Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
soo heres the thing i reallly reallly really loved your update!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it was just too good for words... i loved everything from maan jealousy to the dance and by the way u have chosen the perfect song i think it fits them so well ..  <3 <3 .. haha and and i love the secret garden get away ... and i'm soo excited for the next update!!!!! pleae update sooonnπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

p.s. who is mr. mehra..i can' rmr .. lolz

p.p.s  thanks for havin pics in ur update..it made the whole experiencin of readin the update even more greater for me!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweet_charmed

soo heres the thing i reallly reallly really loved your update!!!! πŸ‘ it was just too good for words... i loved everything from maan jealousy to the dance and by the way u have chosen the perfect song i think it fits them so well .. <3 <3 .. haha and and i love the secret garden get away ... and i'm soo excited for the next update!!!!! pleae update sooonnπŸ˜ƒ

p.s. who is mr. mehra..i can' rmr .. lolz

p.p.s thanks for havin pics in ur update..it made the whole experiencin of readin the update even more greater for me!!😊

I'm glad you liked the pictures, they were just too close to my imagination not to use. I think you mean who is Mr. Sharma? He is the person from part 1 that they were meeting with about a joint project. Sharma's company and Khurana Costructions are doing a joint project for Rajkumar Singh. It will be mentioned now and then in the rest of the story.

Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i luv ur FF!
luv Maaneet!!!
luv tha way the story is goin!!
cont soon n plz do PM me 4 the next chpter!
sweet_charmed thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi2010

I'm glad you liked the pictures, they were just too close to my imagination not to use. I think you mean who is Mr. Sharma? He is the person from part 1 that they were meeting with about a joint project. Sharma's company and Khurana Costructions are doing a joint project for Rajkumar Singh. It will be mentioned now and then in the rest of the story.

my bad... yes i did mean mr. sharma .. i don know y i typed mr. mehera.. blond moment..sorry hahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† lolz thanks for lettin me know i have a short term memory..lolz usually i need to read the previous update before i read the current jst soo i'm not forgettin anything..ahaha lolz :) anwho update soon ..pretty please 😊😊😊
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally finished reading the FF from the beginning to now!!! i totally LOVE it!!! πŸ˜ƒ the last maha update was so cute!!!
gonna be waiting for the next update πŸ˜ƒ and pllzz add me to the pm list!!
thanks!! keep writing πŸ˜ƒ
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update...continue soon...
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing Can Keep Us Apart

Part 25 - The night's end.

As Maan watched, Geet held out her arms in front of her, feeling the raindrops fall on her outstretched hands. Maan again tried to get Geet to come out of the rain, but she wouldn't. He complained that she would get ill, but she paid no attention. Instead she told him to come and join her.

"Maan, stop thinking so hard, and come out and enjoy the rain. It's so much fun."

"Fun? Geet, you're crazy. You truly need to be put in a mental hospital." Geet just laughed, which irked Maan. "I don't like the rain. In fact, I hate rain. You can get sick if you stay out in the rain."

"Maan, you always hate everything. Don't you know that what makes life bearable are all the little things you can find happiness in?" Geet kept trying to get Maan to join her, but he adamantly refused. Eventually she gave up and Maan watched as she twirlled around, raised her arms up and down, played with her wet hair, and just spent time feeling the rain fall on her face.

As the rain continued to fall, Geet's saree became soaked and clung to her body like a translucent second skin. This had a mesmerizing affect on Maan. Without even being aware of it, he started imagining himself to be out in the rain with Geet. However, instead of enjoying the feel of the rain, he enjoyed the feel of her. Grabbing her close he began to touch her everywhere. He ran his hand over her cheek, her mouth, her chin. He moved down her neck, her shoulders and his hand settled at her waist, pulling her body tightly to his. His other hand traveled leisurely up her back, till it reached the nape of her neck. He gently brushed aside her hair and leaned in closer. When his face was within an inch of her smooth skin, he stopped and just inhaled the wonderful smell of his enchanting wife.

Unconscious of what he was doing, Maan started moving towards Geet. However, when he moved far enough that he began to feel the rain, he suddenly awoke to the situation. Looking at Geet, he realized that she must have no idea how much of her body was not left to imagination, with the wet saree she was wearing. He knew his Geet well, and knew that she would never be comfortable being seen like that. He again tried to get Geet to come out of the rain, but she wouldn't do it.

"Geet, take a look at yourself."

"Why?"

Maan just indicated with his expression that she should do as he says. Geet stopped playing in the rain, and looked down at her body. When she saw that her saree was practically see-through, and stuck like a second skin, revealing every curve she had, Geet freaked out and tried to cover herself with her hands. Screaming, she ran out of the garden and hid behind one of the pillars on the terrace. She was extremely upset with Maan.

"Kya dekh rahe ho?" shouted Geet to Maan.

Maan thought this a very stupid question and replied, "My wife hiding behind a pillar, because she's drenched from being out in the rain."

"Well, stop," came Geet's angry reply. Then she began worrying. "Hey, Babaji, mein kya karoon? I can't go wandering around, looking like this."

"Geet, stop worrying. I'll find Mami, she'll have some place you can go and get dry."

"And how exactly am I supposed to get there? I'm not walking around where anyone could see me practically nak... where anyone could see me. There is no way that I am moving from this spot in this condition."

Maan sighed, and then began to take off his jacket. Careful, so that he didn't actually see Geet, and embarrass her further, he walked over to her and held out the jacket. Geet wanted to know what it was for.

"You were complaining that you couldn't move dress as you are. Well, put this jacket on, that should take care of the problem."

After hearing this, Geet grabbed the jacket and quickly put it on. Once she was satisfied that all the essential parts were covered, she came out from behind the pillar. She was still embarrassed enough that she wouldn't look Maan in the eye. When he suggested that they go find Mami, Geet still refused, saying people would think she was silly for having been out in the rain. Maan just shook his head, rolled his eyes, and walked right out into the down pour. Geet couldn't believe what he was doing, and wanted to know the reason. Maan told her, that now he would tell anyone who asked, that they were both caught in the rain. That way, if she looked silly, then so would he. With that Maan went in search of his mami.

As Maan left Geet to go find Devya, Geet thought about how strange Maan's behavior was. When she told him to have fun in the rain, he refused, but to keep her from looking foolish, he had no hesitation in getting drenched himself. Geet didn't know if she would ever be able to understand him, but that was better than thinking about him seeing her in her wet saree. Yes, she definitely wanted to avoid thinking about that.

Geet had not been left alone long, before she felt another presence near her. Turning around, she saw Mr. Rahul approaching her, carrying a drink in his hand that he sipped from occasionally. The way he was looking at her made her extremely uncomfortable. She pulled Maan's jacket around herself more tightly.

"So, the beautiful Mrs. Khurana has been left alone by her husband. Not even married a month," said Rahul as his eyes lowered suggestively to Geet's abdomen, "and he's started to ignore you. That's such a shame. You should have danced with me. I would have never left you alone." From the way Rahul slurred his words, it was obvious he had been drinking.

"Sir, my husband will be back soon. You should go back to the party."

Rahul continued as if Geet hadn't said anything, slowly advancing toward her. "What kind of man is your husband, that he can leave such a delectable sight as you, here enjoying the rain, in the moonlight? You are so beautiful, you shouldn't hide yourself beneath that jacket. Why don't you leave it and come with me. I know how to treat a woman like you the way she deserves to be treated."

This last sentence was said as Rahul reached out his hand an caressed Geet's hair. Geet looked at him in disgust. She had had enough. Pushing Rahul's hand away, she quickly stepped around him and began running back to the party before he quite knew what was happening.

As Geet ran down the corridor, she didn't think about Rahul being a client, or what people might think of her coming back to the party wet. All that was in her mind was that she wanted to find Maan, she need to find Maan. When she was almost back to the party she met up with Maan and Devya.

"Geet, I can take you and Maan to some of our rooms to get dried and changed. If you can hurry, I'll still be able to introduce you to Abhishek and Aishwarya before they leave."

Geet shook her head negatively and said in a strained voice, "i want to go home."

"What's wrong?" questioned Devya.

"Are you feeling ill? I told you not to stay in the rain," said Maan, as he took in Geet's pale face.

"No, I just want to go home, now." Geet saw the concern on Devya's face, but that didn't change her desire to leave. "I'm sorry, Mamiji, I don't want to be rude, but..."

There's no need to explain," replied Devya. "There will be plenty of other parties." Reaching out to give Geet a quick hug, she said, "We'll meet again soon."

Since Savitri still wanted to stay, Maan got himself and Geet into the limo and told the driver to take them home, planning to send the limo back later for his dadi. Glancing over at Geet Maan could see that she was shivering. His concern for her well being increased.

"Geet, are you feeling cold?" Geet shook her head no.

"Then why are you shivering?" Geet didn't answer.

Geet's silence was really beginning to worry Maan. Not only was it not normal, but Geet never let a question go unanswered. "Geet, kya hua? Tell me what's wrong." Still getting no response, Maan moved close to Geet, grabbed her shoulders and turned her towards him, saying, "Why aren't you talking to me? What's wrong with you?"

"I have to stop letting other people effect me. If I hadn't been so worried about what people would think, he never would have been there and said those things."

"Who? Who was there? What things?" Maan was not liking this conversation at all, and he didn't even know what Geet was really talking about.

Geet didn't even register Maan's questions, and continued,"Even that Rahul, I should not have worried about. I stopped from slapping him because he is a client, but I should have hit him. What he said was disgusting, and I don't need to suffer that."

"Rahul!" came the angry response. "What did he do?"

"It doesn't matter. There will always be people like him that I have to deal with, and I need to learn to deal with them on my own. You won't always be there with me."

"Don't say that Geet! I will be there with you, always. Nothing can keep me from being by your side!"

Precap:

Maan and Geet reach home. Maan finally accepts one thing.

And Thanks Goes To:

Rahul bein disgusting again - June 25 episode

Geet's reaction to disgusting Rahul - June 28 episode

Abhi-Aish - AKANargis (I shake my finger at the rest of you, where were your suggestions? I need help! Come on, tell me who you want Geet to have met at the party, it will come out later.)

Duh, I almost forgot, The Rain Sequence - July 14 episode

No separate post. pm list updated to include swetha10, smartnsmexxi, Hiba282

Edited by laxmi2010 - 13 years ago
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can you add me to your pm list? I'm extremely lazy so I wouldn't reply muchπŸ˜†.....but love your ff
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wao finaly he is accepting one thing
that means he is accepting his love for her
wao dieing to read the upcomming update
it was just mindblowing one
plz continue soon
n thanx for the pm

sanu
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey laxmi awesome update.... please add me to ur PM list too..... wont post very often but love reading updates.....