Bookmark

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

*Bookmark* 

AreYaar thumbnail

*Replying from previous*

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Indeed.  Some toh yaad bhi nahi rehta bus yaad haintih woh overwhelmingly  feeling if love form imlie woh sudde  urge to stop to shower him eith love woh rok.lo.. and his hi gaya bas unreal hai jaaon wala feel yet being amused awww. Lmao hilarious that HDDCS Baja chuke hain but now sir and his new new brigade want to claim adi toh ML hi nahi tha lol..smiley37

LOL yes, this bit where he was tilting his head both times to ask permission ki main jaaun kya?๐Ÿ˜†.....How mega cute was Imlie in this scene with her nod in the end ki ok theek hai jaaoโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AreYaar

*Replying from previous*

LOL yes, this bit where he was tilting his head both times to ask permission ki main jaaun kya?๐Ÿ˜†.....How mega cute was Imlie in this scene with her nod in the end ki ok theek hai jaaoโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww yes na๐Ÿค— ek dum pyaar aa jaaye and then adi doing his signature face tap   with that pyaara  sa smile and also  the tease in his smile earlier after imlie  ji ka kissing and then her blushing ke ok cool you may go now..โค๏ธโค๏ธ I have such wide smile just thinking back if this and now the gifs  and talking.. matlab that is what they can do still bring smiles and make us so filled with joy just looking at a scene we have talked so many times about.

Also love the BM ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Edit : forgot to say but I.love asi ka wih hain wala expression ke what you saying wala agtetbher now woh surprised  noway wala tease..hismoretend shock that imlie doesn't  want him to.leave for once ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Atre next kar leinge formal announdcent with rasam abhi theybare ghumooing in waise toh baat pakki hai but ohir bhi pakka yes kehne wala meeting nahi hua as such woh wala function and yeh Dr sahib told anu na ke baat karni hai woh ghaddi wale day pe uske baad kar lein shayad agar bhule nahi hainsmiley36.

LOL oh haan, woh baat bhi hawaa mein hi reh gayi.....doesn't seem like anyone remembers anymore that Doctor saab wanted to talk to Anu alag se๐Ÿ˜†....now they've all gotten busy with this Bua-Akku drama.....lol dekhte hain kab kar paate hain baat. 

Waise ab Roka toh kar lena chahiye bhai๐Ÿ˜†......roz itne khayaali pulaav pakaate hain Ks about this rishta.....lol toh pucca bhi kar lo officially๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL oh haan, woh baat bhi hawaa mein hi reh gayi.....doesn't seem like anyone remembers anymore that Doctor saab wanted to talk to Anu alag se๐Ÿ˜†....now they've all gotten busy with this Bua-Akku drama.....lol dekhte hain kab kar paate hain baat. 

Waise ab Roka toh kar lena chahiye bhai๐Ÿ˜†......roz itne khayaali pulaav pakaate hain Ks about this rishta.....lol toh pucca bhi kar lo officially๐Ÿ˜†

I guess next week kar leinge after easing this akku more into the story.. shaadi main jija ko ogle karne ke liye chqhiye hogi an annoying rishtedaar of gun and the one who can brainwash her to say no to shaadi  ke khansdaan aisa waisa..wohi typical baatein

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yet to watch KKIS today but LMAO at Imlie- Didi tashan for the nth time๐Ÿคฃ.

Arylie fandom bechara romance ki hope main ikattha hua ab inko bhi yeh beheno ka bhaashanbaazi dekhne do๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I pity the people who thought ki Rapist Didi ji irrelevant ho jayegi show main because of Arylie๐Ÿ˜›. Uske liye toh sabki bali chadh chuki hai- na pf milega na usse rihayi๐Ÿ˜†.

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Arylie fandom bechara romance ki hope main ikattha hua ab inko bhi yeh beheno ka bhaashanbaazi dekhne do๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

I pity the people who thought ki Rapist Didi ji irrelevant ho jayegi show main because of Arylie๐Ÿ˜›. Uske liye toh sabki bali chadh chuki hai- na pf milega na usse rihayi๐Ÿ˜†.

Irrelevant nahi yeh GM ke jaane baad and esp aaj toh aur hi alag rang hai and aur hi flying high hai and it is nit just character she has such an air about her  in this special chillam Chilli and adi ko BM krna ke apne bache ko imlie ki bheek pe paalenge bla bka bka wahan maa marr rshi hai and isko yeh padi hai ej kahin adi imlie kareeb na aa jaayein and main aisi jagah le jaaongi adi ko ke imlie ki yaad tak na pohcnhe bla ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I am curious to see trp kitns giri hai je aru ji konitna sidey kar dia suddenly 

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lodestar

LOL arey woh log yeh sautan drama se zyada Imlie ke Aparna prem se dukhi hain๐Ÿ˜†......all their polls are about how Aparna is their most hated character ever......yeah, in their eyes Aparna is worse than Rapist Didi๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Baaki yeh log deluded hain cuz looks like some of them only recently started watching the show for their Aru bhagwaan and seem to think woh badaa "feminist" hai cuz he gives those empty bhaashans on how he's constantly grabbing Imlie yahaan wahaan only to help her "progress"๐Ÿคฃ.....they missed all the dupatta muzzling and other initial crap I guess - waise bhi I doubt it will matter cuz dimaag mein khud se image banaa li hai based on limited viewing which has presented Adi and the Ts as eternal paapis and Aryan as some "feminist savior"๐Ÿ˜†.

Rapist Didi toh irrelevant nahin hogi but yeah I'm pretty sure Atif will give them some Jaaniya lollipop for V-day....lol .....ek taraf sautan drama chalega and dusri taraf Aru ji ek aur imaginary "hawt" dance kar lenge with his "sirf employee"๐Ÿ˜†....so "feminist" na?๐Ÿ˜›.....baaki sab log namak and sindoor ki kasam lene mein busy hain but Atif sirf aur sirf Jaaniyaa ki kasam ke liye jeeta hai๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†