Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
chug chug chug chug gaddagadda gadda gadda

can you hear the helicopter?

ooops where's that scooter with milk cans clanging on either side going?

attention attention attention

thoughts opinions arguments pilleejh

blast from the past is at a decision point... on the ramp, about to fall into the arms of temptation... yes yes yes when temptation comes the old song says we must give right in...

so what do you think.

current episodes are trying... in the meantime hotstar is bringing to many of us crystal clear streaming of ipk. cynthia started the thought... how about discussing the early episodes even as we go on with the current ones.

so we propose

starting two threads a month as extensions of blast from the past,

each with five episodes,

to be discussed and gone blasting over.

but very simple break out threads... no fancy main page work and stuff.

we talk edit vm analyse banter chat whatever the chosen five and go to the next five.

shall we start with epi one to five on 1 feb?

tells tells... herewa the 300s continue and therewa we begin at the beginning.

what the or jai d m ki?
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

And when ASR is touched he returns the favour in his wholehearted grand way. Maybe he is touched by how much we take his side too, and just maybe his gray suit, clean look, black scarf, white shirt is just for us.

I seriously have butterflies in my stomach just from this review...and I never thought that because he overheard... he was deeply touched and so wanted to learn all that for her...as a gift almost..funny I did not connect the two but that is a brill connection...wow  how many times have I watched but not seen...wonderful take  

Thank you Cynthia di.. glad you enjoyed.. yes always reading others here I get this feeling of seeing IPK from different angles. And this man's love..endless..limitless.. can take any and every shape.

my words giving you butterflies in stomach.. haye re nand kisore.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 323
part two

when a man smiles ever ever ever so slightly listening to his beloved, feeling her love in her slightly loopy voice, her words... it's lovely... especially when i know they have shot separately. that ever so slightly is such a perfect way to smile. From today I will also smile ever so slightly.

"unka yeh sab cheezon mein vishwas nahin hai toh zabardasti karna theek nahin hoga na..."

he doesn't believe in all these things, wouldn't be right to insist... khushi says. perhaps the only time, she as someone who loves him, showed she understood a way of thinking diffent from hers and respected it... gave him space to be who he was. lovely. and the best part was that she was not making excuses on his behalf. She was actually just trying to explain to buaji how he is.

a huge shift in khushi, a mature way of looking at something and so very endearing... love is not about making people your mirror image... it's got a lot to do with just enjoying, being one with, people for who they are even when you don't agree with certain things. love allows you a different access... and when you become aware of something vis a vis a specific person, the one you have feelings for... over time there's a chance of this new awareness seeping through and becoming part of mindset. some day khushi might have begun to understand many people believe in their own way, even when there are no visible customs and rituals being followed, just like her khadoos laad governor arnav ji... i think i used the same word. mature she was this instant.

i wish we had seen her saying such things, standing up for him more. and letting him be himself like he insists she be her cool self.

bua ji sticks her fingers under khushi's chin and asks, "bahut issak karti hau na?" love him a lot, don't you? somehow that colloquial veinadded to that query, made it earthy, real.

i thought of the a man who needed that "issak"... for so so long.

"uhm... mera phone..." he walked in... and then that beautiful thank you i wrote about the first tiem i saw this episode.

have a feeling this was when he decided khushi would have every ritual she wanted as perfectly as possible. aah shame to shame i also have  afeeling, all that making sure everything went according to the book, started getting to him at a point... so not like him this whole thing... but asr in my eyes will remain a man to look up to, because he tried... so hard... because he considered another... and loved so much. usually, it's women who try like mad where i come from... here this hot, all male guy. beauty.

nice moment di.. I wonder what he thinks of when he looks towards the camera. I want to be inside his brain when he is acting. haha want to join me or enjoy the view from outside?

asr lies there dreaming... thinking of khushi. when he tirns and looks at the empty space by him there is no doubt he wants her there. and tonight if she were, things wouldn't stop at hand holding. ooh exciting haha

he has thought of her while lying in bed right from the beginning, when he had no idea why.. she was just there in his mind... i have always enjoyed the adult air barun has brought to this. an intensity. something real. could have easily become soppy, unwatchable. very nice thought

and then that moonlight missing of his... again, so much has been conveyed by these shots of him out by his pool at night... his mind drifting over thoughts of her. sometimes with a payal, sometimes just gazing up at the moon. the waters rippling.

"so rahi hogi, kissi taekwondo pose mein," must be sleeping in some taekwondo pose... today just a tender thought. yet a yearning in it.

in an ipk way we see her in a parallel scene. als, too sweet for me. where is the need for this man? why so much kheenheen, ya that's what we used to call it in school, girls doing their kheenheen, the "n"s to add a nasal twang to this non existent word. uff this irritating word that my mother also using.. indi di aap bhi na.. 

when he stuck his arm out and smiled at bua ji letting her tie the dhaga, i had a feeling he had this special soft corner for the dramatic aunt. the no nonsense, straight forward, don't mess with me man in black grey brown and white i think has a thing for pagals. khushi, chief pagal... nk, bua ji... and we know he is nuts about mami. a nice insight into character i felt. he is a highly concentrated type of persona... needs a light touch at times, to breathe... to be. and so dm sends him his brigade of pagals... they in turn are pretty devoted to him.

okay, the overly pink and frothy look was a bit much for me. yup

i did not like the fairly pedestrian prettying up of khushi,
though the caps looked great and sanaya looked very glossy magazine worthy.

but yes, man in grey suit, white shirt and red tika caused acidity severely. umm red tikka too big.. ee sorry.. don't kill me okay..

ha ha. he does pinch her...

and then we get glimpse of camera boy. shyam, supposedly lethal. haha

everyone is immersed in merriment, but dadi must look stern... anyway, i thought i'd do a pointless cap, just because everyone made such an effort to pretend the episode was wonderful and remarriage is such a joy. haha our hardworking indi di

the ritual knower looks at di worried. why?

then walks off with girl... i think payal smiled again. she did?

he reminded her they have been through roka before, i wonder if there was any need to say it. they could have simply shown it... something a little unsubtle and that is so not asr.

i liked his impatience when he draws her away... he is  a normal man, needs his wife with him. istead all this song dance pink and blue.

come to the basics now. let's kiss.

and if anyone's coming, let 'em. let 'em, let 'em, let 'em, in fact. three times... emphatic and ready to take on whatever comes.

but what if aman ji calls?

what?

so she remembers the night of diwali... hamesha? nice touch, i thought. maybe in it a coded signal of her yearning, something sp nuns and so called kitchen audience can live with. otherwise pasty smiles of good girl we be stuck with...

though episode is a bit all over the place, i did get a sense of a story of two people wanting to belong.

lots of pink above and green.. really liked your take Indi di.. and i notice both of us picked caps of Barun that did not have that smiling star gazing but the more solemn lingering longing.. how we like our man non sugary..

read your crooner take and saw that paragraph on Khushi reaching him in the middle of the night.. luckily in both our stories she gets to do that pretty often.. hi five di .. umm do you like hi fis? haha hi five's sound like some NK would do and ASR raise his eyebrows at..

will read 324 soon.. maybe write mine today..

aarwen thumbnail
Indi di so five episodes for the entire month from the start and regular 3 week posting here? 
yes.. 5 shouldn't get hectic and I do want to be part of BFTP when we do the early episodes. hope I get time to write some thinks and edit other things and make a vm or two.. haha basically hope I et to spend lots of time here with a nice clear mind.. as clear as the hotstar episodes look..
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

hi rhea, thanks for reading 323... no no, please don't agree with the big red tika look... i can have him and not worry about a young pretty girl swiping him from me that way. he he. yeah... very hard working indi wants to smack people but is capping them instead.

kya haal bana diya mere ipk ka...

did you see that rocking chair of shyam's in 324??? i just noticed it. why did they do this to my ipk will someone tell me.

yeah no too cute pics of asr for me. i was never into cute men anyway... and did you notice not asingle cap of madam with mad roka hair ishtyle. humse bardasht nahin hota, can't decide what's worse, shyam's rocker or khushi's hairdo.

dammit someone remake ipk post 1 august and that wondrous fight. i need to write about that at soem point.

so your mother says kheenheen to? i like.

the new threads... we'll check the pace as we go along. if it's too much, we can do fewer episodes per thread. we won't post episodes there i think... just discuss.

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Indi,

Remarriage does give a sense of completion, and Yes from me to that proposal from Feb 1st hoping my AD will relent by that time.
For now just the sight of seeing all these together is much fulfilling.. now it would be a different feel if only all these start playing!

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Episode 325

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwoEyW12uTI[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Wednesday,  22nd August 2012

Full episode links

HotStar Link:  Will be back with the link

Thanks, Katelyn, for all the links. 

Edited by Katelyn - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Seriously unbelievable 😲  ðŸ˜ƒ
Katelyn did you add all the episodes on Dailymotion ðŸ¤—
Can i watch them all from dailymotion directly or do i have to go through BFTP links as the videos are marked private😕
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

Remarriage does give a sense of completion, and Yes from me
to that proposal from Feb 1st hoping my AD will relent by that time.
For now just the sight of seeing all these together is much fulfilling.. now it would be a different feel if only all these start playing!

Indu,
When I tried to watch, I got a message saying content not available. So I think its not available here, yet. Episodes are appearing on YT, but its like they are playing hide and seek, you see them some time, then they don't come up!
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
sigh, you know... the impact of diwali... i did not feel much during the roka kisses this time, could be because in my head me going farther and farther away from remarriage... but ufff the man.

you liked the vm? thank you, sir. have taken it off yt. it's in my dropbox, here's the link.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">http://www.dropbox.com/s/aboa6wcxfivjs4p/hello%20wiwy.mov?dl=0</font>

Indi di,
We were talking about the teri meri sbs (or sbb, I don't know!) segment being more hotter.

No, the aane doh didn't do anything much for me, too cutesie. The Diwali, well, that was mindbending, powerful jaadoo tona! The bar had been set too high and the characters played with.

Have been watching random early episodes, mami has me in splits..
Mami calling khushi pravachan masterini! (I think that's what she said)
Mami sitting and dancing to jalebi bai! 🤣
Mami talking about saasuma's takhat ki goli working really well, because she's in full form!
And the man nasty as H, felt like giving him a whack couple of times! Its interesting how we react to these even after the nth watch.

P.S: About the feb new blast thread idea, Jai devi maiyya ki!
Channeling the spirit of Austin Powers, Groovy baby!
😆