Blast from the Past Thread #28 ~*~Purane moments@300~*~ P 140 Epi 330 - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Episodes 301-303

The love of his life is at cross roads... an unforeseen demanding task at hand  .. to win his Khushi back.

Winning deals is something ASR emphatically mastered while establishing a business empire and regaining control over his life in the last few years. The pragmatic  business man wakes up.. .to design ways he deems germane ... to seal the deal even in intimate matters!

At a conundrum of life, anjali's dire plight lead both him and khushi into a very realistic spousal fight, he did vent his dependence to her very openly.. .mei tumhare bina ... aur mei... "me.. with you".. "what about me"..

His core always remained cryptic, not letting anyone an inkling of his vulnerabilities. But today he laid his soul bare... for her to hear.. for her to see.. for her to accept.. for her to reciprocate...for her to not leave ..for her to feel the need in her for him ...  just like he does for her...an inexorable one!

They awakened senses in each other that were otherwise muffled..

His utter abjection unveiled   ... that she is at the epicenter of his whole existence..

But, she is hurt.. too deeply hurt by his spontaneous scathing remarks... that made her immune to his evident distress. His touching admissions couldn't stop the otherwise very kind Khushi. She made decisions not too palatable for him...those he couldn't condone... could n't live with..

He has to act upon them instantly.. efficaciously.  Win his khushi ...bring her back into his life. He commenced with gentler means, emulating tricks best employed by khushi, her very own ingenuous ways bordering on peculiar to bizarre at times, albeit very exciting and impromptu, remind her of the invigorating ride they have been through... that paved their remarkable journey together...

But khushi truly seem to have acquired an impassibility.. she has decided to be unresponsive today..

He wouldn't accept defeat that easily. The uncanny ability of a young business man coming to fore...the ways he knew that would work.  "Apne style me kaam karo.. apne sharthon par"... "work in your own style, on your own principles"...he counseled his brother akash some months ago while he was pursuing Payal's love.

Now, he would seal this deal in his own style and accord. He is a man on a mission. Time to pull out an peerless strategy from his armor.. an infallible one.. ..a devilish one...

He is always absolutely enamored by the palpable hypnotic effect of his proximity and touch upon her. He would claim his right on her today...make her realize how absolutely disarmed she becomes in his tantalizing confines.

He would absolutely enjoy the fact that she is his wife.. his legally wedded wife. Wife... he told Lavanya once she could never be his wife... he surely cared for her friendship, respected her quite a lot.. but wife? Not... a relationship that is too precious and pure to belong to this faux world...in his drawings..

But, Khushi is everything he cynisized to be wiped off from this world... a selfless love, an unbelievable simplicity and a guile less infectious childlike energy.. he would have no qualms, rather proud to call her to be his wife...

Stage is all set to win her back... to drive her into his arms.. ...the means didn't matter...

During the epic war of Kurukshetra, to defeat the great warrior Drona, his son's name was used by the otherwise unfalteringly truth adhering Yudhishtira as he announced "Ashwatthama hathaha...kunjara" (Ashwatthama died...an elephant) but making only the first part audible to Drona which is not exactly true, the news of his son's death ultimately leading to Drona's downfall.  After all, all is fair in love and war...

Here in this war of love, the outcome is of mutual interest. Khushi reciprocated to his designs like an instrument attuned to its adept player. She promptly ran into her arnavji's safe arms, her savior, in an hour of dire need..

"Right at that moment when I pulled you closer...

A heat emanated.. ..a stir rife

a pique on your lips... an intent for a strife...

but why do your eyes say otherwise

an instant  melt in your frame

at my gaze

an incite to claim rights ..

on my legally wedded wife...

Push me afar

as if you don't care...

deny me along

but I see an invite in that  glare

a wild urge to seal you as mine

it's a challenge.. i may say

but

the bliss of being your consort

an infinite joy..in that epithet

Come..

Fill my arms... fill my life..

Fill all the spaces in between

cos we belong right here..

and this is an endless affair.."

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

This is the response I got from SP. So we can expect to get Star player working here soon??!!

"Thank you for writing to us. It is always heartening to hear from our viewers residing overseas and to know our viewer's connect with Star. We truly and deeply value this bond.

We are glad that you liked our show Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus. It is great to hear a word of encouragement from viewers like you; it drives us to deliver better.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that Daily Motion and YouTube is not our website hence we are not able to assist in that however we regret to inform you that, Star Player is not available in US, UK and Canada due to geographical restrictions. Rest assured that we are working on a solution and will get back to you as soon as we clear the restrictions.

With regards to your request for DVDs of the show Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon, we would like to inform you that we will convey it to the Marketing team at Star.

We look forward to your continued support. Your patronage is valuable to us.

Regards,

Consumer Response Cell.

Get all the latest coverage by connecting to us       

Tel: + | 1800 3000 7827
Email: [email protected]

Oh so they did respond😃 and I was right about Star Player. If they work around with restrictions its will be great. SONY TV since long time has its channel running here without restrictions. So not sure what issues it could have.

Thanks for sharing Indu😊
bhavis thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Thanks rhea for reading.,why don't you write an os on how to manao Khushi. I was thinking if he would rather tricked her to come to a place where they can spend a romantic evening. But I know the poor ph wouldn't spend money for another set. So they confined all the activity in shantivan's living room.😆

Or Gupta House Bedroom😛😆 
bhavis thumbnail

Another thing I couldn't understand about his plan. Why Arnav wanted her to work for him for a day! What he achieved just made her massaged his back and later kept her awake  for whole night!. I think his plan actually back fired him because he made Khushi more acrimonious to me. It would be rather logical and acceptable if he would've taken her away from the crowd and loves her like the way he wants and so as she. And I'm sure after getting his passionate and myriad love she couldn't think to leave him.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Zxedr-kzB3s[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to smitar.

Sohara I too failed to understand the importance of 24 hours other than shirtless Arnav. This track was just wasted on passion as they had to bring on dadi but one thing it gave was some humor. and some light moments between Shyam to Shyam saga
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 303

😕

sorry, right now there's no way to access my vms because the kahani of blocking continues. maybe some day good sense will prevail and fans will be allowed to express their joy with a completely non commercial yet utterly precious piece of work... no matter what, i shall always have the emotional copyright for iss pyaar ko... so will you. and nothing can infringe upon it... for it stays in the dil... a fabulous vm... hamesha 😳

"meri zindagi ka sabse important hissa hamesha aap thi aur rahogi!"
you were the most important part of my life and will remain so.

story is clearly not on track... and hasn't been for a while. in the middle of that, episode opens with asr saying he married khushi only for his sister's sake. okay, to some extent this is true... but then he underscores, he didn't love khushi at that time... really? well maybe he hadn't found a name for that faraq feeling of his yet, his heartbeat going haywire, his need to run to her wherever she is, even if it means he'd have to beat nk to carry, of all things, a shadi ka joda. a tycoon who runs his own empire suddenly ready to be courier, waiter, handkerchief giver, anything. but okay this was not love, or he had not figured out yet it was that...

"yeh toh shadi ke baad jo usse pyaar honey laga.."
it was only after marriage that i began to fall in love with her...

but then he reassures his sister it's only after he got married that he fell in love with khushi... she became that saansey ruk jaaygi girl di spoke of.

this is when i am bursting blood vessels. so what was that "khushi" moment way back, when his dhadkane raced and he looked at his own reflection and connected why his heart beat so... and for whom.

beautiful acting by barun sobti and flaky childish, reassure me i am at the centre of your world expressions from daljeet. yeah, maybe it was the need of the moment to say something to make di feel better, stronger... she is his world as he says... and she is. but why this weird bare faced lying by a man who doesn't lie.

if there's one person willing to look at the truth for what it is, it is this man... so why this ridiculous writing.

there was a troubled look on asr's face when his now happy and mollified sister hugged him. i wondered why, is it because he knows he didn't exactly speak the truth... but no, lying is so not asr. it was perhaps asr wondering why the writer was doing this to him.

"jo bhi hua usski jp bhi wajah ho, aap naahin hain khushi bitiya..."
whatever happened and whatever be the reason for that, it wasn't you, khushi...

in the meantime khushi sits under a fairly self created burden of guilt and talks to possibly the only character who stayed intact... nani ji. i enjoyed nani's simple statement about it being absolutely natural for a husband and wife to spend time together, nothing wrong in it. so the only person, other than asr, who is not raising eyebrows at the romantic tryst planned by a besotted husband, is his smart sharp grandmother.

bravo.

our television could do with a few more normal, cool headed, wise grandmas and mas in law like this. can't ever say enough about how much i enjoyed jayshree t's portrayal of devyani raizada. especially since i always knew her to be the not quite helen cabaret dancer. even with wig, make up and serial wardrobe sarees, she was outstanding... beautiful play of emotions on her face, her body language.

a pickle jar is in frame, hinting at something no doubt, but even without it, one gets the sense of something getting salted and sunned... getting ready to be spiced and left to come to a delicious delicate flavour. yes, despite all the perplexing writing, these are the episodes of the pati... who wants to be just that. these are about that besotted lover who once ripped a dori then forced her to tie it in the way he wanted and is now unable to live without that tie... all he wants is for her to accept him, make him hers.

he may say to his sister many things, but the truth is in his heart, his eyes, his tone of voice, his channe buying while jogging, his gentle hand sliding over hers, his "main bhi tumhare saath chal raha hoon..." i am also coming with you on hearing she is going to her aunt's, his following her around with his eyes, his trying to desperately understand her silence and her melancholy air.

she'd been fighting with him earlier... and he had done all he could to get her to relent. he'd even played asr like tricks and games and roared in anger.

but this sad khushi worries him, he has to get to the bottom of it... he teases, he plays, he asks, he is heck so gentle you want to melt and stay that way... and yet no gooeyness, all asr is he still. tender yet tycoonish. he must get his wife to be in his life, be part of him, the part without which he can't live...

and she is so confused, in such a mess... all her decisions are a bit unsound... i guess when you love so much and are torn about things, it is hard to take decisions that make sense... she is all lover, all wife... she wants him so, yet in her own specifically khushi way she has come to the conclusion that she must leave him, because even though nani ji said di always wanted her to be in chhotey's life... "sach?" she had asked... is it true? something in her knows this might have been true once but now it's perhaps no longer the case.

khushi has seen the way anjali looks at her... she knows her arnav ji can't be happy if di isn't... but she still doesn't really know, nor understand and feel that arnav ji can't live if she is not with him... she knows it, he has told her as much, but she doesn't feel it it yet... not entirely internalised.

i loved the fact that khushi was human. she was not "acchi ladki", she was not miss know all, she was a human being at this moment caught in the crazy topsy turvy of life.

these episodes up to 310 are all about love to me... not in its first raw attraction state, we have seen that... nor in its time of pain and extreme suffering which too we've been through, nor of the glorious larger than life return and claim of love on the human being... this is love where you become a part of me and i a part of you and no one needs to be told who is the most important in whose life.

extraordinarily fine acting i felt i saw during this period from both barun and sanaya. they felt the feelings of a man and a woman, all of them... there was a beautiful yearning, a tension palpable all around. tacky sets, no suv, story now here now there... but direction, acting and catching of emotions by everyone, even writers... wondrous.

this is why, ipk became classic for me despite obvious glitches and mayhem tracks. the understanding of love was flawless, har baar. felt like a real relationship... and there was a contemporary vigour, a will to live aspect to this love. khushi and asr became love somewhere along the way... pagal and laad governor pyaar.

how goofy and lovely was that scene straight after his talk with di. man lies in bed looking at wife. di sab samajhti hai. di understands everything, only men will believe such a thing, especially the straight forward sort, who don't really want to get into the complications of feelings unlike most women. and while he does need both the women he loves to feel happy, but a funny tenderness toward this girl sleeping next to him.

"khushi, ab dheere dheere sab theek ho jaayga..."
khushi, now gradually everything will work out.

"ab tumhe mujhe apna pati manna hi padega..."
now you'll have to accept me as your husband... alas he has no idea she has already decised on acourse of action.

"waise jab tum soti ho, tumse baat karan kitna aasaan hp jaata hai..."
when you sleep, gets real easy to talk to you. i wonder is it only because she doesn't answer back or because he can show all his heart and exactly how terribly totally smitten he is. putty in her hands the stubborn raizada.

he watches wife, pushes back her hair... a thing between them that says hamesha... he slips his hand over hers, that too is becoming a forever thing between them.

later, after her puzzling behaviour with the channa, post her initial delight, he goes to leave her at buaji's. how concerned a man, why is his woman behaving so mysteriously? and his woman, tearful and sad and yet determined to leave the man who is part of her, without whom she can't live too.

"khushi, tum theek toh ho?"
khushi, you're okay aren't you?

"kuchh aur baat hai kya?"
is something else the matter?

tum raaste mein bhi chup chap baithi thi.. what's the matter with you?
you were sitting quiet on teh way here...

she didn't even sing her fiendish song... he wonders, he wants to know. she is inconsolable, he can't let her be, "khushi, kya hua tumhe..." what's happened to you?

the sweetest inquisition on earth.

"khushi, tum..." he calls out... but she just says,

"chalte hain"
, i'm off then, in a hollow voice... she is leaving him...

yet when she reaches the top of the verandah steps, where once he had told her she means nothing to him, a rich guy wasn't clutching a payal and collapsing for her, where she had sat broken and wept... she halts there. tense. still.

as she hears him drive away, she can't stay as resolved as she wants to be, she turns... her broken heart welling over.

beauty.

even amid a collapsing story line, the story of love remained true and tight and full of light and insight. the very nature of this feeling was felt and explored with a deft, intelligent touch... the spices were fresh, the aromas heady, the sunning at the right temperature...

i happened to watch 303 and 304 together last night. i found myself not wasting too much time on the silliness of the story and my eyes ears heart seeking out the lovers and watching minutely, not being able to stop at 303, needing to see the next... and the moment he said "haq hai tumhara... mujh pe," i knew i had to express this somehow.

the vm was done in that one sentence i think.

oh the yearning of arnav singh raizada. it comes with heavy doses of his intelligence, humour, hotness, always tycoonness... has any man looked better distracted and bothered...

and has any girl looked nuttier prettier more irresistible in a chutney pink tent with gota and pompom. 

be my biwi, said he. never, sighed she.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Episodes 301-303

The love of his life is at cross roads... an unforeseen demanding task at hand  .. to win his Khushi back.

Winning deals is something ASR emphatically mastered while establishing a business empire and regaining control over his life in the last few years. The pragmatic  business man wakes up.. .to design ways he deems germane ... to seal the deal even in intimate matters!

At a conundrum of life, anjali's dire plight lead both him and khushi into a very realistic spousal fight, he did vent his dependence to her very openly.. .mei tumhare bina ... aur mei... "me.. with you".. "what about me"..

His core always remained cryptic, not letting anyone an inkling of his vulnerabilities. But today he laid his soul bare... for her to hear.. for her to see.. for her to accept.. for her to reciprocate...for her to not leave ..for her to feel the need in her for him ...  just like he does for her...an inexorable one!

They awakened senses in each other that were otherwise muffled..

His utter abjection unveiled   ... that she is at the epicenter of his whole existence..

But, she is hurt.. too deeply hurt by his spontaneous scathing remarks... that made her immune to his evident distress. His touching admissions couldn't stop the otherwise very kind Khushi. She made decisions not too palatable for him...those he couldn't condone... could n't live with..

He has to act upon them instantly.. efficaciously.  Win his khushi ...bring her back into his life. He commenced with gentler means, emulating tricks best employed by khushi, her very own ingenuous ways bordering on peculiar to bizarre at times, albeit very exciting and impromptu, remind her of the invigorating ride they have been through... that paved their remarkable journey together...

But khushi truly seem to have acquired an impassibility.. she has decided to be unresponsive today..

He wouldn't accept defeat that easily. The uncanny ability of a young business man coming to fore...the ways he knew that would work.  "Apne style me kaam karo.. apne sharthon par"... "work in your own style, on your own principles"...he counseled his brother akash some months ago while he was pursuing Payal's love.

Now, he would seal this deal in his own style and accord. He is a man on a mission. Time to pull out an peerless strategy from his armor.. an infallible one.. ..a devilish one...

He is always absolutely enamored by the palpable hypnotic effect of his proximity and touch upon her. He would claim his right on her today...make her realize how absolutely disarmed she becomes in his tantalizing confines.

He would absolutely enjoy the fact that she is his wife.. his legally wedded wife. Wife... he told Lavanya once she could never be his wife... he surely cared for her friendship, respected her quite a lot.. but wife? Not... a relationship that is too precious and pure to belong to this faux world...in his drawings..

But, Khushi is everything he cynisized to be wiped off from this world... a selfless love, an unbelievable simplicity and a guile less infectious childlike energy.. he would have no qualms, rather proud to call her to be his wife...

Stage is all set to win her back... to drive her into his arms.. ...the means didn't matter...

During the epic war of Kurukshetra, to defeat the great warrior Drona, his son's name was used by the otherwise unfalteringly truth adhering Yudhishtira as he announced "Ashwatthama hathaha...kunjara" (Ashwatthama died...an elephant) but making only the first part audible to Drona which is not exactly true, the news of his son's death ultimately leading to Drona's downfall.  After all, all is fair in love and war...

Here in this war of love, the outcome is of mutual interest. Khushi reciprocated to his designs like an instrument attuned to its adept player. She promptly ran into her arnavji's safe arms, her savior, in an hour of dire need..

"Right at that moment when I pulled you closer...

A heat emanated.. ..a stir rife

a pique on your lips... an intent for a strife...

but why do your eyes say otherwise

an instant  melt in your frame

at my gaze

an incite to claim rights ..

on my legally wedded wife...

Push me afar

as if you don't care...

deny me along

but I see an invite in that  glare

a wild urge to seal you as mine

it's a challenge.. i may say

but

the bliss of being your consort

an infinite joy..in that epithet

Come..

Fill my arms... fill my life..

Fill all the spaces in between

cos we belong right here..

and this is an endless affair.."

Indu di your poetry just keeps getting sweeter and deeper.. beautiful..

liked the thoughts too.. a lot.. how the otherwise kind understanding girl refuses to give in easily even though he is obviously in consternation over the impulsive words.

That mention of how much the man in enjoying this deal to win back his wife leaves me all dreamy. in a way its quite cliche, an unwilling wife, a husband trying to get her to admit to her true feelings. But these few days in their lives thrill me to no end. I love the suave assured ASR certain of his effect on her and in a way endearingly vulnerable too in how much he wants to be claimed by her. And Khushi flits from trying her best to remain unmoved and then very next moment gets so intensely affected by her man... liked the word you used.. disarmed.. 
aarwen thumbnail

rhea, writers only wanted terrace and MU..they were always heading to that only.. they didn't at all forget what happened prior...they wanted asr to be at the crescendo of his love so that that falling into pits gives max heart break..and it did...
they would n't think/ write how / what asr would propose when that is not even on cards. all the should have, would have , could have beens are only for academic discussion for pagal fans like us..

Oh yes di the writers clearly knew the path to the terrace, then the cry echoing into the night, drive to the temple on that very same stormy night, a marriage.. but what happens next? random story lines which just didn't seem to go anywhere.. atleast thats what it felt like to me.. that all thought was put in bringing the characters to there, but from there who knew where? 
aarwen thumbnail

@Rhea~~~

So many lines of your 302, I wanted to quote, but because of my infected device I couldn't. such as, 'heady combination of playfulness and assurance" ...loved it.
How you described their hug is sublime. and the connection with the warehouse hug is so accurate. And what a hug it was, how perfectly she molded in his arm! She indeed knows how to hug her beloved man. Though she hugged him and carried away also, but the grudge was still there. How could you forget those lethal words what he spurted out just a night before. "why did you come to my life...I wish i would've never met you...you are responsible for my di's sorrow...di is unhappy for you" ...then she saw Anjali's reaction as if she was a criminal and taking his brother away from her. In that case how could she stay there whereas she knew not she but Anjali was the most important person of arnav's life. Though eventually she also became equal. But arnav always gave priority to Anjali. That's why he told bunches of lies to please his selfish di. You said the family treated her breakable child, i would rather say impish and petulant and apparently a spoiled brat. Or khushi decided to leave arnav just for his happiness, so that his sister can be happy. don't you think Khushi didn't suffer to leave her beloved husband for whom she can die also. But she sacrificed for the sake of her husband's happiness. 
and yeah the push was so hard like the guest house now. but the difference is that time he enraged more and this time he enjoyed more. Khushi is feisty indeed. Otherwise who can dare to push mighty ASR so hard.
very beautifully written as always and i enjoyed so much.

So sweet of you to quote Sohara even without a laptop. Thank you..

Here is my thought.. Khushi was deeply hurt by his outburst that night, it played on her mind, and all the tension with Anjali only made her heart heavier. However I feel for a girl like Khushi seeing Arnavji misunderstood by di specially when he was trying to make Khushi feel better would make her forget her hurt and try and reach out to Arnavji. he was clearly in pain. Wouldn't Khushi remain with him and try to share the moment?

About her leaving him. Again, isn't it clear how much he tries to make it upto her? Being angry and hurt is her right, I wanted her to rave and rant and not give in. But afterwards he was sincere, he was slightly crazy sitting in a cupboard, he was intense, he was handsome, he was tender and loving, he was everything a wife would want her husband to be. Khushi loved him without conditions, would she so easily leave when clearly it is important to him she stay? Maybe she would think it is for his dis sake, so she says a lie and goes off to Gupta house, but seeing him ask her with so much worry and seriousness if everything is okay, would she go on lying? he does deserve to know what she is feeling and she deserves all his love and care.

About Anjali you are absolutely right. the family just spoiled her.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Or Gupta House Bedroom😛😆 

yeah, did you notice, bedroom actually was the living room. they convereted it according to the script.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Sohara I too failed to understand the importance of 24 hours other than shirtless Arnav. This track was just wasted on passion as they had to bring on dadi but one thing it gave was some humor. and some light moments between Shyam to Shyam saga

yup. but you know, even a crappier track is interesting to watch in IPK. Maybe i'm too penchant for IPK, that's why I think like that. As i'm watching rerun episodes in TV I realized it even more. during sheetal track I was so annoyed with Khsuhi's buffoonish act at my first watch. but when I am watching it again, I kind of enjoying it. when she appeared as peon in Aarav's school I was literally mad at cvs, but couple of days ago when I watched it rerun, I actually enjoyed it and realized one more time, what a brilliant actress Sanaya is.
maybe that's why I never get tired of watching IPK, whereas so many serials are showing in every channels every day, but nothing can pull me, like the way IPK does.

thanks for reading.