TrollBaaaz Corner#25 (Invites only)-DT NT Pg147

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli

AreYaar
blackorwhite

Manisha.
Noteworthy/charismatic-Gem
iProprioceptor
Shizuku
Khush 
FleetingWishes
LilyJames0194
Deep Kaur12

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
*Bookmark*
AreYaar thumbnail
Replying from the previous:

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

@bold This... I still want to take SSO's class.. but abhi I'm like he is soo cute mode! *head-on-desk*

Aa jao twitter... Wahan bhi aisa nonsense hai... but at least you can block and mute people.. IF mein mute nahi kar sakte logo ko!  😆😆 and many people in IB hashtag must already know you.. Tumhare GIFs jo I keep posting! 😆😆

I looove this GIF AY.. Just love it..

I looove this bit too😆

I have to just sigh after a point ki Billu kya cheez hai bhai😆...matlab on an average day dimaag GHUMAA de kisi ka bhi...he always has to flip from what you EXPECT him to be...week of the wedding he was all "Mujhse raha nahin gaya" running after Anika every second...then he disappeared...came back all aloof...then Anika wore him down toh he was back to flirting with her on Friday...phir yeh bathroom scene mein he's back to CHHUI MUI LEVEL MAX again...ekdum BOLTI BAND when Anika makes a move or teases him about HIM blushing...lol...then finds a way to do nautanki about KC with her...then jump to SUPER concerned and protective Billu yet again...then again grumpy over her "aww-ing" over him...matlab KYA cheez hai bandaa...ITNE rang sambhaale nahin jaate humse...Anika pata nahin kaise karti hai😆😆

Re: Twitter...now I'll have to seriously consider it...thanks, IF waalon😆
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My BM... 

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I looove this bit too😆

I have to just sigh after a point ki Billu kya cheez hai bhai😆...matlab on an average day dimaag GHUMAA de kisi ka bhi...he always has to flip from what you EXPECT him to be...week of the wedding he was all "Mujhse raha nahin gaya" running after Anika every second...then he disappeared...came back all aloof...then Anika wore him down toh he was back to flirting with her on Friday...phir yeh bathroom scene mein he's back to CHHUI MUI LEVEL MAX again...ekdum BOLTI BAND when Anika makes a move or teases him about HIM blushing...lol...then finds a way to do nautanki about KC with her...then jump to SUPER concerned and protective Billu yet again...then again grumpy over her "aww-ing" over him...matlab KYA cheez hai bandaa...ITNE rang sambhaale nahin jaate humse...Anika pata nahin kaise karti hai😆😆

Re: Twitter...now I'll have to seriously consider it...thanks, IF waalon😆

I have been looking at these GIFs since morning...
Shayad Anika ne USER manual likh liya hai! 🤣🤣🤣
BM 

And pichke thread as

LMAOOO@ your kahaani, Fary🤣...I've heard crazy stories about what stupid reasons WLs were raised for...I'm just laughing over IB forum of all getting mine raised...I've gotten into WAY worse fights in other forums and yahaan toh kuch kiya bhi nahin aur mil gaya🤣

Right ? 
Jab Kuch Kia Hi Nah I Phir Bhi WL  Mil Gayi While People Can Make Posts Like This And Get Away Kia Baat Hai 👏

Honestly I've Said Way Worse About Anda Too But Yeh Toh Hard Level Stupidity Hai 

I still remember it was a snarky comment about himesh kI singing when he went all crazy about the famous roti thing. If you guys ever followed SRGMP that roti bhashan is one of the epics  from the show and why I landed uphere on IF  too 

AreYaar thumbnail
Made a thread in the forum...mera WL raise hone ki khushi mein PARTYYY😛😆

Made a thread in the forum...mera WL raise hone ki khushi mein PARTYYY😛😆

Arre abhi Toh party shru  hui hai😆

Btw edt  walas have named esp as aurat caz he blushed and sharmaoeed and unko bathroom sex nahi Mila 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

I have been looking at these GIFs since morning...
Shayad Anika ne USER manual likh liya hai! 🤣🤣🤣

Aww this scene is just a classic :) 

LOLLL haan shaayad Anika ne finally user manual likh hi liya🤣...isiliye expert ho gayi hai in handling his FLIPS😆

To be fair, even Anika is no less with her crazy flips...Billu bhi kaafi jhel hi chuka hai😆...Dono takkar ke RANG-BAAZ hain😆😆...seriously the way they take turns being in their respective modes...ek blush karta hai toh dusra smug...then the role reversal...blush wala smug ho jaata hai and smug wala blushing mode mein😆

Oh and WORD to your point from your review ki only these two can talk about TRAFFIC SIGNALS in the bathroom...matlab FULL CONVO including Shivaay fumbling over what COLOR it is...yellow nahin AMBER🤣...and Anika trying to supply him with words when he ATKOES😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Btw edt  walas have named esp as aurat caz he blushed and sharmaoeed and unko bathroom sex nahi Mila 

ROFL bas isi baat ke liye aurat ho gaya, Billu? Men don't blush or sharmaao ever😕😆 Pata tha EDT waale toh SHOK hi manayenge🤣🤣🤣🤣  Aise scenes toh we only enjoy...baaki sabko HAWTNESS chahiye tha🤣