Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It is so amazing to me the talent you girls have.  Each thread gets better and better.  I really loved all but I must say Faiqa this was the best.  Loved the VM  the write up and those pearls dammit!  You have me bowing down to you.  So much wotk and effort in that VM.  All those cuts and one shot after another positively puzzling to know your life and how you found the time to do it.  It is Brilliant really.
Durga your poem brought tears to my eyes.  Like Horizon I too love that line of the doors of his heart ajar...incredible and I instantly see the change in him, the stone cold heart melting and the love of KKG seeping in.
Indi I am with you when you write 'll pretend we have 300 more episodes of ipk left and dadi will never come. yes, that sounds good, that's what i'll do... now i am off to make jalebi, have fun. 
I too can't believe it and really don't want to believe we are rounding the corner to the end.  I suggest starting over again!
Kate brilliant soundtrack and those pictures one moment in time
just wonderful as always. Supriya you too!  I really miss you girl!
Ami and Ritu you kill me the the sautens!  great vm together adorable song! and the drool corner! Still drooling!
Indu I was hysterical reading your post...you actually forgot to pay the water bill and the wrong date for a party!  I am hysterical but what is even more funny is I totally get that!!! I understand and am surprised it never has happened to me.  Preoccupied with IPK, yes I understand and all our agree to disagree amongst us all so absolutely wonderful.  Thanks for taking the time!
Javeria great pictures and Indi again your post is hysterical.  You describe what all of us have done since IPK ended and even while we watched.  Our anticipation, our waiting for what he will do next and her reaction ...It makes me take a deep breath just thinking about it and to all the Blasters old and new, I think it is time for us all to take a ride in/on "The Psyciatrist's Couch"!

Congratulations all on Thread 28!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Et tu brute? 

๐Ÿ˜†

Aha.. sorry Aman ji.. was going to respond to this on the last thread itself  where you suggested the briefer names.   so yes we have a Rhea already.. so you should be Aman...

Tho AManji,, tell me.. aap aaye.. woh kab aa rahe hain...๐Ÿ˜Š if the drift makes sense

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Horizon

Indi,

Regular gif making not that hard at all, just have to save each frame and then combine all...lots of sites for that..if that's what you are looking for. high end ones Kate may know..

And, me no grouse over fake Hermes.. my eye is less expert at this.. and/ or

the man is more authentic...beyond and above the fake shoes.. and cheap polyester suits..24 carat wala..

thanks, indu... will look.

grouse over fake hermes? nahiiin... they tell exactly that... how real the man is and even more his effect.

and you brought back  avery purana moment of mine with that... and a little para i loved writing about barun.

wrote this on crooner way back. soon after the second terimeri.
think everyone has read it...

but still... ๐Ÿ˜‰

arz kiya hai.

sometimes you are just not cut out to be a doctor, lawyer, ca, engineer. you never do well in school. the marks aren't what please people. an idea takes shape and gets set in the mind: you aren't good at anything, not anything useful at least. what's the point of all that cricket and footer playing, won't earn you a living. you try to keep cool, dreading and half believing what you hear is true, other half not that sure. maybe a kind young friend, a bright girl with good marks even, comes along and looks at you with eyes that believe differently. you carry on, move on to a job, a bit of a last resort type of job where the ones who couldn't be a doctor engineer lawyer seek a salary. seven years on, a friend of yours passes your photograph to a production house looking for a "cheap" actor. in a couple of years, the colour of your eyes is being debated by doctors engineers lawyers copywriters derivatives traders. when you appear on a small screen with your fake hermes shoes, girls chuck their big birkins and other bagwatis to one side and sit down to moon over you. when you go missing, mothers offer mannats. when you have sadness in your eyes, we cry and write shayari, when you smile that smile we clutch our hearts and swoon (savvy writes shayari). our children know when not to disturb mommy. our husbands try to believe something good will come of all this since there's no way out. no no not v, his name starts with b, b, can be heard at cocktail parties and dinners, also where women congregate to discuss serious world matters. men want you to know there's an asr in them. women pretend they're getting taken in. oh there's poetry, philosophy, kismet, karma, the power of love in the story of you. but most of all, thank g you were not cut out to be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, ca, head of treasury .

now get back to where you belong, sir, and do something about that pout.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

Also as I noticed last time, every one here has a unique font, size and color. I am the wonly rangoli here. Pliss to no mind. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

v liking rangoli becoj v are like that wonly. hi, cineraria.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

It is so amazing to me the talent you girls have.  Each thread gets better and better.  I really loved all but I must say Faiqa this was the best.  Loved the VM  the write up and those pearls dammit!  You have me bowing down to you.  So much wotk and effort in that VM.  All those cuts and one shot after another positively puzzling to know your life and how you found the time to do it.  It is Brilliant really.

Durga your poem brought tears to my eyes.  Like Horizon I too love that line of the doors of his heart ajar...incredible and I instantly see the change in him, the stone cold heart melting and the love of KKG seeping in.
Indi I am with you when you write 'll pretend we have 300 more episodes of ipk left and dadi will never come. yes, that sounds good, that's what i'll do... now i am off to make jalebi, have fun. 
I too can't believe it and really don't want to believe we are rounding the corner to the end.  I suggest starting over again!
Kate brilliant soundtrack and those pictures one moment in time
just wonderful as always. Supriya you too!  I really miss you girl!
Ami and Ritu you kill me the the sautens!  great vm together adorable song! and the drool corner! Still drooling!
Indu I was hysterical reading your post...you actually forgot to pay the water bill and the wrong date for a party!  I am hysterical but what is even more funny is I totally get that!!! I understand and am surprised it never has happened to me.  Preoccupied with IPK, yes I understand and all our agree to disagree amongst us all so absolutely wonderful.  Thanks for taking the time!
Javeria great pictures and Indi again your post is hysterical.  You describe what all of us have done since IPK ended and even while we watched.  Our anticipation, our waiting for what he will do next and her reaction ...It makes me take a deep breath just thinking about it and to all the Blasters old and new, I think it is time for us all to take a ride in/on "The Psyciatrist's Couch"!

Congratulations all on Thread 28!

i will ride, if the doc's in... looking nasty, anguished, vicious and swearing "dammit", preferably chucking keys, bangle pieces, etc., and leaning across to put on seatbelt... and again leaning across to take it off.

cyn, thanks for liking stuff i ramble.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
kate,

i am listening to the audio... at "biwi ho tum meri" abdominal muscles in a twist, heart in my toes...

thank you for this sublime torture.

even with one ear gone, i have to say, there's something magical, elemental about the dimension of sound... the pictures it conjures and the parts of body it wrecks... beauty.

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Finally read all the takes on first page.
Beautiful thread and write up with very nice collages

vM on udejab jab why just kuwariyon even the shadishuda too ka DIL machete ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by BHAVII - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Updated the welcome post here

Thnx 

ArshiHamesha๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BHAVII

Some impromtu scribbling on this epi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aj di hain dastak is dil ne 

Ubhere hain kuch armaan is dil meโค๏ธ

Mana hain hamesha ke liye tuje is dil ne

Hothon ko chu loon chaha hain aj is dil ne ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pati nahi mante woh hume jana is dil ne 

Manogi apna pati yakin dilaya is dil ne ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pyaar or jang mein jaiz hain sab mana hain is dil ne ๐Ÿ˜›

Bahon mein daudke jab ayi tum mila sukun aj is dil mein.๐Ÿค—

Iss pyaar ko kyaa naam doon?๐Ÿ˜• 

Soch raha hain dil aj khushi mein โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Beautiful Lines Bhavi๐Ÿ‘ Yes ...

iss dil ne kaha hai sirf tumhian hi apna
                  mano na mano bana keh rahoonga apna

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks, durga, faiqa, supriya, kate, was as usual fun doing the thread. and i loveall te edits so so much.

durga... love the lines and your memories. and the qsqt parallels. very "inspired" creatives we had.

kate... ek memory ho jaaye.

and supi sir, i know you are busy busy, but one memory can huh?

faiqa, beauty vm... will read the pieces soon.

sautens, i am blowing air on my zulfein and practicing syncing my zulf leherana with ze man's...  and he held a curtain... teehee.

cynthia, love you memories and javeria, moving edits.

indu, hope water supply uninterrupted at home now? ๐Ÿ˜† i forgot to get off at the right bus stop, eyes glued to yt on phone...

okay one big grouse as i come to 300... still no clue about gifs... must do something about that. in the meantime sarah sent another beauty.. oh my asr's fake hermes...

Thnx indi๐Ÿ˜Š but with the worst wardrobe HE IS THE HERO # 1...koi doubt mat rakhna bure iradon walo