TrollBaaaz Corner#9(Invites only)

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
his CC is for discussions regarding IB & DBO + idhar udhar ki baatein . 

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

so feel free to Bookmark, fav and start discussing things lol

Member List:
naadanmasakalli
Srujana7.MaNan
AreYaar
ThithliDhost
blackorwhite
ramz21
Manisha.
Noteworthy
iProprioceptor
NYCForever
Ssyed001
DEFOM

( plz like this post  after you get a reply  regarding your "membership" so it's easier for me to add your name on the list)
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I feel this is appropriate *SIGH*.. 

BTW this is one of my fav GIFs😆

BM
Originally posted by: blackorwhite

I feel this is appropriate *SIGH*.. 

BTW this is one of my fav GIFs😆

BM

mera bhi fav hai yeh GIF
blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

mera bhi fav hai yeh GIF

AreYaar thumbnail
*Editing since this was replied to in the previous CC*

Fary, teri formatting ki toh band baj gayi post edit karne mein😆
Edited by AreYaar - 7 years ago
Well I messed up the coding lol will fix it from laptop later till then isi se kaam chalao

Gosh aaj the episode felt like it was 10hrs long so much mahi and pinky drag

Tho 2lines of mahi genuinely made me laugh

1) when anika kept repeating ke he is bura not inna bura he went in his head "saala meri line mere ich ko maar to hai haha

2)when she kept pushing him to get answers him going 100cr ka kholi chod dia shivaay ko chod dia but question kumari ke question mereko nahi Choda rofl

Also I laughed so hard at anika entering her own house and making that face ke yahan rehta hai lol

But bohat zyada drag tha of weeping mahi at end like can we move on now and same dialogues though I felt bad when he kept his head in the bench thing and cried ke usko payda hi kyon kia? And I think ke aaj woh phir bhool gaya ke woh bhai hai 😆

Originally posted by: AreYaar

*Editing since this was replied to in the previous CC*

Fary, teri formatting ki toh band baj gayi post edit karne mein😆

I know 😆 ek dum is mahi track ki tarah

Oh aaj the padosi show seems to be full of lulz caz jis aurat ne plastic surgery karayi and was KT ki ex ka name is reyna or rehana in the show 😆 itna lack of creativity ke naam bhi nahi de sakte kuch aur [LOl] and gauri as chulbul om ki uppar giri padi ja rahi hai and om is also full on getting Feelz from this chipka chipki still not feeling any awkwardness ke why a ladka is being so touchy Feely hahah

And KT be ek nazar main hi crack kar liya ke chulbul is actually bulbul 😆
I take back everything I ever said in pinky 's defence bas

About shivaay I gotta watch his scene with sahil again caz he is such a joker with his good ,great ,fab to himself as sahil tells him what papa did for living

And i want to hit him with chameli when he still couldn't crack it ke sahil ani have different parents despite sahil asking him whether he wants to know about his mummy papa or didi's?

Blooper toh waise hi hai caz till now I thought ke he knew this esp caz of custody case but nah ofcourse not but then I m giving him benefit of doubt there caz did he actually know about the case or he just paid the lawyer to run for whatever case he was fighting ? Am confused
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I take back everything I ever said in pinky 's defence bas

🤣🤣🤣    The cycle of IB...compels you to give up on all characters eventually😆...Pinky ki sabse badi fangirl also giving up on her today😆

Koi baat nahin...they will flip after a couple of weeks again...Pinky ki "redemption" kar denge and you can like/defend her again😆
Originally posted by: AreYaar

🤣🤣🤣 The cycle of IB...compels you to give up on all characters eventually😆...Pinky ki sabse badi fangirl also giving up on her today😆

Koi baat nahin...they will flip after a couple of weeks again...Pinky ki "redemption" kar denge and you can like/defend her again😆

Aah itne dukh ke saath bolna padh raha hai hai dard ho raha hai but wow what a woman man isko toh ishwari se bhi evil kar dia ishwari ended up hurting her son unknowingly thinking she was making him happy   But yeh toh khule main boli I will have to take advantage of your weaknesses and hurt you to keep you for myself like GREAT woman lagi raho the more you will think you are getting somewhere the more you will phanso in daldal

Anika was so cute with the plastic bat tho and first I was like what the hell when I saw caps but ab us pakkadum pakdi main she only could get hold of that haha and her tapori language was cute when she went now I will talk like anika to you

Mahi ki toh tai tai phiss ho gayi thi plastic bat se hi hawa nikaal gayi

Also rumour mills are active ke anika will confront shakti ji and will possibly end up making him a new dushman too

This time they couldn't cast a new one toh jo available log hain unhein hi villain bana do

Dadi ka amnesia is on next level. Arre bhai tu kis liye help par help kar rahi thi anika ki if you didn't knew ke she was an orphan haha

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 7 years ago