I MET BARUN AT LAST ! (With Pic) Added LATEST NEWS Pg.20

wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

BARUN  AND ME !!!! YAY!!!!πŸ€ͺ

I am dedicating this to my Blaster friends, BarunDiwani and Katelyn on their BIRTHDAYS. My lucky mascots!!πŸ€—

I have been sick all day too so couldn't wish my friends. Did not go to work too. Anyways lappy was with my son for his project. Was thinking of wishing my friends later and asking maafi! Had tried posting birthday messages once but everything disappeared !

To cheer myself up I went for a late evening walk to clear my head. I have spoken to Barun over the phone four to five times now. But he has been very busy and could not give me time to meet him. But he was always very nice and polite on the phone. 

I don't know what came over me today. I decided to take a detour to his hotel (my house is very near the hotel) and leave some things(an Egyptian painting and boxes of chocolates) I had brought for him last yearπŸ˜† at the reception. I was waiting for the lady at the reception to finish her talk on the phone when suddenly he emerged from the lift with another man and I was like, "BARUN!!!" He said "Yes?"

I introduced myself and said I would like to click a pic with him. He said, "Okay, but I am sick!" Poor thing was going to the hospital. But like a stupid fool I said," I am sick too", happy to be in the same boat as him maybe. Sorry, that was weird of me. I was damn nervous, actually!

Then for the life of me I couldn't get the camera of my blackberry going. I was all thumbs. He said, "Okay let me do it !!" He even asked the other man with him if the pic was coming okay.Then without waiting for an answer sorted it out himself like ASR while I stood gaping at him! 

And then he clicked this snap. He did!!!!!  So goddamn sweet!!!

I gave him the Egyptian painting I was planning to leave at reception. I forgot the chocolates.😭 But as he left to sit in his car , I asked the other man, "What's happened to Barun?"  The man said, "He is not well. I.am taking him to the hospital. " I was really worried for him then.

Barun is sick. And by chance I am sick to. No, no longer! He⭐️ cured me! I am praying for his speedy recovery. You guys please pray too!

Btw he was sick but looking and smelling so good. And he was in blue. And he has dark brown eyes. And is very slim. I know I was looking sick but hope I as not smelling of evening walk and sick person sweat! Naaahiii!!!! πŸ˜³

Hey all!πŸ˜ƒ For some more details of my experience, that  I forgot to add to this post! πŸ˜³ Please go to :

20/11/2013
HEY GUYS YOUR GOOD WISHES ARE WORKING ALREADY! BARUN IS RECOVERING! THANKS KITTENROSE FOR THE FOLLOWING GREAT NEWS! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Copied from page 20

21/11/2013

Hey guys this is the latest on Barun from my end in Kolkata, where he was shooting for 22 Yards!
 I had gone to the hotel again in the evening around 8.15pm to leave at the reception chocolates and a Get Well Soon card for Barun from all of us, his well-wishers. But the same lady at the reception, I had met yesterday, told me that Barun has left for his hometown suddenly!!!!!😲 She was very sweet and I have no reason to doubt her.

Maybe Barun hasn't recovered fully and thought it best to show his personal physician at home! I think it is the treacherous Kolkata weather that has bogged him down.😭 Hope he gets well soon now that he has gone home! πŸ˜ƒ
Any news from Mumbai?

22/11/2013

I had called the Sonnet today. They confirmed that Barun Sobti had checked out yesterday afternoon. He told them that he will be back next week. But they also said they are not holding any bookings as of now.

THANKYOU KATELYN FOR THIS NEWS

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Fans of #BarunSobti need not worry about his health. Just got confirmation he is fine after reports that he looked ill on #22Yards shoot.

Edited by wiwy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saima4744 thumbnail
What a lucky gull.
Tfs.
..Sugar_ArHi.. thumbnail
You are so lucky..

The funny thing is wen he said "im sick" at d same time u also said "im also sick" 🀣

wat will be his reaction?

zoobie-doobie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omgeee !! U'r so so so lucky !
Hayee...
U know , whenever i hear about fans meeting Barun and their experiences , i feel as if i was in their place instead !
Though i got the opportunity to see him in Dubai , but it can never be enough..πŸ˜ƒ
*sigh*
I was grinning like an idiot reading your post.
Awww..he clicked the pic himself..! He'z such a sweetheart !
And the pic is lovely..😳
But poor boy , he isn't well...😲
Hope he gets well soon..!πŸ˜’
And yeah , congrats dear , i can understand you must be totally fine now..in fact more than fine..πŸ˜‰

anuarshi6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ur so damn luckyπŸ˜ƒ
he is sick😭
praying for his speed recovery

ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww this is such a great experience πŸ˜›
m so happy for u πŸ˜³
hope u and barun both get well soon πŸ˜Š
thank u so much for sharing it with us πŸ€—
the man is just too good πŸ˜³
and u are beautiful πŸ˜³
MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS.. Lucky girl..
Hope he recovers soon
ProudSobtian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs..lucky gal
hope u n barun recover soon
Edited by avithebest - 10 years ago
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
congrats to u ...n u r very lucky 
may he hav a speedy recovery ...he has everything lined up n he is sick its so sad ...πŸ€”

but he is so damm sweet ...he patiently waited for ur ph to get better ...BB always hang ...n he himself clicked it for u ...i lov him for all dese gesture ...dis is y we call him humble 

n get well soon to u too πŸ˜Š

Edited by ankitamishra201 - 10 years ago
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lucky u dear:-)
Hoping barun recovers soon...