Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yayy back to basics with Shivika waale bookmarks smiley36

Yup eventually  back to our forever wale ghonchossmiley36

naadanmasakalli thumbnail

So I watched kaala despite the horrible.reviews it is getting and I.personally found it alright.. I liked riteik and the complexity of his relationship with his father/informer adn esp liked his bonding with his siblings.. alia and rotwik is what I totally fell in love with and wanted to see  more off like jeez..it is such an interesting bond they formed in middle of all the complexity  it needed to be explored a bit more but still really liked it and for that alone it can be watched  however they just throw a lot of things for sake of it and totally unnecessary to the plot.whatsoever ..just to be cool like urhmm what is the point t even when in bigger picture they don't  make a difference to.anyone..

To my surprise all the reviews are saying that bambai.meri.jaan is so much better and it avinash is fab is.it.so now.i will check.tjat out..I.thought this one would be better but nah bambai.meri.jaan turned out to.be better lol 

I enjoyed it despite the issues Caz I really enjoyed seeing avinash in a normal zone ( in comparison to.hos highly intense roles) ab dusra dekh ke batato hoon  

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 months ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Replying from the previous CC since I've finally caught up on Katha epissmiley36

Originally posted by: spidie

They really have kept negativity and a lot of tadka at bay till now. Just read that director sahab has bid adieu to the show. Every interview of Adnaan and Aditi they mentioned him for all the success. When such drastic change happens generally they are trying to change the whole setting or the vibe of the show. 

I don’t think Viaan will move as then there is nothing left in the show. They will turn it into a mission for KV to manao the saas and be a saint. smiley36

Oh director saab has left the show? Not surprising.....200 epis ho gaye hain toh thode bahut changes toh aate hi hain kisi bhi creative team mein. 

But I don't think his exit will decide aage ka course....they have already brought in this Maya Maasi even while he was here and she is an actually effective threat to KV so they will keep her going....even though they are showing more typical scheming/plotting scenes from the vamps now, it's still not to the usual levels of ITV....so I guess aage bhi aise chalaa lenge. 

Filhaal toh shaadi mein bhi time lag raha hai....lol I didn't think Ehsan will manage to swoop into this whole situation of digging up the ONS past. All the things I thought the writers had forgotten to get the love story going have come roaring backsmiley36. Suddenly Ehsan joined the dots in a flash that Viaan had literally told him he had a ONS and gave someone money.....lol and he realized in a flash that it must have been Katha cuz Maya maasi's questions got him thinking. 

I like how Ehsan has instantly jumped into action and full on protective mode mein trying to protect KV from Maya's schemes. 

Initially I'd thought maybe Maya-Teji will only get some info and then try to weaponize it but looks like inko pura pata chal gaya that Viaan made the offer and Katha accepted it. I'm not sure how Maya plans to weaponize this in a way that will not impact Viaan's reputation....like she does she think if she brings it out publicly, Viaan's reputation will survive this? lol like she just doesn't seem to care in her glee to break up KVsmiley36

Baaki KV are being shown so happy and content and just making big promises to each other in every epi.....lol so by ITV laws, kuch toh jhatka lagega inko jaldi I guess....atleast Ehsan can be a strong ally for them. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

So I watched kaala despite the horrible.reviews it is getting and I.personally found it alright.. I liked riteik and the complexity of his relationship with his father/informer adn esp liked his bonding with his siblings.. alia and rotwik is what I totally fell in love with and wanted to see  more off like jeez..it is such an interesting bond they formed in middle of all the complexity  it needed to be explored a bit more but still really liked it and for that alone it can be watched  however they just throw a lot of things for sake of it and totally unnecessary to the plot.whatsoever ..just to be cool like urhmm what is the point t even when in bigger picture they don't  make a difference to.anyone..

To my surprise all the reviews are saying that bambai.meri.jaan is so much better and it avinash is fab is.it.so now.i will check.tjat out..I.thought this one would be better but nah bambai.meri.jaan turned out to.be better lol 

I enjoyed it despite the issues Caz I really enjoyed seeing avinash in a normal zone ( in comparison to.hos highly intense roles) ab dusra dekh ke batato hoon  

Thanks for the review yaar....this is that Zee5 waali series of Avinash, right? Woh black money waali? 

Chalo will add it to my list of backlog of what to watch.....lol pehle toh Guns and Gulaabs bhi bacha hai khatam karne kosmiley36

Thanks for the review yaar....this is that Zee5 waali series of Avinash, right? Woh black money waali? 

Chalo will add it to my list of backlog of what to watch.....lol pehle toh Guns and Gulaabs bhi bacha hai khatam karne kosmiley36

Hotstar Wali...  see overall i found it engaging even if it is pretty average I do feel reviewers went a bit harsh  probably Caz this has pretty much the same main cast as the bambai meri jaan too and  i did read in some reviewers mention that  it is beyond the understanding how 2 streamers came to this decision with having 2 series with almost identical cast release on same day..smiley36 but overall people are raving about bambai meri jaan and  some actually did mention that it is disservice to avinash's talent to release them side by side..will have to see for myself.. we know he is a good actor and I did feel he had a lot more to offer as ritwik too but still overall I did like ritwik so I would take it minus the unnecessary elements just caz we are on web ...the misrepresentation of lgbtq for the sake of it ( thankfully  not ritwik hahaha) warna it is annoying to have the main lead be gay for the heck of it ughh..but still it had no point really they could have gone without it it kinda did annoy me but anyway .... as I said I wish we got more of the A team. Himashu Danish and ritwik..along with more if ritwik and aaloka.. the  girl was good 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 months ago

Replying from the previous CC since I've finally caught up on Katha epissmiley36

Oh director saab has left the show? Not surprising.....200 epis ho gaye hain toh thode bahut changes toh aate hi hain kisi bhi creative team mein. 

But I don't think his exit will decide aage ka course....they have already brought in this Maya Maasi even while he was here and she is an actually effective threat to KV so they will keep her going....even though they are showing more typical scheming/plotting scenes from the vamps now, it's still not to the usual levels of ITV....so I guess aage bhi aise chalaa lenge. 

Filhaal toh shaadi mein bhi time lag raha hai....lol I didn't think Ehsan will manage to swoop into this whole situation of digging up the ONS past. All the things I thought the writers had forgotten to get the love story going have come roaring backsmiley36. Suddenly Ehsan joined the dots in a flash that Viaan had literally told him he had a ONS and gave someone money.....lol and he realized in a flash that it must have been Katha cuz Maya maasi's questions got him thinking. 

I like how Ehsan has instantly jumped into action and full on protective mode mein trying to protect KV from Maya's schemes. 

Initially I'd thought maybe Maya-Teji will only get some info and then try to weaponize it but looks like inko pura pata chal gaya that Viaan made the offer and Katha accepted it. I'm not sure how Maya plans to weaponize this in a way that will not impact Viaan's reputation....like she does she think if she brings it out publicly, Viaan's reputation will survive this? lol like she just doesn't seem to care in her glee to break up KVsmiley36

Baaki KV are being shown so happy and content and just making big promises to each other in every epi.....lol so by ITV laws, kuch toh jhatka lagega inko jaldi I guess....atleast Ehsan can be a strong ally for them. 

Jai ho bhaiyaa.....!! Jab bhi hadh se zyada promises karne lage samjh lo ab separation and leap around the corner haismiley36 thanks for the update on Katha..Maine toh bas ek scene hi dekha tha..so Ehsan Milan finally did some kaam moe than his sappy annoying bromance?smiley36 I read about it in passing and thought fangirls were being their usual self hyping this likha but chalo good to know kuch toh kaam aaya yeh banda..

Maaya didi  seems to be if typical mindset.. ke ladka jo bhi kar le toh kya also viaan has money so PR image fix karwa sakta hai according to.maya didi waise bhi apna bacha jo.bhi kahe kare is not amproblem it is always a problem when the ladki does it..viaan offering would be chota sa glitch that will be forgotten I the bigger scheme of things for.teji Maya ji smiley36 Typical TV saas behavior