same and heartbreakign it was for her to say it awww
Shivaay ka "yeh baat bahut personal hai, but since you are emotional" reminded me of "Hamara rishta bas hamara hai but kyonki kuch log..." during the biwi declaration i loved the disclaimer ke it is personal set the tone right from there that he isn't pleased sharing this info with them but will have too since they are so attached and emotional with this news it really kept the diginity of their relationship i felt as i said i was not at all in favor of this but choice of words was great and itna emotion and earnesty ke it worked big time . he kept in mind not for a moment anika gets or feels insulted in any way or feels embarrassed by the situation in front of family hi insured her that they had genuine reasons and it really was ok as he genuinely had a different Goal in mind instead of forcing her
Shivaay telling Diny maasi to stop it and that his Anika is perfect reminded me Shivaay's dialogue to Pinky "Anika ka haath chodiye...mujhe Anika pe pura bharosa hai" & "Anika ke khilaaf kuch nahi sununga"
His Meri Anika reminded me "Meri Khidkitod Anika" anika ki izzat billu ki izzat again it was highlighted so well ke woh sirf kehta nahi hai karta hai the moment it came to her izzat he went STFU dinky don't you even dare and ofcourse good social message & the other thing was it was conveyed without making a big scenes in the sense keek simple si line main baat khatam kar di and message bhi de dia without nimbo nachoding form it unlike other shows .
Kudos to the team to sending across the brilliant message - "Why is the woman always blamed first if something goes wrong in a relationship.."
Shayari achi thi but Billu bolta hai toh haasi aati hai! mujhe baad main samjh aaya billu ne sher bola when rudy said it pehle samjh hi nahi aaya lol
I did enjoy his Billu reminiscing their journey and giving others kind of a reality check -
1. how first Anika ki khudari and his NKK were the reason they did not accept and acknowledge what they felt for each other...
2. When they fell in love.. 1..2..3 wali KISMAT(Really Billu kismat *rolls eyes*) separated them
3. This bit was the best - After remarriage, Billu realized Anika ne life mein bahut struggle kiya hai so, he decided... Husband se pehle... Dost Banana tha(I won't lie Anika ka dosti dialogue yaad aaya) SAHI MAYNO MEIN LIFE PARTNER.. - Sorted Billu FTW
Loved the way Shivaay said I hope I have answered all your questions and then grabbed Anika's hand and just took her along with him.. They are a TEAM now!they always were but without acknowledging it so openly ab they take pride in them being a team which makes it even more special
For me this scene embodied COMPANIONSHIP.....
Sorry...Thank You bit was poignant! Both just wanted to ease the pain of the other! Apna nahi soch rahe the.. doosre ka soch rahi the!
Aaj bahut dino baad bina taadi.. bina NDE ya phir public humiliation ke, they both told each other how much their presence have changed their life for the BETTER! That the other person has filled the void in their life..(Added colors in their black and white world... Laal ISHQ )
Audio Cassette analogy was ...
"Thank You meri side mein aane ke liye" reminded me of "Kuch tum bhi badal kar dekho.. Kuch hum bhi"
Billu asking if she is secure was sweet but then he immediately jumped into the besharam mode!
Okay.. This post is already huge toh.. tiger wale ke liye separate post!
Things that I have been thinking about for some time:
1. If Billu have his signature moves - baal sehna.. kiss on forehead/head... Now even Anika has signature moves.. I adore the way she places her hand on his chest..near his heart...and then sehlafoies him..consoles him..
2. If Billu has this specific style of hugging, when he initiates the hugs.. Anika has also found the way she fits in his aaram.. Always reminds me of "Tumhara Pati Hoon.. Hug Kar Sakti Ho.. I think Tumhe Hug Karna Chahiye" scene
3. One thing that has always fascinated me about these two... One is weak.. the other becomes the strong one.. One of them gives up.. The other one fights.. They have this ying-yang thing(yes.. ILU pun intended) going on..HS always tries to highlight that they are contrasting via many scenes(and they are - how they view the world/process the information/ how they are wired) but if you think about it they both are remarkably similar..and hence, finally they are able to take baby steps towards each other to sametofy the raita..
and ofcourse the way you describe this as always is so perfect again TAKKAR FTW