Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Phirsht phirsht, Durga Behen, whattay poem!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Good Lord you guys are mind blowing. Gifted, extremely talented.  I am utterly gobsmacked. All I can do is quote you all behens and add ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

It's 1 am in desh and mataji is extremely pissed at my nocturnal activities. Ria out for the night, and looking forward to join you all in the morning and also hoping that the number of pages that flow by are manageable and I can relish it all with my reading speed that can put snail to shell, err shame. 
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Rhea, yes we all love these besharam episodes...๐Ÿ˜Š hope you can be LIVE here too soon..
Sorry that IF email is bothering you. but not sure what is the need to depend on them but can land straight on the thread unless I am missing something you are asking..

@Vandana: Great to se you...

@Cineraria: Yes, we are right at the besharam episodes here that's why it was all divine intervention you brought it up just at the apt time...๐Ÿ˜Š 
to you kostkin, if a show shut down 2 years ago is still open for discussion, how can a thread up and kicking not open? ๐Ÿ˜Šyes last thread is still very much open to comments/ discussions everything..
cineraria thumbnail
Also as I noticed last time, every one here has a unique font, size and color. I am the wonly rangoli here. Pliss to no mind. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

@ Rhea, yes we all love these besharam episodes...๐Ÿ˜Š hope you can be LIVE here too soon..

Sorry that IF email is bothering you. but not sure what is the need to depend on them but can land straight on the thread unless I am missing something you are asking..

@Cineraria: Yes, we are right at the besharam episodes here that's why it was all divine intervention you brought it up just at the apt time...๐Ÿ˜Š 
to you kostkin, if a show shut down 2 years ago is still open for discussion, how can a thread up and kicking not open? ๐Ÿ˜Šyes last thread is still very much open to comments/ discussions everything..

Touche. 

Great logic, humra dimaag toh bhaiyya ghaas charne gaya hai, hum kaahe naahi soche? ๐Ÿ˜•

Also behen you can shorten that to Ria or Aman. Cineraria must be a pain to type. ๐Ÿ˜†
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Horizon

haha Indu di being LIVE will literally make me come ALIVE..just what Khushi did to ASR.

I guess just seeing those mails in my inbox meant lots of excitement must be ensuing in this happy place.. even if I didn't come check.. just gave me a happy feeling of expectancy..
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cineraria

Touche. 

Great logic, humra dimaag toh bhaiyya ghaas charne gaya hai, hum kaahe naahi soche? ๐Ÿ˜•

Also behen you can shorten that to Ria or Aman. Cineraria must be a pain to type. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jumping in.. Can I call you Aman? That will be thrilling..

but don't mind if I feel like shouting at you a few times.. hehehe.. 

now should go find my bluetooth.. or maybe yell at Hari Prakash to find it for me..
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Jumping in.. Can I call you Aman? That will be thrilling..

but don't mind if I feel like shouting at you a few times.. hehehe.. 

now should go find my bluetooth.. or maybe yell at Hari Prakash to find it for me..

Et tu brute? 

๐Ÿ˜†
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I found some time and jumped to savour Purane moments thanks to my friends๐Ÿค— 

Kal ho na ho (what if there is no tomorrow)...

@Kate: That visual that stunned me as I opened the page! I am delirious Kate! It's a beauty! Thanks a tonne. Can't stop feasting eyes on it and your catch Is there any music too?

@ D: The saam daam dand bhed line is the cherry on the poem cake! The QSQT version in IPK is so much a copy and yet so quitessentially Arnav Khushi , he he! That is beauty of IPK and its makers! No wonder we, from different countries and different walks of life are still celebrating it after two years! Hi five and a group hug hum bhi!

@ In di: Rulaogi kya! BFTP is here to stay hamesha as long as you are at the helm! And we promise you a sync of your zulfein with his! I see you have already caught on to the blue curtain! Happy dangling!

@ Faiqu:  Great delve into their madness that only drew them further into the vortex of pyaar! I agree with NK Arnav is such an anda in ways. Like you pointed out Arnav referred to deliberately sending her to the car park and the dilapidated house to break her resolve and completely missed out on his romantic saves! Lol!

Fantastic Vm of nostalgic moments and I like this rendition of Hum tere bin song.

Superb write up on them pure lustrous precious pearls...dhaga prem ka...that broke only to tie their pure souls hamesha. And the closure of Pearls that is coming soon I know...too soon

Intensity vs Masti! Wah kya baat hai!

@ Indu : Hilarious puraane moments and ones I can relate to! I wonder what the water supplier and your friend thought! Not that besharams care!

Do I hear you singing...Yaara o yaara ishq ne mara...main badnaam ho gaya!

And ude jab jab is but a sharma-sharmai way of demanding  kate jab jab!! Enough of besharmi ! Me and sauten are goody goody fangurls you know!

@ Cyn di : It is wonderful how IPK has been with you , to lift you, console you, make you stronger through all your pains and losses. Have a great life with your very own ASR and keep churning out your delectable takes like episode 20 and 24. Thanks for posting them here. Btw I am always ready for the Psychiatrist's couch and the deal that comes with it!

@ Supi : Splendid to see your creation again! Waiting eagerly to see some more if you can make time.

@ Jav: Your wooing edit is lovely! As is the badtameezi one! One of my favourites too!

@ Drool Corner!!!! Yay S!! So happy to have it back again! Lage raho S meri!
@ Bhavii : Dil ki dastak bahut khub
                  Gaye hum jis main doob
Aur doobney ka irada hai
Bolo bolo kya vada hai

Edited by wiwy - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Hurt in the heart caused by spiteful words
Feel responsible for the sadness that the house holds
A resolve to dodge all the feelings of love
Faltering, then persisting with every trick that he shoves

For long he tried to keep her far
For her, the doors of his heart are now ajar
A resolve to keep her close and lose her never
Mrs.ASR, she will be, for now and forever

Saam, daam, dand, bhed, all the ploys employed
One by one dissipated, every weapon that's deployed
No costly gifts or conniving tricks could cheer up the reluctant wife
Pearls in a string and simple treats finally bring back the smile

A horror love story it is, iss war ko kya naam doon
Dadi on the threshold, the talk to the hand will croon

Durga, such delightful poem to kick start the wooing...i can't seem to get past that underlined... doors of his heart now ajar... it feels so very precious...those who are otherwise firmly steadfast, when they fall.. they fall hard.. really hard... asr falling for sanka devi... there is an absolute purity, innocence, submission in it...
he did employ all, sam, daam, dand bhed... after all sealing this deal is so very important..

loved it durga..

Horizon thumbnail
Dear Sautens,

that vm  udi jab jab zulfein ter is a treat. Looks like you guys had a rocking time making it.. putting together all the water soaks..๐Ÿ˜Š
very pat frames of ber eating, fisal jaana...and the fond recollection in the end much thoughtful .๐Ÿ‘
curious how this collaboration across oceans is working between you two...

oh wait.. Oceans.. ocean.. is that where the key is...๐Ÿ˜Š

Great job girls..