Yay for 2021 ka first CC😆

*Bookmark*

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by AreYaar

Yay for 2021 ka first CC😆

*Bookmark*

😆 best bookmark hahah 

They still exist and honestly are not worth it caz of the limited content and reach. Not many people are intrested in keeping a subscription just for limited content adn have 10 different subscriptions. Amazon and Netflix have worked due to the variety it doesn't  matter you can watch any language and stuff from.all across meanwhile iTunes isn't  that huge still despite offering original content. Hotstar still sucks caz the quality of their originals suck. . These pan media and worldwide content will thrive while just limited. Yeh sun  wala toh kab ka hai aha video bhi and woh bemgali bhi but hardly anyone  cares dusra we do have free access to co tent I  terms of torrents so even  of one wants to watch something rather just use torrent then  get a subscription you know what I mean unless you are intrested in that particular language content so they are still way behind and have a long way to go before giving any close competition to the giants in terms of content  and popularity  

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

They still exist and honestly are not worth it caz of the limited content and reach. Not many people are intrested in keeping a subscription just for limited content adn have 10 different subscriptions. Amazon and Netflix have worked due to the variety it doesn't  matter you can watch any language and stuff from.all across meanwhile iTunes isn't  that huge still despite offering original content. Hotstar still sucks caz the quality of their originals suck. . These pan media and worldwide content will thrive while just limited. Yeh sun  wala toh kab ka hai aha video bhi and woh bemgali bhi but hardly anyone  cares dusra we do have free access to co tent I  terms of torrents so even  of one wants to watch something rather just use torrent then  get a subscription you know what I mean unless you are intrested in that particular language content so they are still way behind and have a long way to go before giving any close competition to the giants in terms of content  and popularity  

Well said, Fary.

What's your opinion of Apple Tv+? Will Apple Tv+ be able to catchup with Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon OR will it become a failure?🤔

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Well said, Fary.

What's your opinion of Apple Tv+? Will Apple Tv+ be able to catchup with Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon OR will it become a failure?🤔

🤣 TBH i am not huge on anything apple and myself am not interested in it but who knows if they expand their content range maybe people will buy but for now it is pretty much has a very limited  platform. Look apple isn't disney that every family will get a subscription for one or other reasons it doesn't have that kind of  reach just yet caz with disney it goes across generations and the generic content is the USP koi bhi kuch bhi dekh le and even then their big OTT releases haven't been particulary as big despite huge price tags e.g mulan on ott didn;t generated that mcuh as far as iknow had it been in theatres despite it been a 40$ rental or is it 30$. baaki sabki apni marzi and am no business expert but as of now that has been pretty mehh  and with more original OTT platforms launching it is gonna still be game of ones who are offering multiple things rather than one thing people stil prefer netflix even if they have taken that one studios everything off ( i really don't rememeber the name but i think the ones who make super heroes films not sure if it is marvel ) but ek hai  jinka saara content is off netflix and now on their own caz as a viewer we aren't watchin films or content based on which studio made what atelast not me so it is pointless to me kisne kya banaya mere liye quality matters and iss liye i am cool with netflix and prime caz ghanta farak nahi padta ke kis PH ka programme hai agar iss tarah chalne lage toh phir toh ho gaya kalyan ab ek cheez ke liye ek dossri ke liye dusra yeh sure 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/revealed-vijay-deverakonda-and-ananya-pandays-film-titled-liger_172886

Will Vijay D manage to enthrall the whole of India with this movie? ðŸ¤” Can he achieve whatever Prabhas has achieved? ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/revealed-vijay-deverakonda-and-ananya-pandays-film-titled-liger_172886

Will Vijay D manage to enthrall the whole of India with this movie? ðŸ¤” Can he achieve whatever Prabhas has achieved? ðŸ¤”

the shit is this hahhahah the name esp. i had no expectations from this film anyway caz ananya panday rofl this is gonna flop i just know it and hell noooo this ain't in anyway is a even in the same leaguee as baahubaali and prabhas caz even with prabhas he failed to do what baahubai did it wasn't the actor it was the film the content and when they tried with saaho it fell on it's face caz the film was terribly bad  and only prabhas couldn't have saved it. this is just  kjo trying to benefit from the popularity of south cinema and pushing his Miss annie p rofl this had flop written on it since start even if it is huge for VD  pure tack and finally i can say what i felt  caz on twitter i didnt want attention of random trolls 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago