Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Bhavii,

Star Plus emails are:

I do have all the episodes, not HD but pretty decent quality on my home pc. till now didn't make efforts to copy to my iphone as they are available online. have to do that now. Phone is where I watch max when ever where ever..
I should be able to upload on cloud, google etc for you and kizh. may take some time tho..

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Bhavii,

Star Plus emails are:

I do have all the episodes, not HD but pretty decent quality on my home pc. till now didn't make efforts to copy to my iphone as they are available online. have to do that now. Phone is where I watch max when ever where ever..
I should be able to upload on cloud, google etc for you and kizh. may take some time tho..

🥳 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— you are such a sweetheart
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bhavii,

Star Plus emails are:

Thank you for that!
Never thought things will go off like this. When things disappeared from YT, there was DM. Its when they pulled stuff from there, when it felt like your worst nightmare coming true!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Such precisely put Indi. He was all too aloof, distant , razor sharp cuttingly cold in that darga..anyone would need strong guts and conviction to confront with such him..
Khushi was too endearing and believable there.. in all her pristine beauty as you beautifully put.. yet to be tainted to pounds of make up and long hrs of work schedules.. fresh from the garden..

He truly looked unfazed there..not letting this low aukat girl effect him in anyway.. but such people when they fall , they fall hard..aap harthe bahut bure hai Mr raizada...but in that haar only is his jeet... jeet in coming to terms with his own emotions..

Program wala ladka and barfi ka tukda...play around the LG..

But I didn't really like when post remarriage Khushi had a I told you so moment  to remind him he can not write his own destiny in Anjali's context..he did his destiny to a large extent...too clichd to show all his previous notions to be wrong..

abs agree. you cannot discount either his achievement or his attitude.

that "bhagya" lecture in that situation was unkind and insensitive i felt. the writers are struggling with a pro establishment idea i guess, i am so damn tired personally of this fate bhagya stuff coming in the way of any real assessment of who we are, what we should can could do.

when a company tries to succeed and doesn't we don't gather around and give fate bhagya lecture... we understand sometimes circumstances affect the scenario or strategies or whatever.

but let a human being try to reach up and high with his will, his sheer hard work, his complete sincere effort and courage and oh the slightest hitch in that and we are running in with, see? this is the thing... you are not the maker of your life... bhagya is... so accept you can't do it all.

why why why.

the greeks had that whole hubris thing, from what i remember from my desultory sojourns to class in college... 😆

and we cling to this fate thing...

(i recognise this is an ancient deeply coded thing... some sort of fear that makes us constantly hedge our bets and say one must not seem to take on life or "the gods" and we will keep being spoken to by this fear... characters who stand up and try to overcome it are that's why important... they take us to the next place in this grappling with a primal thing... or so i feel and think and believe.)

having created a character that was wreathed gloriously in ideas the establishment would quake at, and then finding how wonderfully this character was accepted and adored, i think they got scared and scurried to somehow curb him, tie him down, tell him his runaway success ka koi matlab nahin.

ugh. when all he needs is someone to say, you did everything, and yes, there's a setback, but you will try again and you will succeed, instead of taking him in her arms and soothing that humongous pain that cuts deep and makes him weep and saying, don't worry, i am here, come let me love you...

we have bhagya suddenly pulled in out of the blue and supposedly closing this loop. and that horrid i told you so air. sorry. that was cliched and really did not succeed in marring my view of the this brave courageous man's attitude. in a tricky situation, i would trust him... no one else.

(i wonder how they wrote him... wasn't he the man every man (in our land at least) perhaps wants to be? a yearning hidden deep in men who don't have the guts to carry that attitude in their real lives but want to see it nonetheless? want it for themselves. i believe many of the superman sort of characters were written by jewish immigrants whose real lives were tough and called for a certain low lying, there was a sense of being powerless too. little wonder maybe then that they would create such characters, who seemed to have not just power but super powers, but hidden... okay i don't know much about this whole thing... but really, looking at asr i suddenly perhaps see a connection with the men who wrote him... maybe they wanted to be as bold, say to hell with believing in something outside, i want to believe in me, and take on all that comes with this way of living. of course along with it he was rich young handsome owner of many things, all that most people dream of being. also harvard grad. 😆 not just the viewer's fantasy, perhaps  he was his writer's too? oh that don't care, will do as i please, and face the consequences... his terribly exciting trait.

oh and that constantly turning women leads into i told you so i know everything i am super powerful woman because i do parivaar parampara is so obvious in its ploy to keep women tied and "useful" it's not even worth wondering about. khushi was a brilliant character too, then they put
her in a tent... a tribal one.)
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-306

With a righteous indignation Arnav asks Khushi why she lied to him and the rest of the family. Recalcitrant Khushi doesn't want to answer and intends to leave. Arnav pulls her back by holding her arm. And she replies with a blaze of irritation that she had to lie, otherwise he wouldn't let her come here.

"What!" Arnav eyes crinkles in surprise. Hurt laces him at his cold declaration.

"I apologize for lying to you. But if I wouldn't lie, you wouldn't let me come. I needed to come here to buaji for a change." she says with a frown marring her forehead.

Arnav becomes rueful, "you could ask me once!"

Khushi reminds him how he reacted on her birthday for coming here. He feels bad to remember how he scolded her for coming here. He says sorry. Khushi tells him to go back home,

"Everything will be fine in 13 days." she replies tersely with her expression hard and grim.

"tera deen!"

Arnav is confused. He asks her meekly, "What is the matter you are hiding from me. You can tell me."  Khushi averts to answer; she wants to go to buaji. She moves back and he also loosens his grip from her arm. Turbulence in her eyes accurately reflects the magnitude of her mental storm. An onslaught of alarm makes him exert coldblooded control over his emotion.

When they come out bua wants to know happened.

Arnav looks discombobulate, he answers with despondence, "shayad"

He takes a leave and Khushi comes to close the door. he gets in again. Today his turbulent mind can't leave her alone. He again asks her acquiescently, "is everything alright? I'm with you."

Khushi answers drily, "nothing."  

he leaves with with his mind a chaotic turmoil. Khushi is also in resentment.

sab theek to hai? shayad' ~ errm, not

Mami watches Anjali is talking to somebody by the poolside. Anjali is saying somebody, "why aren't you understand, can I tell lie to you?"  Mami gets scared, whom she is talking with!

Anjali's tension is not letting Mami sleep; whom she was talking with and her face looked so pale! She tries to assuage her precarious mind, she should stop thinking like a detective, anjali is absolutely fine. But she really can't sleep. The flying curtain daunts her more, she thinks there is a ghost here.

Was it a ghost or shyam entered the house surreptitiously.

frightened Mami can't sleep alone. She goes to Payal's room, as Akash is not here. When Payal opens the door, she pretends to be fine. She just can't show her folly to her DIL.. she says she came to take her to sleep with her as Payal is home alone. Though Payal insists to sleep alone, but mami brings her in her room. Submissive bahu lies down beside her sasuma at the spot on the bed what she designated for her.

Mami falls asleep as soon as she goes to bed and starts to snore loudly. Poor Payal can't sleep, so she comes out.  nani is still awake, sitting in the hall. Payal and nani have a chat about mami, Payal anticipated right, that mami was actually scared to sleep alone. Nani says she was always like this. Arnav also comes back home right then. He is surprised to see Payal and nani talking so late at night.

Nani makes him sit beside her. She tells him what they were talking about; the time how it flies so fast. Payal assents her; she says six months have passed till they got married. Nani can't believe that it's been six months that her two grandsons got married and manoroma is still a kid.

Arnav dithers to hear this six months; so the time of the contract of their marriage is ending soon A flicker of anxiety inundate through him. He wants to go to his room to think more about this matter.

Time! to go back ~ to go forward

Arnav comes to his room and tries to recall all the events, the day of their contract marriage and then how he compelled Khushi to stay back with him on the basis of contract and why she mentioned 13 days...he connects the dot and comes to the conclusion, this is the reason she left the house. A debacle slams his heart. He is perplexed what he should do now.

In GH Khushi looks at the clock what strikes 12. She utters with cogitation, "one more day has passed and we have 12 more days remain to complete the contract. After that I will not be his wife any more." A glimmer of anguish races through her eyes.

In RM Arnav is also counting days,

"Still 12 days remained and in these 12 days you will become Khushi kumari gupta singh Raizada forever." he gives extra force to utter Singh Raizada. He grimaces mischievously and mutters,

"Do you think you are very smart? But I am ASR and this time everything will happen according to my wish. His mouth gets more asymmetrical with his famous lopsided smile. He knows nothing is invincible for ASR. the anxiety melts as it solidifies with confidence.

MU HA HA HA HAAA!!!!

An awe-inspiring Khushi is carrying a plate on her head with trepidation. Arnav is throwing money on her plate, saying with a derisive tone,  "tais hazar, chabis hazar..23 thousad, 24 thousand"

"Bas kijiye, nahi ho to hum aapki ehsano tale daab jayenge" she is pleading to him.

"That's what I want."  He is sitting comfortably with a quizzical smile and enjoying Khushi's helplessness.

"I will pay you back every single penny." Khushi retorts confidently.

"Exactly this thing someone told some times ago KKGSR." He is mocking her with devilish grin.

Khushi wakes up from her sleep in a jolt. So it was her nightmare. Her hands are still kept on her head. Color drains from her face remembering her scary dream.

"subha ka sapna, if it comes true!" why all her bad dreams come true! She look at the time, it's late, why buaji didn't wake her up. She hears buaji screaming, will she drink tea? She comes out and gets jovial to see her amma-babuji. She hugs amma and amma is surprised to see her there. bua scolds her, did she brush her teeth or just came like this. Khushi covers her mouth, but doesn't go to brush. This carefree attitude makes her Khushi, most unique and loveable.

She sits down in front of babuji. She thinks he is looking much better and he is looking happy also. Amma says everybody in the camp said also that he is convalescing. amma asks her, how cum she is here! Did damadji also come?  Amma's query makes her tizzy. She doesn't reply her. bua reprimands, did she ever answer any question straight! "Since yesterday she has been farcing laddoo, golgappe into my mouth, but still didn't answer me."

Khushi get a chance to evade as someone knocks the door. She opens the door and it's their landlord shuklaji who came to collect rent. When Amma asks her who is it, she lies and comes out to talk with him. Shukla demands his three months due rent. But Khushi is baffled as her husband already paid the money. He said he paid but restrained the check. He gives her 24 hours; if she doesn't pay the due rent they have to vacant the house. Khushi tries to make him understand how can he be so relentless, buaji is his tenant for so many years and he also knows her phoopaji. But he is implacable. Khushi becomes anxious, how she will manage such a big amount in 24 hours! she is frantic on Arnav now.

In RM the blank calls start to come again. And mami is the one who was receiving the calls. She thinks to starts her detectivegiri again. When nani asks her about the phone call she teases nani, "it must be some lover of you who is not liking my voice." Nani acerbates to hear her obtuse remark. She chides her, "is it necessary that you have to utter what comes to your mind? .what do you think you always will talk nonsense, every time only rubbish talk."

mami thinks to share her suspicion with her MIL, she tells her about anjali that she was talking to herself as if someone was there. nani also gets worried. She thinks to talk with Anjali. But HP let them know that she went to doctor early in the morning. nani calls Anjali and asks her why she didn't take her with her. She says her appointment was so early that's why she thought not to disturb anybody. nani still wants to come, but Anjali says her appointment is right now. She will be on the way back home by the time she will reach here. So she doesn't need to come.

Anjali sure went to meet Shyam early in the morning. her  blind love for Shyam made her so selfish that she started to hoodwink the whole family.

Khushi barges in Arnav's office with expletive anger. She charges him for stinting the check. Arnav avoids her and keeps himself busy in phone, first with Roy then with Aman, tells him to send the file of some Mehta builders. Khushi keeps asking him questions with disdain. But Arnav feigns insouciance as if her predicament makes an iota of difference to him.  His nonchalance invigorates Khushi and she snatches the phone from his hand. He is now compelled to hear her,

"bolo, I'm listening." he says in a perfunctory manner.

Khushi asks him, why he restrained the check?" her eyes are bustling as a raging torrent.

"When I gave you the money you were mad, now when I took it back, you are still mad. You amazed me Khushi.!"

"i was mad cause I didn't want to take anybody's favor. Or moreover I was paying you the money back."

He smiles quizzically to see her conceit

"You paid the money and got it back. You know they gave me 24 hours, otherwise he will get us out of the house."

"Oh really, aab tum kya karogi? do you want my help!" he adds wryly with his lips curving humorously.

"no, shukriya." she turns to leave with anger.

"I think I heard this line before. Oh, I heard it from you!"  A teasing smile etches on his face. His smile gets more sardonic what makes Khushi berserk in rage.

"But I anticipated that you will come to me for help."  Arnav adds more fuel to the fire.

"kabhi nahi."  Incorrigible Khushi moves closer to him and replies with confidence and walks away.

Arnav mutter, "whatever you say Khushi, you have to come to me and that before the contract."  

He already ensnared her and his triumphant smile says it all. He doesn't care whether he has to be irrational and inconsequential to get her back in his life. 

gifs credit goes to tumblr.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W5ZSr5dpXOg[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to Nandini
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 301
In a country where we lay too much stress on being considerate and conventional this episode was a lovely epic treat. What made it special was it felt true to how Arnav Singh Riazada and Khushi Kumari Gupta would love. there was always an unparalleled intensity in their relationship. It cannot be all sweet, there has to be that heady dose of tea and coffee throwing, pati talk, grabbing, quivering, challenging, topped off with ajeeb smart sanka repartee.

She walked into the room, placed the cup of tea, which was to have this unforgettable destiny, on the table and slid open the closet door. He was there, sitting with knees folded, hint of a goofy grin on his face, trying to woo his wife, by reliving purane moments.

She gasps, an impulsive glimmer of a smile flits across her face, almost a replica of his smile when she had talked about mango jooce. After all, today the laad governor was in a sanka mood to win her back, her eyes just had to sparkle.

He jumps out of the closet. Barun managing to give the impression of a tall lithe figure unused to cramping in a small space, breaking free.

It was all about breaking free. The pent up love, seething want and oodles of haq and farq.. All tumbling out of the closet along with the man. They had been under cover for too long, it was time for the raw, wild, untamed emotions to come out and play.  And what a sport it turned out to be!

In a soft, rather pleased with himself voice, he stated, "Hum dono ne aaj tak jo ek sath kiya hai.." he wants to remind her of all their moments together.  She listens silently, perhaps touched by the sweet gesture.

An eye roll, "kuch yaad aaya"?

"nai", she is not ready to give in. 

He has always loved a chase.  Not deterred, you can see the wheels clicking in his brains. An intelligent resourceful man, loving the challenge. And this after all is his life's biggest deal, so he picks up the coffee and its fate is to be splashed upon the flabbergast girl.

Who cares if the coffee mysteriously turned into a clear liquid and did not burn her at all, he is the sorcerer we know and this is the least of the magic tricks he will perform today. 

"ab?", a definite smug smile. He clearly is out to get her, enjoying himself thoroughly.

He hasn't reckoned he is dealing with sankadevi herself, not intimated, she swirls around and is about to walk away, maybe not wanting to get drenched in the deluge of memories.

"again", the teeth have clenched, uncontrolled fury for a second in all its exquisite glory, till he remembers NK. Controls the temper, but voice remains firm, not letting go of her hand. He has had this conversation with her before.. Don't ignore me when am talking to you.. that slight dominant air. 

Following which the voice gets thick and gentle, even the face softens, "tum aise murh kar kyo ja ri ho?". If he is having a tough time containing his emotions, khushi is too. Today am sure all she can think about is him. Extremely aware of him, reacting, responding, helplessly utterly in love with him. Sanaya the perfect khushi today.

Don't challenge ASR, especially when you are raving mad, beguiling with dripping droplets.

And if it was about love a second ago, now it is as much about how much he desires her. It has never been normal, conventional between them. And on that first night when he, an unknown stranger, always respectful of woman I tend to feel, had ripped her dori in anger, an uncontained unsupressable emotion settled firmly into their beings.

Breath taking body language as he held her. Hands curled against her unbound flowing tresses. She arching into him, gaze locked on his lips. Aroused, inflamed.

"main kya kar sakta hun ye tum achchi tarah janti ho", her arms twisted behind her, in his strong grasp.

She is feminine and tempestuous, almost snarling. Something feral and beautiful as she challenges him. 

Then she pushes him away, afraid of all that he makes her feel. Scared of how he makes her desirous, ignites those surreptitious bure khayal we know all about. Splash.. She flings the cup of tea onto him. 

Furious and dangerous, glint in his eyes. A dangerous look as he grabs her by the hair and draws her into his arms. And she trembles, hand still clutching the empty cup.  They are caught up in what can only be called throes of passion. Exhilarating to watch. Makes them come alive.

"aap batameezi kar rahe hai". Her voice has this edge and maturity about it. All woman.

"batameezi maine ab tak shuru bhi nai ki hai Khushi Kumari Gupta". Such attention to minute details. He calls her by her maiden name, even though he claims, "biwi ho tum meri". And there is a stress on legally wedded wife. Wonder where the legality went as soon as dadi came and why didn't this quick thinking intelligent man bring it up then.

"yehi nahi main aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hun", and in a fluid transition he says these most suggestive words, his voice velvety. 

Something rustic about the way they are using the word "pati" today.  "hum aapko apna pati nai maante", she finally states what irks her, he had forced her into the wedding. And also hurt her with his senseless rage.

Perhaps the perceptive man understands. So his lethal loving seduction begins. "toh ab manwa lete hai", he says with satisfaction, drowning in the physical longing to make her his, claim those inviting lips, have her admit she is only his. His patni. Wife.

She pursed her lips, trembling in his arms. Wanting him, not allowing herself to want him.

If with OP we got the aankh micholi on the kanya puja day, we get this memorable moment with HP. And ASR gets even more attractive, if that was even possible since the extent of attractiveness has broken all previously known barriers for sure , when he jerks her close refusing to let go even in front of HP. No yelling, not even a blink of the eye. He is wooing his wife and to hell with the world! Let them know if they need to that Arnav Singh Raizada loves his wife and wants her.

She did not yell, most probably just loves this rough wild ASR, as much as we do. After all this is the man she fell irrevocably and madly in love with. The passion was always there, just is not allowed to be expressed. This rare glimpse into it is beautiful.

Naniji can feel the heady state these two are in. A little humor to give us a minute to catch our breath back, before he asks tenderly and most earnestly, "lagi tumhe"? He weaves magic and these generic words sound intimate. Sweep me right off my feet. 

He is enjoying the pursuit, a feisty irresistible opponent , but he doesn't want to see her hurt even in the slightest. In all the game, there is the most giving love. And that makes all of this not just a scene from a romance novel, but a chapter more memorable.  A thrilling moment in their love story.

Her words sting a little, she has just said he keeps hurting her. Maybe seeing his sudden vulnerability she had to bring in the game again. Both not wanting to break away. "hum aapko apna pati nai maante", she stutters. 

She needn't have reminded him, but she cannot walk away. My thought.. she wants to revel in the feeing of how much he desires her. 

He hurries after her, wrapping his hand lightly around her waist. A comfortable stepping over boundaries, they both look around. Partners in crime. At a level both know what this is. She waits.

"maanogi.. tum mujhe apna husband mano logi", my heart has skipped a couple of beats just listening to the tone.  Low pitched, slightly hoarse, confident. And though she desperately tries to deny the voice charmer, he still declares, almost languid this time, "manogi".

She gets to taunt him," aaj kal aap bahut sapne dekhne lag gaye hai". Lots of purane moments being relived today. Smart writing all the way.

He blocks her, trapping her in between his outstretched arms. Her heaving breath gives away her state. And he says what must only increase her heartbeat. "daudti hui meri baahon mein aaogi Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada". This time her name as part of his. He most definitely isn't settling for just a peck on the cheek.

"Aise hua toh hum aapko apna pati maan lenge". This time her tone is sharp, assured. Challenge accepted.

"Deal?", I have run out of adjectives for that voice, and the smolder in those eyes. And finally as his eyes follow her they are on a high of love. Makes me giddy and giggly.

My dear clueless NK, this isn't war, this is the most sublime love ever. The only explosion here is one of unrestrained love.

And just when you thought he was all out to make the girl his, an inspired sequence of essential ASR Khushi romance. 

"mere sath Agra chalo taj mahal dekh lena", he murmurs offhand, rolling down his shirt sleeves.
"humein safai karni hai", she says busy with these never ending clothes that need folding.
"apne dimag ki"? Asks the man with the inimitable style, buttoning his collar.

And notice when he walks off not saying anything, she has to mention pati and bahein again. Told me she is liking this too. A bit too much. Almost as much as I am liking the episode.

"suna maine", he says from somewhere away from the screen, but you know for certain he has a delighted smirk on his face, that must break into a smile when she yells, "suna aapne toh ab yaad bhi rakhiyega".

The scene with Anjali and ASR I did not like. He was shown too much of an outright adarsh brother. ASR is usually more subtle. Of course he can also be endearingly forthright and tell lavanya, di is the only one that matters, but to reiterate he will not go to office just for his family's sake did not make him attractive in my eyes. And, without exception, anything that is essentially a characteristic of ASR is definitely attractive to me. So I can only conclude this wasn't really what ASR would have said.

Again I did not like Khushi interfering between Payal and Akash. It was so messy, with mamiji and her taunts. But  I did notice Akash first called her Khushi not Khushiji and also meant to stop Payal, sensing her anger at Khushi. Made me actually think he isn't really doubting the sisters at all, he was just hurt that Payal had not shared the truth with him. Multiple times they had specific conversations around a clear relationship devoid of lies. The man had a right to be upset.

That also makes me think one of the reasons mamiji became even ruder (if that was even possible, which it apparently is in case of mami) was because Khushi had not trusted her with the truth during the kidnapping. I wonder how this whole revelation would have played out had mamiji been involved in the ousting of the beloved damadji.

However what-ifs never lead us anywhere, and in reality we are left with the same heartless treatment in the car as well. Payal was actually strong in her own way to try and smile even through this. There are different kinds of strength, and  trying to bear everything to the best of one's ability is also a virtue. Though the actual nand kishore in gita has said one should stand up again injustice and if you don't, you are as guilty as the actual perpetrator of that crime. In that respect nani was the only one not guilty. Akash was justified in being angry or upset with his wife since she hid a truth, but the continuous insults and hurt by mami is hard to ignore.

Finally a little suspension of disbelief. Would he deliberately scare her knowing how much she is afraid of darkness? Well, I don't really care.. so bring on the continued besharmi I say.
Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

elemental essential, no creating, no destroying. indu, i can't tell you how much i love these scenes. that stillness in his eyes, the set stony look, all hint at a hidden barricaded side... one no one can see, no one is allowed to.

his pronunciation had that punjabi thing in it... but his voice... flat, dead... just stunning.

and what he said... powerful simple dialogues that paint a person, the way he says it, speaks of the raging waters within. if there was god, there would be no dard...

dard... wraps him, racks his insides, but he will not let it hurt he won't, he will fight and subdue his enemy, he will prevail... paisa aur power...

and then that glare and keeping away of the dreaded non-veg for someone who believes in things he does not believe in.

i adored khushi in that darga scene. sparkling, young, raving... and she chased him, didn't wait for anyone to come and get her there... he would have walked away.

this always felt beautiful... yes dm will hold your hand and make your life... provided you exercise the free will inbuilt in you... and let her... only then truly what is your life will come to you.

sanaya was fragile and beautiful with hardly any makeup. lips naturally thin, not plumped up with lipstick or botox, eyes unhampered by too much kohl, just glittering, an air of youth and innocence and sanka just clinging to her.

they were such a stunning contrast in every way, white/black, bubbling hot/icy cold, believer in god/believer in self, quick and sparkling/slow and seething, she running after him/he turning away... yet, they felt like they had to meet and clash and meld.

nissar parvez and maan singh directing... so many little touches that make a beautiful picture.

that recalcitrant mojri...

the cold ruthlessness of asr suddenly broken by the keeping away of the murg tikka.

and he was really a nasty fellow, he would not be challenged by this chit of a girl... he'll show her... to hell with what would happen to her reputation...

barfi ka tukra. 😆 the play with diabetes had started already. laad governor...

yeah where is he? where?

Girls do you notice the intonation of his voice in the earlier epis is so differrent than the latter.  I guess they wanted him to seem arrogant, in charge and "deadly" Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

deadly he is.

hmmm.

i love the cold dead voice.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-301

Khushi comes to Akash and apologies on behalf of Payal. She knows he is upset with Khushi. She says that Payal didn't say anything about Shyam because her mom...she can't complete as Payal intervenes she chides Khushi for prying her personal life again. Though Akash wants to meliorate her, but Payal doesn't give him a chance and drags her out from the room. Nani and mami also come right then and as usual mami starts to lacerate them with despicable words.. Nani scolds mami for being nasty, but who will make the uncivilized woman understand. She will not stop, because she thinks these two sisters ruined her Anjali bitwa's life, especially phatti saree. Nani defends Khushi. She agrees that what happened to Anjali was really bad, but Khushi is not reprehensible in this matter, who is to blame is Damadji, these two sisters remained quiet definitely because of some reasons. Nani says to mami that it's very easy to point fingers to others, but for the peace of the family these two kept quite. 

"I will also not let this family breaks, or moreover when my Anjali bitiya needs it most."

Mami couldn't accept her point so she leaves making mean face. Akash goes to mollify his inexorable mom. And nani tries to comfort Khushi.

Khushi was sitting outside her room, having tea. When she sees Anjali is traipsing across the hallway,, she immediately goes inside the room. 

I felt so bad for her, she is Arnav's wife, but literally has to live in the house like a thief as if she committed a crime, whereas she did no crime.

Khushi struggles to shake off s vague disquietude in her heart, which makes her feel so low. She opens the closet door in her room and gets flabbergasted to see Arnav who is hiding there just like the way Khushi did once. A slight smile plays on her face to see his delirium, but she controls it feigning nonchalance. He jumps down and says Khushi that he has been trying to reminisce those old moments whatever they did together.

"did you remember anything?" his caramel eyes are dancing with wicked humor.

"nahi" Khushi' replies sternly.  She even avoids looking in his eyes. Arnav thinks to do more prank, so he throws tea at her. 

"aab?" he asks her. She is completely dumbfounded at his sudden attack and starts to cough. Arnav looks at her ruefully to see her coughing. 

Khushi recollects the moment when she threw hot tea at him. Arnav stares at her expecting some kind of response, but without saying a word, she turns to leave. A vein throbs at the angle of his taut jaw as she ignored him. He holds her wrist and says grimly,

"Again, when I talk to you."  NK's lesson echoes in his ear drum, that he should control his anger and breathe in and out, so he changes his tone and says meekly,

"khushi I am talking to you, why are you turning and going away?'

Impervious Khushi turns to him and wrenches herself out of his hold. she says tersely, "yes I am turning away from you. Now what will you do Mr. arnav singh raizada?"

Khushi turns to leave again. Arnav's face gets dark with anger and the rage in his eyes causes her to jolt with a touch of fear. He holds her again and in one swift movement, he tweaks her towards him in a jerk by twisting her hand from behind. Khushi lands on his chest and Arnav says desperately his voice pulsating menacingly,

'mai kya kaar sakta hoon, ye tum achchci tarah janti ho...you know very well what can I do,"

Khushi looks at his eyes and he also looks at her eyes with suppressed rage. The memory of the dori tearing scene reverberates in her mind. He gently moves her thick lock in one side of her shoulder exposing her long swan like neck. His eyes get murky with desire and he leans to kiss her. But Khushi is tenacious today, she will not let him do any sort of romance with her. She pushes him with full force and throws her tea at him. His jaw tautens at her action while his caramel eyes get frozen into little chips of ice. He pulls her again peremptorily by holding her neck. Khushi gasps inaudibly. But as s soon as she collides with his chest, the ice from his frozen caramel pools start to melt in and passion takes possession.

Khushi looks at him with darting eyes; his romantic, passionate look can't tame her.

"aap battamizee kar raha hai."  She retorts in a hostile accusatory tone.

"battamizee to ab mei ne abhi shuru bhi nahi kiya Khushi kumari gupta." ...he emanates an aura of animal magnetism by his words and actions what is impossible to ignore. And we can clearly see the effect on her as she is shivering at his touch.

"aap aisa nahi kar sakte...you can't do such thing."

"kiyu nahi kaar sakte, biwi ho tum meri...why I can't do it..you are my wife... my legally wedded wife. yehi nahi,mai aur bhi bohot kuch kaar sakta hoon...not only this I can do some other thing too."  His husky voice is getting dense with aphrodisia and the words sound lyrical, almost hypnotizing.

"aapne mujhe jabardasti shaadi ki.hum aapko apna pati nahi mante...You married me forcefully. I don't accept you my husband" she is also tremulous in anger.

But Arnav's rage is already relegated; all semblances of restraint flew out the window and passion reigns supreme.

"theek hai, aab maanwa lete hai... OK, now I will make you accept"  his voice is like a velvety caress and his eyes get more turbid with carnal desire, what makes Khushi weak in her knees. His look slowly veers to her lips and he leans down to kiss her, but Khushi becomes so weak that can't protest him any more. Her sexy husband is making her numb. But they can't kiss as Hp comes to let them know that nani is calling. To see HP, rather extricating Khushi Arnav pulls her closer to him and holds her tightly. He says HP reluctantly that they are coming.

When HP left khushi gets an opportunity to move away from him. She pushes him in a jerk and leaves in trepidation. Arnav is smirking mischievously with an amused affection for his angry jhalli babe.

If it is not hormonal locha or what is it!hahaha

Whenever he tries to kiss Khushi, some one always interrupts either his phone or anybody. Next time he should lock the door of the room, what he doesn't have I guess and he should turn off his phone while doing romance with his sexy wife.

Arnav and Khushi stand come to talk to nani. Nani is dumbfounded to see their wet face. Khushi says "woh coffee."  Arnav snatches her words that Khsuhi spilt coffee. Khushi retorts, no aap...she starts to stammer, "woh coffee, I slipped on coffee, I mean coffee spilt on me and tea."

Nani jests them, "chaye pe chottey geer gaya.humra matlab hai, chottey pe chaye geer gayi.

"Haa.". Khushi answers hesitantly. Arnav looks at her ruefully and notices the bruise mark on her hand.

Nani jeers again, it meant you both drank your tea and coffee, right? then I must say we should get ready for satsang."

Arnav knows about the plan already, Akash told him and he also will accompany them. Nani gets a bit surprised, "you also want to go, then I must warn you, that on the way Anjali bitiya wants to go to another mandir."

Arnav is good with it. The man has changed so much. He now is ready to bear all sitam of his sister and wifey too. I am missing that business tycoon. After kissing his wife to his heart's content he should go back and get some work in office.

Nani tells khushi that as she wants to stay home...Khushi says she will be fine at home. Arnav looks a bit upset. He thought khushi was also going. 

I now can understand why he agreed to go so easily, he thought he would have a nice outing with his pretty wife, who is now mad at him. Or his sad di would be happy if he goes with them in the temple. right right.

Nani leaves and Khushi also turns to leave. Arnav holds her hand to stop her. Khushi chides him what he is doing?

"lagi tume..did it hurt?" his voice gets huskier in compunction.

"haa, lekin aapse chot khane ki aadat hai hume"

Arnav stares at her with contrition. Khushi continues,

"But still I didn't accept you my husband,"

She brushes off his hand and scurries towards the stairs. Arnav also follows her and stops her in the middle of the stair. He comes close to her face and blocks her by keeping his hand on her both sides. He says with velvety voice,

"manogi, tum humse apna husband manogi." his husky voice penetrates through her turbulent mind, but she is in denial mood now,

"nahi manoogi." she gives him a stern look

manogi. mai manwaoonga tume."  He leans closer and he drawls with his eyes dancing with mischief and amusement.

"Nowadays you start to dream a lot."  Khushi says the words that seems erupts in the forefront of her angry mind.

She intends to go, but he blocks her way again. When she wants to go from other side, he also keeps his hand on the glass, cages her and leans closer. He says with the husky timbre of his voice,

"daurte hue mere baho mai aaogi.Khushi kumari gupta singh Raizada."  can't explain how sexy his husky voice sounded, actually was making me aphrodisiac and he solemn look in his caramel eyes is belied by a trace of mischief in their swirling depth.

'Hum aur apke baho mei, jis din aise hua hum apko apna pati manoongi." she is trembling at his close proximity, but still doesn't show her weakness. Her body language is not supporting her words actually.

Arnav nods his head with confidence and says "deal"

"sauda, but it will not fulfill in this life time." Khushi also makes a deal with him, but she is determined that she will not come to him by any means.

Arnav moves away gives her access to go.

"dekhte hai." he says crossing his hands on his chest. He is confident of winning this deal cause he knows nothing is invincible for ASR.

very nice moment captured in this pic.. I labelled it as he was high on love..

'jaab kuch hoga hi nahi, to aap kya dekehnge."  She leaves grumbling. Arnav's mouth is a little agape in amazement and a glimmer of smile suffuses his eyes. Before entering the room, Khushi looks back at him and he gives her a quizzical smile.

NK also watches them fighting, he quips, "oh god iss war ko mai kya naam doon?"

Anjali is getting ready for the satsang. Arnav comes there to ask her is she ready? Anjali is happy that he is going with her. Arnav says why she planned to travel so far in this condition! he guesses he didn't keep any stupid fast this time. While he was talking to Anjali, he gets a call from Aman, to let him know about a meeting with his client in Agra. He gets mad at him, why he kept a meeting in Agra? He tells him to cancel the meeting, his client can wait, but his family can't. Anjali tells him to go to his meeting. Arnav says he can wait three months for the meting. Anjali insists him not to cancel and he agrees. But he is upset that he can't go with them. Anjali tries to assuage him, he wished to go to the mandir with them, that is enough. She lovingly caresses his face.

Though I didn't like her to touch him so much, but my Faiqa di told me not be jealous as she is his sister. So I started to ignore. haha faiqa di will be happy with you Sohara. I didn't like this scene that much. ASR said he has to stay home for his family.. it sounded very hindi serial adarsh hero like..

mami is ready to go, how she dressed as if she is going to a wedding party, not for pooja,

Arnav bitua, Anjali, letz gojjj.'

Arnav tells her that he is not going, but she should take care of his di.

All are getting ready to go for satsang.. To see Payal standing near the front door of the car, Mami berates her, "there is pregnant lady in the house, but you want to sit front."

Mami's disparagement to Payal is getting into my nerve. She is literally treating her DIL like a maid. Payal actually opened the door for Anjali. I completely agree with you. She was very mean. And hurtful.

Arnav is getting ready for the meeting. khushi as usual busy wrapping her clothes.

pause: It's good that Khushi does her own work by herself. But as she is a very smart and intelligent girl she should utilize her brain in some good thing. I was thinking she can be a professional danceras she is fabulous dance. or she could continue her studies. She can do some course in fashion designing, as her husband owns clothing line and she also knows so many intricate embroidery work. I really don't like her dabba business. yes even I did not like that. again writers didn't give Khushi any thought. it was almost comical and a little embarrassing. the saddest I feel when later on ASR will give her the opportunity to work at something she is good at and she will decide on Mrs India.

Let's come to the episode, Arnav tells her to accompany him to Agra. The whole family went for satang and will come late at night. HP is also not at home. But Khushi is reluctant, "so!"

Arnav is fixing his shirt sleeves and ties looking at Khushi. He actually wants to be around her. chemical locha!"  He offers her to go with him to Agra, so that she can watch taj mahal too.

'I already saw. I need to clean." She replies annoyingly.

"apne dimmagki!"  He derides her.

'woh to apki jaate hi ho jayegi."  

Arnav grabs his jacket and leaves in despair. Khushi exasperates more. She comes to close the door and blabbers,

"nahi humse apna pati manna, nahi apko baho mei samana, nahi apke sath taj mahal dekhna."

suna humne." he screams from outside.
"if you listened then remember it."  

Pause: I didn't get ASR's temerity, how could he leave Khushi alone in the home where he knows shyam is free outside. He could come and do harm to Khushi! haha everyone has forgotten about snakewa

Mami's drama continues outside. She opens the door for Nani and she intends to sit beside her. When Payal wanted to sit, she says with highhandedness that there are so much people! Or she has payalphobia, she means calstorophobia. She tells her to sit back. Nani scolds mami what she is saying, she tells Payal to come with her. But the sweet and sensible Payal goes to the back seat of the car. Rudali is comfortably sitting on the front like a ramrod. She shuts her eyes, as if she doesn't care any body any more. Is she sick? Pregnancy is not sickness, then why she is acting that she is groggy and wilting and all. Attention seeker dramebaaz!

Akash this time relents his naive wife a bit. He gets down to open the back door for her. Sweet Payal's heart suffuses with gratitude by Akash's small gesture of kindness. She looks at him lovingly.

Raizada family is so lucky to get two most beautiful, sensible and nice girls as their DIL. They should pamper them, not insult them.

In her room Khushi is in her monologue, tries to placate herself,

"This is what I wanted, a little solitude. bina laad governor ki paagal prem, no pagal wali dhamki,"

But she gets scared at the wind, banging sound of the door and the thunder as well. She tries to allay her fear, "it must be wind."  She starts calling HP, laxmi, but nobody is at home.

The sound of rain and thunder intensifies. Khsuhi is cowering now, trying to assuage her mind, that it's nothing. But she feels somebody's presence,

"Who is it?" She shuts the door and says to herself that nothing Khushi, just remember DM and sees what is it? She flutters in fear as the air around her getting scarier. She notices that there is electricity in some parts of the house and not in some parts. She thinks to fix the fuse. But as the fuse is by the poolside, she decides to go there. A tremor runs through her vein as she walks across the poolside. She is trying to pacify herself that nobody is here. But a shadow, ascending up the pool stairs daunts her. She asks who is it over there. She is now cursing herself for not going with Arnav. She picks a plant pot for her self defense and constantly screams in fear, who is it, who is there?

When first time the episode aired I was a bit afraid, whether it shyam or not. Because Arnav just let Shyam go free, didn't make him arrested. Though I was kind of sure if any predator would come, Arnav sure would come to save Khushi. Because we already saw Arnav was talking somebody while driving. I anticipated that for some reason he will come back.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSr7t3rVms[/YOUTUBE]

credit goes to shy

gifs credit goes to tumblr

delightful take Sohara.. I loved all your romantic phrases.. and was taking notes on the caramel eyes.. uff really how can Khushi resist him? And why doesn't he take her some place where they are not interrupted.. those gifs as he had her trembling in his arms.. beautiful.. Khushi looked extremely beautiful today. no wonder ASR was in this insatiable mood.. chemical locha for sure..
'
Also agreed with everything you said about mami.

You got a vm for the exact scenes.. how do you find them? I like shy's vms, but for these scenes I didn't like the soft classical song.. I was thinking it needed a more scorching song that would set the screen on fire just like the actors did today.
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 301

and the pati talk begins, making my heart thud in curiously precarious ways. never knew the word pati as in husband could sound so potent. and manwa lenge? breathing really gets difficult.  that the whole thing would turn so intimate who knew. heady, intoxicating really. again the flinging of tea coffee fluids, but this time there's no escape, it's straight to besharmi.

something utterly animal about this episode. a man, a male, out to find and catch and tame his woman. his desire stalked the frame, filled the air. and she was not immune to it... in fact in her a return fire and prowl, but there's the business of being man and woman and who will tame whom in the day.

in front of everyone else, she is only and absolutely achchi bahu but with him, just look the flashing eyes, the tense body, the repartee of escaping explosive desire.

he is besharam because he wants to be, she is besharam even though she things she doesn't want to be.

the subtext is rich and bristling, flaming with a seething need for each other.
i absolutely was fascinated by the way attraction was felt and explored in ipk. starting with a meeting under fairly unlikely though not impossible circumstances, where there was that initial friction and a spark... we saw how a sensing and a homing in between a man and a woman grew through many stages. through denial, anger, hatred, love... and how this desire took root and deepened. i don't think i have ever seen such a realistic portrayal of this essential aspect of romance/attraction/love, whatever we may call it, anywhere else.

during diwali, an animal desire had broken bounds and escaped unbidden into the night, catching both i its thrall and sending their world to unknown places. since then many things have happened, and like the circles of diwali diyas, ring after ring has been crossed.

at every step, a new depth of need of yearning of becoming part of each other.

now so enmeshed are they that she raves and rants at him perhaps without even realising how much it shows her comfort with him, her claiming of him, her pretty much taking her right.

i really don't want to hear what she said today, just feel her and the pulsating want in her whose first and most telling sign perhaps was the smile that pranced to her lips when she found him in the cupboard.

i don't think asr would ever do such a thing, but if it released that feeling... the moment worked. for a second, there was no one else in the room, just he, she and that thing between them. I was thinking that too, but this scene worked for me because of 2 reasons..one the feeling you already mentioned.. and second because Barun managed to convey a certain style in ASR's body language. It was not cute or silly, it was his attempt to get her to smile.

of course, she had to fight it off and pretend it was not the case.

but today, he is not letting up.

the scent of a woman, his woman... intoxicates, he wants reach, to taste, to devour, to get high, go all the way.

be her pati.

i have no doubt as to what he meant by that. they should have let him do what he obviously wanted to.. can you imagine what that would feel like? haha he has made me besharm too I guess..

"main kya kar sakta hoon yeh tum achchi tarah janti ho," you know well what i can do.

"aap badtameezi kar rahe hain," you are being insolent...

"badtameezi toh maine abhi shuru bhi nahin ki hai, khushi kumari gupta," i haven't even started being insolent, khushi kumari gupta.

very interestingly, he does not add singh raizada. she as she is, will be taken by him, as he is. two people, in a relationship that goes beyond a socially sanctioned one.

"aap aisa nahin kar sakte," you can't do this.

"kyun nahin kar sakta," why can't i?

eyes on eyes.

"biwi ho tum meri," you are my wife. husky, suggestive, possessive, playful voice.

"my legally wedded wife," a point is underscored. you are mine and i can do what i intend doing. his relentless bid to appease her and failing again and again and again seems to have aroused something in him. enough of the game, he is going for her... and she must give in.

predatory, cat like movement. a leap and pounce in it. that was the only thing i liked about that cupboard scene, the jumping out... there's  a jungle in the story today.

now chil the kite brings home the night
that mang the bat sets free -
the herds are shut in byre and hut,
for loosed till dawn are we.
this is the hour of pride and power,
talon and tush and claw.
oh, hear the call! - good hunting all
that keep the jungle law.

~ rudyard kipling, jungle book ~

right in the middle of the day, the jungle grew wild in shantivan, the forest of peace. there was going to be hunting today.

oh the fingers grasping her hair, and that trapped look in her eyes.

tell me, she was not aroused, didn't want him.

soft threatening caressing voice, purring:
"yehi nahin... main aur bhi bahut kuch kar sakta hoon," not just this, i can do many other things. exactly, and no, these things don't involve being "good" in any way... he doesn't mean he can do arati with her or wait to open her karwa chauth vrat... he means a very basic and real business of being her man. he means to go for the kill, get her into bed... make passionate love, lie without barriers in each others arms...

"aapne humse zabardasti shadi ki..." you forced me to marry you,  ah so now we're talking, the angry wife, extremely upset with his mention of the contract, shows her anger. yet, does she want him to leave her?

"aapko apna pati nahin mante hain," i don't accept you as my husband... isn't she provoking him, almost baiting? I thought so too indi di.. in fact multiple times today she brought up the fact.. nahi maante hai.. clearly wanting him to try harder..

"theek hai... toh ab manwa lete hain," alright, so let's get you to accept... can't exactly translate, but between the suggestion of that word, "manwana", and the grate and thick sensual in the voice, i am feeling dizzy almost.

aside: of late, i am hearing a lot of girls say christian grey reminds them of asr. well, asr never had to even take off his tie to transport everyone to a goosebump spreading, ears heating up, shoulders going warm place. that ab manwa lete hain... i am totally defenceless before that. this episode was brilliant.. I think it would be every girls fantasy.. achchi bahu or very not achchi bahu..

poor khushi. but wasn't she just lapping it up. the she cat who wants her mate to heel... to accept her dominance over him? worship her? i know i know, she can never say that, but what do her eyes, her body, her fight say?

he was going to kiss her, enough of time waste. she wanted him... yet. of course hp came.

tell them we are coming, said the irritated but unperturbed stalking, prowling hunter and grabbed his prey harder.

hp grabbed the door, tried to look unfazed and fled. hehehe wonder if they have an opening in shantivan.. someone to take care of the ever appearing disappearing lakshmiji..

she whirled around and flounced off.

oh look on his face as he walked out... just the right touch of male raunch.

fantastic moment you captured in this edit Indi di

a funny moment with nani, but one sensed the wise lady knew which stage of loving the young ones were in. coffee and tea is not splashed on each other when one wants to be sweet and understanding... and achcha beta achchi bahu. there was a fling care and caution to winds feeling about the lovers now. a desperation to touch, to feel, to assuage a fire.

and yet, in the middle of all that, he noticed the marks he had made on her delicate skin. filled him with remorse, and further stoked his need... how badly arnav singh raizada wanted to make khushi kumari gupta his wife. in that intensity i felt a purity, an almost eternal beautiful thing. and that is making me sad. because they never really showed how he could make her his in this intense and untamed way. All that lovey dovey breakfast in bed, pakori jilebi, light off sweet love.. would that be the fate of these pair of wild lovers?

"lagi tumhe?" you got hurt?

"haan lekin aap se chot khane ki aadat hai hamey," yes, but i am used to getting hurt by you, said she. fiesty spirited. aroused? here is where I noticed she brought it up again.. pati nahi maante hai.. he was remorseful about the bruises on her hand and might not have said much, but she gave him the opening..

frisky playful moments on the steps. he will make her accept him.

"manogi... tum mujhe apna husband man logi," you will accept me as your husband, he was sure...

i won't.

you will.

"manogi," he repeated... intimate, close, gentle yet purposeful

"main manwaunga tumhe," i will make you accept, again that ehady use of "mawana". there's pride and power there, there's talent, tush and claw too.

"aajkal aap bahut sapne dekhne lage hain," you've started dreaming a lot these days, she taunted him, using words he had said a while ago.

he barricaded her, with his arms on the walls behind, as he had way back on a day she had he didn't have it in him to marry and make that commitment. to day, the man who would be pati no matter what, seems to be telling her something about commitment, in his heartstopping way.

he has no doubt, she will come to him...

"daudti hui meri baahon mein aaogi, khsuhi kumari gupta singh raizada," you'll come running into my arms. oh the voice.

she does look helpless... and make s yet another bid to survive the hunt,

the day that happens, i'll accept you as my husband.

"deal?" oh the killer look and question. this is "lagi shart" in a new form, but if that time it was for akiss, this time he won't stop till she is all and entirely his.

the really crazy hazy heady days of pati and haq are here. i was floored by the acting and the feelings it set off. while the sensual play was highlighted, it never felt hollow or just about the skin. a touch of something sacred, beautiful also permeated... following the hunter faithfully and touching the hunted, no matter how hard she tried to deny it.

thoughts

*that purane moments, old moments thing... was it an attempt by the writers to reawaken the interest in us by recalling the most wonderful days of ipk? not khushi, but we perhaps were the main target of this tactic.

* enjoyed the clear headed and responsible assessment of nani's even though she was perturnbed... only shyam is to blame for the situation at hand, no one else. later asr will take a siomilar view of his dad and say, only he was to blame... he was the married man, he ruined two women's lives. i liked this similarity of approach, strength, fearlessness, intelligence and cussed holding onto life no matter what of nani and grandson.

* some of the dialogues, especially delivered the way they were, had me rofling and guffawing at once. this whole conversation was fantastic. who was writing today?

~ mere saath agra chalo, taj mahal dekhlena. come to agra with me, see the taj...

~ she: safai karni hai, have to do cleaning.
    he: apni dimag ki, of your brain.

~ suna maine, i heard that.. his off screen retort.

there was banter and delightful zing. she would have to cave in at some point. maybe that's why she decided to run away.

enjoyed so much Indi di.. I had read this earlier too.. but can probably read it a few more time..

agreed with all that you said.. the wife and viewer are definitely swept off their feet.. he was that good.. and in todays episode sanaya was perfect too.. I loved this unbound untamed feel the story had today.. that phase of their relationship where he just wants her.. and she has started to understand that and also how much she wants him too..was exhilarating to watch.. never thought a star plus show could portray such emotions.. but it did.. thank devi maiyya for that.. 

very well written take Indi di.. you said all you had to and in the choicest words..