Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JJKKL

Thanks aarwen. Very well written. Yeah one part I can agree. ASR had lot of fury in him that day. And maybe that drove him to get wedded in a hurry. But still...making her sleep outside in the cold nights..Anyway πŸ˜†

People do crazy things in love. That I agree. And it makes love interesting. Didn't the same ASR dance to a song and propose  in his sangeet to please Khushi ?

hey JJKKL, welcome to our thread. please do visit us frequently. we are not blind about our show. we do lot of criticism too, but our love for IPK is myriad.
Arween gave you a very nice explanation. I think our insightful analyst Horizon, Indy and ArshiHameasha also can give you more explanation about ASR's actions.
One thing I can say how astute is the person, nobody is beyond feelings, emotions or anger. What ASR did was did in the spur of the moment.
To understand ASR, You have to watch IPK from the very first episode more intricately.
I never liked ASR threw Khushi out from his room to let her sleep outside. But did you see how much he embroiled to hurt her. For him she was a characterless home wrecker, like the other woman who destroyed his family and compelled his parents to die. 
May be it was not needed but needed also for the redemption track.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cinereria,
awesome analysis.πŸ‘
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sohara

Cinereria,

awesome analysis.πŸ‘

Thank you Soha. I am glad you liked it. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
JJKKL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh GOD. So much analysis and welcome.πŸ˜›
Will be back after reading them

JJKKL thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

hey JJKKL, welcome to our thread. please do visit us frequently. we are not blind about our show. we do lot of criticism too, but our love for IPK is myriad.
Arween gave you a very nice explanation. I think our insightful analyst Horizon, Indy and ArshiHameasha also can give you more explanation about ASR's actions.
One thing I can say how astute is the person, nobody is beyond feelings, emotions or anger. What ASR did was did in the spur of the moment.
To understand ASR, You have to watch IPK from the very first episode more intricately.
I never liked ASR threw Khushi out from his room to let her sleep outside. But did you see how much he embroiled to hurt her. For him she was a characterless home wrecker, like the other woman who destroyed his family and compelled his parents to die. 
May be it was not needed but needed also for the redemption track.

Sohara ,

Thanks for the welcome. Arween did give me a nice explanation. You too have. Ria has given a long point by point reply. So I get it. Spur of the moment decision. Thanks for not liking the act of ASR of making her sleep outside. Well at least one person on my side on one point πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by JJKKL - 9 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Hey JJ welcome to the gang dude, such a delight to see you here. I remember you had raised this point in the CC too, I had been in a particularly playful mood then and had joked about it being the Dil and Dimaag divide. πŸ˜‰

But I slightly differ in my take on this. 

First and foremost, what is education for you? Is getting good grades in academics a criteria to decide how level headed, thoughtful, composed and pragmatic a person is when it comes to dealing with personal crisis?

Honestly, I don't find educated from Harvard and yet taking rash decisions in personal life ironic or illogical. You may do extremely well in academics, earn the highest degree from the most prestigious university, be a roaring success in your career but is that a testimony to "thou shalt not be gullible to folly"? 
That you cannot make a wrong judgement based on your senses? That you cannot be impulsive, and never lose your rationale in face of adversity?

Lets take a general consideration of how we reach a decision. 

Instant decisions even in business are often made based on immediate facts, past experiences, weighing the pros and cons. 

In Arnav's predicament, it wasn't just witnessing his love in the arms of his sister's husband and hearing a portion of the conversation at the inopportune time, the unfortunate selection of words, "If you don't love her, then leave her."
But simultaneously, it's a cruel reminder of the stigma he's been carrying for half his life. That what had transpired between his parents, how it had killed the person he once was, and to what extent he had hardened himself, how much of a skeptic, untrusting, disbelieving a man he had become just to avoid being shattered again. 
And just when he had let himself to feel a little vulnerable again, willed himself to trust someone with his heart, broken the shackles he had bound his heart in for past fourteen years, he's met with such a sight!

How can one expect a man to remain sane in such a situation. His trust with happiness was never a plenty, it was a very fragile thread, broken with a single jolt. 

And then he's ASR. To him, his only means to sustain is to believe that he's some sort of invincible force. From his point of view, when his sister is in a delicate situation, when he cannot reveal to her the truth, and his judgement is clouded by the betrayal of past, what are the stakes in front of him? 

Oh hell, he gets the girl he wants. If he burns in his hell, he'll make her burn with him. If she suffers, he suffers, they are together in this. And do you not think, ASR was one hell of a masochist. And that's a psychology, ain't got much to do with how brainy you are. It wasn't a stupid move at all, he took the best advantage of the situation, poor Khushi, she was made a scapegoat in this battle between Arnav and Shyam and Arnav's personal demons. Reference point, episode 192, last few minutes. Hell, I love that conversation between ASR and Daiyya ho.  

πŸ˜† Sorry for the awfully long bhashan yara πŸ˜† , hope I didn't bore you. Just my take. πŸ˜ƒ

Bhashan ? No way. This is a point by point reply to my innocent πŸ˜³ 2 questions.
Aapne toh - made me look at ASR's actions in a new light.

OK. Harvard makes you learn Literature, DSP, C, Economics etc. Does nothing on EQ side in most of the courses. Agreed.

And ASR was impulsive. But I felt for an educated man to be so Kathor Dil (again I am linking education to behaviour) and to treat somebody badly - that too physically ?

Isn't education supposed to make you a civilized person ? To understand what should or should not be done ? Use of Harvard by me as "reason" was wrong. I can understand him marrying her in a hurry (after reading all your responses) But making her sleep outside day after day was inhumane

I agree in real life there are many such people - men and women like. I wanted ASR to be different. Just like I wanted Khushi to be childish but not stupid.

Thanks for the long answer Ria.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hi all,

This is JJ. I know a few of you already (Ria,BHAVI, Horizon). For the others
I loved Barun as ASR and Sanaya as Khushi. But it is another fact that I love RR more. But for this discussion I hope it does not matter

Went through a few of the posts here. Since you all seem to be okay with criticism about IPK I am being bold enough to ask this question.

Could you all accept the fact that a Harvard returned guy saw a "scene" in the terrace and believed it enough to go through a hate wedding and to also not inform her why she is punished ? And made her sleep in the cold the first night ? And maybe many nights (do not remember) No rotten tomatoes please. Just a question

Hello  JJ πŸ˜ƒ 
Look what RR did to me. After watching Sanaya there I watched this and got hooked to it like a crazy woman😳

Are we putting logic here yet againπŸ˜› Imagine Paro doing all those wonderful things and most of you guys accepting itπŸ˜•.

But to respond to your query - oh well you have earful  of response so will not bother but nothing can justify the atrocities of asking someone to sleep in cold night outside. 

@ Ria - bang on answer. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ You amuse me every time with your response. Well said- Education helps man take decision but its the circumstances and environment and more so the person's parvarish that overrules his thought process and makes him do all the weird things else just think -
Osama Bin Laden a Civil Engineer being once upon a time world's most wanted man. 
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
JJKKL thumbnail
OK I surrender BHAVI

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OK I surrender BHAVI

🀣 πŸ€£ 
Its such a cute kid😊