Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

episode-307

#PaayalVe 

After rummaging her all possible coffers Khushi can't gather money for the rent. She hardly could gather 2400, whereas she needs 24000. She worries how she can arrange so much money in a day! But no matter what she will never ask help from the laad governor. 

Pause: I learned so many things from Khushi. She taught me today how one can hide money behind posters. Sometimes my younger brother asks money from me and he attacks my purse. I was thinking to hang a Barun's poster on the wall and hide my money there.

Astute Arnav contrived a brilliant plan to enmesh Khsuhi. First he sent some tenants to take a look of the house. When Khushi opens the door and sees them she scolds them and get them out, tells them they will never vacant this house. 

She is now in the hunt to collect money. First she calls her dabba partner shukla to borrow some money. But he refuses to give her loan as his business is bad and he doesn't have that much money to lend her. Shukla doesn't want to lose his job by coming between his boss and his wife.

Khushi's last hope is now Happyji. She even ready to work in the garage, she will clean the place, give tea to the customers and even will change the tire. In return he has to give her 24000 advance salary. But how Happyji can give such a low job to the bahu of a rich family! Or moreover he doesn't have that much of cash in his hand. Khushi has to leave with broken heart. It became arduous for her to collect 24000 rupees in one day. She becomes despondence and diffident; all the beacon of hope has gone.

Happyji mutters forgiveness to her; he did what Arnav told him to do. Cause Arnav said by refusing to help her, he can bring them closer. Happyji is such a well wisher of Arnav and Khushi..

I am thinking how a young beautiful girl would've looked working in a garage!  Khushi is crazy for sure.

Here comes the devil, looking devastatingly handsome, who is now sitting on his desk, counting back words for Khushi's arrival, He is already feeling triumphant. As long as he finished counting the beautiful scarlet reached there with hesitation.. He greets her hi in a silky sardonic tone. He feigns engrossed in file and without veering his eyes from his file he sensed that she is here.

This is called mehsoos, but devil ka mehsoos! 

He leaves his file and comes in front of Khushi. his

"hi Khushi Kumari Gupta singh raizada, you are here! What happened?'

"hh..hum,,," she stammers. Arnav gets a great opportunity to jest her. "Oh happy Singh! How is he?'

His banter makes Khushi impediment. She knows the situation became impertinent for her. She tries to say, kiraya, but she stammers at ki. Arnav knows well what she meant, but to irritate her he intentionally misinterprets her, "oh kirana store, not here."

"I have plenty of time, but you must not have that much time in your hand."   He knows she only has 24 hours in her hand. His words acerbate her.

"You are having fun seeing me in this condition right." Khushi says with contempt.

"In this situation, how can you make fun of me?"   She feels the righteous indignation that flows through her.

Arnav smiles derisively, "I can't deny that I am having fun seeing you in this condition. This time I can behave like this what I am supposed to do. I was paying the rent, what was my duty, but you didn't let me. So..,you always tell me that I have ego and I'm lofty. But have you ever thought of you? Don't you have ego?"

"if you don't have then ask me for help. If you are ashamed to say loudly then whisper in my ear. Nobody will know that you asked help from me."

Aww, I think he is longing for her touch.  What a sexy devil he is!

Khushi remain silent disable her tongue for speaking. She is repugnant what decision she should take. Arnav incites her more,

"You can ask from me. You are my wife and you have right on me."

"I don't want your help. I need the money and in return I am ready to work for you for one month." She retorts annoyingly.

He is enjoying the feisty girl's resilience behind the fierce attitude.

"The idea is not bad. But let's not linger it, khichte nahi. Not for one month, just work for me for one day."

Khushi looks mallow, wishing to accept his offer I guess.

"24 hours, what you have. A whole 24 hours, you will do whatever I will tell you to do. haar ghante ke liye hazar rupe."

"Whatever you will say I'll do! Are you out of your mind?" her odiferous reply.

"I'm proposing you this offer after knowing this, but that's a deal. Think Khushi. Clock is ticking, landlord, kiraya, chabis hazar." his eyes flickers with mischief and suppressed mirth as he knows she doesn't have a choice.

Now soha is dead after seeing this handsome devil and the way he is talking. What you guys say the evil sorcerer and definitely he is. I'm hyperventilating, every time his handsome profile has appeared on my screen. Why he is so cute and hot!

How much he is mesmerizing me that much he is enraging Khushi. But she accepts his proposal as she really doesn't have an option. he wants to have a hand shake with her as the deal is done. Khushi hesitatingly shakes the hand. she is actually scared, cause she doesn't know the labyrinth of his shatir dimag.

On a lighter note, The BD's hand was highly irritating. 

His mind is in imbroglio, what he will make her to do. He comes near her.

"kya kar sakti ho tum mere liye." he is smiling mischievously with his eyes full of lazy amusement, He starts to saunter towards her slowly makes her walks back and eventually she gets obstructed by the chair. She leans back with trepidation, his close proximity causing her heart hammering behind her ribcage. She is getting weak in her knees. She holds the handle of the chair for support. He comes perilously close to her and says huskily, "your time starts now." there is a lazy smolder swirling in his caramel pool. Khushi shudders as his masculine smell and his hot breathe wafts to her.  She wishes to work anything in the office. Is she scared to work somewhere else anticipating whether her sexy husband would make love to her or not!

"I don't want any drama in the office and you do not want to come to my house." he drawls with a sardonic edge, crossing his hand on his chest.

pause: Now I really need some oxygen, I feel to faint any moment cause, he is looking deadly. How his shirt molded to his masculine form, emphasizing every part of his tall, broad shouldered sexy body.

"Where, then where you will make me work?" Khushi is ambiguous.. She swallows in anticipation and  he is smiling devilishly.

Oh no his profile is intoxicating me, I'm sinking in an abyss, I'm dying or still alive!

Pause; Khushi is in pique as she has to take money from Arnav, whereas Arnav actually wants her to usurp his money, what Anjali does, that is his satisfaction. Men earn money not for himself but to make his beloved happy. Arnav is right, Khushi is egocentric and her self respect is too high. So many times Arnav insinuated her by calling her covetous, what also inhibited her to take money from him. She preferred rather live in penury but taking money from Arnav.

Another thing I couldn't understand about his plan. Why Arnav wanted her to work for him for a day! What he achieved just made her massaged his back and later kept her awake  for whole night!. I think his plan actually back fired him because he made Khushi more acrimonious to me. It would be rather logical and acceptable if he would've taken her away from the crowd and loves her like the way he wants and so as she. And I'm sure after getting his passionate and myriad love she couldn't think to leave him

In GH amma and bua were chitchatting when Arnav comes. A delectable smile glints on Bua's face to see her favorite son in law. Arnav says he will have to come here frequently for working purpose. Khushi who also came there gives him a contemptuous look. bua is happy but worried as he has to face the trouble of roof leakage.  it is monsoon season,  the rain water leaks from the roof here and there. Amma smiles with coy; she knows why damadji has to come here so frequently. Amma is really naughty! bua chides her and they left to give their daughter some privacy with her husband.

How cute amma and bua are, they are literally making space for their daughter to romance with her husband, whereas raizadas always intrude their privacy. I think Arnav and Khsuhi should visit GH frequently.

Though amma and bua wanted Khsuhi to romance her husband but Khushi looks sullen and  grumpy.

"ghar ate rehena saude ka hissa kya?"  khushi grumbles in low voice.

"Did you say anything" Arnav mocks her.

"Do I have to tell everything, is it the clause of the deal." Khushi retailiates.

'No this clause I will add in some other deal. ok?"

"We will not have any more deal in future, did you get it?" Khushi perks up.

Arnav ignores her, he tells her that he is going inside and she should bring his tea there. his highhandedness exasperates Khushi.

"And remember, no sugar."  He roils her even more.

Anajli gets a CD, I guess her ultra sound cd. She wants to show it to Arnav. But HP tells her, he left early in the morning. Arnav calls her as a rudimentary need to check up on his sister, to be her guardian. He wants to know about her report. She tells him about the ultra sound cd and wishes to show him when he will come back. Right now she is going to make almond kheer and make it for him as well. Anajli thought he is in office, but when he tells her he is in bua's place and wants to spend the night there, Anajli gladly accepts it. She tells him to stay over there as bua is sick, they may need his help.  But Arnav also doesn't want to upset her as she is making kheer for him. She says she will eat on his behalf. 

Anjali looks happy and positive. I'm sure she came after meeting Shyam and the kheer, she will feed him as well. 

Anjali thinks bua is sick, it's better for Arnav to stay there, if they need him. it's not right to tell him to come back home. It felt good that Anjali is gradually accepting her brother's lady love in his life. Her brain seems starts to function again as she is meeting her beloved husband furtively. She looks at the CD with heavy heart.  She feels a hollow sensation inside her as she can't share her precious moment with her husband.

Back in GH, Khushi brought tea for Arnav in her room. To trouble her, he intentionally makes her follow him around the room. When finally he sits back Khushi literally bangs the cup on the table and says with burgeoning seething anger,  "your tea."
Arnav tells her to wait; because he has some rules what she will have to follow in this 24 hours.

"I want a mandatory smile with the service and you will not be angry with me, and now since I am your boss, you will call me."

"laad governor" Khushi doesn't let him complete. His peremptory behavior irritates her.

"hai na laad governorji." Khushi smiles derisively.

"Actually Arnav is fine." he replies casually. hmm so he likes to hear Arnav from her mouth.

"What I am wishing to call you, you just can't imagine." Khushi is muttering in despise.

"So khushi, I want to watch TV."

"So what can I do, go outside and,,." she answers with a stridence in her voice.

Arnav turns and looks at her. She gives him a fake smile and says rhetorically, "then go outside and watch TV."

"No I want to watch sitting here." his eyes are swirling with amusement and pure devilry to see Khushi's demented anger.

"Then will I get it inside." she is trying to control her anger in rein.

"No, if bua and aunty want to watch, then,"

Khushi smiles with annoyance.

"Do one thing, you become TV. You don't want to be biwi, then become a TV. Entertain me. I will chose the channel and you will show, try to be creative" Khushi's mouth become a perfecto to hear his weird wish. Arnav turns and instructs her,

"Business channel, Stock market."

Khushi still can't believe and his mouth is still o. arnav swivels his head to look at her.

"With a smile."

Khsuhi starts with a big grin on her face,

"with a regret I have to inform the viewers that this morning as long as the market opened, the shares of AR design dropped down terribly and all happened because of the stupidity of the owner of the company Mr, arnav Sing Raizada. Because nowadays, he doesn't pay attention to his work but spend time to trouble people. " he smiles to see her insinuation.

"music"

"aaj mousam nahi hai suhna tanashahi ke hai zamna, what the what the what the. " she greets her teeth with anger.

"news."

khushi can't understand what news she supposed to give.

"suna nhi TV? News"

"abhi abnhi  khabar mili hai ki ek dard nak hadse mei ek majboor patni ne sugar ki bimari se grihast pati ko chini wale chaye pila ke...Just now we have come to know that in a tragic accident, a helpless wife given sugar tea to her diebetic husband." she moves close to him as if will throttle him right now.

Arnav jolts to hear this, did she gave him tea with sugar!

"khabar ke anusar kuch aisa pata chala ki pati ne apni patni se aisa sitam ki, bechari patni ke pass aur koi chara nahi tha. ..according to the news the husband annoyed the wife so much that she became helpless. that's why I want to say what the."

"dance."

To hear this there is an icy burst of sheer anger crosses her face, "what kind of uncivilized manner it is! How can you make me dance!"

"tum smile kiyu nahi kar rahi ho?...why aren't you smiling?'

Khushi smiles in between her anger like the way a baby does.

"and why are you refusing, deal cancel."

Khushi becomes helpless at his hegemony; she immediately changes her mind and starts to dance, "salman khan wala step dekhawoo?"

Dil se apology- Arnav to Khushi

But she trips while dancing. Arnav runs to hold her. she is so frantic now that doesn't let him touch her,

"You wanted me to dance, you are laughing to see my helpless state." she starts to dance again.  Arnav holds her and makes her sit on the bed. He takes a look of her foot and asks for balm. We know about his skill of fixing sprained leg, we already witnessed it on diwali night. But Khushi is still bristlong, she doesn't want his help. Arnav gets the balm and begs sorry to her. Rabba ve enters as he rubs the balm on her ankle. Doesn't he love to touch her beautiful feet! They look at each other intently. The diwali moment reverberates in their mind, when he put the anklet around her ankle. Arnav notices her payal and aks her "do you wear this always?'

"hamesha. it's my amma's"

"I still remember. You told me once. They are beautiful!"  he says with his heart brims with immense tenderness.

She looks at him with her hazel orbs reflect her inner turmoil and he looks at her with eyes full of love and compassion. Arnav rubs balm on her ankle, a shivers runs through her vein by his touch. She tries to get down, wants to evade from him.

"Khushi what work, tell me, I'll do for you.

She needs to get clothes from the balcony. Arnav tells her to relax, how can she walk like this! But she is adamant and starts to walk. Arnav lifts her in his arm abruptly, their eyes meet and strdes towards the balcony. Khushi insists him to put her down, but he doesn't and when he was passing across the living area, he slips and relapses taking Khushi with him. Arnav fells on the floor and Khushi is on top of him. She slowly lifts her head and looks in his eyes. His gaze is deep with love and passion and she is in apprehension. They lay down looking in each other's eyes as if time congealed and no one exists in this world besides them.

please forgive me for typos or mistake, my two working computer is messed up.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zxedr-kzB3s[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to smitar.

gifs creit goes to tumblr

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 302

"Daudti hui mere bahoon mein aaogi". He had proclaimed. And that is exactly what she did. Scared, alone in the dark, she saw him and hurled down the stairs towards him.

In Hindi there is a phrase, "baahon mein sama jana". In translation it would be something like losing oneself in the embrace.  

Someone in IPK, most probably the actors, but also the director, understood the anatomy of a hug perfectly. Actual hugs or missed hugs, all were sublime. She knew exactly how to stand on tip toe, where to settle her head. And he knew exactly how to hold, fingers wrapper around her hair.

The lightening streaked across and we got a glimpse of his face. A smile of wonder. He wasn't just dispelling her fear of darkness, he was driving away sadness and all her loneliness.  She ran and flung herself into his waiting arms just like how she ran to him in the dark dusty warehouse. Only now he stood as her husband, sure of one thing, how much he wanted to be her pati. And how desperately he wanted her to acknowledge this fact that she was his.

Many months ago to the same tune he had danced with her and laid a claim on her for all to see. Today in a private moment shrouded in intimacy where only man and wife stood entwined, not letting go, he ensured she claimed him too. 

Beautiful breathless seconds when both did not want to move apart. She was comfortable confiding her fear and he stroked her hair and shhed. Has anyone ever excelled this way at this art of shh ing?

Then slowly, almost unwillingly, she moved away, picking up a rose petal. I was all ready to laugh. But in that moonlit hall he stood with a gleaming hope in his eyes and lips ready to smile as soon as she did. I stopped breathing when the lights came on and his hand slowly pushed that stray lock behind her ear.

Did she understand how much her husband wanted to be with her?  

"Kya hua dar gayi thi tum?". Again that caress in the way he spoke. She felt it and tried to remain unaffected.  Jerked away his hand.

I had forgotten she even pushed him, like that stormy unforgettable night in the guesthouse. He looked at her reaction and loved her some more. Then caught hold of her and pulled her into a hug  again.  Arnav Singh Raizada knew her wife was not really angry. 

She loved him with equal fervor. Felt herself respond to the man who wanted to mawao her and become her pati and have her in his arms. She tried to tell herself she was upset and now was not the time for romance, that he was mean and insensitive. In her heart she knew she wanted him too.

This time his expression had turned serious. He cared deeply and loved her completely. And thought she tried to move away, he held on.  Finally with a burst of energy her arms wrapped around him. She did lose herself in the embrace, in the rapture of closeness and in the comfort of his arms. 

Well, Mr Raizada loves to play with his wife. He has to remind her what just transpired and its significance.  They are still not moving away, wanting to remain close. He whispers into her ear, and suddenly conscious she moves. In a heady combination of playfulness and assurance, he says, "Won't mind agar mujhe apna pati maan lo toh".

It was intimate, just the two of them. Two people madly in love and he wants to kiss her. Her lips tremble, she forgets to object, definitely wants to be kissed too. All of us watching also wanted a kiss too.. Umm.. I mean.. Wanted to watch the kiss complete too..

The family walked in on them and mamiji managed to embarrass everyone. I had a long discussion here some days ago on how I did not like Khushi brushing away the roses. I still don't. I guess I just want our sankadevi to handle embarrassing situations gracefully. Her husband did. He was cool and collected.

"relax", he instructed her, giving me more reason to respect the man.

I procrastinated for long to watch this. This episode left me sad the first watch. It still did.                                                                                                             
With a heavy heart I saw a man who simply loves with all of himself, left alone at crossroads. His sister, refusing to believe him, walked away. And his wife, perhaps embarrassed, also walked away. The scene drove home a point. Arnav Singh Raizada has been left alone to fight his battles too often.

With Anjali I stopped expecting, but Khushi walked away too. I felt terrible for the man. He always wanted to protect his di and couldn't. And now she thought he was lying too. All he wanted since that fight is to have Khushi carefree and laughing again. And soon it was an exhilerating game they were playing. He trying to win her. And she also left him alone in that hall.

Khushi would have noticed the hurt in her Arnavji's eyes and stayed right next to him. I know. bas.

He made sense when he explained to di why he was home. For the first few times I have empathized with Anjali. I really did. To have her marriage broken and suddenly realize that her chote had a world of his own.  One might succumb to self pity and feel possessive. But for how long and to what extent? I miss the smiling di. 

Her chote looks quite torn. Why does his life always have to be an unceasing struggle?

Good to see Akash with unquestioning support for bhai. Wish he had the same belief in his relationship with a girl he adored.

Everyone only increases tension by treating Anjali as a breakable child. When a kid throws tantrums one should ignore, maybe it was time to ignore Anjali too. It would have made her stronger and this phase of IPK a bit more bearable.

Payal in the van, her wanting to please close to tears demeanor... Again for how long? Thank god she said something finally. But mami  comes in and has to interfere in her son's married life.  I can't stand mami these days. And before I say things which aren't at all achchi bahu like I am going to end this review. 
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful take Rhea. I'm missing all the action here, feels strange. Now that the madness surrounding the movie release has died down, I'm hoping things will get back to normal! 😆
aarwen thumbnail
Thank you Kizh. After the family arrived the episode just unsettles me. I didn't feel like watching, but that hug was gorgeous. 
Yes too quiet here.. even before dadi has arrived and put up her hand to stop any attempt at a sane conversation.. 

haha.. hope everyone is back soon.

In this new UI why does the like button show up as a separate color? I can't figure out if I did press like or not.
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

<font color="#009900" size="2">Thank you Kizh. After the family arrived the episode just unsettles me. I didn't feel like watching, but that hug was gorgeous.</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">Yes too quiet here.. even before dadi has arrived and put up her hand to stop any attempt at a sane conversation..</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">haha.. hope everyone is back soon.</font>

<font color="#009900" size="2">In this new UI why does the like button show up as a separate color? I can't figure out if I did press like or not.</font>

I'm finding the like button pretty irritating! I found the family and Anjali a bit too much to take. Except for that interlude between the man and the girl, the rest was bad.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ok girls, is it the new format with that me me waving Like button or the intruding family.. which is more irritating.. touch choice for me..:)

yeah.. total sannata here.. hopefully dadi's arrival and the man's fireworks hence forth will pull every one..

aarwen thumbnail
Hello hi Indu di
Any news from star plus? I have been opening the star player site with fingers crossed but no luck yet..
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't expect them to act this soon/fast rhea. I was glad that they are at least working in that direction. Will take them a while I would guess.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Hey girls I'm here. My full concentration has now shifted again to my Arnav and khushi.
Reah, i read your take.
 It is superb as usual.
Reply you in detail soon.
The Place is so soona soona. It seems every body lost their interest on Arshi.
But how many sukhi Alia come, no one can replace my Arnav and khushi.

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Hello hi Indu di

Any news from star plus? I have been opening the star player site with fingers crossed but no luck yet..

What news?