Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kizh72

Indi di, you spoke for so many of us, didn't you! The ones who wouldn't have been caught dead watching a desi sabun! (haven't seen the young Amanji around?) The last few days I've found out that things are being taken off dailymotion too, I felt a funny pain wondering how it would be not to watch a bit of random ipk when you felt like it. Christian Grey, could learn a thing or two from the Raijjaddan, me thinks! You don't need the explicit stuff to take you places. The actor played a huge part in making asr, no doubts about it. I hope he realizes what he did with it. Had felt bad hearing him say anybody could've played asr. Oh no, no body could've played him and made him what he is, the way you did it.

yes, they are on a happy vendetta drive... no more raijaddan for these hungry girls who just won't forget that actor who has a mind of his own.

oh cg has no idea how much can be done without any deep breathing or ties being taken off, wrists being bound. no need for special room to reveal all, here one look at eyes out in the open, in front of the whole wide world and its a whole revelation 😆 i just find it irksome when the two names occur in the same sentence.

i think barun knows, but his experience was marred by too much friction... so a little distance is needed before asr strikes his nerve bone sinew again, he resides quietly in some not so visible part of barun, glaring at op, drinking coffee and looking menacingly at a girl hyperventilating at the poolside. never too far away from the man who created him.

and really, an actor creates what is in him... maybe at a level so deep, the conscious does not see it, but it is all there.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hello Blasters😃 Been a while, 

With besharam episodes one question that always erked me: Why did ASR take so much time trying to kiss Khushi?
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kizh, .. a pang I felt whenever a remnant of it is being taken away... the day I heard RM set was demolished.. like now ..when I type in the name, episode number, date and nothing comes back in return... not a funny pain but a serious one ...the drama queen inside hoping for a big bang out of this emptiness left  behind...

Rhea, hugs, kisses for that driving SUV straight into hearts and parking there permanently..
now, may be I deliberately flattened the tires, put  a few sanka funny things into the gas tank.. and not letting him go any where...
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Kizh, .. a pangI felt whenever a remnant of it is being taken away... the day I heard RM set was demolished.. like now ..when I type in the name, episode number, date and nothing comes back in return...not a funnypain but a serious one ...the drama queen inside hoping for a big bang out of thisemptiness left behind...

Rhea, hugs, kisses for thatdriving SUV straight into hearts and parkingthere permanently..

<font face="Verdana">now, may be I deliberately flattened the tires, put a few sanka funny things into the oil tanker.. and not letting him go any where...</font>

Indu, I felt like ranting and raving at whoever is doing this taking away business. Don't know what their problem is, we are not making any money out of it. Gah, wish SP would come out with a dvd set, they don't realize the goldmine they're sitting on! 😆
P.S: some one had posted a link to a site which had all the episodes, can't remember it now. Hoping I'll find it soon!
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Hi Kizh, we are forever frustrated with IPK episodes removal whether
from YT or DM.  ðŸ˜¡ Wishing really hard for a DVD set.

Is this the website you're looking for?  These episodes are uploaded on DM so they are gone too due to copyright infringement.

http://dramatize.com/drama/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/episode-8/
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 301

she raved and ranted, lectured and berated, refused to budge and accept his apology or his fast and furious shots at making her birthday special... but when at last fed up with the whole thing and totally hungry for her, he grabbed her, her eyes said the opposite of everything her lips had till now. they said she yearned, she wanted and she was scared in the most exciting way. and oh he knew that only too well. hard to come by such moments on any screen or stage really.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
At this point am not sure if it is a good thing for us that you have learnt to make such brilliant gifs Indi di.. but good for us or not keep them coming..
yes her eyes and body language said all sorts of things.. enough to let him know this was not really resistance. she was not at all saying no.
aarwen thumbnail
Kizh, Indu di, Katelyn.. really feels unreal that I can't type in an episode number on google and watch it on dailymotion anymore..
why would someone want to take away something which only brings with it unparalleled joy?
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Blasters Dis and buddies.

I was away on vacation with hubby and friends but I have a serious question.I can't find any episode of IPK online.What happened? Even Daily motion is not responding .
aarwen thumbnail
Hope your holiday was fun mehreen. We have been discussing the same thing here. Dailymotion videos have been blocked.
But katelyn did confirm that the links with subtitles are still working.