#IPKKND/ Arshi Holi/ Crazy yet Cute Holi Moments / 2024

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

zzzzzzz.png

๐Ÿ’ฆ| INDEX |๐Ÿ’ฆ

๐Ÿ”ธ Holi Post 2023     ๐Ÿ”ธ Holi Post 2022

๐Ÿ”ธ Holi Episodes   206-211

~oOo~

Episode Analysis smiley27     ๐Ÿ”ธThread 1   ๐Ÿ”ธThread 2 ๐Ÿ”ธThread 3  ๐Ÿ”ธThread 4 

๐Ÿ”ธ12th Anniversary Thread 2024         ๐Ÿ”ธ  Power Of Love Thread Links        ๐Ÿ”ธ   Poolside Moments

๐Ÿ”ธ   Hand Holding Moments

1NEW.png

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 15 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

โ€œThey dozed off, into a dreamless oblivion, for what seemed like an eternity but was, in fact, hours, and awoke hungover, unable to look into prying eyes who unveiled the innermost secrets of hearts in those hours.โ€~Mysticaldivine~

"Kya aapko kuch yaad hai?" Do you remember anything?

The mind dragged ASR back to where his hand held hers, and he confessed his love for her: "Our heartbeats become one..." He didn't realize that she was watching every move of his eyes.

But before showing further vulnerability, shutting the door of his closet, he threw the arrow back at her. "No, and you?"

Oh, he wanted to make sure that she remembered anything or not. 

"Bilkul Nahin!"  Not at all! 

Stuttering yet confidently denying her state of mind, she clasped her fingers without meeting his eyes. The hearts of both rolled their eyes at these two crazy people who were madly in love with each other.

Well, a few minutes before, Anjali and her rolling camera showed them otherwise, yet they dared to deny any crime they were committing together throughout this event.

He forgot that seeing Khushi getting mentally and physically abused by Shyam, his rage had no boundaries.

He forgot how Shyam's declaration of putting red color on Khushi brought him out of his hole. All he wanted to do was to stay with his "Patni" wife to protect her. He looked for her everywhere when she was out of sight and followed her everywhere to keep her away from Shyam. Should I dare say he wanted to be with her? After all, she took a loan from him.smiley36

He forgot that he was happy seeing her making up with Nani and everyone else within the family. Her crazy antics brought a smile to his face. His shoulders relaxed when he wanted to leave her enjoying this event with her style, but again, Shyam brought out the possessive husband in him and walked towards her instead of walking away.

He claimed her as his wife as a news flash for the entire world, saying that she and he are hers by applying color to her. The vibrating colors were celebrating this event around him with the thunder of calp, and she felt his touch on her core. But his black-and-white life felt the colour of life when she smeared him with his favourite colour... the color red. The blood rushed through his veins, and his heart melted under this soft touch, the one he had been craving for days.

โ€œI can smell her flowery perfume, too strong in this enclosed darkness. I wonder if this is a temptation. If so, I am stone.โ€โ€• Joanne Harris,

He declared her his wife after denying his claim that he would never accept her as his wife, which is only a contract. Oh, well, he forgot that, too. Now his heart was talking his feet wherever she was. She was somehow still burning with his touch, a touch that claimed her as his wife in front of this entire world. 

She regained some of her dignity, her joy back. She finally had her family by her side, and his family accepted her, too. She was back to her craziness, and innocence was written all over. Even ASR couldn't resist that temptation... She needed something cold to come out of that fire she felt a few minutes ago under his touch and gaze. It was a constant battle for him not to turn his head in her direction, but he looked over at her every time she did her thing to make him crazy. Each time, heโ€™d smile.

He didn't forget to follow her for not letting her flash the news of their private moments or allowing her to be away from him further. Yet he forgot that he was enjoying his drunk wife or even running after her. Well, she doesn't drink either, but if she is in it, then he will be in, too, as she wanted to hear his "heart ", not the brain.

"Dil ki baat keh dijiye..."

Say what your heart wants...

"Nani, this is the man who said this on that dreadful night..." Ah! Shyam was disappointed. He wanted to hear it...

He was stopping her from getting drunk further, but he forgot that she was more clever than him. She made him drunk as well. Anjali's camera seized the moment for eternity when he was drinking for the very first time.

What the!

What the!

What the!

Then, there was no turning back. His heart took over, and he expressed his love for her to everyone. 

"Khushi is a little crazy, yet she is cute..."

Above all...

"She is beautiful..."

"He eyes, her hair, her smile...."

She was dancing unknowingly while her husband was busy admiring her to everyone, and even Shyam got to know his state of mind and heart what he didn't want to hear.

He walked towards her while she was dancing. Somewhere in his heart, he wanted to dance with her. Teri Meri Night played along, making him dance to his heart's tunes. He pulled her closer than ever, smiled into her eyes and twirled her with happiness. He was in a mood to dance...and he danced carefree with Khushi and his family and hugged his sister. His eyes brimmed out with joy or pain, but he did all his heart told him to do.

His heart clenched with rage, seeing another man touching her. How dare anyone even think to do such a thing? She was his, and he announced it again.

"tu ne meri biwi ko haath lagaya?" How dare you to touch my wife...

Following her essence, suddenly, he lost her. She was nowhere to be found, but her strong essence brought him right beside her. She was busy clearing her eyes and mind from such thoughts and emotions that were raising her hopes again. 

"Khushi!"

His voice brought her back to him again, but she didn't want to solve again in such thoughts. She didn't want to feel these emotions, but his closeness was unavoidable. He held her hand to clear her eyes, but her mind reminded her of the deceiving moments that dragged her into this trap. This was a trap, and it can't be true. She turned her face and forbade his touch this time. He obliged her wish and turned around, but she didn't want that. She wanted to ask him the reason, the truth, the confession from his mouth of all that was happening between them. A mirror image of her heartbeat resonated in him, but she wanted to hear it and believe in it.

She stopped him, making him halt, and he forgot everything under her touch.

The truth was, she didn't know what she wanted anymoreโ€”it was not just physical. Whatever it was must have also scared him, though. So she made a concerted effort to resist his temptation, even if she sometimes wanted nothing more than to surround herself with his affection.

"I want to ask you something, Arnavji,โ€ she whispered, watching the curve of his lips by cupping his cheeks.

โ€œWhy does my heartbeat run faster when you come closer?"

"Aisa Kyuon Hota Hai?"

How could he resist such an innocent yet honest wish she could ever ask him to? Like a drop of ink in water, the urge rushed to the surface and then slowly spread out and thinned until he was made slightly darker by it. He was willing to bring this entire world to her over, but she lost her consciousness. His mind acted upon this one act and registered her innocence as her drunken state. His heart ached, and his eyes spilt over the fact that life still had colors along with her. 

A part of him registered today that she was his...only His.

He took his wife in his arms and walked with pride and possessiveness, which each eye witnessed. A husband was taking his wife to his den. With each step he took, he could feel it, like an itch under the skin. He was only ever aware of it enough to know it could never be satisfied.

"Main batata hoon." I tell you why this happened:"

" Aisa kyuon hota hai..."

"Whatever you feel, I feel the same. My heartbeat runs faster the same way when you come closer to me. All this happens because our heartbeats become one."

"Humri dhakanain ek ho jaati hain..."

He had fallen hard for the woman who had broken his heart only a week before, the woman who had held a question mark to his mind just a few days prior. He knew he would never fully recover from this fall.

But he didnโ€™t want to remember any of that. He forgot everything, and all he remembered was her in his arms right now. He couldn't see her tears, distressed voice, pleas, and even a dot of color on her cheek and neither her hair. He cleared all with such a gentle touch. 

Holding her hand to his heart, he kept looking into her eyes, making her believe this undeniable truth.

She asked to confirm..."Humari Dhakanain?"  Our heartbeats?

He nodded," our heartbeats become one..."

She slightly moved away, but he pulled her, refusing to let go of him. She placed her hand over his, the friction of hands felt by the hearts and she couldn't refuse his plea. Resting her head over his heart, she let herself believe in it.

Time seized this moment between these two hearts away from prying eyes. Suddenly, Anjali's voice hit the ears like a pickle remedy to escape this state. He was annoyed, but he obliged Khushi and Di's requests.

He forgot even that he was waiting for Khushi to grab her belongings from the poolside before going downstairs with his family. Her touch melted the ice of all this time, and his touch made her believe in love again. She even blurted to Shyam that heartbeats became one..he was annoyed, but at the same time, he knew that they were still not one. 

"I'm waiting"...had me, and she asked even more sedately.

For what? for my heartbeat?

The moment the pickle touched their lips, their hearts sighed as their minds became active again, responding to the same hormones of denial. 

"Di, delete everything!" He almost ordered his sister and she refused for eternity. 

"Never" Good job Anjali.

ASR climbed up his room, and Khushi followed him. After the great denial, both were back to square one. They first fought at the bathroom door, where she claimed her rights to be his wifeโ€”the very same way he had done a few moments earlier in front of the entire world.

But he took the edge of that right, reminding her why he married her and what he could do to his sister Payal if she didn't follow the rules...

Happy Holi To All Arshians

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 13 hours ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

She is so beautiful!

By : Mysticaldivine/Old ArshiHamesha

The angelic eyes of her beauty  my way

Have stolen my heart, my mind on the way

My heart beats for her and sings for her my way

I have gone crazy  beyond reason in this way

She is so beautiful!

She asks me why her heart beats for me this way

I have gone crazy trying to find all the ways,but  no way

I can't forget why breathing faster than a heartbeat

But knowing this beat has a connection to my way

She is so beautiful!

To honestly explain to her what that means in my way

The most beautiful words confessing their way

My heart beats, my soul exists only for her ray

That is why my heart calls her best to join this way

She is so beautiful!

No words can describe my love for my angel, anyway

No expression could catch her innocence this way

She is everything to me and my true soul  mate

My heart only beats for her, forever and ever this way

She is so beautiful!

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Just one Beat...

By: Mysticaldivine

He was up this morning, as evidenced by her voice, where she was perceptively selecting colors for Holi for all family members and not in a regular way, IN HER SLEEP.

What The!

She asked him if he didn't know that I was crazy. How come?

Then she runs towards the washroom, telling him she has chosen BLACK for him. Oh, the blanket was off; he was up to grab her, or feel her or make her feel him...definitely, all sorts of things were going on, yet he came out to take off that BLACK fear of her life, Shyam...He saw her this morning and heard her saving herself from Shyam's hands, but didn't he place his hand on her head this morning, too? Yes, he did it just to save her from getting hurt...when she was collecting coins, but he won't say it or accept it. He is the one who she asks for udhar, LOAN...Oh, she is getting into him...crazy she is...

That crazy was spilling the beans when he comes and makes her feel him, and he has to catch her, bring her closer, 

"No one has to know what we do when alone..." 

Ah! And she is done, melted with this Black Magic of her  LaadGovernor...who she dares to drink Bhang...and a smart ASR gets in the trap of this crazy girl so quickly, wow! And why not? She is the only one in this wide world with this power...

She wanted him to say his dil ki baat...His inner feelings and he says to all...

She is beautiful. She is a bit crazy yet cute.

Yes, what they do alone, no one knows. She was chirpy, yet alone, angry with him. She rejected him to remove the dirt from her eyes but held his hand so close to her heart and asked innocently.

Why does it happen?

Why does my heart beat so fast when you are so close??

And for the first time all these days of BLACKNESS, he felt the ray of colorโ€”a rainbowโ€”which he felt by her touch on his face when she applied color, and the same with her. Can't he deny it? No, he saw it in her eyes, too, when he was applying the color to her. He is her husband, and he is the only one who has this right on her.

His crazy woman lands in his arms, and he answers her with what she has wanted to hear all along...

Yes, my heart beat fast too when you are near me...the very same way as yours...

Because our heartbeats become one...

Yes, it is JUST ONE BEAT...what you hear and what I hear.

JUST ONE BEAT/

**************************************************************

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Laal Rang...[Red Color] 

By : Mysticaldivine/ Old.ArshiHamesha

A color of passion, Passion either hate or love speaks a different language. In hate, she doesn't matter, oh yes, she doesn't, and that is why his steps had their own mind to reach to apply the colour, the goal, the red on Khushi, as this is his right, after all, he is the husband, Pati jo hoon...He did all in anger, but the moment he touches her cheek, that passion changes the meaning. 

How gently he glides his fingers and casts his right. Oh, she felt that too...She hates him, because he didn't give him any reason to love yet her heart and its longing while applying the same color of his cheek was felt by him, his eyes divert towards her instantly when her eyes were focused at his cheek. Her fragile fingers had a mind of its own, how lovingly she spreads the color yet seeing her vulnerability in his eyes, getting caught in that fragile moment, her heartbeat gets faster, no she doesn't love him, she doesn't want to accept.

But both turn around feeling the burn over their cheeks, Love was churning like fire within. She asks and he delivers, carrying her with him to their place where they had shared many moments like this...A passionate journey of love and hate...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Color of my life...

She knew he was hiding his feelings, "Farq padta hai..." It does matter, but he won't say it, so she devises the same innocent plan that works for her. When she drinks, she says all of her heartfelt inner feelings, her so-called secrets, :)little things she keeps in her little heart and big things which she wants others to know or she wants to have the courage to ask... Yes, she is Khushi who keeps things and doesn't ask or do just not to hurt anyone intentionally, sweet person she is as always...

She extends her hands and says, "issey pijye aur apne dil ki baat keh dijiye" [ drink it and say all of your heartfelt inner feelings, fears or whatever and what he said

"No Way"

and you also stop...ab tum aur nahin piyogi"[ you will not drink more

Why is Arnavji...scared
Yes, he is...

He is scared of telling her how he feels for her...

She knows

Ya to aaj aap piyaingey ya phir hum [ either you will drink or me ]

"OK" an affirmation out of being defeated by his heart...He thinks if he drinks, he will remain in control, but if she does, she will spill all the beans, which she does with Shyam, but he doesn't know that.

Finally, he accepts his feelings for her...but she doesn't hear that regardless; she knows that very well.

She is beautiful and cute, and Paagal is crazy, but she is mine.

He couldn't stop further and walked to her, grabbed her hand, pulled her closer, and hit his chest. There is no distance in between except two hands moulded with each other at the top of their hearts...remembering all their heartfelt moments, poolside kiss to teri meri...and then he smiles and twirls her around. She smiles in return,

yes, over his action...the first time he smiled at her, the very first time he was the reason for the first heartbeat...which she had never felt before and wanted to know the reason...
He was the reason 
He is the reason
Dil ki baat...heartfelt talk in between completed by holding hands... and the colors vibrated the surroundings...
Yes, it is my turn now.
I want to ask why my heart feels this way when you are around regardless you are the reason for breaking it..

He completes it because I feel the same when you are near me.

Confession was complete
Dil ki baat was complete

I love you, Khushi, to I love you. Dammit happened way later, but this was a true confession right from their hearts...the most innocent ever.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Refined ASR[ Chote}...

The sweet, the tangy, the sour, lemon pickle moments come to an end. Arnav looks at Khushi, trying to find out if she remembers anything. Khushi also gazes at him quickly, alert and perplexed about what happened when she was drunk. She feels something has happened, but what? Anjali, in her happy mood, pulls Arnav's leg. 

"Listen, everybody, "our chotey is refined now."

And showed everyone her recorded video of Holi's event.

She plays the video in which Arnav puts color on Khushi, and then he drinks bhang and dances with Khushi.

Both Arnav and Khushi looked at each other in a jolt. They couldn't believe they had done such a thing.

"And this is that chokey, who never played Holi, drank bhang, and never danced, now does everything to this extent."

Arnav is enraged and demands her to stop and delete. But Anjali refuses. She plays the video where Arnav is chasing Khushi, and Mama quips that he always runs away from his wife, and here Arnav is running behind his wife.

Arnav is getting embarrassed now. But it is also true that he ran after Khushi before drinking bhang.

"When you drink bhang, all the words from your heart come out, right Khushiji?"

Anjali now pulls Khushis's leg. Shyam snears devilishly to hear this, he sure got the advantage of it.

Aranv gets annoyed and wants to leave. Mama teases him that they were gone from the video anyway. Anjali asks him a question: where did they go anyway?

Arnav halts to hear this, remembering their poolside moments. Fear sets in his eyes that Khushi may know his love for her or remember his confession, care, and gentle side...

He looks at Khushi before moving up...

He had a mission now to unwind that moment like It never happened...

and he did exactly the same...by denial, by being ASR, deleting Chote's image right away.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 13 days ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Raza Ad

For you Sanaya

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 13 days ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

She woke up with hope and a promise that today was the day to correct whatever was going wrong in her life, and she did. Gupta House and Raizada House patched up after the wedding night.

Making up with Nani and hugging Nani, she made her way to Raizada Mansion in a real manner today.

She danced,she drank, and she smacked Laad Governor's ego and smartness by tricking him big time. She made him drink Bhang.

What the!

His expressions reflected his mind, which was unable to register what just happened.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

"nimboo ka achar,"[Lemon pickles... Khushi says it in her intoxicated, exhilarated style... and he makes a who-cares-style face. Like a little grouchy boy.

He was not laad governor today, just her Arnavji.

Two hauling drunk lovers clinging to each other ...as always in need, give in, and then the dupatta slips, and she has to have that back on her.

Khushi clutches his hand and slowly starts to walk with him, but the conversation with Shyam is still bugging her. Arnav is incredulous to know what's in her mind. But she can't remember and cannot even weave words around it. He asks her, cupping her face and this time, she becomes a bit peaceful with his touch and nods her head before walking with him again.