TrollBaaaz Corner#45(Invites Only)

Posted: 3 years ago

Awww i love these  and miyan bunty toh antaryami nikle inhe kitns pehle pata chal gaya tha yeh sardardi hai bade wali🤣

One more 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Suman devi ki frustrating behaviour made us finish the thread at record speed🤣

"bold: smiley37 LMAO oh yes, that was hilarious.....Suman ke endless attempts to put down Shravan but yeh kitna easily turn around karke Suman ki hi chop kari jaa raha tha....mocking Vikram ke pyar ki "daapth"smiley36 (thank god "dosti" didn't hold him back there) and the way he agreed with Suman ki bewakoofi hi thismiley36. But sabse zyada Suman deffo got sadofied when he pointed out how much she keeps comparing him with Vikramsmiley36

Suman ka desperation to lash out using Vikram as a comparison point constantly is so obvious so it's satisfying when Shravan points out with amusementsmiley36. And Shravan did mention the "kaala and safed" line again toh phir se chances lag rahe hain ki Vik will turn out negative to do Suman ki chop about "black and white"smiley36"

Kala safed toh lagta hai kuch jhol hoga hi solid wala😆 and i too was glad random dosti didn't stop shravan from taking a go at vikram's deep love🤣 The way he said it was hilarious and how matter of factly he added with a smirk that she simply cannot stop comparing them and then left🤣🤣

Vikram being negative would make sense as to how he behaves nai toh total blank chomu he is ðŸ¤£ these guys were neighbors and he is now asking suman do they know each other Abe kal chachi bhi leke aayi boli dono families ka matter sort out hogaya and even in his office the way suvan were blasting each other off anyone could guess there was something unless this vakeel is total gadha🤣🤣

I doubt shravan will call her immature but he will definitely be very eager to play mind games with her😆 uske ghar pe baithke uska hi dimaag khane ka irrada bana liya hai🤣

Chachi yeah she will give rent and ab toh suman kuch bol bhi nai sakti utna🤣 i liked how chachi dealt with her🤣

Wese promo main suman chabbi kya de rahi hai shravan ko usko toh ek room milega naa? Yaa pura ghar kiraye pe lega?🤣

Originally posted by Khyati8

Suman devi ki frustrating behaviour made us finish the thread at record speed🤣

Kala safed toh lagta hai kuch jhol hoga hi solid wala😆 and i too was glad random dosti didn't stop shravan from taking a go at vikram's deep love🤣 The way he said it was hilarious and how matter of factly he added with a smirk that she simply cannot stop comparing them and then left🤣🤣

Vikram being negative would make sense as to how he behaves nai toh total blank chomu he is ðŸ¤£ these guys were neighbors and he is now asking suman do they know each other Abe kal chachi bhi leke aayi boli dono families ka matter sort out hogaya and even in his office the way suvan were blasting each other off anyone could guess there was something unless this vakeel is total gadha🤣🤣

LOL yes, all credit to Queen Sumo for making us rant so much😆

Re: Shravan....lmao yes, again, I don't know if that was Mohit ka woh deadpan way of saying stuff coming through again ya it was intentional from the writers but Shravan really didn't hold back even for Vikram's sake.....apne so called dost ke LOWE pe bhi sarcasm dikhaa diya when otherwise he goes around praising Vikram ki "goodness"😆.....Maybe Shravan ko bhi thoda amnesia ho gaya for that moment....lol jo bhi tha I was glad that he retorted. 

Suman ka talent hai ki koi achha banne ki koshish bhi kare toh yeh uska dimaag kharaab karke usko mocking/sarcasm zone mein jaane pe majboor kar deti hai😆

But best part of that scene definitely was that Suman was trying to hurt Shravan with her words and he didn't let her get him down, kept his cool and aaraam se sunaa ke chala gaya😆. Agar isi zone mein rahega Tenant banke bhi, then story may get better. 

Waise woh Sophie abhi tak kyun nahin aayi yaar....high time le aayein usko taaki Shravan also can also start his own comparison bhaashans to Suman😆

Originally posted by Khyati8

I doubt shravan will call her immature but he will definitely be very eager to play mind games with her😆 uske ghar pe baithke uska hi dimaag khane ka irrada bana liya hai🤣

Chachi yeah she will give rent and ab toh suman kuch bol bhi nai sakti utna🤣 i liked how chachi dealt with her🤣

Wese promo main suman chabbi kya de rahi hai shravan ko usko toh ek room milega naa? Yaa pura ghar kiraye pe lega?🤣

LOL Shravan may manage to call her immature ghuma phiraa ke😛....apne tareeke se.....haha....I hope SOLID bheja fry kare Suman ka....she deserves it😈.

Re: house....lol I dunno...there's another random spoiler claiming he's bought the house....but that seems unlikely right now😆....tenant hi hoga...they probably just showed the key in the promo to show that he's coming to stay....Suman itni easily ghar hand over thodi na kar degi😆.

But yeah she will again likely accuse him of "snatching" things from her....pehle baapu aur ab ghar😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL yes, all credit to Queen Sumo for making us rant so much😆

Re: Shravan....lmao yes, again, I don't know if that was Mohit ka woh deadpan way of saying stuff coming through again ya it was intentional from the writers but Shravan really didn't hold back even for Vikram's sake.....apne so called dost ke LOWE pe bhi sarcasm dikhaa diya when otherwise he goes around praising Vikram ki "goodness"😆.....Maybe Shravan ko bhi thoda amnesia ho gaya for that moment....lol jo bhi tha I was glad that he retorted. 

Suman ka talent hai ki koi achha banne ki koshish bhi kare toh yeh uska dimaag kharaab karke usko mocking/sarcasm zone mein jaane pe majboor kar deti hai😆

But best part of that scene definitely was that Suman was trying to hurt Shravan with her words and he didn't let her get him down, kept his cool and aaraam se sunaa ke chala gaya😆. Agar isi zone mein rahega Tenant banke bhi, then story may get better. 

Waise woh Sophie abhi tak kyun nahin aayi yaar....high time le aayein usko taaki Shravan also can also start his own comparison bhaashans to Suman😆

@Bold same! No token dost ki bhalayi seedha retort back😆 but i think his bheja was too fried to think about friendship or anything this was in true sense "very personal" toh dediya ulta jawaab🤣 even in the precap bhi he doesn't seem to care much about his dost as he decides to play a spoil sport in their relationship ðŸ¤£

I am also wondering when is that female supposed to enter? Kabse toh news aagaya🤣 and no other info regarding her character. 

Haan story will be better if shravan gets his zing back like this. Nai toh this constant hurt and insensitivity is too much to deal with. 

Ghar nai bechegi yaar woh bhi shravan ko suman phir sach main tandav karegi🤣🤣 and i think malhotras don't have that much money on them anymore ki ghar kharidle. 

And owner ko kaun unwanted guest bolta hai🤣 i think he will be a tenant only. Remains to be seen whose room he ends up in BB or vijay🤣

All GIFs are ðŸ¤£