TrollBaaaz Corner - CC (Invites only) READ Pg 1

Posted: 2017-02-10T22:58:45Z

this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO plus idhar udhar ki baatein . 

exclusive to the members of AY ki posts (plz contact me or Blackorwhite before liking the post below to become a member ) and if possible gimme prove that you were/are active member of AY ki postsEmbarrassed  ) 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

revised members list will be posted here and will be edited in title so make sure to check this page

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
chaturchipkali

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

updated list check out the post below by black or white

Link to #2
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2017-02-18T22:58:50Z
26 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:22:02Z
*bookmarked* LOL
Thanks for making this CC Hug
Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 2017-02-10T23:21:56Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:24:39Z
Yaaay.. BM 
Edited this list Fary..  Just check and see if  I'm missing someone.. 

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
 -Swetha-
DEFOM
Edited by blackorwhite - 2017-02-15T07:55:33Z
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:27:33Z
Ok chalo karo DBO stuff post...I shall blab hereLOL

*Bookmark*
4 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:31:03Z
I'm going to thoda gossip now Embarrassed
1. Mujhe na DBO ne confuse kar diya hai Confused Iss DBO ka IB pe impact kya hoga?

2. And yeh Kunal and Shrenu kitne IVs de rahe hai.. Mujhe thoda ajeeb lag raha hai.. And iske karn DBO se interest jaa raha hai.. LOL Woh chocolate wali ki toh CAPs dekh hi IV dekhne ka maan nahi kar raha hai.. They are trying tooo hard.. Thoda fake lag raha hai sab kuch! 

3. And I stalked BW ka gupshup thread and wahan they were discussing Gul and "her penchant" for her male leads(KSG was named) - to put it mildly... And tooo many michmiches now ConfusedLOL
5 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:37:16Z
Originally posted by blackorwhite

1. Mujhe na DBO ne confuse kar diya hai Confused Iss DBO ka IB pe impact kya hoga?

2. And yeh Kunal and Shrenu kitne IVs de rahe hai.. Mujhe thoda ajeeb lag raha hai.. And iske karn DBO se interest jaa raha hai.. LOL Woh chocolate wali ki toh CAPs dekh hi IV dekhne ka maan nahi kar raha hai.. They are trying tooo hard.. Thoda fake lag raha hai sab kuch! 

3. And I stalked BW ka gupshup thread and wahan they were discussing Gul and "her penchant" for her male leads(KSG was named) - to put it mildly... And tooo many michmiches now ConfusedLOL

ROFL yeh gossip toh bahut time se chal raha hai Bolly forum mein...tumne aaj padhaaa? LOL  Haan apparently she curries favors from all her male leads...LOL...it's a dirty business.  Baaki you can take it with a grain of salt also...lol

DBO ka mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahin aa raha...only thing I'm waiting to see is how what impact it has on IB...chances are negative only...lol...otherwise DBO seems to have enough masala to survive on it's own with all the cliched boxes checked...small town drama with hate love storyLOL

In dono ke IVs toh mujhe pehle se hi too cloying lag rahe the...it especially stands out cuz NM-SC are so chill in whatever rare IVs they giveLOL...and yeh Kunal-Shrenu seem like the other extreme...I never saw his IVs with Vrushika during the Ishkara time...uske saath bhi aisa hi tha yeh? LOL...SC ke saath toh his bonding is nice...pata nahin yeh Shrenu ke saath itna over kyun ho raha haiLOL

6 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:38:59Z
Originally posted by blackorwhite

2. And yeh Kunal and Shrenu kitne IVs de rahe hai.. Mujhe thoda ajeeb lag raha hai.. And iske karn DBO se interest jaa raha hai.. LOL Woh chocolate wali ki toh CAPs dekh hi IV dekhne ka maan nahi kar raha hai.. They are trying tooo hard.. Thoda fake lag raha hai sab kuch! Just said the same thign without even reading your post hum kitna simialr sochte hain aur  haan maine bhi sirf screencaps or insta hi dekha hai and some videos mute main LOL

Bwah * throws up * can we not talk about him plz I still don't know why would bipasha marry a jerk like him and leave a gem like John oh well bipasha ka loss or priya ka gain 

oh and chalo ab toh naam bata do apna  BW ji if u don't mind LOL

1 Likes this
Posted: 2017-02-10T23:43:00Z
Originally posted by AreYaar

ROFL yeh gossip toh bahut time se chal raha hai Bolly forum mein...tumne aaj padhaaa? LOL  Haan apparently she curries favors from all her male leads...LOL...it's a dirty business.  Baaki you can take it with a grain of salt also...lol
Haan.. Mujhe aaj hi pata chala.. Bhagwaan mere NM ko isse bacha ke rakhe LOL Gul ke pass Gorky hai na.. Sach mein Michmiches.. Ewww.. 

DBO ka mujhe bhi kuch samajh nahin aa raha...only thing I'm waiting to see is how what impact it has on IB...chances are negative only...lol...otherwise DBO seems to have enough masala to survive on it's own with all the cliched boxes checked...small town drama with hate love storyLOL
If Anika and Gori are sister toh wahi pe siyapa ho gaya hai LOL Mujhe toh lag raha hai, Gul Om ke fans se badla le rahi hai.. Jo woh log chahte hai uska opposite mil raha hai unhe.. LOL

In dono ke IVs toh mujhe pehle se hi too cloying lag rahe the...it especially stands out cuz NM-SC are so chill in whatever rare IVs they giveLOL...and yeh Kunal-Shrenu seem like the other extreme...I never saw his IVs with Vrushika during the Ishkara time...uske saath bhi aisa hi tha yeh? LOL...SC ke saath toh his bonding is nice...pata nahin yeh Shrenu ke saath itna over kyun ho raha haiLOL
NM-SC ke twitter conversation mein bhi spark hai.. LOL
I have not seen Ishkara ke time ke IVs either... I was least interested in this pair and their story.. LOL 
Edited by blackorwhite - 2017-02-10T23:44:41Z
2 Likes this