Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JJKKL

I will definitely read it. Have bookmarked it. Is Ipoona still writing ? Are you in touch with her ?

No JJ, Ipoona stopped writing. She was going by the reruns and writing one episode every day which is quite a herculean task for anyone. She did 220 epis like that, not easy at all. Yes I am in touch. she is fine.

Ria, forgot to thank yesterday, thank you for links in your other post. I don't recall reading  Rockbarbie (hope right) those days but Thyme I did, quite impressive. Will check out.
also, thanks for liking the gif. please feel free to use it as siggy..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

HP holding onto the door not to fall off...🀣 I didn't think about it... spot on..

Here is the site I used to make the gif, just make the video clip of the bit you want to make gif, upload onto youtube and paste that youtube link here.. and your gif is ready..you will ace it once you start i know.

http://makeagif.com/youtube-to-gif

Rhea, lets continue the besharmi talk.. thanks
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

ha ha ha, since my relationship with logic collapses at the mention of asr, i just watch dumbstruck and sigh as he dons black magically, appears as if out of nowhere on the stage, fixes her with a look that has every edit maker clicking command4 and crop and then with a touch of the expert, hurls her into a tango of dhakdhak chaos. that gaze and embrace thing we raved about back in thread 15/16.

but i do love the conspiracy theory. he is crazy enough to do it. winning is very important and he just might be a bit underhand when it comes to khushi because how dare she get under his skin. and yet... nah... he really wouldn't. 

okay one more theory. since he is the evil sorcerer and he was hellbent on winning, he used his famous dimag and simply cast a spell on poor sarita ji as she boarded her auto in whichever nagar she hailed from, and straight she went to the evil sorcerer's secret palace on the planet of xenon where a handsome prince met her at the gates and one look at him, sarita ji forgot everything to do with teri meri competition khushi, the works. 

the evil sorcerer quickly grabbed her memory with his amazing memory grabbing powers, completely internalised it within seconds and zapped on the black waistcoat and silk shirt and abra ka what the he was under that spotlight ready for a sexy save. 

because what he had really set out to win was the heart of the fey crazy human being who defied all his sorcery and managed to completely captivate his mind. when she played her school girlish prank and made fun of him in her dance and made him laugh. laugh!!!, his insides screamed, "enough!" and he decided he had to win her not later as he had originally planned, but right now... and so it was that sarita ji met her prince charming in xenon. they say she is living happily, feeding aloo poori to her prince and dancing the male part in teri meri, while her lithe prince twirls sways and gets lifted by her. 

just a theory.

🀣
Hum lubhing this theory bhery bhery much! Should've packed off the snake also while you were at it! (if I had known, would've packed him off on that European thingy that landed on some comet)Thanks for keeping them away from Mars!πŸ˜†
Jokes apart, on my first watch thought snake had something to do with saritaji's non appearance. He sort off taunts khushi too, about choosing someone from the dushman party.
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Arre kaahe ka shukriya behen. πŸ˜³ Did you read? 

Amanji, I did read them, fantastic stuff. I'm wondering what else I've missed
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

OK.. can we indulge in a little besharmi now... keeping with the theme of the thread...

a gif I tried to make ...

Cap credit: Cineraria

Why do I see an irresistible symbolism here... HP being AD and HE IPK.. and me, the mad fan, Khushi...πŸ˜†

Mohabbat bilkul door jaane na de...

indeed Mohabbat bilkul door jane na de...and I love the "Paragon of Besharmi"

Seriously only ASR can do that

cute Indu

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-300

HIS LOOK UFF...

Arnav holds the gift in front of Khushi's face.

"now you can see. This is for you."

"i don't want it."  Khushi's stern reply acerbates Arnav.

"khushi I got it for you. Take it." Arnav gives her the gift in commanding and imperative tone.

Khushi takes it with reluctance and opens it. Arnav looks at her tenderly, expecting to see some delightful reaction. Khushi seems like the gift, It's a very pretty pink saree with intricate gota work. But she dissimulates anger and refuses to take it. A glint of steel enters Arnav's eyes to see her nonchalance.

"But why"...his jaw tautens and the anger what he had been trying to keep under reined starts to fray at the edge. He starts to move towards her prowlingly,

"I selected this saree, this color is my favorite and I ordered it, it's for you and why you are not liking it? You just can't deny this. Wear this."   He literally threatens her. Suddenly NK's words reverberate in his mind, that he should be nice and romantic with her, has to talk gently with mellifluous words like baby, sweet heart. So arnav tries to control his anger under rein and says Khushi acquiescently,

"Khushi I want to see you in this saree." I JUST LOVE HIM ASKING HER WITH SUCH CONTROL AND MELODY

But Khushi is incorrigible. Without looking at his eyes, she again refutes to wear the saree. Arnav now looks at her with anguish,

"kiyu Khushi?" Khushi is so annoyed on Arnav that she doesn't even look at him, what embitters Arnav.

YES HER IGNORANCE IS KILLING HIM

Khushi when I talk to you, you must look at me." his angry cryptic command can't make Khushi look at him, her eyes fixate some where. It's not palatable to Arnav that what's happened with her that she even can't smile any more! his eyes survey the swirling turbulence in her hazel pools. Khushi now looks in his eyes and says with agony that he became successful to buy saree for her, but unfortunately he couldn't buy smile for her.

Khushi's words discombobulate Arnav and his mood changes from hope to despair. He is hurt to see her disdain. His eyes suffuses with pain and dejection. Rabba ve intensifies. He throws the saree what he got her for her so lovingly. He leaves the room in frustration. Khushi also is in resentment to hurt him like this.

THE ONLY THING WHICH I DIDN'T LIKE THAT SHE WAS HURT BY HIS WORDS BUT SHE SAYS THIS TO DM ...I AM NOT ANGRY WITH HIM...HATE THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT...OTHERWISE TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE THAT SHE IS ANGRY AND HE IS TRYING WOOING HER 

"What the"

Arnav comes to NK's room being tremulous in anger.

"it all happened because of you. Do you know what the way Khushi talked to me today?" Arnav releases his frustration to NK.

Nk tries to assuage him, tells him to relax. Arnav berates him with gritted teeth, if he tells him to breathe in and out; he will end his breathing permanently. NK again tries to calm him down,

"kaan se rua nikalna band karo."

"rua nahi, dhua." It looks like the fire is really coming out from his ear. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

He is so frustrated, he has been trying to please her since morning; got nani cook special dish for her, she even didn't eat properly. He ordered saree from on line, she even didn't look in his eyes.

NK adds fuel to the fire,

"did she wear the saree? not you, did Khushiji wear it."

"kisine nahi paheni.' Arnav exasperates more to hear his gibberish talk. But to see his angry state NK again tries to comfort him, not to worry, because he is with him, he can come up with more ideas. Arnav roils now, he is fed up of his ideas.

Khushi is wrapping the saree, what Arnav gifted her. I must say the saree is really beautiful. The dainty man got good taste.πŸ˜† I wish if Khushi would've worn that saree, she sure would look apsara  and will make Arnav fall flat. But her mind is now whirling in a vortex of incisive thought, so to soothe her tumultuous mind she sits in front of her DM to have a monologue.She says to DM that how can she be happy, when di is not happy, mamiji is angry with her, there is misunderstanding going on between her jiji and jija. She is not upset with Arnav. her eyes get turbid with sadness remembering Arnav's disdainful words,

"Whatever he said to me, he accused me...and then brought the contract issue...how can I forget all that...something never changes.. Something we can't change."  she convulses thinking about the current predicament of her life. his heart is still leaden with grief at the cruel, heartless words he'd blasted her with.

Pause: Khushi is not an easy cookie to please. she should be indignant, but she at least should appreciate Arnav's intention to make her happy. She broke my man's heart.😭 

LISTEN YES SHE DID IT WRONG BUT WHO ELSE SHE CAN SHOW HER GUSSA ...ONLY HIM AS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHE CAN CLAIM AS HER OWN FAMILY...HE IS HERS THAT'S IT...HUM GUSSA BHI UNSE KARTE HAIN JINSE HUM SAB SE ZIYAF=DA PYAR KARTE HAIN...

YES THE ONLY THING WAS SHE DIDN'T SAY TO HIM THAT I AM NOT ANGRY ...SHE SAID THIS TO DM...HER MOTHER BUT SHE ALWAYS DID THAT TO DM ...WHEN ARNAV WAS GETTING ENGAGED SHE SAID TO DM I WILL BE FINE WHEN HIS AND LA'S ENAGAGEMENT WILL BE DONE BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE,..NOW I WROTE UP TH ERE BIUT MY MIND IS CONNECTING THINGS...IT DOES MAKE SENSE...YES RIGHT ON HIM...AND ALSO SACRIFICATION FOR PAYAL...ALSO FEELING GUILTY FOR ANJALI'S DUKH...BECAUSE SHE THINKS SHE IS THE REASON...SO SHE WAS UPSET AND THEN HERE HE IS WHO BROKE HER MILLION TIMES LIKE A SHAITAN AND THEN STILL REMAINS RAJKUMAR...

After coming back from the office, Akash habitually calls Payal, but thinks at the same time that he should maintain his truce with her. So he calls HP instead to bring water for him. Not HP, but Khushi brings water for him. She asks him general question about his life and work. She suggests him to go for a holiday with Payal, so that he can get a respite from the turbulence of daily life. when she feels Akash's discomfort, she apologizes, whether she crossed her line or not. Khushi's suggestion acerbates Akash. He averts the discussion; rather he wants to go to his room to change. Khushi adds, Payal must be getting ready to go to satsang.

Akash enters the room enraged. Payal tries to be amicable with him, she asks him, will he eat, will she bring something for him. Akash avoids her and goes for shower. When he comes back Payal asks again, is he still mad at her! Akash jests her that she should write down and discuss with Khushi first, so that she can help her. Payal is befuddled, from where Khushi came in between them! Akash is annoyed on Khushi that he had to hear Khushi's lecture. He literally vexes Payal with poignant words,

"I had fight with you in the morning and after coming back from work in the evening, the sister teaches me how to patch up with you! Payal you also know what the problem is. By going to a holiday is not the solution of the problem.'

So Akash assumed that Payal gave khushi the idea to go for a holiday. Akash sure didn't know his wife at all. He had every right to be angry with Payal for hiding such a big secret of Shyam from the family, but such kind of assumption about his wife was an insensate act.
 Akash leaves the room by making Payal dumbfounded, she now gets mad at khushi, what she did again!

AKASH AND PAYAL , BOTH ARE RUINED IN IPK...THAT'S IT

Khushi is still talking with DM. She anticipates that everything should be alright between her sister and her brother in law. To see Payal coming, she goes to ask her about what Akash said? Payal replies with resentment that he did talk to her, but why she did it? Khushi caresses her sister's face lovingly, because she knows if they go to a vacation, everything will be fine again. Payal is upset with her, if she had some kind of  thought, why she didn't discuss with her before going to Akash!

"you are my sister and I want to see you happy." Khushi's guileless reply can't assuage Payal, she is annoyed,

"don't do it Khushi. just let it be, how it is. I'm fed up of making people understand that I am not only Khushi's sister, but I am Payal also. Whatever is happening between me and Akash is our matter. He is my husband and that's why it's better if you don't interfere." Payal cries and Khushi becomes upset. 

Pause;I agree with Payal. Khushi's interference in other's personal matter is so annoying! Rather fixing her personal problem, she always intrudes other's private life. I know Payal is her sister, but she is old enough to deal her problem. Or whereas her relationship with Arnav is in turbulence, she should pay attention to her own affair.  

AGREED ...BUT THIS IS THE PART WHICH SHE WILL UNDERSTAND LATER  NOT NOW...WHEN SHE GOES TO FARMHOUSE TO CATCH THAT CHUDAIL...JUST ARNAV IS SAYING ...AUR MAIN...HER MAIN COMES LATER...RIGHT NOW SHE IS STILL THINKING ABOUT OTHERS

Nani is combing Anjali's hair lovingly, she is trying to disentangle her hair. She reminisces the time of her pregnancy. When her mother was in her womb, her hair grew so much that she had a thick braid and she came to know that she will have a daughter. Anjali becomes sad again, she says she wants a boy, just like her shyamji. She wished to bring another devil in this world, that's why god didn't let the baby born I guess. I wish if she would say she wants a son like her brother, who is responsible, loving, caring and honest. I just can't expect sensible thinking from a selfish moron like her.

Nani tries to comfort her tempestuous mind. But Anjali breaks down.

"He is not like that. He must have not done all that. It means chottey is wrong? But our chottey also can't do such thing. who is wrong, who is to blame and what is the truth? I know nothing." she starts to convulse. nani tries to pacify her, and gives her medicine to relax. But she is tensed, she needs to go to satsang. Nani says, sure they will, but she should take rest first. she lays her down on the bed.

It was apparent that Anjali's indication was towards Khushi. She thought Khushi was responsible for all the bad things what was happening in her life.

YES ...ANJALI IS REALLY ANNOYING IN THESE EPIS

Khushi is in embroilment, Payal's words are echoing in her ear drum. While she was thinking of Payal, Arnav descends down from the stairs. he is going to office, he needs some break from khushi to thinks rationally. Good decision Raizada, you are getting lovelorn nikamma, if you think your crazy wife and moron sister all the time, you will be bankrupt soon. In Barun's word, business tycoon se business disaster.πŸ˜†

Arnav and Khushi come face to face in the hall and their gazes clash, but they both veer their look in some other direction. they want to maintain a distance between them and don't want to see their face right now.  

"Damn it"  Arnav turns back.

"I also don't want to see you." khushi is annoyed as well.

"And absolutely not now."

Sauntering across the hall absentmindedly, Arnav collides with NK and Khushi with Payal. NK says him to watch out and Payal chides Khushi to walk properly.  Khushi asks Payal why she is so angry with her.

NK say Arnav he was about to spoil his laptop. Armav though promised not to look at Khushi, but actually turns his head to see her. And it doesn't go unnoticed by naughty NK. He jeers him, "so you were watching your lovely wife! You know this love always works for men. Truly blind." 

Right now when Arnav is mad at Khsuhi, NK's banter enrages him even more. he leaves in anger.

On the other hand Payal tells Khushi, that she must know why she is mad at her.

Khushi thinks to do something.

Arnav is back in his room, working on his laptop. NK is still advising him what to do. 

"no, bro, nobody can do anything in this matter. kiyu ki pyaar ki nahi jata, but kho jata hey." NK becomes filmy with emotion.

Arnav looks at him with irritation. Nk sees the rage in his eyes, so he tries to cool him down,

'You can be mad, really mad, but you know this love, you can't do anything with it, not at all.'

"Will you leave me alone?" Arnav pleads him with a husky tone. 

But NK will not leave him until he teaches him how he can persuade Khushi.

"In one hand Khushi is ruining my brain and now you."  Arnav replies.

"Not brain, it's dil. If you wouldn't love her, her words would not affect you like this. Now you don't tell me that ek larki ne the great Arnav Singh Raizada ko... he mends... Nannav Singh Raizada ko girwa diya. I mean hara diya."

Arnav pretends to ignore him, but he actually is listening to him. NK says to reminisce the beautiful, romantic memories what he spent with her. 

"yaadon mei so jao." he meant kho jao. And he really seems kho gaya in memories. NK insists Arnav to say the words, he asks him, does he need invitation?

Arnav really looks rapt in memories; their first meeting when Khushi landed in his arm in sheesh mahal. He ripped her dori and the pearl from her dori scattered on the floor. NK notices the faraway look in his eyes and he banters,

"look at you, how her memory makes your face so romantic!"

he impersonates his look, what makes Arnav annoyed.

"excuse me. rehene do.'

"no rehene do Nannav. Remember and tell me everything, all the romantic moments."

credit goes to tumblr

The memories enrapture his thought,his face now suffuses with a romantic expression. he starts to speak about the old memories, purane moment.

"She spoiled one of my major event and I thought some of my rival sent her. I locked her in a room of sheesh mahal misunderstood her as my enemy.  And didn't let her go for the whole night,  because of that Payal's marriage called off. Then let all the news channel make it an issue cause I supplied the footage to the news channel, when she was in my arms and told them to flash this footage all day in the news channel. I made her life so difficult."

NK can't get what he is listening. Arnav continues,

"And there was more. After that she joined my office and on the first day, she was about to slip and I held her hand, we had an argument and I let her go and she fell down. After that I let her drench in rain whole night in the parking lot. When still she didn't lose her courage, I sent her to a construction site, what could be demolished in any moment."

"Stop, make a break, time please. I don't want to hear any more. you Nnannav, so it was inevitable. But Khushiji, lovely Khushji, now tell me. Think, she sure created some romantic moment." Nk can't hear Arnav's torture to Khushi any more. Arnav turns back in a perfunctory manner, he smiles sardonically to hear NK's question and tells about her karnama

"She started to call me laad governor.

"laad governor!"

There is a bemused smile on Arnav's face,

"Once she threw hot tea on me."

Nk is getting bewildered to hear their story. Arnav continues with a quizzical smile,

"Once she threatened me with a knife in her hand. yaha pakda tha maine. she lighted a mosquito coil, because of that I lost my voice. Once she kept me hungry until I got fainted.

"Wait" NK holds his hand, "bas karo."

"You wanted to listen"

"i told you to reminisce romantic moments, pyyarwale. Is it a love story! It filled with horror and thriller. God please help me." he leaves in frustration.

Arnav smiles,

"pagalpaan or madness to hai. jaha khushi ho woha pagal pan to ho gi."

Suddenly he stops smiling in exultance, "that's it, old memories!"

Arnav intentionally told NK all the horrible moment, but they actually had lots of sublime, bittersweet and romantic moments, what we will cherish forever.

This VM is for Horizon, I want to tell her I absolutely love AB's voice.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1DGCrFHYPU[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to Smitar

LOVELY STUFF SOHA

LOVE THIS VM THOUGH AND HIS GIFS😳

MY COMMENTS ARE IN BETWEEN
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

HP holding onto the door not to fall off...🀣 I didn't think about it... spot on..

Here is the site I used to make the gif, just make the video clip of the bit you want to make gif, upload onto youtube and paste that youtube link here.. and your gif is ready..you will ace it once you start i know.

http://makeagif.com/youtube-to-gif

Rhea, lets continue the besharmi talk.. thanks

indu, 

thanks a tonne for that link... ace it ha ha, don't know but rush and make one i certainly will. hp ke liye. teehee.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

🀣
Hum lubhing this theory bhery bhery much! Should've packed off the snake also while you were at it! (if I had known, would've packed him off on that European thingy that landed on some comet)Thanks for keeping them away from Mars!πŸ˜†
Jokes apart, on my first watch thought snake had something to do with saritaji's non appearance. He sort off taunts khushi too, about choosing someone from the dushman party.

πŸ˜†
the snake in the european thingy to some unknown comet which hopefully will explode and die or do whatever comets do to perish, is not a bad idea. just a shadow of his twitch rippling across space forever... i really did not think of him, evil sorcerer spell i think.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode-303

Arnav is astonished to hear Anjali's complain. It's not palpable to him, why he will lie to her! Anjali says that everything has changed since he got married.

What an obnoxious thought! Anjali once desperately wanted him to marry and now telling he has changed after marriage. Anjali is like some narrow minded MIL who wants their son crawls behind their back with a pacifier in his mouth. Rather getting happy to see her brother in love, she is envying him. Just because the fake love of her life has gone! Anjali actually baffled me.

Arnav retorts, nobody can ever come between them. 

"You are the most important person of my life and will remain so forever."

I didn't like it what he said. I would rather be happy if he would've said, she is one of the most important person. My question now, where Khushi stands then! So far I know a person's priority changes in every stage of his life except mother. When Arnav will be a father his baby will also be the most important person of his life. I am not saying that as Khushi entered in his life he should give less importance to anjali. But he can give equal importance to both Anjali and Khushi and he also does so. But just to pacify his imbecile sister, he lied.

Anjali smiles sardonically as if he is lying. She starts again,

"Time has changed, since then when you stopped answering me." she indirectly is accusing him for getting Shyam out of the house.

Arnav says in repartee,

"Nothing has changed. I married Khushi because of you. I didn't marry Khushi, because I was in love with her. On that night she came to this house as my wife just because of you, because of your child. Because I thought that she was associated with Shyam. When I married her I didn't love her. I started to love her after I got married."

pause: His statement was partially true. He sure married Khushi on that night to save Anjali's marriage, but he didn't love Khushi, this statement was It was a blunt lie. How he delineated to Anjali his relationship with Khushi, actually made all his pervious actions misleading. We already discussed about this matter so many time, but still I can't resist to speak up.

If there was no love in their relationship then, iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon, the name is wrong, where love was always there in between this star crossed lovers. That's why the word pyaar was there from the very beginning. And the concept was nafrat paas ane na de and Mohabbat door jaane na de. If he denied the mohabbat, then the whole story is based on a delusion!

If Arnav didn't love Khushi then he wouldn't marry her, just compelled her for six months live in.

If he didn't love her he wouldn't keep her pearls in their first encounter.

He wouldn't run to rescue her in the guest house.

He wouldn't save her from a running car.

He wouldn't be desperate to talk to her when she was leaving the town.

He wouldn't get lost when he came near Khushi's house.

He wouldn't make sure she was fine after leaving her in the mid of the road.

He wouldn't be in compunction every time after misbehaving her.

If he didn't love her then he didn't keep her anklet in the sacrosanct place of his heart,

He wouldn't want to kiss her being in a relationship with another woman,

He wouldn't beat the goons to death just to push khushi a bit.

He wouldn't bring a truck full of leaf plates and became a waiter for her.

He wouldn't dance passionately with her on Payash sangeet.

He wouldn't bring bangles for her

He wouldn't be restless not to find her in the night of havan.

He wouldn't say what gonna happen to him if he would've lost her.

He wouldn't be jealous with NK for flirting Khushi

He wouldn't kiss her lovingly by the poolside.

He wouldn't insert two silver coins in the chamko detergent packet to make her smile.

He wouldn't keep starring at her all the time in front of his girl friend.

Her tears wouldn't affect him.

He wouldn't put the bindi on the mirror.

He wouldn't flirt with her all the time during Payash wedding.

He wouldn't punish himself when he heard she got engaged with someone else.

If he didn't love her a smile wouldn't glint in the corner of his mouth to hear khushi's break up.

He wouldn't break up with Lavanya. Even he didn't let Lavanya come close to him, cuase by that time he already became Khushi's.

Above all he wouldn't come to the terrace to confess his love to her.

But capricious destiny played another game and his love transformed to hate. But in spite of his immense hate he still loved Khushi, that's why he almost uttered his feeling in the guise of ranjha. and trusted her without ant proof.

Just to please his petulant sister, Arnav lied. We didn't feel good, but Anjali's visage looks peaceful to hear this. Arnav continues,

"Did you remember once you said that a girl will come to my life, without whom, I will stop breathing."

Anjali is surprised that he still remembered this. Arnav lies down on Anjali's knees and says her gently, "that girl is Khushi, without her, I feel that I can't breath. But it happened. I love her so much and I also love you di."

He now looks in her eyes, "because of her my relationship with you will never change. So don't think like that or even say that."

Anjali assents, she is happy now, because Arnav gave her more importance than Khushi. She will never say that. She kisses him on his forehead and both the siblings hug each other. 

Khushi is trying to assuage nani, that Arnav came back, because his meeting was really cancelled. After what just happened a while ago, she is now thinking he shouldn't come back. Sitting on the ground and holding nani's hand Khushi is defending her husband,

"Whenever di sees me she gets upset. And now she will misunderstand Arnavji too because of me. Naniji, di thinks whatever wrong is happening is because of me and somehow she is correct. Whenever I try to do something good, it always gets wrong."

Her woes and frustration reflects in her voice. I felt a terrible pang for her. She is in such imbroglio that her whole in laws are upset with her.

Nani is a very smart woman. She tries to defend her grand daughter deftly, that whatever happened today, because of that Anjali became weak and but Khushi is not responsible for this. 

"You and chottey are married now. So it's inevitable that you spend time with each other. Don't misunderstand anjali. She never hated you. Before your marriage she was happy with your involvement with chottey and always wished that you and chottey stay together."

Khushi feels good to hear this.

Things are getting better between Akash and Payal also. She apologizes for screaming and spurting out her frustration, she did, because she was feeling bad, she was trying to meliorate the situation, cause she is also upset for the unpleasant situation of the house.. She begs him not separate her from the family. Akash also thinks to forget all the animosity and give a new start of their relationship. He requests her not to do any such thing again. Payal becomes apologetic again and Akash says, he is not asking for excuses, he just wants not to do such mistake again. Payal assures him, she will not break his trust.

Khushi is in deep slumber, looking just like an angel in repose. Arnav looks enamored to see the sleeping beauty. His tension dissipated after talking to Anjali, he looks in succor. He is talking to dormant Khushi, actually he is in soliloquy.

"khush, di is not upset any more. Everything will be fine. I promise."

A blaze of triumph sweeps through him and he becomes a bit naughty.

"today you lost your challenge Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. You came running into my arms. Now you have to accept me as your husband. But one thing is sure that when you are asleep, it becomes so easy to talk with you."

IPK's title song jo pehele... starts to play in the BG. Arnav removes the stray tendrils of hair from her forehead what escaped from her braid. His face suffuses with a sweet smile to see the ethereal beauty sleeping. She is actually looking so sweet. He keeps his hand on her beautiful creamy hand. Comforted by the warmth of her hand against his hand, he immediately succumbs in somnolence. His countenance alit with a glimmer of smile to be with his loving wife, what encompasses his soul like a soothing salve.

Pause: this hand holding sleeping position is too sweet, feels like friendly kind, not lover's kind. The lovers or husband wife should sleep snuggling to each other; their body should be entwined together. Or moreover their relationship is now in some level that they should consummate also. I loved his animal magnetism on the previous episode, so expected some moves from his side. But this sweet hand holding act actually is not suiting ASR's personality.

New morning arrived and Khsuhi came with her new plan. She is talking on the phone in front of nani and saying loudly that buaji's health is not well. Nani gets worried. Khushi wants to go to see bua. Nanii assents immediately, not only that she also wants to go with her. How can Khushi take her where she is lying to get out from Shantivan. Khushi tells hae, she should stay home beside Anajli. She thinks she should go alone. She requests her not to tell anything to Payal, because she will be worried. Arnav came from jogging right then. Khushi avoids him and goes inside the room. Nani says him about bua's health, what makes arnav worried too. How caring son in law he is! Nowadays who cares so much for in laws!

When Arnav enters the room, he straight goes to the closet to get his clothes and gives to Khushi to pack also along with her, "I'm also going with you." Khushi says, he should stay with di. Without any fuss Arnav agrees. He is thinking practical; right now he can't just leave the house with Khushi where Anjali is vulnerable. Poor man! trying to balance his love and attention for two ladies equally.

He gives her a packet, "I hope..."

"chane..."  her favorite munching snack makes her frolic.. The delight on her face makes Arnav happy as well.. Khushi starts to eat and Arnav intends to talk. When he utters Khushi, she turns in a jolt and some chana spill on the floor. She gets down to pick those. Arnav also goes down along with her, both start to gather the scattered chana. Arnav comes to his flirtatious mood again with his eyes gleaming with mischief .

"Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada why did you have to kneel down? You could acknowledge me your husband like that." He smiles quizzically. Khushi dithers to recall what she said on the other day, that if she runs into his arm she will accept him as her husband. Arnav waits for her answer but she prevaricates to answer, instead she bids bye to him meekly. She doesn't forget to thank him for the chana. She smiles at him sweetly before leaving, what makes Arnav's heartbeat haywire.

Khushi is all ready to leave. Payal is upset, why she didn't tell her about bua's sickness. Khushi thinks she should stay here beside everybody. She again apologies for prying in her life. Payal already forgave her baby sister, so she cares her lovingly.

Anjali looks a bit normal after her last night conversation with Arnav. She asks Khushi about bua. To see her talking with Khushi Arnav feels good and Khushi is simply delectable. She tells her about bua's high BP. anjali tells her to eat breakfast before going. Khushi feels immense gratitude in her heart to get positive vibe from her. She comes to hug her I guess. But Anjali avoids her and goes to her room to rest. So the grudge is till there inside her heart. She still couldn't accept that Khushi was innocent.

Nani gives laddoo for bua, she will feel better after eating these. She consoles her not to worry, buaji will get well soon. Her tears remind her of her last visit to GH for few days along with Arnav. That day also her eyes were teary. Khushi hugs her and says that she will miss all of them. Akash and mami also come to bid her bye. But as always mami talks her irreverently, she tells her as she is going to her maternity home, she does not need to come back. Arnav gives her a glacial stare to hear such mean talk. She can understand that she actually has hurt her dear arnav bitua, so she twists  her words, "I mean live there as much as you want."

Khushi gets really upset to hear her insolence. In return she just tells her to stay well and bids bye to akash too.

NK tells Arnav to drop her. Khushi refutes, she will manage. NK retorts if she denies then Arnav's heart fhoot jayega, he mends toot jayega. he adds, "see, he already closed his laptop" Arnav chides him to stop talking nonsense.

Nani says Arnav will drop her home. Khushi though wanted to refuse, but can't antagonize her, as she respects her a lot.

After reaching bua's house Arnav tries to console Khushi for not to worry, buaji will be fine. Khushi looks at arnav with compassion. A strong pensive expression lurks in the depth of her eyes. Arnav anticipates something is wrong. He asks her, did anything happen. "You were quiet all the way. Look around, see what is going on." he tries to remember what she sang last time when she visited GH with him, " what did you sing last time, aaj mousam hai suhana...what the, what the what the."  He wants to see the zealot Khushi back again. A mlange of turbulent emotions and feelings is crackling in her mind's cauldron. Her eyes are getting moisten, cause she knows their life are taking divergent path, she will not come back to him. Arnav says he will not try to alleviate her mood. He delicately holds her chin and tries to read her somber expression. He asks her again,  what's' wrong. She utters, buaji. Arnav thinks she is really worried for buaji. Khushi goes to take her bags from the car. Arnav stops her, he will take her bag inside. But Khushi doesn't want him to go inside, because bua and amma will be busy to take care of him and bua will not get rest. Arnav agrees and tells her to take care. 

Arnav's heart doesn't want to leave her. so he calls her again 'Khushi tum?" Khushi knows what he wants to asks and she replies, she is fine. 

Arnav gets in the car, but Khushi's is heart is heavier than the rain laden cloud.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msgxrndVcAk[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Episode-303

Arnav is astonished to hear Anjali's complain. It's not palpable to him, why he will lie to her! Anjali says that everything has changed since he got married.

What an obnoxious thought! Anjali once desperately wanted him to marry and now telling he has changed after marriage. Anjali is like some narrow minded MIL who wants their son crawls behind their back with a pacifier in his mouth. Rather getting happy to see her brother in love, she is envying him. Just because the fake love of her life has gone! Anjali actually baffled me. uff that crazy emotional blackmail... tell me i am important to you... the matter of fact straight shooting brother and the convoluted unnecessarily complicated sister, i never could understand anjali after the kidnap. neither did she turn nasty all the way, nor did she remain strong and honest... who was she? i wish they had made a choice and stuck to it, either way.

Arnav retorts, nobody can ever come between them. 

"You are the most important person of my life and will remain so forever."

I didn't like it what he said. I would rather be happy if he would've said, she is one of the most important person. My question now, where Khushi stands then! So far I know a person's priority changes in every stage of his life except mother. When Arnav will be a father his baby will also be the most important person of his life. I am not saying that as Khushi entered in his life he should give less importance to anjali. But he can give equal importance to both Anjali and Khushi and he also does so. But just to pacify his imbecile sister, he lied. i don't know really what he did, maybe he said what he has always said, without thinking to much about it. khushi is so utterly internalised by now that maybe he doesn't even separate her from himself... i don't know mutter mutter. i find it very hard to choose between relationships, but i know who is more in me.

Anjali smiles sardonically as if he is lying. She starts again,

"Time has changed, since then when you stopped answering me." she indirectly is accusing him for getting Shyam out of the house.

Arnav says in repartee,

"Nothing has changed. I married Khushi because of you. I didn't marry Khushi, because I was in love with her. On that night she came to this house as my wife just because of you, because of your child. Because I thought that she was associated with Shyam. When I married her I didn't love her. I started to love her after I got married." this line confounds me, so i don't think of it too much. i hope at least barun,if not asr put up a fight before capitulating and saying these words. sounds very much like sp type dialogue... he loved her only after he married her... love before marriage being viewed as something inherently not right

pause: His statement was partially true. He sure married Khushi on that night to save Anjali's marriage, but he didn't love Khushi, this statement was It was a blunt lie. How he delineated to Anjali his relationship with Khushi, actually made all his pervious actions misleading. We already discussed about this matter so many time, but still I can't resist to speak up.

If there was no love in their relationship then, iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon, the name is wrong, where love was always there in between this star crossed lovers. That's why the word pyaar was there from the very beginning. And the concept was nafrat paas ane na de and Mohabbat door jaane na de. If he denied the mohabbat, then the whole story is based on a delusion! exactly... which is why i think threw as interference of a ridiculous kind.

If Arnav didn't love Khushi then he wouldn't marry her, just compelled her for six months live in.

If he didn't love her he wouldn't keep her pearls in their first encounter.

He wouldn't run to rescue her in the guest house.

He wouldn't save her from a running car.

He wouldn't be desperate to talk to her when she was leaving the town.

He wouldn't get lost when he came near Khushi's house.

He wouldn't make sure she was fine after leaving her in the mid of the road.

He wouldn't be in compunction every time after misbehaving her.

If he didn't love her then he didn't keep her anklet in the sacrosanct place of his heart,

He wouldn't want to kiss her being in a relationship with another woman,

He wouldn't beat the goons to death just to push khushi a bit.

He wouldn't bring a truck full of leaf plates and became a waiter for her.

He wouldn't dance passionately with her on Payash sangeet.

He wouldn't bring bangles for her

He wouldn't be restless not to find her in the night of havan.

He wouldn't say what gonna happen to him if he would've lost her.

He wouldn't be jealous with NK for flirting Khushi

He wouldn't kiss her lovingly by the poolside.

He wouldn't insert two silver coins in the chamko detergent packet to make her smile.

He wouldn't keep starring at her all the time in front of his girl friend.

Her tears wouldn't affect him.

He wouldn't put the bindi on the mirror.

He wouldn't flirt with her all the time during Payash wedding.

He wouldn't punish himself when he heard she got engaged with someone else.

If he didn't love her a smile wouldn't glint in the corner of his mouth to hear khushi's break up.

He wouldn't break up with Lavanya. Even he didn't let Lavanya come close to him, cuase by that time he already became Khushi's.

Above all he wouldn't come to the terrace to confess his love to her.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

yes, and if he hadn't understood at first why he was dong all those things, once he heard his dhadkan and uttered "khsuhi" he knew... he knew exactly what it was. and why he had been acting the way he had. and being an astute man, he immediately set out to see her, flirt with her and then... yes, tell her... faraq kyun padta hai.

so what was that about not loving her. i really don't care to hear all the different maybe, could bes on this. he did love her. that dialogue was nonsense and  incomplete disregard of the viewer plus as you brilliantly show, it made a mockery of the basic premise of the show.

But capricious destiny played another game and his love transformed to hate. But in spite of his immense hate he still loved Khushi, that's why he almost uttered his feeling in the guise of ranjha. and trusted her without ant proof.

Just to please his petulant sister, Arnav lied. We didn't feel good, but Anjali's visage looks peaceful to hear this. Arnav continues,

"Did you remember once you said that a girl will come to my life, without whom, I will stop breathing."

Anjali is surprised that he still remembered this. Arnav lies down on Anjali's knees and says her gently, "that girl is Khushi, without her, I feel that I can't breath. But it happened. I love her so much and I also love you di."

He now looks in her eyes, "because of her my relationship with you will never change. So don't think like that or even say that." would asr ever say such a thing?

Anjali assents, she is happy now, because Arnav gave her more importance than Khushi. She will never say that. She kisses him on his forehead and both the siblings hug each other. 

Khushi is trying to assuage nani, that Arnav came back, because his meeting was really cancelled. After what just happened a while ago, she is now thinking he shouldn't come back. Sitting on the ground and holding nani's hand Khushi is defending her husband,

"Whenever di sees me she gets upset. And now she will misunderstand Arnavji too because of me. Naniji, di thinks whatever wrong is happening is because of me and somehow she is correct. Whenever I try to do something good, it always gets wrong."

Her woes and frustration reflects in her voice. I felt a terrible pang for her. She is in such imbroglio that her whole in laws are upset with her.

Nani is a very smart woman. She tries to defend her grand daughter deftly, that whatever happened today, because of that Anjali became weak and but Khushi is not responsible for this. 

"You and chottey are married now. So it's inevitable that you spend time with each other. Don't misunderstand anjali. She never hated you. Before your marriage she was happy with your involvement with chottey and always wished that you and chottey stay together."

Khushi feels good to hear this.

Things are getting better between Akash and Payal also. She apologizes for screaming and spurting out her frustration, she did, because she was feeling bad, she was trying to meliorate the situation, cause she is also upset for the unpleasant situation of the house.. She begs him not separate her from the family. Akash also thinks to forget all the animosity and give a new start of their relationship. He requests her not to do any such thing again. Payal becomes apologetic again and Akash says, he is not asking for excuses, he just wants not to do such mistake again. Payal assures him, she will not break his trust.

Khushi is in deep slumber, looking just like an angel in repose. Arnav looks enamored to see the sleeping beauty. His tension dissipated after talking to Anjali, he looks in succor. He is talking to dormant Khushi, actually he is in soliloquy.

"khush, di is not upset any more. Everything will be fine. I promise."

A blaze of triumph sweeps through him and he becomes a bit naughty.

"today you lost your challenge Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. You came running into my arms. Now you have to accept me as your husband. But one thing is sure that when you are asleep, it becomes so easy to talk with you."

IPK's title song jo pehele... starts to play in the BG. Arnav removes the stray tendrils of hair from her forehead what escaped from her braid. His face suffuses with a sweet smile to see the ethereal beauty sleeping. She is actually looking so sweet. He keeps his hand on her beautiful creamy hand. Comforted by the warmth of her hand against his hand, he immediately succumbs in somnolence. His countenance alit with a glimmer of smile to be with his loving wife, what encompasses his soul like a soothing salve.

Pause: this hand holding sleeping position is too sweet, feels like friendly kind, not lover's kind. The lovers or husband wife should sleep snuggling to each other; their body should be entwined together. Or moreover their relationship is now in some level that they should consummate also. I loved his animal magnetism on the previous episode, so expected some moves from his side. But this sweet hand holding act actually is not suiting ASR's personality. ahem my besharam friend, i agree. i dislike cute, asr is not cute, but nowadays he is under the spell of his evil half and has turned so meetha... every once in a way though the evil one comes and i die.. he grabs her, he tricks her, he takes off his shirt and does things to make her go nuts, oh i am so waiting for him. loved him when he came to spook her, did you see his vampire silhouette? 

New morning arrived and Khsuhi came with her new plan. She is talking on the phone in front of nani and saying loudly that buaji's health is not well. Nani gets worried. Khushi wants to go to see bua. Nanii assents immediately, not only that she also wants to go with her. How can Khushi take her where she is lying to get out from Shantivan. Khushi tells hae, she should stay home beside Anajli. She thinks she should go alone. She requests her not to tell anything to Payal, because she will be worried. Arnav came from jogging right then. Khushi avoids him and goes inside the room. Nani says him about bua's health, what makes arnav worried too. How caring son in law he is! Nowadays who cares so much for in laws!

When Arnav enters the room, he straight goes to the closet to get his clothes and gives to Khushi to pack also along with her, "I'm also going with you." Khushi says, he should stay with di. Without any fuss Arnav agrees. He is thinking practical; right now he can't just leave the house with Khushi where Anjali is vulnerable. Poor man! trying to balance his love and attention for two ladies equally.

He gives her a packet, "I hope..."

"chane..."  her favorite munching snack makes her frolic.. The delight on her face makes Arnav happy as well.. Khushi starts to eat and Arnav intends to talk. When he utters Khushi, she turns in a jolt and some chana spill on the floor. She gets down to pick those. Arnav also goes down along with her, both start to gather the scattered chana. Arnav comes to his flirtatious mood again with his eyes gleaming with mischief .

"Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada why did you have to kneel down? You could acknowledge me your husband like that." He smiles quizzically. Khushi dithers to recall what she said on the other day, that if she runs into his arm she will accept him as her husband. Arnav waits for her answer but she prevaricates to answer, instead she bids bye to him meekly. She doesn't forget to thank him for the chana. She smiles at him sweetly before leaving, what makes Arnav's heartbeat haywire.

Khushi is all ready to leave. Payal is upset, why she didn't tell her about bua's sickness. Khushi thinks she should stay here beside everybody. She again apologies for prying in her life. Payal already forgave her baby sister, so she cares her lovingly.

Anjali looks a bit normal after her last night conversation with Arnav. She asks Khushi about bua. To see her talking with Khushi Arnav feels good and Khushi is simply delectable. She tells her about bua's high BP. anjali tells her to eat breakfast before going. Khushi feels immense gratitude in her heart to get positive vibe from her. She comes to hug her I guess. But Anjali avoids her and goes to her room to rest. So the grudge is till there inside her heart. She still couldn't accept that Khushi was innocent.

Nani gives laddoo for bua, she will feel better after eating these. She consoles her not to worry, buaji will get well soon. Her tears remind her of her last visit to GH for few days along with Arnav. That day also her eyes were teary. Khushi hugs her and says that she will miss all of them. Akash and mami also come to bid her bye. But as always mami talks her irreverently, she tells her as she is going to her maternity home, she does not need to come back. Arnav gives her a glacial stare to hear such mean talk. She can understand that she actually has hurt her dear arnav bitua, so she twists  her words, "I mean live there as much as you want."

Khushi gets really upset to hear her insolence. In return she just tells her to stay well and bids bye to akash too.

NK tells Arnav to drop her. Khushi refutes, she will manage. NK retorts if she denies then Arnav's heart fhoot jayega, he mends toot jayega. he adds, "see, he already closed his laptop" Arnav chides him to stop talking nonsense.

Nani says Arnav will drop her home. Khushi though wanted to refuse, but can't antagonize her, as she respects her a lot.

After reaching bua's house Arnav tries to console Khushi for not to worry, buaji will be fine. Khushi looks at arnav with compassion. A strong pensive expression lurks in the depth of her eyes. Arnav anticipates something is wrong. He asks her, did anything happen. "You were quiet all the way. Look around, see what is going on." he tries to remember what she sang last time when she visited GH with him, " what did you sing last time, aaj mousam hai suhana...what the, what the what the."  He wants to see the zealot Khushi back again. A mlange of turbulent emotions and feelings is crackling in her mind's cauldron. Her eyes are getting moisten, cause she knows their life are taking divergent path, she will not come back to him. Arnav says he will not try to alleviate her mood. He delicately holds her chin and tries to read her somber expression. He asks her again,  what's' wrong. She utters, buaji. Arnav thinks she is really worried for buaji. Khushi goes to take her bags from the car. Arnav stops her, he will take her bag inside. But Khushi doesn't want him to go inside, because bua and amma will be busy to take care of him and bua will not get rest. Arnav agrees and tells her to take care. 

Arnav's heart doesn't want to leave her. so he calls her again 'Khushi tum?" Khushi knows what he wants to asks and she replies, she is fine. 

Arnav gets in the car, but Khushi's is heart is heavier than the rain laden cloud.

gifs credit goes to tumblr

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msgxrndVcAk[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to the maker

aww i wanted to cry for them both as i read the last part. so sad, these silly family dramas and nonsense that separate people who love each other. and look at khsuhi, still running away from her contract man... 

great take, lovely rant about that ridiculous i didn't love khushi when i married her. 

you are right. blows a hole in the very basis of this tale. some things were just not forgivable. this was one... so after months of it could be this, or that or maybe he meant this but actually it was whatever, he was in love but so new to it and then he hated etc., etc., etc., i just had to accept, the words meant exactly what they said. i decided to believe what i believed and forgot those words.