TrollBaaaz Corner#23(Invites only)

Posted: 6 years ago
I knew tum yeh wale monologue main se use karogi hence i left them for you:))) humara page acha lagne laga hai :))) 
*BM*

Fary, list mein khush ka naam is missing.. update kar de..
Thanks for pointing it out :))) kar dia 
@Fary: the VM is all kinds of adorbs!! Fav bit is probably the chawl too... love the song.. I don't remember if I have heard this before though... πŸ˜†
I was all smiles throughout... very very sweeet.. 

Anyway, since I haven't really written too much about the monologue... I actually wanted to write a small something about it! 
So here goes nothing: 

Of love, vulnerabilities and expressions! 

"Raita Phail Gaya" 
Quick learner, confrontation-ist, naive... Khidkitod Annika was the first one to accept that this... this unexplainable magnetic sort of emotions/ thread that continued to tie them together was love. 

But love is such a paradox in itself that it both weakens and strengthens us at the same time. So while it was obviously Annika who accepted to herself about falling in love with her baggad billa... it is not really surprising that it's been Shivaay who has been fighting with those feelings LONG before Annika even started to think along those lines. 

"Annika ki baat alag hai..." 
"Jo Annika ke sath hota hai...woh...dusron ke sath nahi hota" 

"Mere hote huye.. aise kaise jaan chali jaayegi.." 

"Annika..." 

Her name was always a revered whisper. The closest desire that he kept hidden from the world. Probably hidden even from his own conscious self. Sort of as if she were a forbidden desire that weakened him right at the core. 

She was beautiful. Not just outwardly... but also her selfless innocence that thought about others long before it thought about herself. 

"Kaise pyaar nahi hota Annika?" 

Being the ultimate protector... the foundation of the Oberoi family... SSO had no space for love for all the right reasons. Being in love meant exposing his heart to the world... a world that was constantly looking to target his family. 

So he tried. Futile, yet persistent trials to keep himself and his family safe from his own vulnerability.

Trying to break her, he battled with himself as he felt the power of his own blows as if stricken on his own flesh. 

"Tooth tum rahi thi...par bikhar mein raha tha"

In a sense, all his efforts were also to selfishly keep her safe... because he had always known one thing.. she was too good for him. 

"Tum itni acchi mat bano Annika... kyunki mein itna acha nahi hoon.." 

But the vulnerability grew everyday. Every time his eyes met her dark chocolate eyes... he knew that he lost a little of himself to her. 

He inflicted pain on both her and him as a result of these growing vulnerabilities... but he was losing. The first time for him... the first for her. 

And through those trails, he stumbled through the way as he realised just how much the vulnerability effected them both and everyone around them. 

Jealousy, hatred... extremity of every kind circled in a fire around him as he fought with love. To ultimately coming down to his knees in front of her... for her. 

And he didn't do it because he thought she was some ethereal goddess or the ultimate perfection. 

Because really, love isn't about revering the other person to some god-like position.. it's about revering that overwhelming feelings that are brought about by that person. 

"Annika mera guroor hai..." 

He might speak that aloud, but there is more there. And anyone let alone Pinky... who doesn't hear the unsaid is deaf. Because when love like theirs has been tested... it personifies into an overwhelming flood of emotions... that just cannot be expressed in mere words. 

"Meri Annika..." 

The words make his eyes shine just a little more. Saying her name out around doesn't send him into a tizzy... that's all fluff writing... her name makes him happy. 

Not the happy that he has felt with his family... but 'complete' in happy. 

The unsaid words are whispered in the caresses between two souls... "Tu hai mere jeene ki wajah..."

----- Fin 

For you, BW!! I wish I had more time... I would love to edit and rewrite some parts I know.. but too much chores lined up for Sunday! 

Lily it's beautiful. You have such an incredible writing talent.

I had a question I've been meaning to ask you btw...do you have any new updates planned for your Ishqbaaaz Rising FF? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AreYaar

🀣

Ok chalo I'll try and think about those specific moments where she observed and felt things...LOL...keep in mind though that this is SHIVAAY'S journey as per writer saahiba so all HIS moments of noticing are highlighted moreπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I think the fact that she was pretty much 24/7 complaining about him showed that she noticed everything about himπŸ˜†...but specific moments...hmm I think she "noticed" him in the mera chaand scene, she noticed him in the dawaai wala bed fall and then got awkward baad meinπŸ˜†, she noticed his love for family first time in the Rakshabandhan epi, she tried to befriend him after that...πŸ˜†...Malika track mein LOTS of noticing was happeningπŸ˜†, Oh you want to know when she found him handsome? LOL first indication of that was also drunk scene I think...the fact that she was so fascinated by his eyes πŸ˜†...the moment when she brought those three sherwaanis for him to choose from...the "mujhe yeh pasand hai" scene...the various car rides...when he insisted on taking her hand to help her into the house...lol yeh list kaafi lambi jaa sakti hai...you want "firsts" like Shivaay's, but she observed things differently than him so same timeline toh nahin hogi har cheez kiπŸ˜†

@bold Yehi problem hai.. They have showed many moments in Anika's journey EXPLICTILY(bahut rulaya hai Anika ko)
She was the FIRST one to realize and acknowledge she was attracted and cared
She was the FIRST one to realize and acknowledge she loves him
She was the FIRST one to confess she loves him(I consider mere liye woh insaan as a confession)
She was the first one to say ILU

But then there are these subtle moments in her journey that I can't find! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and in Shivaay's case these are easier to find! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EDIT:
On a serious note, chodo... aaj dimaag thoda over-drive pe hai!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
LOL BW, are you asking for all this stuff for your VM? πŸ˜†

Isse zyada toh I don't think specifics hain...the rest of the journey was mainly about how hurt she felt by his words or actions at various points...lol...Anika has always been more about wearing her heart on her sleeve, expressing whatever she feels so anything she's felt in the moment, she's pretty much instantly expressed...Shivaay is the one who's taken ages to acknowledge, accept and then finally verbalize anything cuz he's different from her in that way...so you won't find the same shades in her journey...for her, it was a matter of awe in some ways and then just a deep helpless kind of love that she felt overwhelmed with...there wasn't anything to struggle against for her after that point...yes she still had her insecurities but that love became a fact of her life pretty early on compared to him...he was always in a more complicated situation than her since he was engaged, had the NKK hangups so a lot more to battle...