Chat Clubs

TrollBaaaz Corner#7(Invites only)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
this CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO plus idhar udhar ki baatein . 

exclusive to the members of AY ki posts (plz contact me or Blackorwhite before liking the post below to become a member ) and if possible gimme prove that you were/are active member of AY ki posts😳  ) 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM
khush 

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)

Link to #1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
*Bookmark*
AreYaar thumbnail
Aleee such adorable munchkins Pritam's kids are...his wife is really pretty and  graceful...danced well...nice performance.  

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: AreYaar

*Bookmark*

Hai tere bookmarks 😳 kasam se dil khush ho jata hai. These 2 pagals na and inki pagalpanti
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@AY... Awww... your BM ðŸ˜Š
MONAYA was sooo disappointing .. Sanaya dances well!! Isko kya ho gaya .. ðŸ˜• and this Mohit with his Main Hoon Na Zayed Khan hairstyle ðŸ˜•.. 
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Aleee such adorable munchkins Pritam's kids are...his wife is really pretty and graceful...danced well...nice performance.

Just when i thought I'd gotten over the cuteness 😆 😳 Gaah I wanted to jump into my tv and kiss them so bad 😳

Haina even I thought they were a surprise esp Pritam is quite expressive and wife pretty cute

Mohit needs to cut his hair 🤢 Sanaya Ka Gaon Ka rishtedaar lag raha hai Hubby kam lolz.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Hai tere bookmarks 😳 kasam se dil khush ho jata hai. These 2 pagals na and inki pagalpanti

LOL thanks, Fary...I was actually trying to go for symbolism...ab hum log bhi aise andhon ki tarhaan Shivika ko dhoon rahe hain show mein lekin kuch nahin mil raha🤣...some FARZI sappy version is all that's left😆
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha tellychakkar news...Divek the first Jodi to be eliminated. ..kuch bhi🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

@AY... Awww... your BM ðŸ˜Š

MONAYA was sooo disappointing .. Sanaya dances well!! Isko kya ho gaya .. ðŸ˜• and this Mohit with his Main Hoon Na Zayed Khan hairstyle ðŸ˜•.. 

Tch tch...tum na samjhogi the LEGEND of Monaya😆...yeah Mohit needs to cut his hair...dunno what's up with that😆

Sanaya improved as a dancer over the course of JDJ...but she's anyways the stronger dancer of the two...I thought they were kind of out of sync in the performance too but I think the haphazard choreography could also be the reason...Sanaya looked kinda anxious compared to Mohit...as usual she was the only one talking😆😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bworm

Hahaha tellychakkar news...Divek the first Jodi to be eliminated. ..kuch bhi🤣

ROFL actually they should be eliminated cuz theirs was the worst performance of the epi...most thandaa even I ignore all their other nautanki...maybe they got eliminated cuz of her injury😆...shaayad baad mein wildcard mein aa jaayenge waapis😆