Sanaya at Artesia Shopping Festival 12/09/12

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi everyone!  Sorry for posting this so late after the event had ended but I would like to still share my experience!  Before I start, I would like to introduce myself!  My name is Katelyn and I'm Chinese/Cambodian/Thai living in the States!  IPK is my first Indian serial!  I was introduced to this phenomenal show by my friend c3cilia around mid April 2012.  I've started by watching her beautiful vms and then the Diwali scene - Almost Kiss and the rest of the Diwali scenes on YT by ismailvegamze.  After that, I was completely smitten by Arshi's magic!  And I've been under their spell ever since!  That is the power of Arshi with fans all over the world young and old! Arshi will forever be cherished in my heart!

I can't tell you how super excited I was about meeting Sanaya.  I got to the Dish Network booth at 12:30pm thinking that there might be a long line.  I spoke to the event staff and found out there were no line yet so just hang around a bit.  At around 1pm Sanaya showed up!  Wow, she is really gorgeous in person! Crowd started to gather taking pictures of Sanaya with Mr Singh and two bodyguards as they stood in front of the booth.

After maybe about 10 minutes, they walked inside Standard Sweets.  Luckily I immediately followed and went inside through the front door!  OMG, more people follow suite and they had to lock the shop's doors.  Some fans were taking some pictures with Sanaya and people started to crowd around her.  They had to ask the fans to back off and be seated.  Later Sanaya went behind the counter for more photo opportunites with fans.  I was really close in front waiting for my turn.  At that point I met a fellow IF member and strike a quick conversation.  Still waiting for our turn but alas gave up and decided to go outside.

Since Sanaya will be meeting fans at the Dish Network booth at 2:30pm, my new friend and I decided that we should go wait in line. I asked the event staff about the line and they didn't have one started yet! OMG, I was so glad I took the initiative because I was the first person in line! So we waited from 1:30pm until a little after 2:30pm. The wait wasn't too bad because I had the new friend with me. Luckily, I went prepared. I brought with me 3 artworks created by c3cilia. I wanted to get two autographs and then give one to Sanaya. Many people including the event staffs were curious and impressed by the artworks. A friend that I was supposed to meet came later. We spoke a little bit and then she and her friend had to go line up.

As the time inched closer and closer, I got more excited and nervous! When Sanaya finally arrived at the booth, a loud cheer greeted her!  And there were more crowd surrounding the booth.  She is really lovely and beautiful!  She was so patient considering there were a huge crowd.  I felt bad for her because I'm sure she was tired from the traveling as well!  With that in mind, I didn't want to impose too much of her time!  When I finally saw her, I showed her the 3 Arshi artwork!  She was genuinely impressed and flattered!  After I got 2 signed autographs from Sanaya, Mr Singh said only 1 autograph per person since the line is long.  Then I was thinking to myself...ooops and I remember apologizing to her before I left!  I regretted not getting a hug from her!  The whole experience was like a dream because I was too excited and don't remember exactly what I said to her. πŸ˜†

After her trip abroad to the UK and the US, I'm glad Sanaya knows the faces of her international fans.  Now she understands the huge popularity and the global phenomenon of Arshi/IPK and Sarun!  I'm so very proud to be a fan and hoping that Sarun will work together again!
Autographed by Sanaya

Video of Sanaya entering the Dish Network booth!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Y0GPM8Th4k[/YOUTUBE]

Inside Standard Sweets

I'm first in line!

Long line

Sanaya made her appearance at Dish Network booth!

Getting autographs and pictures with Sanaya!

No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission.  Thank you so much!

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oh wow nice pics.
TfsπŸ€—
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG, Thank You For Sharing :) She Is Looking SUPER PRETTYYY ❀️ * Touchwood * 😳
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Just Posted These In Sanaya's AT :) Wait, I Credit You πŸ€—
kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
lucky you😊
thanks for sharing, it means a lot to us arshians.
thankyou
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A very beautiful update and even more beautiful pictures. Sanaya is a beautiful person inside out and i'm so glad you could meet her.  😳

Thanks for the pics!😊
sooocute thumbnail
How lucky! You got those great solo shots! That's kind of pics I like and I never have that chance to do as they tried to hurriedly rush me and my friend even that man took my camera for our photo-op. I could've met you earlier only if Wal-Mart employee gives me the prints, not to argue with me. πŸ˜• But at least we all met Sanaya, have her autograph & pics. πŸ˜‰
goguma thumbnail
thank u so much for sharing the experience.

i am impressed by your AWESOME artwork!  glad u got the chance to show them to her..
Sanaya looked so so pretty...she really IS a doll...

u have also captured beautiful snaps of her lovely self..  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thank u so much for sharing the experience😊
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sooocute

How lucky! You got those great solo shots! That's kind of pics I like and I never have that chance to do as they tried to hurriedly rush me and my friend even that man took my camera for our photo-op. I could've met you earlier only if Wal-Mart employee gives me the prints, not to argue with me. πŸ˜• But at least we all met Sanaya, have her autograph & pics. πŸ˜‰

Actually I was already done meeting with Sanaya!  My hubby took those close-up pictures with his mega zoom lense! πŸ˜†  He went to the front right of the booth but it was still crowded.  His height helps a lot!  πŸ˜†