Posted: 3 years ago

BM

AreYaar thumbnail

*Bookmarking with Imlie as well* ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfcTZOOoplA&feature=emb_title

Good to see Narayani Shastri after a long time.. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

*Bookmarking with Imlie as well* ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

I love the BM ji 

AreYaar thumbnail

Reposting reply from previous:

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Yes he has a funny  laugh smiley36  and yeh dono ko hi itna Satata  hai bechari dono ladies are constantly his nishanasmiley37  his sense of humor akbar isi ko samjh aaata hai out if the 3 baaki dono bevahre take their sweet time to get it smiley37

the attention  part did seem like an inside joke  but she handled it well ke ab mujhe baat nahi karni  smiley37 

Choti bachi not only  just said shut up but uske Peet main kohni  bhi maari (read small punch ) to buzurgs smiley37 acha hai 😄 suits imelia well 😉

LOL more like peeth mein mukka maara but yeah hum kohni hi samajh lete hainsmiley36....if he keeps bugging her, shaayad ultimately kohni bhi mil hi jaayegi....haha

Haha@ iska sense of humor isko hi samajh aata hai....lol so true....that way, Sumbul's strategy of maintaining a blank face in the face of his comments is a good onesmiley37

LOLL yes, Mayuri isko peer level pe jawaab deti hai na waapis cuz woh age gap ka lihaaz nahin hai....chalo good, isko kahin se toh dose milta hai.....the girls do need to gang up more often to put him in his place or he will keep steamrolling themsmiley36.

I think Sumbul is getting more comfortable in retorting now....as you said, woh comfort level and banter organically develop ho raha hai rather than forced bonding dikhaane ki koshish....girls ka bonding toh obvious hai hi but I think even with Gashmeer, Sumbul is gradually opening up more aaraam se. Maybe that's also why he keeps pulling her leg to make her ease upsmiley36....cuz he was quite enjoying saying ki look at her face after he said, "I just love her"smiley36.

Touchwood hope sabka bonding aise hi achha rahe and koi faltu ego/drama na ho. 

Agree ek ease aa raha hai in their bond  ST was having fun too today and actually retorting back despite his yeh toh ek tarfah  banter hai as she stays quiet ðŸ¤£   we've kinda seen it she normally just smiles on the side or gets totally zapped  about kya bole but now they are getting a lot more comfortable with time  .... also yup seems like he does more joke around so she doesn't  feel awkward about the obvious age gap and all .... 

*touchwood* yes  aone mast rahein aise hi.. I really liked when he invited mayuri to join in and also how she respectfully stayed out of frame pehle.. unlike *cough* other extras we have witnessed  before the ghusso gang..   and then she was having fun too with ST

Waise sbb  lady invented a naya word careness  aa rahi hai I was like hain? Iska kya matlab hota hai🤣

Reposting reply from previous:

LOL more like peeth mein mukka maara but yeah hum kohni hi samajh lete hainsmiley36....if he keeps bugging her, shaayad ultimately kohni bhi mil hi jaayegi....haha

Haha@ iska sense of humor isko hi samajh aata hai....lol so true....that way, Sumbul's strategy of maintaining a blank face in the face of his comments is a good onesmiley37

Rofl and I will.wait for the day when kohni  padegi ðŸ¤£ maza aa jaayega .. Sumbul bechari jawab bhi  kya de at itne random quips mere ko bhi samjh nahi aate  ðŸ˜† so better to remain chup and deflate it🤣

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Agree ek ease aa raha hai in their bond  ST was having fun too today and actually retorting back despite his yeh toh ek tarfah  banter hai as she stays quiet ðŸ¤£   we've kinda seen it she normally just smiles on the side or gets totally zapped  about kya bole but now they are getting a lot more comfortable with time  .... also yup seems like he does more joke around so she doesn't  feel awkward about the obvious age gap and all .... 

*touchwood* yes  aone mast rahein aise hi.. I really liked when he invited mayuri to join in and also how she respectfully stayed out of frame pehle.. unlike *cough* other extras we have witnessed  before the ghusso gang..   and then she was having fun too with ST

Waise sbb  lady invented a naya word careness  aa rahi hai I was like hain? Iska kya matlab hota hai🤣

LOL bechaare yeh interview waale log are really struggling with how to interview Adi-Imlie cuz unke relationship mein ITV ki koi bhi typical cheez nahin hai na🤣.....and GM ne ek do interviews mein bol diya ki bas "soft corner" hai toh yeh log ab "care" word ke aas paas ka kuch dhund rahe hain to try to define these two🤣.

Haha@ your lingering sadmaa about extras....lol I think waisi faltu si insecurity waali situation nahin hai cuz sabko apne characters ka graph pata hai and at the end of the day, all interviews come down to the same thing....show ka naam Imlie hai and it revolves around her....lol koi confusion nahin ki bhaiyyon ka show hai ki Shivika ka show hai blah blah😆

Oh forgot to reply earlier but woahh sach mein Sumbul badi strong hai ki itni aasaani se Mayuri ko pura uthaa liya😲😆

LOL bechaare yeh interview waale log are really struggling with how to interview Adi-Imlie cuz unke relationship mein ITV ki koi bhi typical cheez nahin hai na🤣.....and GM ne ek do interviews mein bol diya ki bas "soft corner" hai toh yeh log ab "care" word ke aas paas ka kuch dhund rahe hain to try to define these two🤣.

Haha@ your lingering sadmaa about extras....lol I think waisi faltu si insecurity waali situation nahin hai cuz sabko apne characters ka graph pata hai and at the end of the day, all interviews come down to the same thing....show ka naam Imlie hai and it revolves around her....lol koi confusion nahin ki bhaiyyon ka show hai ki Shivika ka show hai blah blah😆

Oh forgot to reply earlier but woahh sach mein Sumbul badi strong hai ki itni aasaani se Mayuri ko pura uthaa liya😲😆

Sirf utthaya  nahi but uttha  ke gol gol ghum bhi rahi thi ðŸ¤£ I was like she must be feathery then😆 but it was super cute and random  beech foyer ke 😄

Arre with definite names  bhi insure aatmaein ghumti rehti hain.. khair good for now hope it remains same