Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#4 (Invites only)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO plus idhar udhar ki baatein . 

exclusive to the members of AY ki posts (plz contact me or Blackorwhite before liking the post below to become a member ) and if possible gimme prove that you were/are active member of AY ki posts😳  ) 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
khush 

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

Link to #1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasting from last thread
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

not a bad episode at all compared to what we are getting from past few days. I actually enjoyed it minus daksh and kamini crap finally we know that why is shivaay so majboor  both shivika scenes were good too even if repeated dialogues I just felt shivaay was way more firm today yes bade bade vaade but when it comes to ani I feel he will khara uttru on them.the one thing that really stood out for me and is possibly my fav from today is him reminding her that she is fearless she is Daabang she isn't afraid of anybody and she faces everything with so much confidence that he knows she can deal with this and he is with her . that just gave me old wali feeling . no am not getting carried away by the hugs even if they were the added bonus . him constantly telling her ke he can even kill someone if it comes to her aankhein noch loonga Jaan le loonga wah wah ja biwi toh aaj bhi Bola nahi gaya but itna bada Vada. lol. and Pinky promise bhi again bohat genuinly aaya and not fake like nautanki times so yes it had the impact.

also question nautanki is over still they are sleeping on same bed hahaha why Mr? zimeedari ??

phew that stupid bath tub scene was a nightmare thank God had to be that only  caz well you know . thank you cv's for not making it worse for us 

today pinky told anI nicely too to get the coconuts and mujhe wahin shock de dia

so shivaay knows about prinku ka kaand and is chill about it caz behan .he so matter of factly brushed it off jo hua so hua ok chalo ab mera doosra fear toh gaya ke Anika will try to be mahaan and take it upon her  but dude why are you hiding it from ani? maine Anika ko bhi nahi bataya one side you are telling her over n over to have blind faith in you and that this time hum saath hain tum akeli nahi ho and on other you are hiding it from her. ok

but why do I have a feeling prinku ne kuch nahi kia and maybe she was drugged or something and then  was told ke kuch hua but asal main kuch nahi hua and they are giving her something for the nausea and stuff so she believes it caz acp ka expressions and everything were so suspicious. I am glad shivaay showed him his place too that dude don't think  he can let his behan suffer in anyway and getaway uski khamoshi ka galat fayda Matt uthaye and keep daksh away lol. SSO ki jhalak dikhI woh bhi strong wali with his patent sab theek kardon ga xinfinity but ofcourse that whole conversation was for daksh to know the truth and pakao us with his annoying monologue like chal dafah ho kk

kamini and her pallu is frigging cheap and that is all I have to say for that but pinky was hilarious covering Shakti Ji ki eyes.

so overall not bad I am going to give it a 3.3/5 esp for shivaay's strong reactions to daksh.  yes precap he is getting blackmailed as pinky said koi bhi aata hai use karke chala jata hai but today shivaay restored my faith in him ke woh sab theek kar hi dega hopefully . ab kal ki kal dekheinge

p.s shivaay bhaiya is on dbo tonight too with rudra 
p.p.s am even more sure that acp and kamini aren't related caz how come this woman never mentions her daughter.

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Was about to post this in previous thread.. Good I checked if we have started using the new thread πŸ˜†

Sorry in advance to people who liked today's episode.. Started watching(watched first 3 mins) but I am already tooo irritated.. 
First of all, SSO ne apni kal ki promise aaj hi break kar di, parchai toh chodo... Pura ka pura Daksh Anika ke samne aa gaya πŸ˜† And the stupid Daksh ki background music πŸ˜•
What was Daksh doing? Smelling her hair? He chews his collar.. smells her hair.. sits on bonnet of cars... πŸ˜•
I actually wanted a PTSD track for Anika post the Daksh incident BUT nahi tab inko seesha todo reboot karna tha.. (Btw: I looove this seesha toodo scene πŸ˜† - SSO said SORRY.. They laughed πŸ˜ƒ).. and now I think I'm getting a PTSD track but can't connect with the angst 

Anyways, now going to watch the episode in the evening.. hopefully in a different mood..πŸ˜† Kyonki abhi toh mujhe bas gussa aa raha hai..πŸ˜• Post ML track - SSO ke dialogues seem soo fake πŸ˜­yet to watch the actual scene.. He called himself her Great Wall.. Mujhe iss dialogue ka kabse intezaar tha πŸ˜­ 
Woh mere FEELZ  mujhe lauta do.. πŸ˜†

EDIT: Forgot to say.. Congrats on the new thread πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 7 years ago
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@fary - agree he cant be bandha to her pallu at all! but when there is a stalker around, he needs to keep an eye
clearly nakuul was not shooting tab and also for drama, her getting in the store room was obviously going to give the feels here and the oh jaana moment for trps πŸ˜†

anyways def a better epi - i still feel all the dialogues were repeated! of the hug scene, i liked the second waala more as the dialogues were better written! pehla waala toh he is like put up with ur stalker till my sister gets married to his even weird nephew waala dialogue threw me off πŸ˜†
ramz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand the makers want to show the trauma anika is going through but I hate the fact that they are making it horrible with the sleazy actor playing the creep ! Nope not at all liking this! There are crime shows to depict it! They can add the trauma by not going the creepy way! But alas!
I like the protective sso,caring sso,full on hubby sso but unable to feel it coz of the presence of that cheap,sleazy do kaudi ka aadmi,sorry if I crossed my limits with the pathetic words!
I say get me a decent villain who would give nakuul a run for his money,if u really want a third person in their story!
Bring in the differences they have,the internal conflicts,let them suffer! Physical seperation doesn't mean the end of love! Love never dies! Infact seperation increases the love for each other in leaps & bounds! If only the makers understood this!😭
That's my rant! I tweeted this to nakuul & surbhi too,I know it probably will go unnoticed! Sigh!
U probably call this side effects of investing your emotions on a fictional show! 

pasting it from other thread!
travelholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

Was about to post this in previous thread.. Good I checked if we have started using the new thread πŸ˜†

Sorry in advance to people who liked today's episode.. Started watching(watched first 3 mins) but I am already tooo irritated.. 
First of all, SSO ne apni kal ki promise aaj hi break kar di, parchai toh chodo... Pura ka pura Daksh Anika ke samne aa gaya πŸ˜† And the stupid Daksh ki background music πŸ˜•
What was Daksh doing? Smelling her hair? He chews his collar.. smells her hair.. sits on bonnet of cars... πŸ˜•
I actually wanted a PTSD track for Anika post the Daksh incident BUT nahi tab inko seesha todo reboot karna tha.. (Btw: I looove this seesha toodo scene πŸ˜† - SSO said SORRY.. They laughed πŸ˜ƒ).. and now I think I'm getting a PTSD track but can't connect with the angst 

Anyways, now going to watch the episode in the evening.. hopefully in a different mood..πŸ˜† Kyonki abhi toh mujhe bas gussa aa raha hai..πŸ˜• Post ML track - SSO ke dialogues seem soo fake πŸ˜­yet to watch the actual scene.. He called himself her Great Wall.. Mujhe iss dialogue ka kabse intezaar tha πŸ˜­ 
Woh mere FEELZ  mujhe lauta do.. πŸ˜†

BW exactly my point - not sure how people found those promises genuine πŸ˜† when it was made sure she got stalked by the stalker guy first and then her billu raja comes 

posting my response from another thread

yes he doesnt need to be around her 24x7 as u said neither is ur husband but u dont have a physco following u in ur own home's hallway who by the way ur own husband somehow opened the doors to! clearly daksh gave creepy looks, followed anika - tried to intimidate her and then buzzed off!

i still believe shivaay should have been there - it would have been a simple scene and not as dramatic with lights off and the shenanigans which was created for drama effect only. just in that scenario he should have been there

again as per spoilers, daksh will confront anika again in the hallways and say oh i wanted a place in ur heart! a real protective husband would have not let that happen again or better have restraining orders placed against the guy but here this guy is saying please jjhelo this guy till my sister gets married into his family? kyun bhai uss ke baad rishta khatam and u are telling us u wont keep bending forward backward sideways for ur sisters's sasural - clearly we are going for 16th century pheels here so i am going to stick to that myself πŸ˜†
hain kaunsa nephew dialogue?
@bw what I saw the scene again he didn't chew her hair plz darao MattπŸ˜† he said sorry takkar Marooed and left  but no , not a bad one today in comparison to what we are getting shaam ko thanda dimaag se dekhna🀣 I know start main hi daksh ki harkatein dekh ke fuse udh jata hai dimaag ka . about sso failing as I said the moment he realized she needs him he was there . to be honest it's not possible to be omnipresent for shivaay na  

anyway to each their own I found the episode much much much better today. 
travelholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramz21

I understand the makers want to show the trauma anika is going through but I hate the fact that they are making it horrible with the sleazy actor playing the creep ! Nope not at all liking this! There are crime shows to depict it! They can add the trauma by not going the creepy way! But alas!

I like the protective sso,caring sso,full on hubby sso but unable to feel it coz of the presence of that cheap,sleazy do kaudi ka aadmi,sorry if I crossed my limits with the pathetic words!
I say get me a decent villain who would give nakuul a run for his money,if u really want a third person in their story!
Bring in the differences they have,the internal conflicts,let them suffer! Physical seperation doesn't mean the end of love! Love never dies! Infact seperation increases the love for each other in leaps & bounds! If only the makers understood this!😭
That's my rant! I tweeted this to nakuul & surbhi too,I know it probably will go unnoticed! Sigh!
U probably call this side effects of investing your emotions on a fictional show! 

pasting it from other thread!

exactly the sleaziness was at another level - even the dream sequence the way he squeezed her cheeks was yuck

clearly no one will show this to their kids and change the channel! i really hope trps drop for them to learn a lesson πŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Ruz,
Yeah I get what you are saying.. I think they messed up with the execution here.. They should have shown SSO watching Anika like a hawk scene before the Pinky comes a nicely orders πŸ˜² Anika  to bring coconut scene.. And then SSO is called by someone and that is when Anika goes to out of SSO's range and meets Daksh..🀒 I was searching for SSO in that entire scene.. Watched it twice πŸ˜› because they also played SSO ka music πŸ˜•
travelholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

hain kaunsa nephew dialogue?

@bw what I saw the scene again he didn't chew her hair plz darao MattπŸ˜† he said sorry takkar Marooed and left  but no , not a bad one today in comparison to what we are getting shaam ko thanda dimaag se dekhna🀣 I know start main hi daksh ki harkatein dekh ke fuse udh jata hai dimaag ka . about sso failing as I said the moment he realized she needs him he was there . to be honest it's not possible to be omnipresent for shivaay na  

anyway to each their own I found the episode much much much better today. 

i agree yaar i am not deniying it was a better epi! but still - dialogue toh bahut maare hain, lets see if any of those hold true and thats my point precisely πŸ˜†

and please the starting scene with daksh was clearly him trying to scare her - not obviously but still! hair chewing bhi aajayegi - they are clearly going for over the top physco effect πŸ˜†

i just hope it doesnt last for a month and this week hi isska packup hojaye πŸ˜†