FF-Nothing Can Keep Us Apart*Pts.1-40+Note

laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So, I'm not generally a Fan Fic writer, and this is my first post in the forum, but Geet is my favorite show, and I just couldn't resist writing about it. This story is basically what I would do if I were in charge of the show's story line. Feel free to post any comments and suggestions, and I hope you enjoy!

Regarding the PM list. I'm not going to include a big long list in my posts. Instead, if you request to get a pm for updates, I will post letting you know you've been added. Also, since I don't like cluttering up the forum with excess posts, it will be a group acknowledgement with the names of all new people who requested pms. Just look for your name in the list. ๐Ÿค—

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Background

All characters are the same as of episode 56 June 21, 2010. If you check out the "Story So Far" post, that would be up to where Dev comes back to India.

The "Goodies"

The story starts when Geet is about 4 months pregnant. Geet has not told anyone in Dehli that she is pregnant. She has started wearing slightly looser salwar kameez, but does not really show much yet, so no one has noticed anything, not even Maan. Maan and Geet have continued to slowly come closer together while working, have lots of cute little eye-lock moments, bumping into each other, Maan catching Geet whenever she falls, etc๐Ÿ˜‰. However, neither one is willing to look too closely at their feelings. Maan believes that he can control his behavior and treat Geet just as a friend and employee (he scratched the plan to try and stay away from her because of course it was impossible). Geet has started to look at Maan as a friend, but her experience with Dev has made her wary of labeling any feeling for Maan as love. Dadima has continued to try and promote Maan and Geet's relationship,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ but it has not been easy. Maan always evades her questions when it comes to anything emotional. She has taken Geet to lunch a few times to get to know her better, but has yet to tell Geet that she is Maan's dadi. She's gently tried to question Geet about her family and her feelings for Maan, but Geet shies away from talking about her personal life. Nevertheless, Geet has found Dadi to be a wonderful lady, and loves spending time with her.

The "Badies"
Dev๐Ÿ˜ก has been delegated the responsibility of meeting and entertaining important clients, as well as finding new clients. Dev doing this job was suggested to Dadi by Naintara. This works out well for Naintara๐Ÿ˜ก because she can go out partying with her husband, and he does not see much of Maan at the office (Naintara is worried that Maan might find out what they've been up to) and it works out well for me because there is less chance that Dev and Geet will see each other (which they have not as yet). Dev's mother and sister are still in Canada (mostly because I didn't want to deal with them). Parminder was feeling so bad about how Geet was treated that she didn't feel like going with her son. Sasha is very jealous of Geet, and has been trying to come up with ways to make her quit๐Ÿ˜ฒ, but has been unsuccessful๐Ÿ˜›. She has also tried more aggressively to attract Maan's attention, but Maan is too gone on Geet to be affected๐Ÿ˜ณ. Geet's family is getting the punishment they deserve for their terrible treatment of their daughter (use your imagination to come up with what you believe is a fitting punishment). Brij is in jail for Channi's murder๐Ÿ‘, and right now Geet does not have to worry about him.

Precap:

Sasha's blood was boiling! As soon as Sharma left the room she saw MK turn and watch Geet as she went around the room gathering up all the files that were strewn across the conference table. "Why does he always stare at that stupid, annoying girl? I have to get his attention somehow."

Index

Background
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6 (Maha 1)
Part 7 (Maha 2)
Part 8
Part 9
Extra1
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 (Maha 3)
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24 (Maha 4)
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Special Promo
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38 + Extra 2
Part 39
Part 40
Note/Next Thread
Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmi2010 thumbnail

Part 1 - Too late for Sasha!

"It's been a pleasure to work jointly on this project with you Mr. Sharma," said Maan Singh Khurana as he held his hand out to the man standing across from him.

"I feel the same way Mr. Khurana," answered Raj Mohinder Sharma as he grasped Maan's hand and shook it. "I appreciate your willingness to meet on such short notice, as well as make so many last minute changes before the presentation tomorrow."

"It's not a problem," replied Maan.

"Then I will see you again tomorrow. Good bye, and thank you everyone." Raj Sharma nodded to all the staff in the room and then left.

Sasha's blood was boiling! As soon as Sharma left the room she saw MK turn and watch Geet as she went around the room gathering up all the files that were strewn across the conference table. "Why does he always stare at that stupid, annoying girl? I have to get his attention somehow."

"MK," said Sasha in a voice that was a little louder than it needed to be, "remember that you wanted to discuss with me the new plans for the ..."

"No, Sasha," Maan interrupted. "Those plans can be put off until next week. Right now our top priority is to finish this project and be ready to deliver a top notch presentation to our clients tomorrow. It's been a long morning for all of us. So far I've been really impressed with the work that I've been seeing from you all. I want every one to take their lunch break and then come back ready to give more than 100%."

Sasha could barely get her mouth to close from the shock of being cut off by MK. She watched helplessly as Maan took a bunch of files from Geet before they fell out of her hands. He held the door open for Geet to walk through and then followed behind her. Sasha glanced around the room to see if anyone else was surprised by MK's behavior, but no one seemed to be. In fact, lately it seemed like the entire office staff was getting used to the new (pagal, in Sasha's opinion) MK.

"Adi, let's go to that new little place that just opened down the street," said Pinky in an excited voice. "I'm tired of always eating in the cafeteria."

"That sounds good, but shouldn't we wait for Geet?" replied Adi.

"No, it will take her forever to get away, and I'm starving! Chalo, jaldi chalo," said Pinky as she pushed Adi out the door.

Realizing that she was the only one left in the conference room, Sasha sprang into action, running out the door and down the hall. She hoped to make it to the elevator that MK and Geet were entering, but was too late, the doors closed right on her irritated face.

Precap:

"Geet," Maan said in his best I am your boss, so pay attention to me voice.

"Ji, Sir?" replied Geet, with a question in her voice. She also turned to look up at Maan, just as he knew she would.

"Woh, mein..." and what ever he was about to say went right out of his mind as he stared deep into Geet's eyes.

Just as Maan started to move toward Geet, almost as if some invisible force was pulling him toward her, the lights flickered in the elevator, and it started shaking.
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey laxmi (can i call you that).............looks great ๐Ÿ‘
can you please pm me when you update........thanks๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by dee30 - 13 years ago
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful post..Please PM me..when u update
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I'm lovin  thse new Maaneet FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wud u add me to pm list๐Ÿ˜Š
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start! I love elevator scenes! and Sasha is soo dumb. Can't she see that she is "too late." lol

Please update soon!!!

and please add me to your pm list if you have one.
laxmi2010 thumbnail
PM list updated to include dee30, muskaansara, Sofna, XAiShBaBy08X

Thanks for your nice comments, I appreciate it. I'm glad you're all liking the story so far. Hopefully I will be able to update fairly often, as I have a lot of ideas I want to write about.

@dee30, yes you can call me laxmi

@XAiShBaBy08X I hope my elevator scene lives up to your expectations

๐Ÿค— Jhappis to all!
laxmi2010 thumbnail

Part 2 - You're sure you're alright?

Maan carefully balanced the files in his hand so that he could punch the correct floor button on the elevator panel. As he again shifted the files in his hands he glanced over at Geet and noticed that her head was slightly down and turned off to the side. He smiled to himself as he realized that she had been doing that a lot lately whenever they were alone. He didn't see anything wrong with looking at each other now and then. After all, they were friends, in a way, and friends looked at each other without it turning into a big deal. However, he supposed that she would always retain some of her village innocence, and the truth was that it was one of the things that he liked most about her. It was much more genuine than how most city girls he knew behaved. Even though he found her innocence to be endearing, something inside him felt provoked at the same time, and wanted to force her to acknowledge his presence.

"Geet," Maan said in his best I am your boss, so pay attention to me voice.

"Ji, Sir?" replied Geet, with a question in her voice. She also turned to look up at Maan, just as he knew she would.

"Woh, mein..." and what ever he was about to say went right out of his mind as he stared deep into Geet's eyes.

Just as Maan started to move toward Geet, almost as if some invisible force was pulling him toward her, the lights flickered in the elevator, and it started shaking.

The shaking became more violent, causing Maan and Geet to fall against each other, the files falling haphazardly out of their hands. Maan's arms automatically embraced Geet in a subconscious effort to protect her. At the same time Geet's hands grabbed the fabric of his shirt and her face became hidden in his chest as the elevator continued to lurch back and forth. Feeling a sudden drop of the elevator Geet gave a tiny scream, burrowing more deeply into the safety of the strong man whose arms encircled her. All at once the falling and the shaking stopped. Everything was still and quiet except for the hard breathing produced by the two people clutching each other tightly.

Slowly Maan and Geet came to the realization that the elevator had stopped shaking and for the moment they were safe. As they moved apart each gazed into the face of the other, searching for conformation that everything was alright. Suddenly Maan snapped out of his preoccupation with Geet and moved to push the emergency button. At once a voice came over the speaker enquiring if everything was alright.

"Yes, Geet and I are fine, but I want maintenance working on getting us out of here ASAP! It looks like the emergency measures are holding, but since there shouldn't have been a problem in the first place I don't want to stay in here longer than necessary." Geet had rarely heard Maan sound so angry, well maybe once or twice with her, but still.

"Sir, I've already got people working on it."

"Good!" Satisfied that his people were working on the situation, Maan looked over at Geet and instantly became concerned. Geet's face was white, she had her eyes closed and hand touching her head. As Maan moved toward her, Geet began to sway.

"Geet! Kya hua? Tum theek ho na?" Maan felt even more worried than when the elevator had started shaking. He grabbed Geet's arms and pushed her down to the flour. He began rubbing her back with one hand while he cupped her cheek with the other hand, turning her face towards his, and looking at her with concern in his eyes.

Geet's eyes fluttered open, and she focussed on Maan's face as she answered, "haan, mein theek hoon."

"You are not, you almost fainted! Did you hit your head?" As Maan gave this query he started running both hands gently over Geet's head trying to determine if she had any wound there.

"No, I didn't hit my head. I'm fine, really. I just felt a little dizzy for a moment. Sir, I promise you I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Geet nodded. Maan continued to look at her face while his hands continued to move over her head. However they had stopped searching for any hurt and instead started caressing her hair involuntarily.

Precap:

"Why do I always concern myself so much with this girl?" Maan thought. "We have no relation, and yet I seem to think about her welfare constantly."

Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Laxmi ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...awesome scene yaar,
hope this happens on the show .....maan aur geet ek elevator mein bund ho aur elevator bigad jaye..๐Ÿ˜†
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I just caught up with your FF......its great! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Can you plz add me to your PM list...๐Ÿ˜ƒ