Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
hey sohara,

good to see you.

looking forward to your 304.

ivy league college post grad... sounds like fun... um.. yeah, i think it is if you study what you really really want to. think they will offer a programme on mass media and the change heralded by certain individuals within it because they represent a time that has come? i just might fight to go back to college. 😆 like the gifs? very basic... tried gifbrewery for mac and also makeagif.com...

have fun with your family and see you when you have time.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MehreenB

<font size="2" color="#0000ff">So it means they hate him so much, or love him that much that red moving strip didn't do much so lets take only IPK down.We should do something like people used to protest but not any more.</font>

omg,is it true? How mean they can be. Thank god that I downloaded all the episodes. Now I have to save all in my desktop.
So tried to put all the blame on Barun for the show closure. How pathetic!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: MehreenB

<font size="2" color="#0033ff">Hey Rhea.</font>

<font size="2" color="#0033ff">Thnx😊</font>

<font size="2" color="#0033ff">Are you serious ? But why? This doesn't make any sense.All the other stupid shows are there hanging in for years.</font>

Hi mehreen,they will not remove those shows cause those are stupid shows.they tried to make the copy of ipkknd ebp and came up with a flop disaster.
By the way your edit is marvelous.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">hey sohara,

good to see you.

looking forward to your 304.

ivy league college post grad... sounds like fun... um.. yeah, i think it is if you study what you really really want to. think they will offer a programme on mass media and the change heralded by certain individuals within it because they represent a time that has come? i just might fight to go back to college. 😆 like the gifs? very basic... tried gifbrewery for mac and also makeagif.com...

have fun with your family and see you when you have time.

</font>

I will ponder your suggestion. You know my brother who is studying in john Hopkins suggested me to go for medical field. Let's see.
Thanks for the info.i will try to make some. But as it is time consuming,so I prefer to use ready made stuff.
You did not pm me your last few takes.please pm me those.it's easy for me to read.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 310

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W393e_Dk2s[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday, 1st August 2012

Full episode links

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kexlt7Ojv8sP2U9qPZO

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rhea, true, they can't  efface it from our minds/ hearts.. as much as I am frustrated/ sad .. I want to be truly dramatic like Khushi and say "afsoos aap ek yaad mita nahi paaye"..😊

But I don't know if there are any ulterior motives here, I am looking for a SP head in the US. Miss Rajan singh, he used to respond to fans quite promptly..

Haven't read 1984, heard about it in a political context, I see a lot of hypocrisy and debates still here what should be included/ excluded in the history books.. when history itself is corrupted  and society becomes a fake bubble ..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

The email I received was from Youtube blocking my video becos I used Star India content. I wasn't aware that I am not supposed to use it. But when the Star Player bits were available, it did let me download like a regular Youtube video.
So, you can go to SP site and watch the episodes there?
Horizon thumbnail

Made this vm in  a rather hurry.

Song suggestion and vm request was by dear friend Inspired soul some time ago. Thought it would suit the current track of pouncing lion and spunky deer...
hope its enjoyable...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzSYtdXCSc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Kate, Cynthia sorry couldn't put subtitles.

Translation:

Movie : Kaajal
Song : Chho Lene Do
Singer: Mohd. Rafi

choo laney do nazuk hoonton ko
let me touch ur soft lips

kuch aur nahi hay jaam hay yeh
they are so much intoxicating

qudrat nay jo hum ko bakhsha hay
nature has gifted me

wo sab se haseen inaam hay yeh
the most beautiful gift

choo laney do nazuk honton ko..

sharma kay na youhi kho dena rangeen jawani ki ghariyan -2
dont let ur youth moments pass away in shyness

betaab dharaktey seenoo ka armaan bhara peghaam hay yeh
the impatient heart beats are warning u

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 310

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W393e_Dk2s[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Tuesday, 1st August 2012

Full episode links

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kexlt7Ojv8sP2U9qPZO

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

why is this just 5 min epi😭 😭 😭
and i never thought of downloading it. Thought if the show can be on net for 3 years after it ended why would someone take it off🤢
AND STARPLAYER videos are not authorized in CANADA😲
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Horizon

Made this vm in  a rather hurry.

Song suggestion and vm request was by dear friend Inspired soul some time ago. Thought it would suit the current track of pouncing lion and spunky deer...
hope its enjoyable...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzSYtdXCSc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

Kate, Cynthia sorry couldn't put subtitles.

Translation:

Movie : Kaajal
Song : Chho Lene Do
Singer: Mohd. Rafi

kuch aur nahi hay jaam hay yeh
they are so much intoxicating

qudrat nay jo hum ko bakhsha hay
nature has gifted me

wo sab se haseen inaam hay yeh
the most beautiful gift

choo laney do nazuk honton ko..

sharma kay na youhi kho dena rangeen jawani ki ghariyan -2
dont let ur youth moments pass away in shyness

betaab dharaktey seenoo ka armaan bhara peghaam hay yeh
the impatient heart beats are warning u

Spectacular⭐️ I have seen and heard this song so many times and it never occurred how beautifully it suited our Arnav Khushi! Cheers! I am intoxicated Indu. Thanks for the most romantic scenes of ipk in one vm!