No costly gifts or conniving tricks could cheer up the reluctant wife
Pearls in a string and simple treats finally bring back the smile

A horror love story it is, iss war ko kya naam doon
Dadi on the threshold, the talk to the hand will croon

Welcome to BFTP thread twenty eight
To woo the wife, challenges reverberate
Explosive purane moments set to detonate
The 3rd century is on, it's time to celebrate

300 episodes already. unbelievable, someone might say. or maybe rush off to make jalebis in a frenzy, hey dm. but really, when we started out with episode one, this day had looked pretty far away. in between, when we started playing around with the frequency of posting episodes, this might have seemed a point really far in the distance, years away. and now suddenly it's here. a simple number that says, three quarters of blast from the past is done. where are we, i wonder, on that trek of ours? maybe as far as asr and khushi were from nainital, you think? and that was episodes 93 or so till 99, towards the end of the the first quarter of blast. i am suddenly sad. the beautiful days of a man madly in love with his wife, wooing her back after upsetting the hell out of her is merrily on. asr and his gussa pyaar, khushi and her won't give in though i love you thing. he is excruciatingly hot, she rather lovely to look at despite the trademark tent suits and "bump" on head hair style... can one imagine anyone looking even halfway human in that pink blue velvet horror story she had to wear on her birthday. poor sanaya irani, the price of being naturally slim tall and elegant looking is you get dumped with the worst wardrobe on earth. she actually managed to make khushi's initial multi hued churidars look almost cool. asr as the man who wants to be her "pati" and insists she take her "haq" is coming up... i'll pretend we have 300 more episodes of ipk left and dadi will never come. yes, that sounds good, that's what i'll do... now i am off to make jalebi, have fun. 

Credits: A Moment like this and BFTP Gif banners are made by Katelyn. The audio is also provided by Katelyn. The I will make you mine/You are mine banner is by ArshiHamesha, The opening lines and welcome poem are penned by DurgaS. supriya.arshi has designed the Purane moments @300 collage. Blast notes are by indi52. The main posts are created jointly and in collaboration by ArshiHamesha, DurgaS, indi52, Katelyn, and supriya.arshi.

EPISODES

To be posted on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 8pm IST.

Please scroll down for Rules, Index and many more purane moments.

Edited by DurgaS - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

πŸ₯³

M  E  M  O  R  I  E  S     3  0  0

"kyunki pyaar kiya nahin jata... bas... kho jata hai... kho jata."

yes, it's all about getting a little lost really in love. so please, to celebrate 300 let's go with lambi saansey nk's advice and remember some "romantic moments", what. tell us one wonderful memory from your blast days.

this post is abs reserved for your bftp memory. do pass it to the mysterious people who set up main posts, you of course know exactly who they are. short notes, edits, graphic stories, poems... share your most blastificous blasterating imblastful memory in any format you wish. we are waiting in the cupboard for you.

😳

.ArshiHamesha.

"Purane moments..."[Old Moments]...That's it ...madness will be there where Khushi is ...This is Arnav's claim...Ironically Khushi claims once that her Laad Governor can't do anything right [Arnav ..naam keh log koi kaam bhi theek nahin kar sakte...]..and even NK declared ..."Larkiyon keh mamle main tum anda ho anda..."...[ you are zero in the girls matter]..let's explore their claims...Shall we???

First meeting he saved her from falling yet showed her his mad side by scattering  the pearls of her dori'... A DORI OF TRUST '... yet didn't forget to flare a madness in her... to fight back ... through A DEAL...A deal of Trusting DeviMaiya...which she challenged him in Dargha "DeviMaiya ki marzi keh beghair kuch bhi nahin ho sakta"...[No one can do anything without DeviMaiya's permission ]...but he broke her hope and trust flashing her innocence over media yet he didn't forget giving her the KEY of his heart .. Accidently her madness knocked her down by his SUV and he got the DENT in his brain...a dent of her thoughts...'ek saye ki tarah  cha gaye hai..." [She has surrounded me as a shadow]...His astonishment seeing her in his den, in his office  was overwhelming and her mad accusations made him lose the balance of his brain. He didn't hesitate making her fall from his office yet didn't forget making sure she must land safely. ...Her madness and Pagalpan brought his craziness more and more at the surface everyday and made him feeling like a child again who can play these mad games over and over as challenges...but she was the winner here...2:0... Since then he tried making her life miserable and all but each time couldn't stop indulging more and more into her magical pull of madness which he hated yet couldn't resist protecting  all along.

Red beauty tamed the beast falling in this vortex of fatal attraction yet She became a victim of his severe acrimony ...He sentenced her in the collapsing building which resulted in building stronger ties in between two hearts yet he didn't forget giving and taking marks as a symbol of Union as well. In return the beauty  showed the beast her beasty side by resigning him  'aapko jo karna hai kar lijye"[ do whatever you want to do...]... and first time he saw his avatar in her yet he didn't forget to break her fast as a written challenge  divinely during Teej to redeem himself... But the madness in her  slammed his awakening feelings, his mehsoos over her presence by leaving him for Hamesha...'yet he didn't forget a single moment of her presence around him. "Kyuon usi ka khiyal bar bar"... [All the time her thoughts...]

She popped up in his closet  to show the madness of  breathable life in him this time as he learned forgetting his surroundings around her presence. Both fought back with madness yet he didn't forget picking up her payal ...her presence in his life. He barged into her house by insulting and degrading her by throwing money at her yet didn't forget relieving her and her family pains as a Horus, an Ultimate protector. 

Their proximity became a vortex in which an inseparable magnetized pull was attracting them each time to be in each other's arms... The fear of losing his control over a girl made him ruthless by shoving her aside and breaking her heart yet ended up shattering himself in pieces as well knowing that she is an orphan just like him. Her distress made him restless and antsy but not only he awoke her feelings and apologized to her but also couldn't resist to share his innermost secretive emotions with her talking about  love of mothers...Stars of their life."Kya meri maa kush hai"...[Is my mother happy ?]... Her engagement awoke a mad and jealous side of him and he showed her his ferocious and inexorable side yet ended up apologizing and giving up his fierce grim for her. "har bar us ki ankhon main ansoo"...[Why do I give her tears always...]

This push and pull of madness brought em together  and both took off their cloaks of ego and stubbornness yet Evil prevailed and brought the darkness within but Devi Maiya had some other plans.He dragged her to the temple where his heart and mind didn't forget to tie the  knot with her for not allowing himself to let go of her while protecting her form a sinister .The love continued blossoming in the soil of hate and rage yet his heart and mind got surrendered under her innocence and love and he declared their heartbeats as one. 

Evil tried to mingle with the essence of this blossoming flower of divine love yet two hearts found each other's proximity with unbreakable TRUST and he ended up declaring his LOVE for her. "Khushi ! I love you "...Both crossed the limits of craziness and their heartbeats found each other through miles and he  conveyed his true confession. "I don't need anything else...Khushi!""...They both ended up in each other's arms to solemnize their souls yet fate brought another distance in between them to reveal the Evil but he ended up shaking her trust again" Contract tod keh kaise ja sakti ho"... The realization seeps in to stand for himself...and his deep love being declared for her..."aur main"...And this madness and Pagalpan of their love prevails because...not only Arnav Singh Raizada couldn't resist loving her madness and pagalpan from the bottom of his heart...but also wants to relive  these [old ] purane moments of craziness for themselves forever...Khushi and NK both couldn't resist accepting his madness and craziness either...as NK claimed later..."Pyar andha hone ke saath saath behra bhi hota hai..."[Love is blind and deaf as well] and Khushi embraced him with all of her craziness...as always..."Hum jantne hai..."[ I always knew]

πŸ˜ƒ

BaurnDiwani and Wiwy... The Sautens

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUE4KYBy8M0&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

VM song 

Uden Jab Jab Zulfein Teri

Movie/album: Naya Daur (1957)

Singers: Asha BhosleMohammed Rafi

Song Lyricists: Sahir Ludhianvi

Music Composer: Omkar Prasad Nayyar

Music Director: Omkar Prasad Nayyar

Lyrics and translation

Ho ude jab jab julfen teree

Female:When your hair ruffles in the air

Ho ude jab jab julfen teree ho oh
Ude jab jab julfen teree
Ho ude jab jab julfen teree
Kavaariyo kaa dil machl
e

The hearts of maidens flutter, my heart/my love
Kavaariyo kaa dil machle , jind meriye
Oh jab aise chikane chehare

Male:When your countenance is so radiant
Oh jab aise chikane chehare
Toh kaise naa najar phisle

How can I not fall for you
Toh kaise naa najar phisle , jind meriye

Ho, rut pyaar karan kee aayee

Female:The season of love is here
Ho, rut pyaar karan kee aayee ho oh
Rut pyaar karan kee aayee
Rut pyaar karan kee aayee
Ke beriyon ke bed pak gaye

Thus the fruit is ripe for plucking

Ke beriyon ke bed pak gaye , jind meriye
Kabhee dal idhar bhee phera

Male: Pray pay me some attention
Kabhee dal idhar bhee phera
Ke tak tak nain thak gaye

Because my eyes are tired of waiting for you
Ke tak tak nain thak gaye , jind meriye

Ho, uss gaanv pe swarg bhee sadke

Female: I can sacrifice heaven to stay in the village
Ho, uss gaanv pe swarg bhee sadke , ho oh
Uss gaanv pe swarg bhee  sadke
Uss gaanv pe swarg bhee sadke

Ke jahaan meraa yaar basta

Where my lover resides

Ke jahaan meraa yaar basta , jind meriye
Paanee lene ke bahaane aaja

Male: With the pretense of fetching water, meet me outside

Paanee lene ke bahaane aaja
Ke teraa meraa ik rasta

Because then our paths can meet
Ke teraa meraa ik rasta , jind meriye

Ho, tujhe chaand ke bahaane dekhu

Male: I gaze at you with the pretense of  gazing at the moon
Ho, tujhe chaand ke bahaane dekhu , ho oh
Tujhe chaand ke bahaane dekhu
Tujhe chaand ke bahaane dekhu
Tu chhat par aaja goriye

Come to the terrace my fair maiden
Tu chhat par aaja goriye , jind meriye
Abhee chhedenge galee ke sab ladke

Female:The boys of my locality will tease us
Abhee chhedenge galee ke sab ladke
Ke chaand bairee chhip jaane de

Let the moon hide behind the clouds
Ke chaand bairee chhip jaane de , jind meriye

Ho, teree chaal hai naagan jaise

Male:You sway like a the queen of snakes
Ho, teree chaal hai naagan jaise, ho oh
Teree chaal hai naagan jaise
Teree chaal hai naagan jaise
Re jogee tujhe le jaayenge

Snake charmers.will wisk you away
Re jogee tujhe le jaayenge , jind meriye
Jaaye kahee bhee magar ham sajna

Female: Wheresoever I may go my beloved
Jaaye kahee bhee magar ham sajna
Yeh dil tujhe de jaayenge

I will leave my heart with you
Yeh dil tujhe de jaayenge , jind meriye.

πŸ˜†

BarunDiwani

Gosh, where do i even start? and will i be able to stop??  that is the real question...

I think most of my blaster friends know my star-crossing with this show according to me is no accident. Like and astounding many here,  i found solace in this show after discovering it accidently...during a very dark few years  in my life...so i guess my fondest memory is waking up in my bed, not wanting to get up, i grabbed my ipad and watched some reality Indian dance show...prob this only Indian show i ever watched.  after i came across one of the love scenes and for the first time saw this actor that i had a house guest talked about a few weeks prior... he was everybit as "HOT" as she claimed and the intense scene tugged at my heart too, i was a gonner..."kya woh such mein taare ban jaate hai?"...god bless that love scene uploader...

Next fondest memory would have to be watching all 340 something shows in some 3 wks...oh the feelings that transpired from those powerful-funny scenes...once i almost ran off the road going to work after watching till 4-5 am...but it wasn't b/c of fatigue...i was too engrossed in their thought...also i had lost about 5-7 lbs b/c i would forget to eat at times...that was a great side effect!

The show had lifted my spirit more than anything else for the first time in the last couple of yrs...i felt young and vibrant...Sobti ka kamaal! that guy makes me feel like a hormone infested teenager...

other fond memories have to be when i found India-Forums...finally! a place where other s  were just as nuts as me! i learned such terms such as "HOTWA" and the chaskameter was like God every week...one thing i loved was some of the posts made by some going through the episode with their own interpertations...so i made my first analysis...and confession...it wasn't epi 1 on blast...it was before blast started and it was to that episode where Khushi drills ASR on what he did on dates with Sheetal...i got some pos response...i remember only wishing i could have done that from the start...

so next fondest memory was when i saw Doc and Risha's post on BFTP...how perfect! i would watch all over again and perfect platform to do what i wanted to..so i did just that...it was such great therapy!

also watching the Drool corner come alive and ppl loving it was awsome!

this show gave me so much, and i'm so thankful perhaps the most for all the lovely friends i met...one of my first friends on IF Back-and-Forth... showed me how to download...best day ever when i found out i can save IPK on my HD, things were so uncertain with the show...i jus wanted them safe and sound withe me!

will always remember my first blaster friend Kate...my twin! and also my initial meets with In Di and Faiqu Di...also when Cyn Di came on board! lovely times we had at diff parts of the worlds at wee hrs in the morning!

One thing i hold very dear to my heart is the analysis In Di did on 57(?), and talked abt how lord Krishna was a part of IPK since the first line...of bua ji "haaye re nand kisore"...it was very emotional for me to read this very fun piece. for me it totally was the final thappa that felt God has been with me through all of this...He sent me the show when i needed it most...and indeed the show and the blasters have shared all my ups and downs of life  in the past year

the countless celebrations that i have been a part of!   but most fav has to be celebaration of Twin's(Kate's) and mine birthday with a HUGE surprise that my sweet Sauten (Wiwy the great) got us...she met HIM...HOTWA the ultimate and snaped a pic with with him...errr..he snapped their pic (i'm so jealous!)...what an amazing day that was!!

WOW so many more i want to share but for your sakes hitting the breaks. thanks for reading!

cinthiann1758

As we enter into the last stretch of episodes that marks the end of IPK, I fondly remind myself of how many times this series has pulled me out of serious real life emergencies for example the loss of my mother, my business and the changes that occur when your husband works in another state.The depression that occurs with each of these life events can be devastating but it was IPK and the Blasters that lifted me up to a place of happiness again.  The emotions I now feel are joy and bliss, as I watch and relive IPK over and over again.  It is the joy of watching Sanaya continue on her journey of being an incredible actress working in shows which showcase her talent.  It is now the anticipatory joy of knowing that Barun Sobti will fulfill his wish of acting on the big screen with his upcoming debut in MAMR on December 12 and a new John Abraham film slated to premier in February!  I am so excited for him. 
 It is the joy of watching Barun and Sanaya, acting as Arnav and Khushi in IPK, over and over again as one of the greatest love stories ever told such as Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, Cleopatra, The notebook, Romeo and Juliet, Shakespeare in Love, and the many great films I have watched before.  IPK has lifted my heart to believe that love can make a person do anything.  I watched as a stone cold hearted man and a zany, moralistic, middle class girl could overcome obstacles of pain, suicide, humiliation, deception...  a heartthat was stone colded and did not believe in any god would melt and change layer by layer and an innocent, realize her feelings of love and attraction to a man she thought she hated as well.
I just waited with anticipation, gripping the edge of the seat I was in , my palms would sweat and my heart race.  What was he going to do to her now?  And those smoldering looks he gave reminded me of how it felt to be so totally madly in love with the hottest man alive!  (My own ASR, John)
I laughed as I watched Khushi over and over again put Arnav Singh Raizada back into his place.  She overcame every obstacle he put forth to her.  I knew she would and I also knew that every time she succeeded in the tasks he gave her he too would swell with pride.  It was another chipaway from the wall surrounding his heart. 
As we sojourn on to the last 98 episodes of IPK may we enjoy our pair.  
May we savor their antics, their love, their misunderstandings and even their hatred for we know that it all leads us to ask Iss Pyaa Ko KYa Naam Doon?
Hamesha. Hamesha ke liye.
xo Cyn

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4K__HyqXSo[/YOUTUBE]

KHUSHI'S SUCCESS!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpLa2HlZpBI&index=18&list=PLY8YDj7U0W1TL3skdO6yphWYfRB1AddnG[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav and Khushi ~ Scene 18 - Khushi's third day at work (with English subtitles)

by PKYEKlover7

Episode 20 Some thoughts I had titled it RENDERED SPEECHLESS
Kuishi Kumari Gupta has done it again. πŸ‘ She has rendered the mighty ASR speechless. πŸ˜•She not only completed his task but also all the tasks given to her by Lavanya.πŸ‘  How does she do that? He wonders.  He gets angry.😑  He can't stop thinking about her and what he can do to make her break the contract.  She will not get the best of him.  How can he retaliate?  What will he do next?   He hears she needs to go home early but that is not going to happen according to him.  πŸ˜ˆ

I love the fact that this man can not stop thinking about her, even in anger. πŸ˜‘ His hatred and stone cold heart is being ignited by the sparks flying from one Kushi Kumari Gupta and it seems will soon be turned into passion. β€οΈ Whether his passion is in the form of hatred and retaliation we know its underlying motivation will be from the stirring of his soul's love.❀️  He is not aware of it yet but the attraction to defeat her at any cost is there and being fueled by some unknown force.  It started the first day when he held her in his arms and he looked at her luscious lips and something stirred inside.  A brute force was the cover up for something stirring his soul.  Something he can't get a grip on.  Let's just wait and see what he will do next.❓

πŸ€—

Durgas

BFTP has been truly a blast, emerging from among the chaos, amidst talks of closing down the forum; like keechad mein kamal, a lotus in dirty water, it gave hope that all is not lost; the beautiful IPK moments can be revived. And thus started a journey of its own, a journey filled with discovering beautiful people with outstanding talents, learning, sharing and teaching each other's traits, coming together online and celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, academic achievements, etc. All this while celebrating each and every day of IPK viewing which has become the root of all happiness that blast has given us.

When BFTP started, I don't think anyone thought it would come this far, that it would give so much, bring so many close, change so many lives. Twenty eighth thread on an archived forum is no mean feat. My best memory of blast is coming together of all these pagal girls, living in different places, from different cultures, speaking different languages and belonging to different age groups. To this day I believe IPK was a magical show which, even with all its flaws, gave us smiles, thrills and joy and most importantly BFTP and the irresistible blasters.
Hi five girls highfive.gif 

Group hug

❀️

Horizon

Puraane moments...

I may have said this earlier, IPK always had two love stories, one on screen of the two madly in love . ..and the other of mine with them.

Writing about IPK would be a self memoir... Too many memories associated with it for the last three years.. and still weaving many...

A couple of them funnily, sadly reflecting my absolute lunacy for this love story from the days when I freshly fallen in love with it..

Sept 2011, while I was at work I get a call from home, from my son's nanny that there was no water supply at home. I call our water services, and they tell me that they terminated our service as we haven't paid our water bill last two months! Turns out, as I was in charge of the domestic management in my husband's absence. I didn't send the cheque for the water bill, the only utility bill that we didn't have online payment option those days. In IPK land, it was Teej, followed by Janmashtami, their first car tiff, me falling head over heels, in a marathon 2 week catch up of the episodes, followed by character dheela, his sorry... Oh me in no frame of mind to be aware and take care of inane water bills! 😊

Had to send someone to pay in person and restore the service!

Another time, January 2012, the Mother of flirting and falling headily in love period... One Saturday went to friend's son's birthday party .. driving 60 miles...much guilt struck as she was specifically happy to move over to where I was from Boston and I couldn't speak to her last 4/5 months since I hardly had any time/ or was a in a grove to talk after all my chats/ debates of IPK. As I approach their place I don't see any commotion, not sure if that was the right house I reached...turns out the birthday was actual the next day.. me blissfully strolling in the lanes of ASR- Khushi, never really looked carefully into her invite!

Drawn by a discussion between ami and Indi, I happened to have entered blast threads also around Janmashtami, the same period when I started watching the show... a divine intervention there it felt..

Chiseled with perfection for the most part, this love story will always remain just next to my heart beat.. their puraane moments will be anything but puraana .. will perpetually be effervescent and endearing..

😎

indi52

on 30 nov 2012, i was almost yelling "tum meri zindagi mein aayi hi kyun? main tumse mila hi kyun?" voice ragged and low suddenly. mad at ipk. enraged it wanted to leave me. "how dare you," i wanted to scream. i wanted to rush out of the house, jump into my suv and drive around madly through the night. only thing, i had no suv and alas no driving licence either. the impediments real life hurls at you. maybe i should sit by the poolside and mope i thought as an option. i almost did too, but then came monday 3 dec and the first episode on blast... it felt like someone had heard my "aur main?" and thank g it was back to dreamy floaty silly look on face, and ajeeb times with what the romance again. that edit is from my very long take on episode one. captured the rather lovely opening sequence i thought.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Javeria3991

This is my most favorite scene of wooing track.

I love this scene because i was too good to see ASR back.

πŸ˜‰

c'mons, pass me your memoriej hello hi bye bye.

B O N U S   B O N U S πŸ₯³

cinthiann1758 sends one of her favourite episode takes as part of memories 300... as those who read blast know, we are crazy about our takes and actually feel down and out and soemhow not quite there when we can't write them thanks to zalim ad, pesky shyams, moping anjalis, etc. this as one of cyn's coolest ones. have fun.

Episode 24

The Car and The Pychiatrist's Couch

Open to pouring rain, cats and dogs and a parking lot full of cars.  Two people standing there in a tight hold.  No one watching just a few parked cars. Beautiful music playing in the background.  Rain falling down...
RABBA VE...RABBA VE...RABBA VE...
.She looks, realizing HE is holding her.  He looks, HE realizes, he is holding her.
CRACK...CRACK  thunder sounds twice and within that instant realization comes to mind, when suddenly he lets go of her like a hot potato, pushing her away.  She stumbles back.

"I told you to take care of parking the car!! Not go in front of it!" He looks at her all wet and cold, soaked from head to toe.  What is that look on his face? Is he feeling bad?  Only the cars would know, because he certainly wouldn't admit it.
RABBA VE...RABBA VE...RABBA VE...

I am thinking,he's thinking, maybe I should do something, so he walks forward and she steps away from him and he asks her "what are you trying to prove? You want to attract attention? Are you helpless? Don't cry now." And he throws her his coat..."If you don't want to take care of yourself at least be responsible because you work for this company and its reputation"
 HAH! like it was her responsibility, not his, for being in this situation.  Guilty much, ASR? "
"I DON'T WANT IT!" she replies. She hands it back, he grabs it and she covers herself with her wet dupatta.  He stomps away, leaving her in the rain with the lone witnesses, the Cars.
Scene Gupta house Payal outside worried, Buaji- "that girl is going to kill me!"
Outside the building named AR GROUP OF COMPANIES Kushi waits in the busy road.  Rain pelting her still. She gets beeped by another car. 
Wake up girl! Your stuck between a hard place (ASR Co.) and the road...either direction you go can be a dangerous step.  Watch out for those cars they can be dangerous, as well as useful as you will see...
She is tapped on the shoulder by a man with an umbrella, very sweet, Akash.  He tells her it is late, let me take you home, I don't want to leave you here alone.  I am liking Akash and his chivalry here, not so much the other episode when he didn't give her the umbrella.

The road is long, dark, and rain is still pouring down and a lone speeding car comes in to view.
The demon is driving  the car.  This is the first time we see what he does when he drives.  Driving in this car, where he is alone with himself, with his thoughts of her, alone with the camera of his mind, the shutters flashing the scenes before his eyes of "that girl" falling into his arms, of "that girl" looking ravishing in her red saree, of "that girl" standing in the rain, and of him saving "that girl" from an on coming car.  Here he is driving in his car, his car where he is free from all scrutiny...his psychiatrist's couch.  A safe haven for him to think, feel, see, without anyone knowing.  Just him and the car and the road.  A place where he can just go and drive and think and drive and think and see and think and feel and no one will know.  Yes, his psychiatrist's couch, where it is safe to think, question and reminisce.  But all these images... his mind won't stop...
STOP!...STOP!  He slams on the breaks and swerves to a halt.  He gets out.  He can't take it anymore.  He questions..why for the first time I feel like I did something wrong? I always do right? Why? Why do I keep thinking about her? Why? Why do I see her face all the time? Why?
Like lying on the pyschiatrist's couch he thinks and thinks and finally comes to an answer.  His answer...
I do not..will not feel bad .  Not this girl...

CRACK...CRACK... Thunder cracks and the answer comes...
ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANY GIRL!

Like the psychiatrist's couch, the car is there for him to lean on.

Meanwhile on another couch, I mean, in another car is Kushi and Akash.  He says your family must be worried and she says especially my sister.  They have a nice conversation where it is revealed that it is Kushi's sister's birthday and because of the events of the day Kushi couldn't get her sister a present.  Akash hands her the Dupatta out of his briefcase thinking about the one he bought it for.  He says I would probably like your sister and (quietly says to himself) anyway he isn't sure whether he will ever meet that girl he bought the dupatta for.  They talk about the demon and he says that ASR has big responsibilities since he was young boy and Kushi responds but look at you, you are nice even though you drive a big car and you are not like him.  Meanwhile she points out to him the street she lives on and he is surprised and  they drive by a man with an umbrella that Kushi recognizes as Shyam.  Shyam turns and appears to recognize  the car.  Suspiscious?
They pull up to Kushi's home where Akash see her! Payal!  She is your sister?  HE IS SOOO IN LOVE!  He tells Kushi she will definitely like the dupatta.  She says come inside and wish her but he refuses saying he has to go after having his own flashback moment with Payal.  He whispers "a very Happy Birthday!"  and he drives off.
Ten minutes left to celebrate! They are all excited.  I love the simplicity of these girls.  All they care about is being together and celebrating it doesn't matter for how long.  Gotta love em and don't talk about the demon!.  Shyam reaches out with the umbrella Kushi's slipper got stuck in the mud.  She tries to get it out while Shyam is just drooling over her, very creepy in my opinion.  Kushi takes notice and he makes an excuse that he doesn't want her to get sick.  Let's go. 
Just then she snee...he(ASR) snee...they sneeze together. achoo!!!! (this was the best scene ever! Just loved it! So cute!)
In ASR bedroom with the family.  Anjali drying chote's hair.  Nani bringing him tumeric milk with safron and Mami.  Banter back and forth again with Nani and Mami when Mami proceeds to tell ASR what happened with Ratna and Anjali.  How Ratna made Anjali sad and she didn't even respond.  ASR jumps up, who hurt my sister and her champion comes in full force.  He does admonish her with "Come on, Di, you know he has work!"  Nani tells ASR that he missed the pooja but asks if he keeps a light on for Devi Maya at work?  He remembers the "she devil", the one who is creeping into the crevices of his mind , and how she lit the lamp that made the whole fire alarm system swing into action.  He gets pissed.  Calls La.  He wants HER number.  La wants to know why are you spending so much thought /time on one employee?  JUST GIVE ME THE NUMBER!!!DAMMIT(my improv)... KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA...I WON'T LET YOU BREATHE FOR ONE MINUTE!!!!!

The psychiatrist's couch is now available...appointments being taken...clear the book this is going to be a long session!!!

Anyone up for a drive?πŸ˜†

IPK banner credit Risha_ipkknd, RULES banner by .ArshiHamesha.

Edited by indi52 - 8 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Previous posts for Pearls

EPISODE 55

A connection of heart to Soul

EPISODE 259-260-261

credit to creditor

Pearls Which always have bounded Arnav and Khsuhi like "Hamesha".These pearls are their past, present , and future which  are holding together their pains, tears, wishes, dreams, hopes, desires, egos and the eyes of their hearts which don't know any other language other than the rhythm of their  unisom heart beat ...a symbol of their Life and Love.These are the eyes of purity  which were scattered on the floor under Khushi's feet in her dream as she was misunderstanding the purity of his Heart and Love just like he did by breaking it and then by throwing em away once.Khushi was collecting all of his pains and soothing em unintentionally removing all the impure pearls till she reached the depth of his heart , a "PURE PEARL" just like he was removing all the impurity and debris from their ways till he found a "PURE INNOCENCE" in her smile which was the reason of his survival and speaks volume of her purity in all sense .If the purity of his love guided her to realize the depth of his love ...Her innocence gave him an access to her pure soulful dreams where she always wanted to see his care and concern along with his pure love for her ...

The pearls of pains, which garlanded him since his early age made him who he is today , had kept his PURE heart in the shell in such a way that no one could even dare to harm it any more. Khushi is the one who not only dared to open it but also made her way in it to hold that "Charming Pure Pearl" in her delicate heart to save it from all storms within by facing and bearing all the pains by herself .The pains , he was the witness of em..."Sapno ki duniya main rehna hi acha hai kyuonke asli Duniya main sirf dil toote hain " [it is good to be in dreamland as real life , Hearts meant to be broken.."]...He is the one who was always the cause of her hurt and tears ...he is the one who made promise that he won't let those precious pearls fall again from her eyes ...and couldn't keep his words and became a cause of her hurt ...every single time... Today is binding her in a simple "Promise"...that today their love will be way above from all the egos...

The pains which spill in the form of tears "Har Bar"  from her eyes not only  made The great ASR shedding all the debris aside by himself , clearing all the way for her by spreading roses  but also stringing the "Dori"  with pure pearls of love & concerns just for her...HIS Khushi...who was true worthy of his pure heart. When Arnav confesses "I love u Khushi"... she plunged into thoughts of his care and concerns for her all along "Fadak padta hai.." [It matters ]...and realized that she had his heart and pure love with her Always...She finds him lightening her vision to acknowledge the depth of his love "iss pyar main sahi aur galat ka koi matlab nahin..matlab hai tou bas keh main tum se hamesha hamesha .." [ there is no meaning of wrong and right but this that I had always ...loved you ...]...Yes he always had loved her...then she had a dream of Arnav who gifts her what she was longing for so long... his Pure Heart"...the only gift she desired of him ...along but he disappeared giving her a hint to reach it...unlike the past when he went in the depth of ocean ...never wanted to be found again ...after the terrace incident...This time he wanted her to find him...a message in the bottle..."I love You Khushi!!!"...She went on the path to find it which was  insecure and but the glow of this Pure Pearl always made her dark ways bright to mesmerize her with happiness and success..."hum ne aapko dhoond liya " [ I found you finally ]...but the surrounding debris deluded her path with delusion and she thought it was lost to her again ..."Arnav Singh Raizada kabhi nahin badal sakta "..[ASR can't be changed ] without differentiating the purity of his love from the harshness of his words...which always have hurt her.

She started her walk back home dejecting herself ... But "The ocean" would not let her go out of his territory and changes the coarse of it's waves , changes the direction of it's winds to bring her back to it's shore... the more she tried to leave... the more he coerced her in the vortex of his affection... She fought back against each and every  move of his courageously "hum ne aapko jeetne nahin diya...or hum bhi aapke buldozar ka intezar karaingey'..."Jab tak yeh contract khatam nahin ho jata ..hum nahin ayengey"[ I didn't let you win...and made my own money for rent...I will wait for your bulldozer to demolish Buaji's house...I won't come till this contract is over ] "ab inn sab se koi matlab nahin hai..." [now it doesn't matter as this contract is going to be over within six months and everything will be over ]...but he won't let that happen...He tries helping her embracing her true feelings which they both feel for each other..."you know what I want ...as ASR is always right..." and  unwilling  she again lets his vortex to take over her and she swims with him down within it's depth... yet to be amazed seeing the gift of a rare pearl...the deep and selfless love of her Arnavji that would do anything for her true happiness... for her Smile which is a smile of his Pure Heart...Her long dream of her Rajkumar aasman se tare barsne lagaingey... phool hi phool hongey...har taraf khushi bhara mahol hoga..." [ I thought , there will be happiness every where and stars will fall from the sky when I will fall in Love]...was fulfilled today...as Arnav was doing all to get a glimpse of her "Smile " and today she breaks in her tears just to realize that she had held the precious pearl of Arnav's love all along in her heart but never understood it...

Arnav not only put em in one Dori...one chain...one thread but also assured her by removing those tears of egos that he will be fulfilling her dreams ...their dreams ...forever .The beauty is Khushi never knew these pearls were in his possession as always "Hamesha" but he showed her ways to find em ...right in his heart...where no one else could even reach but Her... A beautiful pearl...Arnav's heart filled with love stayed that way forever... it was today given to the person who meant the world to him...his life...His  Khushi...A moment when he made her realize that he might hurt her with words and it can be painful but his selfless love could go any length for her "Smile " ..."humain sacha pyar mila ...kyuonke Hum jante hain ..humara ek ek aansoo apke dil ko hazar bar chot pohchate hai" [ We found true love because I know my tears make your heart ach ever time ...] Har Bar... Every time...always!!!

credit to uploader

The man who always weighted wealth over happiness , today was smiling seeing his Khushi...his life smiling with joy over the least expensive things ...which in return was glowing his Pure heart...the very same way when he was at content seeing her smiling with joy over two silver coins in a detergent bag.

Now the pearl necklace which defines them.This is completing her today...making her meet with dignity which she lost on that fateful night in Lukhnow...when he undone these pearls to make her meet with sorrows and pains of tears ...She is the one who opened it and felt the essence of it by recognizing its significance .Her teary eyes conveys yearning for him ...as she had dreamt of this always...Khushi who rejected him one day before... looked at him with tears of happiness ...layered with longing..."yes ...the matlab has a definitrion now..." [ koi matlab nahin hai..] ..he provided her that "Matlab' ...and he embraced her with this by his assurance...by diminishing all the distance within.. a tight embrace ...a circle of eternity...a promise of togetherness for forever..."Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte"...[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated]

This is the day when their marriage is no longer a contract...it is a reality for her with his assurance...a new beginning towards eternity.

A/N This is a closure of Pearls...Eternity ...and It really made me touched deeply after I finished this with heavy heart.This is the Last post about Pearls and the Last 100th and the journey of BFTP will be ended which we had started two years ago.

All edits and gifs are by ArshiHamesha  except the TOP one [credit to the uploader]

by  DurgaS

A look at the movie references in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
as there are plenty and they add to our exploration. If you spot one,
please do send in with your thoughts, we'll post it here. 

Gazab ka hai jungle

The movie Qayamat se qayamat tak had a few scenes in the jungle that proved to be a turning point in the story bringing the lovers closer. The jungle scenes in the Nainital track too brought Arnav and Khushi a step closer to each other.  

The Nonstop talker  

QSQT: Raj and Rashmi are lost in the jungle. Raj, carrying a backpack, is trying to find the way to the nearest road, whereas Rashmi is least concerned and talking nonstop much to the irritation of Raj.

IPKKND: Arnav and Khushi are taking a short cut route through the jungle to the nearest highway. While Arnav, carrying a bag, is leading the way, Khushi is busy munching from her never ending box of pakoras much to the irritation of Arnav.

Where are you?

QSQT: While walking, Raj realizes Rashmi isn't following him, drops his backpack and runs frantically in search of Rashmi, only to find her hiding behind a tree.

IPKKND:  While walking, Arnav realizes that Khushi isn't following him, drops his bag, starts searching for her frantically only to find her in a ditch not making any sound as he ordered her.

How dare you hit her?

QSQT: Out of the jungle, Raj and Rashmi are walking on the road when a jeep full of bad guys see them and start harassing and a fight ensues. One of them pushes Rashmi causing an injury to her. This enrages Raj and he starts beating him black and blue. Meanwhile, Raj's friends arrive at the scene and collectively they drive the miscreants away.

IPKKND: Out of the jungle, into the dhaba and after an eventful night and morning, Arnav and Khushi are finally about to leave when a jeep full of bad guys arrive and try to take away Khushi forcefully, thinking her to be somebody else. In the tussle, Khushi is pushed by one of them causing her injury. This enrages Arnav and he starts beating him black and blue. Meanwhile, the dhaba folks arrive at the scene and collectively they drive the miscreants away. 

Wah! kya pyaar hai!

πŸ˜³

The QSQT pictures are credited to the uploaders. Rest of the edits are by DurgaS.

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 8 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Picture credit supriya.arshi

Some of our contributors have been regularly posting their work on the threads. Here is an index of their works.

aarwen's Index - For some refreshing takes from our newest blaster

..Anita..'s Index  - For impactful analysis and hilarious comments  

ArshiHamesha's Index  - For detailed analysis replete with symbolisms, connections, pauses

BarunDiwani's Index  - For indepth analysis and the superhit drool corner

Chalhov's Index  - For picture stories and songs

cinthiann1758's Index  - For detailed takes and interesting titles 

DurgaS's Index - For original poems and parodies

indi52's IndexFor reviews that make you glide through the air and water

Katelyn's Wonderland - For a collection of promos, vms, sbs/sbb videos

samin6's Index - For out of the box reviews of episodes

sohara's Index - For analysis replete with new words and vms

supriya.arshi's Collages - For amazing picture collages and episodic pictorial edits

wiwy's index - For some mind-boggling riddles

Some other links

Blasters' Takes Index Links of Analysis, picture edits, poems, videos, etc. 

Thobda poems - Poems and parodies by the blasters on the thobda

News updates  Updates about the happenings on the thread 

Engagement DiscoveriesA combined post of blasters on the IPK 2nd Anniversary Thread

The Thobda PostAn Entertaining thobda post containing poems by the blasters and picture edits based on them by supriya.arshi. This post is made on the occasion of BS's birthday on Team Sobtians thread.

BS's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Barun Sobti's birthday thread

SI's Birthday post The combined post of blasters on Sanaya Irani's birthday thread

AD's Birthday post-  The combined post of blasters on Akshay Dogra's birthday thread

DB's Birthday post- The combined post of blasters on Daljeet Bhanot's birthday thread

For all BFTP links vist: Blast from the Past - The Mega Index

VMs Index

The Blasters are on a roll in making VMs. Here is the path to their VM indices. 

Rendezvous
with the IPK stars by the blasters

highfive.gif

Some of our blasters have been lucky to interact with the IPK stars in different ways.

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun  πŸ˜³ 

2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival πŸ˜ƒ

3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun  β˜ΊοΈ

4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently  πŸ˜‰

5. Wiwy's dream is fulfilled at last. She met Barun πŸ˜ƒ 

Audio by Katelyn

Katelyn's banner

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Episode 300

aarwen ... Episode 300 
sohara ... Episode 300 

Episode 301

aarwen ... Episode 301   
indi52 ...  the wild within     battle away  
sohara ... Episode 301 

Episode 302

aarwen ... Episode 302 
indi52 ... to win to lose  
sohara ... Episode 302 

Episode 303

aarwen ... Episode 303   
indi52 ...  a biwi too far   
sohara ... Episode 303    

Episode 304

indi52 ...  a matter of haq   
sohara ... Episode 304  

Episode 305

sohara ... Episode 305   

Episode 306

sohara ... Episode 306 

Episode 307

sohara ... Episode 307 

Episode 308

sohara ... Episode 308 

Episode 309

sohara ... Episode 309 

Episode 310

Episode 321

aarwen ... Episdoe 321  
indi52 ... an apology to remember       one more thing    

Episode 322

Episode 323

indi52 ... chapter 1: thank you, my love        part two: aane doh aane doh aane doh          

Episode 324

indi52 ... a man and his shades    

Episode 325

indi52 ...the entry that wasn't     

Episode 326

Episode 327

indi52 ...a bump and a leap      

Episode 328

Episode 329

indi52 ... husbands and brothers     

Episode 330

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKGUYc0HmYA[/YOUTUBE]
Credit uploader
Thanks for the link, Kate.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 300

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzR_wM9SXg[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday, 18th July 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 
Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Intensity vs Masti 
by ArshiHamesha

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

The number 28 is made up of the vibrations and energies of the numbers 2, 8, 10 and 1.  (2 + 8 = 10)...The 2 energy of the number 28 makes the 28 Day Number person sensitive - but the 8 energy sees a drive for success.  Together they give the attributes of leadership. 
The 28 is a stubborn and independent energy.  They will excel anywhere they can show their leadership qualities.  If they have an A, S or J first initial they may try to rule the house.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS TREMENDOUS SUCCESS  EVERYONE...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
                                                GROUP HUG

Kate ...if this is your weapon of destruction ..then you are lethal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ‘

D...aww πŸ˜†πŸ˜­ u made me laugh and cry at the same time with this...yes Daadi...😑

Saam, daam, dand, bhed, all the ploys employed
One by one dissipated, every weapon that's deployed
No costly gifts or conniving tricks could cheer up the reluctant wife
Pearls in a string and simple treats finally bring back the smile

Indi πŸ˜­ yes I already trying not to feel that way as Good byes are very hard for me..but this is so true...our trek is almost ready to become a star...

i'll pretend we have 300 more episodes of ipk left and dadi will never come. yes, that sounds good, that's what i'll do... now i am off to make jalebi, have fun. 

This was the power when we started...but I still feel the same way except the time boundaries which always keep me encircled...otherwise ...I can start right from the beginning...

Supi...Beautiful Edits but this is gorgeous...

Ami and Ritu...true sautansπŸ‘β­οΈ What a VM...one of my fav oldies...πŸ‘ Kanwariyon ka still dil machle...BeautifulπŸ‘...Yes Drool is back😊

Cynthia...my fav Psychiatric couch ...his SUV...I seriously want a ride in it...So true this show has saved us from falling into pits of depressions and all...But don't forget we found each other...despite living in different States...I think we don't need so many words to understand ...truly blessed in that sense...πŸ€—

Horizon...😊 You didn't surprise me at all...I didn't pay my internet bill couple of times... and put myself into  a mess...but that is what we all are doing...No doubt ...this shpw had changed us completely
Wonderful memoriesπŸ‘

Javeria wonderful capture...fave πŸ‘

Congratulations to all...

Edited by .ArshiHamesha. - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Some impromtu scribbling on this epi😳

Aj di hain dastak is dil ne 

Ubhere hain kuch armaan is dil me❀️

Mana hain hamesha ke liye tuje is dil ne

Hothon ko chu loon chaha hain aj is dil ne πŸ˜³