Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Barun and Sanaya...i m simran from Pakistan
First of all thank you for being a part of ipkknd and making it so special that it has literally become a basic necessity for me!!! U guys are the most wonderful and charming actors in the television industry,in fact,for me there is no one better then u even in bollywood...u guys literally set the television screens on fire with your rocking chemistry!!!
Keep rocking like this always!!!
With lots and lots of good wishes,
Simran😳!!

Edited by simran04 - 11 years ago
.furrii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
THANKYOU GUYS!! 

So here's my message to them! :

Hey Sanaya & Barun!

I'm just another Fan of you guys!
It's nothing new but can't stop myself from telling you guys that you are just amazing πŸ˜ƒ

Since this is one way to tell you guys, here you go - 
1) Your'e Amazing
2)Love the chemistry between you both.
3)Hope you both get a million movies and I hope you come together in at least 1 movie πŸ˜ƒ
4)You both are the most Beautiful and Handsome people I've ever seen on TV
5)Hope you visit Dubai at least once (Pretty please? )
6) All the Best for your future guys!
7)Lastly, Love You Both β€οΈ

A lil' request?
Can you say 'Hey' to the other cast members please? 
Thank you in advance!
Oh, and yea...Just heard Barun got a new movie, So Best Of Luck for that too!
And I hope Sanaya  get a few movies too!
I know its really kiddish..but I hope you get my message...

Loads Of Love, or Buckets full of Love πŸ˜†

IF - Hello.1 
OR
Syeda Farah
Dubai, UAE πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Hello.1 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WHAT A GREAT IDEA! PLZ PLZ SEND THIS ALONG TO THEM!!!! When are they going to the UK, i'm so jealous, tell them make a stop by in the USA too!!!

Name: Ami
IF ID: BarunDiwani

TO SARUN 😊

I ❀️ YOU BOTH so much! i'll be so happy if you read thisπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› its hard to belive that i only discovered the show 1 month ago but now that i've caught up with all 358 episodes, and SARUN obsession has taken over, it's ez for me to say that this is one of the best shows and the best love stories EVER. You both have really got into the skin of the characters and did them justice. can't imagine anyone else as Arshi. I have been going through a rough patch in my life and this show gave me the perfect escape i needed.  This show means more to me than i can explain...  Thank you to the whole IPKKND team for this wonderful show. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell your producers to put out a DVD, i would love to have the show at my fingertips forever!
Barun, this lifetime, we are both taken, maybe the next πŸ˜‰ ?incase noone ever told you that you are a very good looking man...I love your eyes, your voice, your..this list can go on and on but what makes you special is that you are also an AMAZING actor and IPKKND is just the begining for you. you have lots of support no matter where you go!!! Cangrats on winning the ppl's choice, I ❀️ U...hence my id BarunDiwaniπŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya, your beauty and talent surpass many bollywood actresses, you are just amazing in every shot!! also i have the biggest girl crush on you and i'm a straight married woman :)
I can't wait to see you both in bigger projects in Bollywood starting with Barun in "Mein aur Mr.right"
❀️YOU GUYS!!! mmmuuuaaa
I wrote a little silly poem for you, i never write, but you have inspired the shayar in me... enjoy😳 ahem...

❀️Barun and Sanaya,❀️

Hai dil yeh tum pe aaya,
Yeh kaisa jaadu hai chhaya?
Subha, Shaam Arnav-Khushi
In between,
Barun-Sanaya off-screen masti?

Jab Arnav-Khushi kare Rabba Ve,
Kyu tez ho jaaye hamaari dhadkanien?
πŸ€ͺ
Hai re nand kisore!
yeh sankapan badta jaaye more and more
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?
Diwanaapan? Pagalpan? or Obsession?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope that brings a smile to your faces

Ami

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOVE LOVE LOVE thm a lot,
wanna watch thm togethr in White,
thy look Out of this world in white...!!
Nothing much JUST love thm...thy r awmzinggg...!!
Hope to see thm more togetjr in future too...!!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh boy i am excited - thank you for doing this.

My real name is Oma and my IF name is OmaRamdass and i am from Trinidad way over  in the Caribbean.

Message to Sarun: 
"i love you guys so much and i start and end my day watching you both. You both complement each other and make a wonderful pair on screen. Totally love your off screen friendship together with the rest of the cast. IPKKND is a whole package. You both are talented actors and i wish you guys all the best in life - i know IPKKND wont last forever and after this i wish to see you both in another show or on bollywood- you both deserve it. Dont every forget each other after IPKKND as i wont forget you both - you guys have gone down in history that my kids will be hearing about πŸ˜† when they come. LOVE YOU GUYS"

Edited by OmaRamdass - 11 years ago
Kanishka.T thumbnail
This is my Message to Sanaya and Barun!

Hey Barun and Sanaya!

I am another Fan of yours from Dubai!
I really love your work and you are one of The Best Onscreen couple I have ever seen!
Please visit Dubai once?

Loads Of Love and All the Best for your Future,

Kanishka Tekwani
Dubai, UAE πŸ˜ƒ
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii..!! Barun and Sanaya (SARUN)...😊

I am sooo glad my message will finally reach both of you...though you may not have time to read it because it would be a part of hundreds and thousands of messages and the infinite amount of love which all your fans (we Sarunites, Arhsians, Ipkkndians πŸ˜†) would be sending to you from all around the globe in one single thread..!πŸ˜ƒ 
    I just want to tell you that both of you are plain "Magic" in simple words...be it your effortless acting skills,sizzling onscreen chemistry or be it the playful and funloving Barun and Sanaya offscreen...I love u alloott..!!
πŸ˜ƒ
                                                Reema Tanwar
                                               Mumbai, India  
Edited by reematanwar - 11 years ago
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have a crazy request will u do it for me will pm u wid de msg ...danxxx πŸ€—
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhh, thank you so much for doing this! 

Dear Sarun,

Oh my gosh! Haha, can't believe you are visiting the UK!! I am from the UK, but not able to visit as I have exams at the time :/ I really hope you enjoy your stay, excuse the bad weather! Haha, have a fantastic time! Just want to say thank you so much for all your hard work towards your roles!! We just love you in IPKKND, you are both fantastic! I love your chemistry offscreen and onscreen! I really hope I get a chance to meet you or contact near the future!! All the best Sanaya and Barun, love you loads!! :')

From,
Sharna xx 
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
guess ill be seeing you there