Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^^^

ha ha ha i love nani's stern disapproval of girl friend and that bouquet sending... on her own jasoosi mission with laxmi the watson.

i know what you mean about discovering things, you know it's after watching ipk that i finally understood why people read the same book again and again.

every watch, something new. richly written and enacted this whole thing. and too good music, very very nice sound editing... love the dialogues.

episode 2 doesn't have even one light moment, even bua ji ranting at neighbours has the underlying sense of chaos... yet... never once did i feel it was too heavy or awkward. and though i did like piyumori mehta, tuhinaa vohra as amma in the early scenes, i am beginning to like her more and more. she gets that whole being middle class thing and that love anger fear she has for her girls, especially the adopted child.

okay, i am crass, i loved the first meeting of nani and la too. actually, la in those i must bare all clothes with her slightly lumbering walk was too cute. and her relationship with mutton teehee. her acting is not really liked by most people, but i found this girl endearing and can quite understand why asr might have liked her.

god, asr in those early episodes, pondering life issues... why can't she be respected for who she is, so what if we're not married. we both think alike on this issue... thoughts to that effect. aaa.

i miss my man.

indi52 thumbnail

Episode 327

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x9qDsWmllM[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Friday,  24th August 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok, my likes not working.

Indi, you are posting the episodes?!

Will catch up your epi2 soon. Hope u post it again from the reblast from Feb 1.

kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Ok, my likes not working.

Indi, you are posting the episodes?!

Will catch up your epi2 soon. Hope u post it again from the reblast from Feb 1.

Reblast! I like that. I've been watching old episodes in anticipation πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

yes, me agree, reblast sounds good.

we rerewatch on reblast heehee.

yes, indu, i am posting episodes now... and kate as always gives all the links. supriya has some stuff going on, she'll be back when she can.

totally waiting for feb first, of course will post epi 2 there and three if i write it before that... actually i see about 70 episodes still not done, would you believe it... so get ready for the indi reblast, poor you guys. πŸ˜†

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Here is to the reblast..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84411374&v=W7Z7FaOUWpY&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-ts=1421828030[/YOUTUBE]

Something are just meant to be ... for ever...

indi52 thumbnail
^^^
ughfmgh, yes to the reblast, indu.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Oh the torturous 327πŸ€’πŸ˜† 
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Oh the torturous 327πŸ€’πŸ˜† 

Bhavii it was torturous for sure... 326 with no Barun and now 327 with all this.. hai re nand kisoree..
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
episode 327

haivaan pareshaan.

the episode felt a lot like that. tiring, perplexing, riddled with nonsensical pauses and malodrama. too much shyam that too with hungry look and suddenly a completely out of touch anjali. who is this girl? was she the one back in episode two ordering her brother around in a good natured way or later speaking of love to him, telling him about what's really important in life? what's happened to her? why have her eyelashes grown so much she looks almost stupid? and she sure is behaving stupid?

was the script so strange and unlike ipk daljeet just slipped into hamming? and why all the mega pauses by dadi in her own room... what's this unnecessary gabbar behaviour?

anjali quaked and whimpered right through, serious ipk watchers have to wonder what happened to her grey matter, had she been abducted by aliens and weird experiments were being done on her?

then there was garima going crazy and khushi and bua ji on their own trip. sanjay batra must have thanked dm that he was still paralysed so didn't have to do even a reaction shot for that flaky scene. suddenly a train on tv and oh no all trains to that part of the world down... then wife of paralysed man says i'll take bus, must get out.

no one even once thinks of asking her, what's the matter, we notice a bizarre stricken look on your face all the time, you trying to tell us something?

but no... let's cutely count money instead and even more cutely ask our husband whom we will marry again if he'll come out on a date... so now he is boyfriend, okay. and why this "forward" behaviour? because he's been such a good boy, even come to mandir... sad. so khushi has done her duty by asr by once mouthing words about him and his ways and just letting it be. honestly, if she'd told him, really no need to come to temple just for me, i'd have admired this character.

and what's this quid pro quo in love any way.

not an episode i liked at all. felt bad for nk too, having to do such puerile stuff.

only two things. did we just see a baby bump on anjali? brava.

and well, my heart did leap a couple of times... the reasons are right here.

i also stared jaw dropping as he looked at the clothes in his cupboard, engrossed, and then bantered with nk bhai. something terribly watchworthy in that lithe frame... stylish as h and why do i really enjoy watching him looking at his clothes with a slightly contemplative air.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago