TrollBaaaz Corner#46(Invites Only)

Posted: 3 years ago

Haha Fary, what a combo - Anika and Gulaal?๐Ÿ˜† Chalo I'll also bookmark with GK this time. 

*Bookmark*

Originally posted by AreYaar

Haha Fary, what a combo - Anika and Gulaal?๐Ÿ˜† Chalo I'll also bookmark with GK this time. 

*Bookmark*

bas kar dia random itna soch ke nahi kia but still the 2 females who actually had more than fashion parade and actual margin to perform and evolve overtime and phir humari fav toh hain hi lol 

yours is lovely too hahah i was going to post this too but then i was like nah dusra wala kar deti hoon๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

GK aviโ€™s are awesome, Fary and Anu! โค๏ธ

posting from last thread

oh i really liked s9mk episode too:))

alia ka upset hona is done so nicely bohat subtle but heartfelt she is not going bhan bhan over it even though her dreams are crushed and is behaving in such a realistic way. 

sarang and uska note given by alia is such a trpe now everytime he ends up getting that out only and then keeping back and wah bade smart andaaz main he managed to find the info on alia and job ad atleast it makes sense koi stupidity nahi hai

what i didn't get is woh alia ki employee ko kaise sarang ki nazam pata thi that he wrote just last night?? she said the same poem na for the the bonus

haan woh shirt ripping OTT ho gaya but still ignorable 

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

oh i really liked s9mk episode too:))

alia ka upset hona is done so nicely bohat subtle but heartfelt she is not going bhan bhan over it even though her dreams are crushed and is behaving in such a realistic way. 

sarang and uska note given by alia is such a trpe now everytime he ends up getting that out only and then keeping back and wah bade smart andaaz main he managed to find the info on alia and job ad atleast it makes sense koi stupidity nahi hai

what i didn't get is woh alia ki employee ko kaise sarang ki nazam pata thi that he wrote just last night?? she said the same poem na for the the bonus

haan woh shirt ripping OTT ho gaya but still ignorable 

@bold: Haan I was confused about this bit too.....it didn't seem like that lady would steal a poem from Sarang so I don't know if they were just generally trying to show that ek taraf Sarang poem sunaa raha tha and dusri taraf yeh lady.....clear nahin tha scene mein. 

Word on liking how Alia's pain was shown....realistic tha rather than just usual crying breakdown and unable to do anything. She was still trying to do her job even if her mind would drift in memories beech mein. 

@Spidie: Thanks for sharing that trailer. LOL it's remarkable that Manasi looks pretty much the same even 10 years later, no?๐Ÿ˜†.....Lucky her that she's naturally skinny....I haven't seen her gain a single pound in so many years๐Ÿ˜†.....even after having a baby.....lol 

The main thing I noticed in that trailer.....freakin MIKA is also singing in GUJJU films? ๐Ÿคฃ......I thought only Hindi movies mein iske endless remixes ghusaane hote the....but yeh bandaa toh regional boundaries bhi cross kar leta hai๐Ÿ˜†

LOL yes, I think one of the DOPs or someone was also some SLB ka associate....that is why the initial epis in the desert have a very grand feel in terms of cinematography as well. We used to be so proud of this show in the forum.  

oh cool! even then there was so much originality yeah we have wide shots of desserts and the chakda in their and camels a bit like HDDCS yet none of it seems plagiarized it gives you the feel of being part of the enviornment but not forced there was a rooted feel to it all

But aajkal ki social media pe raised junta has no idea this show existed....lol only the Ekta shows from the pre Hotstar days are remembered as famous.....Gulaal is literally like this cult hit that only the people who managed to discover it value. Since the show isn't available in good quality anywhere, hardly any of the contemporary audience will get to it. 

Aajkal ke bacchon ko 1-2 token "progressive" scenes waale shows hi "epic" lagte hain....utne mein hi aise trophies chadhaa dete hain jaisa ki pata nahin kya ho.....the bar is subterranean low aajkalsmiley36 aajkal ki junta ka wohi haal hai bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad๐Ÿ˜† even the ekta shows they know about they use them for poking fun too only when their aajkal ke "idols" or progressive" shows can never even come close to those too. it's hilarious that these same people underminde shows like gulaal or even LTL  where there was actua intensity and like raw types on intense and actual progressiveness and empowerment and ignore caz they are a decade old shows and because the fashion parades are lacking and term them as backwards and then hype rase main kaun tha and aajkal ka absolute nonsense where it is troll se bhi neeche ka as pata nahi kya. ab aajkal EDKV 2 junta hi lelo roz didi ko itne essays likh ke bhejte hain about her performance and i can't help but laugh.

aajkal ke logon ka focus is  only on kaun kitna hot lag raha tha kisne kitne outfit changes kiye etc. these people crib about things liek these while lack of stories don't matter jabke yeh thode purane shows dekho none of it mattered infact mostly every character used to have 2,3 outfits that used to get repeated constantly but it never bothered people caz the stories were so captivating. the new wardrobe used to only come once a leap used to happen and phir bhi 2,3 hi aate thay. it was the norm yeah it was frustrating sometimes ke ek hi kapde pehne rehte hain characters but aajkal ki tarah nahi literally rags pehan ke ghumte hain in name of fashion and people find those atrngi nonsense wah wah and actually watch only that ke kisne kya pehna and woh kahan se phata tha  and go hot hot hot. i don't find any of that worthy enough to talk about so mera toh aur hi problem ho jaata hai seeing and readint hat bakwaas nonstop.  

@Spidie: Thanks for sharing that trailer. LOL it's remarkable that Manasi looks pretty much the same even 10 years later, no?๐Ÿ˜†.....Lucky her that she's naturally skinny....I haven't seen her gain a single pound in so many years๐Ÿ˜†.....even after having a baby.....lol 

The main thing I noticed in that trailer.....freakin MIKA is also singing in GUJJU films? ๐Ÿคฃ......I thought only Hindi movies mein iske endless remixes ghusaane hote the....but yeh bandaa toh regional boundaries bhi cross kar leta hai๐Ÿ˜†

gujju film the only one i saw is duhh on netflix woh bhi mujhe pata nahi tha ke gujju hai and it is such a fun and cute film about little kids and their school and learning issues and how they get serious about it itne cute bache hain na i think it won national or some award too but yeah that one is well worth it. baaki i don't watch i  have no knowledge about . acha hai but ab ke regional cinema esp more smaller industries are getting a scope though 

mera bas ajeeb hai bengali industry to maera bilkul kuch connect nahi hota unki products are too bizzare for me one industry i just cannot watch there intellect is too much for my intelligence lol baaki marathi bhi kuch jo dekhi hain are ok but most of them are pretty ehh i think my prefrences and loyalty are more towards the 4 big indutries and ab bas kuch aadat si hai time lagega to get familiar and comfortable to others lol 

mansi waisi ki waisi hai ek dum but bandi ki smile has magic and just her whole personality is sooo impressive and classy gulaaal se pehle bhi i have always acknowledged her screen presence and classiness i think we talked about it before too there is something about her as a person that catches your attention even if you havent seen her work in dailies. oh her daughter is adorable BTW