Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 106

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: aarwen

Indi di isslight confusonwa hui gawa.. isn't your take for episode 328?

yessir, thanks, absolutely is it 328. mistekewa hui gawa.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

πŸ˜†
I like this fav of yours too! What an episode that was, gah that expression on the other man in black suit's face while offering her his hand to shake! Hayee, dead, yes!
P.S: if my memory is correct, Indi di wanted this role in season two!πŸ˜† And ipoona had written what goes on this man's mind!

haye, kizhiya,

aisan memory tohaar. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i had forgotten what i'd written, but oh i missed this man last evening... so bad πŸ˜†. i found the edit.. episode 131... oh 131 and 132... mayhem of the most gorgeous kind.

as for man in black with expressioniya teeptaap... and even girl in biloo bhith one tooroo sanka... here are some shots from 132... pure, unmixed, unfixed.

oooph my smuggermachh, dhichkyaon dhichkyaon hitting bhere it ticks.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Indi truly you are an IPKlover. I ffi most of the episodes till their wedding except few parts. It was pain to watch it even for the love of Arshi. Look even in this epi she is wearing heals whereas in mrs India contest she totally forgot to wear them.
I am waiting for Kate to upload episodes from 1 onward so that I can restart my pagalpanti
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes kizh...we all loved this guy in brown vest.. next only to the other one in that brown...πŸ˜†

that "table for two" was a classic.. so was the glare of that man..

i recall we both chatted exactly about the same scene months ago... hamara pyara waiter saab..

okok.. canwe just say

"wait" to all the unholiness on the screen
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
need ramble time,'scuse me.

thanks to the discussioniyas on 2/2 waiter, whose job i am after, i went and did something i never have done before... read my own take of 132.

i was guffawing and laughing crassly, very crassly, right through.

have been an advertising writer more than twenty years. as i read, i realised again... when the product is good, the writing comes. flows leaps makes crazy connections.

when the product is bad, everything stops. the writing tries but fails. we are supposed to find the magic in a thing, be "creative". nearly impossible, really.

a story from the diamond world leaps to mind. i worked on a jewellery account for years. there is this great accent on the ideal cut that the diamond sellers are promoting everywhere... much talk of that. lots of "knowledge".

i happen to know a diamond merchant very well... he was having a sale and we got talking about a diamond in d colour, the highest colour, something that is natural to the diamond... but its cut was not the best, and it had small inclusions...then there were other diamonds of lower colour with better cut.

i asked him which one would he recommend.

without any hesitation, he said in a matter of fact way, the d of course. it's a d. makes a diff, its intrinsic beauty is higher, even with a lesser cut.

when i look at 132 and then 328...

well one is d, the other is an i or j.

you can try as hard as you like, add many black clothes, say what the again and again, even flow champagne and not chai with biskoot, throw in many shots of a gorgeous man, but sorry nothing's gonna make it sparkle the way a d does.

even 132 had shyam mayheming alongside. the quality of that was also superior. intrinsically.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Indi truly you are an IPKlover. I ffi most of the episodes till their wedding except few parts. It was pain to watch it even for the love of Arshi. Look even in this epi she is wearing heals whereas in mrs India contest she totally forgot to wear them.

I am waiting for Kate to upload episodes from 1 onward so that I can restart my pagalpanti

i am pagal premi he he... ranjha type, πŸ˜†

bhavii, the early episodes are something else. i don't know where you are but if you can find a way to access hotstar please use it, and i say this even though i have no love for star plus, because the quality of visual is really really good.

kate is a warrior and lover of the show... so good of her to upload on dm... despite the time it takes and the hounding ipk lovers face.

of course, khushi wears heels... she also hates patakas... i don't think they even had writers by the time mrs india was coming on... just chaos everywhere.

yet... i could see the actors trying, the best they could. and really i had to hang on.

they had brought me an invaluable thing... a dream.

their work was rewarded with a complete ditching of what they had signed up for. but they kept being professionals. i thank them for what they did...

and pagal on. πŸ˜†

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

i am pagal premi he he... ranjha type, πŸ˜†

bhavii, the early episodes are something else. i don't know where you are but if you can find a way to access hotstar please use it, and i say this even though i have no love for star plus, because the quality of visual is really really good.

kate is a warrior and lover of the show... so good of her to upload on dm... despite the time it takes and the hounding ipk lovers face.

of course, khushi wears heels... she also hates patakas... i don't think they even had writers by the time mrs india was coming on... just chaos everywhere.

yet... i could see the actors trying, the best they could. and really i had to hang on.

they had brought me an invaluable thing... a dream.

their work was rewarded with a complete ditching of what they had signed up for. but they kept being professionals. i thank them for what they did...

and pagal on. πŸ˜†

Star player does not work in Canada. My Ipad acting smart tonight. Will respond to your post tomorrow 

Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh what lovely things being said by all of you all..
aah that waiter.. Indu di thank you for bringing him.. for me all these episodes I have been sote jagte thinking dreaming of ASR.. the detachment.. the love.. the anger.. the effort.. the what the's .. and now he remains a shadow self.. I try to focus on the shirts and the man with the slightly grown up look, but I keep thinking what is the point of making him indulgent of everything. He is intelligent doesn't he deserve to be with an intelligent sanka bewitching gorgeous girl? And who is this Khushi? What was the point of the date? Why the forced age old hardly funny jokes?

Kizh I also remembered exactly those lines by Indi di in her take.. haha you are so right .. even I always go back to those takes after watching the episodes. 

And Indi di so true what you say about the writing.. those takes the writing flowed.. had I been around then for all of you all I would have highlighted everything.. it was a feeling of exaltation.. these episodes.. that mad mayhem..sanka at its sweetest and laad governor trying hard to remain unaffected by it, the stray smiles kept coming back.. with chai biscoot, on the cliff, as she dressed up as mamiji.. I even started my FF on that what crap kuch kuch hota hai conversation.. beautiful beautiful writing of scenes here and not at all silly. Actual humour.. not this kala khatta ridiculousness.. 

Bhavii we will all join you in pagalpanti.. but should it be in sanakness instead? oh actuall pagal is just fine.. I'll be pagal but cute.. just how the laad governor likes his girl.

and ab all of you all rulana band karo dammit.. aap log nirupa roy bante ja rahe ho..
indi52 thumbnail
hayee, me wanna be nirupa roy... then he will say me... with his own lips, his dragged down perfect lips hayee.

and in a blue shirt, sleeves rolled up just enough for us to know ummm something ripples there. and his eyes, going browner, sharper, laughing.

nirupa roy or waiter, what what what, soch indi soch, what're you going to be in life.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey all Nirupa Roys, why aren't you PMing your takes?
By the way who is this Nirupa Roy? I never knew who is this lady until I joined IF.I wonder how ASR know her? πŸ˜•